Martha in America Ch. 15

Story Info
Martha and Becky try to save it - till her brother arrives.
9.9k words
4.07
22.3k
5

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers

It has been four months since I posted the previous chapter of this story. For readers who discover this one under "New" in the category "Incest/Taboo" and to refresh the memories of those who were following the series, I will give some background.

Martha is the Norwegian au pair in Becky's family, well-to-do members of Jewish society in New York City with a summer house on Fire Island. I am not sure why I let them be Jewish; it is not really important. It did allow Martha to compare the cock of Becky's older brother with those she had known back in Norway. Yes, the story started with them spending a week alone together in the City, told by him in the first person. The parents were spending the week on Fire Island with Becky. The week before that, he and Becky had spent an un-chaperoned week on the Island, described in the story: "Birthday Present for my Sister," Becky's eighteenth birthday.

When the parents returned to the City, they let Martha spend a week with Becky on the island, where they are now. Almost needless to say, the chapters about their days together are in the category "Lesbian Sex." They have talked about their both having slept with Becky's brother, liking that they both have. The parents have agreed that Becky's brother can drive them home on Sunday, thinking it nice of him to offer and appropriate that girls not be alone Friday and Saturday night. The unsuspecting parents have no idea how delighted the three of them are with this solution.

This chapter picks up the story on Thursday evening. The girls have met an older couple with a house on the island, friends of the parents, and been invited for dinner. The first few paragraphs repeat those at the end of chapter 14. It should also be remembered that this is happening 40 years or so ago, when young girls didn't have the pill, autos still had a bench front seat, conservative US mothers just acquiesced to their daughters' wearing a bikini. When he joins them, the story returns to his impressions in the first person.

The girls have just gotten dressed for dinner with the older couple, after spending most of the days and nights together with nothing on, the reason for Becky's opening remark here.

* * *

"Yeah, funny," Becky said, and Martha nodded, as she went on: "But I guess it won't feel so strange by the time we get there," and they set off.

The couple greeted them rather formally at the door, remarking that they had got all dressed up, but from their own clothing, it was appropriate. Martha immediately thanked them again for lunch the previous day, and when the wife demurred, saying it was nothing, Martha explained that in Norway people always said thank you for yesterday, or for the last time they had met, even if it hadn't been an invitation. The wife said that she thought that was a nice custom, and then the husband mentioned that he like that they had arrived so promptly, and then they immediately sat down to eat.

The wife had even bought coke for them, while they had wine, the husband suddenly asking Martha if she would prefer to have a glass, but she refused, saying that coke was fine. Then the wife apologized to her that they always had kosher meals. Matha replied that that was no problem and mentioned some kosher dishes that she especially liked, explaining, while the wife passed the serving dishes, that that was one of the reasons she had come to the States, to learn about other customs. That led to questions about her family and what she was going to do when she returned to Norway.

Then the wife turned to Becky and said:

"Oh, yes. I talked to your mother yesterday, telling her how nice we thought it was that you stopped by yesterday. She was pleased, too."

"Yes, she told us."

"She said your brother is coming out tomorrow to drive you both back on Sunday. That's nice of him."

"Yes, for us and for my parents, saving them the trip."

I wanted to suggest that you come to dinner on Saturday, but she said that that would be going to too much trouble, that you had enough food at the house that had to be eaten."

"Yes, though it was kind of you to offer, and we really do, thanks to your inviting us for dinner tonight. It's delicious."

"Oh, thank you. I'm glad you enjoy it." The wife turned to Martha and added:

"And I hope you do, too, Martha. That is your name, isn't it?"

"Yes, nice that you remembered. Yes, the dinner is lovely; I like it very much, thank you."

Then the husband asked if they had been having a good time, and they said that they had been. Becky volunteered that she had been out there for almost three weeks.

"It looks like, from your tan. Do you have a bikini yet?" he asked, which earned him a stern glance from his wife, as Becky asked with an innocent expression:

"How did you know?"

"Your mother told me last week," the wife replied: "... and wasn't too pleased, if I may say so, saying that she thought you were still too young to wear one."

"Yes, I know; she said I couldn't wear it when I was alone on the beach, and I haven't."

"That's good."

For a few moments they ate in silence, and then Martha asked if they always spent their vacations on Fire Island They replied that they travelled often, to Europe and Israel, previously by ship, but now flying. Then they told where they had been in Europe, "even to Poland, where both our families come from." That subject lasted until they had finished the meal. When the wife began to clear the table, Becky sprang up to help. Then they had dessert, and coffee, still talking about where they had been in Europe, the couple sounding like they enjoyed telling about all the places they had visited.

Then Martha thanked them for the dinner, and the husband stood up and offered to drive them home. They said that that wasn't necessary, but the wife insisted, with the telling argument, that she had told Becky's mother that he would.

At the door again, they said goodbye to her with a handshake, and then waited for the husband to get the car from the garage, joining him on the front seat, and then he drove them back, waiting until they had entered the house before driving off.

"Oh, that was great! And the meal was really good," Becky enthused.

"Um-hmm, I think so, too. That was good of you to help clear the table."

"Being on best behaviour, but I wanted to. ... Did you see how he was looking at us ... when he asked if I had a bikini?"

"Um-hmm, and how she looked at him."

"Did she? I didn't notice, was just being glad I had a bra on."

"Um-hmm. Hm-mmm! But I didn't expect that I would ever hear you say that."

"Hm-mmm! Me neither. But I'm going to take it off now."

She started to get undressed as she added:

"But that was real good, your asking about what they do on vacation. I knew they travelled a lot, but not that they had been to all those places; they just went on and on, but it was interesting."

"I thought so, too," Martha agreed as she also took off her dress.

They went to their rooms, and after a few moments, Becky called:

"I'm going to put on my bathrobe."

"I don't have one."

"Find his."

Martha did, meeting her with a chuckle as they both went towards the kitchen and to refrigerator, chuckling again as she opened it and Martha took out two cans of beer.

She handed her one as she said:

"We really have been good girls."

"And it wasn't difficult. I like them better now. Before, they just seemed like older people that I had to be polite to. Skaal!"

"Skaal!"

They both took a long drink from their cans and smiled at each other again.

"What are we going to do now?"

"Maybe there's something on TV."

"Okay, let's see."

Becky burped as they went to the living room, and then they found a program that seemed interesting and watched it. It wasn't really very interesting, they agreed as they finished their beers, and had another one and watched the late news, and then decided to go to bed.

They got up and turned off the TV and then went and used the toilet. Then they looked questioningly at each other.

"We could try to sleep in our own beds."

"If you want to."

"Sort of save it, for him?"

"Um-hmm, sort of; that was what I was thinking too."

"Okay."

"Okay."

"Hm-Hmm! But ..., but ... if you can't 'save' it, ... let me help."

"Hmm?! I think I can, ... but - you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams."

"You, too."

They went to their rooms, both of them eventually falling asleep holding their breast and pussy.

Becky woke up in the early morning light, no longer lying as she had been when she fell asleep. "Oh, yeah," she murmured softly to herself, squeezing her thighs together, and then got up and went to the bathroom and used the toilet, not flushing, and went back, past her room, and looked at Martha in her bed. Her eyes were closed, and she was lying on her back under the covers, but Becky could see that she had one hand down between her legs, and saw it moving, and saw a slight smile flit over her lips. She went closer to the bed, looking down at her, her eyes springing back and forth from Martha's face to her hand under the covers as her own nipples stiffened, and then her hand grasped her own pussy, just holding it cupped in her palm as she sighed silently, and then again with a soft moan.

Martha's eyes opened and looked over at her as her hand continued to more.

"Want me to help," Becky asked softly.

"I didn't really want to, ... want to really do it. It just sort of happened."

Her fingers stilled as she smiled slightly and then added:

"Sort of by habit, waking up by myself. I wasn't really thinking about it, ... or anyone, ... just letting it feel good. ... Oh, I guess it was a little arousing to watch," and she glanced down at Becky's hand, still cupped to her pussy, but her nipples had softened again.

"Um-hmm," she agreed as she let her hand drop, adding.

"Come, get in bed." She held up the covers, and Becky did, as Martha moved over and continued:

"I don't think I was expecting that I really would, ... and if I had then wanted to, I would have called for your help, ... or come to you. I know I can't do it as good as you can, ... and then I would surely have wanted it to be that good. Good morning."

"Um-hmm, good morning," she replied as they settled down facing each other, their thighs overlapping. Martha said:

"I can save it; we wanted to."

"Um-hmm, if you want to."

"Don't you?"

"Sort of, ... but seeing you ..."

"Yes, I guess, ... I was sort of cheating ..."

"Maybe I would have, too, if I hadn't had to go to the bathroom - hmm! - or maybe afterwards - like you - just 'sort of by habit,' ... with nothing better to do."

"Hm-hmm! Like last week, here with your parents?"

"Yeah, but in the mornings, I was afraid that maybe one of my parents might come in, just knocking and not waiting, so I did it in the night - if I woke up. They never did."

"We can, if you want to."

"Or should we see if we can really save it?"

"Should we?"

"We said we wanted to, ... but maybe we'll be all bitchy all day."

"We can try, and try not to be bitchy, knowing why."

"Maybe, ... being good, 'cause we're saving it, ... for him."

"Um-hmm, if that's 'being good'?"

"It would be being 'real good'."

"Want to try?"

"If you do."

"Now I've got to go to the bathroom."

"You don't when you start to do it, it sort of goes away."

"Yes, I know, but I do, now."

They both snickered and got up, and she let Martha precede her. She used the toilet, smiling at her and then saying:

"Maybe we shouldn't shower till this evening [now always together]. Something might happen."

"Um-hmm, if we don't want it to."

They both snickered again as Martha wiped herself and flushed, and then they just washed their faces and gave their pussies a wipe, and then went and made breakfast.

It was a long day: breakfast; sunning on the deck, trying to read books that they agreed weren't very interesting, also because they agreed that they knew they wouldn't finish them; remembering to call Becky's mother, assuring her that they knew when her brother was arriving and that Martha would drive carefully. They put on their bikinis and went down on the beach, then swimming. They discouraged a couple of boys who wanted to talk to them. They went back on the deck and sunbathed in the nude again with a beer, and then decided to clean up the house.

Martha suggested that they should try to prepare dinner in advance, washing lettuce for a salad and mixing the dressing while Becky peeled potatoes - admitting it was the first time she had done it, and then wondered if they could boil them already. Martha agreed, deciding that she could make a potato salad so that they would just have broil the hamburger patties when Becky's brother arrived. There were only four, but large ones, that they agreed they could share three ways, and - as Becky said:

"I think I'll be too aroused to want to eat much."

"Um-hmm," Martha agreed, observing that Becky's nipples had been for a moment after she had said that, and added:

"It looks like you are already.

"Um-hmm, aren't you, ... knowing that he is going to be with us soon."

Martha was, her nipples showing it as she nodded with a smile and rubbed them, chuckling and replying:

"Now that you mentioned it."

"That's good. I hope he is, too. Oh, we've got to make his bed."

They did while the potatoes boiled, both giggling when Becky remarked:

"He's going to know we've been using it when he sees that it is freshly made."

Then Martha made the potato salad while Becky started to set the table, asking if they wanted another beer, but Martha said that she had to drive. Becky got a can of Sprite, and then one for Martha, when she said that she would also like one, and suddenly they realized that they had to hurry:

"If we're both going to shower," Martha said.

"Oh, yeah. I'll go first. I guess we're going to have to 'save' that too."

"I guess. I just suddenly said it that way. Hm-hmm! We can tell him that we haven't touched each other all day ..."

"And night. Real, real good girls!"

Becky went off. Martha joined her when she heard her turn off the water, handing her her towel and then exchanging places with her in the tub as Becky remarked:

"I was going to save something else for him, but then under the shower - like you said - I did anyway.

"I am, too," Martha replied after she had turned on the water.

"What do you think we'll do, when we come back?"

"Have a beer, ... and maybe he'll want to shower, after a day in the city."

"Um-hmm, of course. ... Oh, of course! Like with us, sort of an indirect way of suggesting ..., well, you know."

"Um-hmm."

"You want to help him?"

"Don't you?"

"Yeah, ... but since you're going to go first ..."

"And you, just standing around with no excuse to get undressed?"

"Both of us? All three of us? It will be crowded."

"Um-hmmm! Nice and crowded."

"Um-hmm, thanks. And then?"

"We'll just have to wait and see what happens. If nothing does, we can eat."

"Yeah, that's good. If nothing does, we don't have to stand around wondering what to say. And maybe it would be better if we waited till it got a little darker ..."

"Yeah, maybe ..."

"Candles?"

"Good idea; I'll get fresh ones," Becky replied and ran off and found two new candles and put them in the candle holders, hesitating for a moment, and then putting them on the dining table, and then went to her room and got dressed and waited at the door to Martha's room for her to finish.

On the way to the bus station, she asked Martha:

"Are you going to want to kiss him, when we see him?"

"If he wants to, wouldn't you?"

"But not in the station."

"Of course not."

"I was thinking that maybe we both shouldn't go to find him, just me, like when one of my parents drives."

"Yes, you're probably right; it would look sort of funny if we both were there to get him."

"That's what I was thinking. There may be other people who know us."

"Okay. Hm-mmm! But don't tell him too much."

"Of course not. I'll just greet him like I always do."

Then they agreed that they had time to get more beer and did, then deciding that Martha should park around a corner out of direct sight from the station, and she found a parking space, and Becky went to the station and waited for the bus to arrive.

* * *

During the bus trip to Fire Island, I began to wonder how the weekend would be. Of course, I had been thinking about it before and recalling the one with Pam and Sukie [a still untold tale], but was it going to be like that, would Martha want it to be like that? Our bundle of love [a reference to chapter 8]? Now my sister's bundle, for her to share with both of us? They must have talked about it all. On the phone, it had sounded like Martha wanted to risk our making more love.

When I got off the bus, just my sister was there to meet me, looking well tanned.

"Hi."

"Hi. Been having a nice week?" I asked automatically.

"Um-hmm, and you, at work?" she replied without any special expression.

"Yeah, fine. I could have gone out for a drink again this evening with the summer help."

"Girls too?" she asked with a more interested glance as she led me toward where Martha and the car must be.

"Of course," I replied.

"Then special thanks for coming out instead," and she glanced over at me again with a smile.

"I wanted to. You sure have been working on your tan." She smiled again and replied:

"Um-hmm, almost three weeks; you should see the rest of it," and grinned.

"Hm-mmm!" I chuckled at this first suggestion of our old intimacy with the sudden image of her naked.

"I bet! And Martha's?"

"You'll have to decide," she replied, apparently not wanting to commit herself.

"What have you been doing?" I asked, again sort of automatically, despite that fleeting image of her, but she snorted and replied:

"Maybe whatever you can imagine," and glanced over at me with a suggestive smile.

"Um-hmm," I responded, thinking that she was right and wondering if she had really meant it that way.

Then we were at the car, and I was wondering how Martha would greet me. I put my bag on the back seat and got in driver's seat as she moved over.

"Hallo, nice that you could come out," she said, smiling at me.

"Hello, I think so, too," I replied as we smiled at each other while my sister got in next to her on the other side.

Then I drove off and around the corner, and then back on the road home, and put my hand on her thigh, and she pressed it against mine, and then put her hand on my thigh, and after a moment, I noticed her put her other one on my sister's. I moved my fingers a little on hers as I thought that we had pretty well confirmed what the weekend would be like, especially after I saw that Becky had done the same, all three of us holding each other's thighs. I tried to concentrate on my driving, wondering if one of them would suggest that they had anything planned for the evening, but neither of them said anything or even ventured a glance at me. Then Becky said:

"It must have gone all right with the parents." Both of them looked over at me.

"Um-hmm, better than I anticipated. Oh, Mother did say that it seemed that Martha and I had gotten on well, and Dad couldn't help but add: 'But not too well, I hope.' But when he directly asked me if I had remembered what he'd said on the phone, I told him that we had joked about it, told them that Martha's mother had warned her not sleep with 'the young gentleman.' That surprised them, that she had been so direct, and then I said something about parents' assuming that what they were worried about was inevitable if two young people were together."

"Wasn't it?" my sister asked facetiously.

"It was," Martha replied with a smile as she gripped my thigh, and I, hers.

leBonhomme
leBonhomme
690 Followers