Martha, Dylan and Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Is there a point to all this?' he asked in an accusing tone.

'Yes, as a matter of fact there is.' Martha replied coldly. 'Just be thankful that you are not my daughter. It is far easier to demonstrate the sexual limitations of a man than of a woman.'

'What would you have done, huh, refused to have touched her, locked her away in a convent, confined her in a chastity belt.?'

Martha huffed in scorn of his childishness. Then said,

'A fit and healthy woman can fuck for hours on end. Had you been my daughter I would have had every man I could find fuck you in turn until you begged me to make them stop. Then I would have made them fuck her ass until she bled.'

Dylan turned away, knowing that she would never hurt his sister, never has and never could. But he seemed to get the point

'My point is that I never hurt you, I just helped you understand what it is like to be fully human, sexual and yet unable to explore that sexuality. The idea is that from now on you might take every opportunity, rather than being a lazy lover.'

Martha put her hand under Dylan's chin, and raised his head. She then looked into his eyes and said,

'Any uneducated man or woman can fuck. Some of them even do it well but few master the art of seduction, of making their partner feel beautiful and unique, and few lovers offer lasting satisfaction. The art of love making is not a numbers game Dylan. Making love is for keeps.'

Dylan agreed with her, but knew how she liked to play games. He had been down this road before, hoping that she was going to open her legs and let him fuck her, but he had always been disappointed. But this time was different, Martha knew that he was ready for whatever came next.

'The beauty of making love is that love overcomes guilt and fear and selfishness. The memory of making love is never sordid or dirty. The memory of making love, of itself, is always magical, pure and eternal. Fucking, screwing, getting laid and so on, all have their place in a lover's arsenal, but they are not equally artful expressions of the conversation between two people.' Martha cleared her throat. 'What I want to teach you is how to transform the common act of sexual intercourse into an erotic experience.'

Right then Martha uncrossed her legs allowing her skirt to spill open, letting Dylan see her lovely tanned skin. Dylan was entirely captured by Martha's revelation. Her voice became more silky and sensual with every word. Dylan noticed that Martha's breathing deepened, her lips grew fuller and her face flushed with red as her arousal grew. Martha too noticed a change in Dylan's mood. She opened her legs just enough to let her son see her generous aroused sex. After noting his fleeting glance, assured of her success Martha stood up, gracefully turned and stepped away from the bed. Her long shapely legs parted her skirt as she made her way across Dylan's room. Martha stopped right in front of a wicker chair, turned and beckoned Dylan to her. Dylan came and stood about three feet away, but directly in front of Martha.

'Take two steps toward me,' whispered Martha.

Dylan obliged. Martha reached out and took Dylan's soft penis in her hand and placed her other hand on his shoulder. 'You're a beautiful man Dylan. And you have a beautiful penis. What you may not know is it's the only penis that I've enjoyed for many a long year. I have not made full use of it, because I was waiting for the right time.' Dylan stood dead still as she stroked his swelling member.

It took only moments for Dylan's cock to stiffen. When she saw the extent of his manliness, Martha smiled then prepared herself to sit on the chair in front of him. She opened her skirt, ran her right hand around her body, between the fabric and her silky smooth skin. Martha smiled as she exposed her cleanly shaven and slightly blushing pussy for Dylan to see. She gathering her skirt up in her left hand, so that she was able to sit on the chair without crumpling her dress. With the exception of her heels, with her skirt lifted and pulled to one side she was effectively naked from the waist down. Martha sat down and then, to no surprise, she lent back and spread her legs as far as they would go. Martha let her dress fall to the floor, then placed one hand either side of her swollen sex, and looked up at Dylan. When she noticed that he was looking into her eyes she said,

'Dylan, you really should be looking at my pussy.' Grateful for the instruction Dylan lowered his gaze. Martha proceeded to part her delicious mound, opening herself wider than she already was. Dylan could see her aroused form, her pouting lips and the erect bud of her clitoris. Dylan knew him mother's pussy very well. He had spent a lot of time on his knees before her. He knew her taste and her scent well, but his penis had never entered her nor worshiped at her holy shrine. He had fingered her, licked, bitten, sucked and kissed her wonderful sex and more importantly, he had learnt to admire her pussy's every aspect.

Martha enjoyed the fact that Dylan loved her pussy. After opening and closing her pussy lips Martha brought the fingers of her right hand up to her mouth licked them and then began to masturbate.

'Come and kneel in front of me,' she ordered Dylan.

His erect penis was almost in line with her vagina. Martha looked into Dylan's eyes and said,

'I wont to watch you toss off. I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my insatiable cunt.'

Dylan edged closer, as Martha inched her waiting sex forward, ever nearer to the edge of the chair. About six inched stood between the tip of Dylan's penis and Martha's wet, juicy lusty hole. Martha drove her fingers deep inside herself as she watched Dylan masturbate. Dylan fixed his eyes on the deep pink tones of his mother's pussy as she did extraordinarily filthy things to it. Flicking her clit, finger fucking herself, and momentarily taking hold of her flaps and stretching herself wide open. Martha dove two fingers of each hand deep into her vagina and opening herself so that Dylan could see right into her body. With four fingers deep inside her vagina, Martha massaged her clitoris with her thumbs. Rhythmically penetrating herself, stopping several times and opening her hole for Dylan to look in.

Dylan was not the only one to penetrate her with his eyes. I too watched , my hand down my pants, my fingers curled up inside. Looking up at Dylan Martha said,

'You had better hurry because I want to come.'

Dylan so desperately wanted to put his penis in her. He wanted to fill the void he peered into. He stroked his shaft more furiously as the head of his cock filled with even more blood, it turned deep purple and swelled to an impressive size. Martha was excited by Dylan flogging his manhood. She was on the verge of coming when she once again opened her hole for Dylan to peer into. The sight of her gaping sex was too much for Dylan. I tried to keep up but he was too quick, hot cum shot from his lusty meat, deep into her dark interior. His essence spattered her wet folds and tired fingers. Dylan was thrilled to see his cum spread over her. I was a wonderful sight, filthy, erotic but it was not enough to get me off.

Never before had Martha let her son come on her pussy. He continued to stroke his lovely big, pulsating cock, shooting more white liquid over her with every stroke, until he was spent. The sight and feel of Dylan's hot cum entering her vagina, and covering her soaking wet sex sent Martha into another world. Her loins erupted in ecstasy sending waves of pleasure through her taught and breathless body. Still enwrapped in pleasure Dylan continued to stroke himself as he watched Martha bring herself to orgasm in the most erotic act I had ever witnessed. Even though she was still coming, Martha withdrew her four fingers from her vagina allowing it to close before rubbing her wet hands over her face and licking Dylan's still warm cum from her fingers. Quickly she returned her hand to her luscious and well abused mound rubbing the remainder of his cum down between her legs. Closing her legs just a little, Martha raised her knees, she moaned as she pressed down hard into her pulsing sex. She splayed her fingers, one finger either side of her clitoris. She moaned again, loud and brutal, like a cheap whore and then as she spread her vulva a warm gush of pungent fluid bubbled from her grateful opening. Her climax was complete.

Having taken a small square of toilet paper, something that was more symbolic than practical, she dabbed her pussy. Martha closed her legs, and rose from her seat, which allowed her skirt to once again cover her splendid nakedness. Dylan was speechless. His mother just came and squirted piss all over his spent cock. He was so turned on that he wanted her more than ever. But he would have to wait another day. She wiped her hands and the residue of cum from her face. Despite being covered with cum beneath her dress, her pussy still dripping piss down her thighs, when she was done she looked the very picture of sophisticated elegance. No one would ever have suspected the erotic fire that burned within her.

With a peck on the cheek she exited Dylan's room leaving but a trace of perfume in the air.

'Thank you Dylan,' she said as she disappeared from view. Martha had ignited an erotic desire in Dylan had had never before experienced. Then without notice Martha again filled his doorway.

'The good news is that Uncle Howard and Aunt Janice are going to help us celebrate your entry into the family and after they are done you might just get a shot at your sweet cousin Angelica.'

Dylan's eyes flashed and a brilliant smile erupted, chasing away his every demon.

'You mean you're going to fuck me?'

'Tomorrow.' Martha never needed another word.

Before I properly understood what it was Martha had just said Dylan was on his knees in a flash kissing and licking his mother's cum spattered sex.

*

Hello again.

Thanks to the few people who left a message. I kind of need the encouragement.

I wasn't sure if I should continue the story.

I have planned three chapters and maybe a Christmas special. So here is the middle chapter. There is more to come, and a lot more fucking.

Anyway. I hope everyone likes the story.

Please leave a message.

Thanks Helen.

12