Martha the Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The frightened mother could hardly speak as she saw the naked women and girls. She was horrified when her own daughter began to disrobe. It took all the strength she could muster to mumble, "My name is ah Mary and how dare you speak to me in such a vile manner? What is ah going on ha... here? What are you do...doing? Let me go please."

Martha held her tightly and asked the others to have some fun. She told Mary to just watch for now and to shut the fuck up. Mary couldn't believe her own eyes. Her precious daughter was on her knees eating the big redhead's pussy while the others all indulged in assorted sexual acts. Mary struggled but could not break free and even worse she couldn't stop the big black woman from removing her sun dress. In no time at all her bra and panties were removed as well. The forty year old woman felt disgust at what was happening but when the black woman nursed on her ample breasts and drove three long black fingers up her love hole she felt something else. She tried her very best to fight it but with what she was viewing and what was being done to her there was nothing she could do but feel aroused and overcome with what she considered deviant desires.

Light brown haired Mary totally lost it when she felt Carmen's long thick tongue slither up her now very wet pussy. Cindy got behind the confused woman and made love to Mary's ass with her mouth. Martha pulled the woman's mouth to her huge black tits and commanded, "Suck my big black tits you fucking white slut. Yeah baby, you like that don't you? Well pretty soon I'm going to let you feast on my sopping cunt." Mary felt fear, shame, and confusion, but most of all she felt on fire. She quaked to several orgasms. Carmen's tongue was driving her wild not to mention the mouth on her puckered tight little ass-hole. She found that she actually enjoyed sucking the big black tits and somehow the thought of putting her mouth on the black pussy was no longer repulsive. She tingled as an overwhelming desire to taste her first pussy made her cum even more.

Mary's legs grew weak and she fell to the floor. Martha pulled her by the hair to her knees and fed the woman her first cunt. Mary couldn't get over how great the sloppy cunt tasted and ate with fervor. She grabbed hold of the big buttocks and licked as fast as she could. Martha smiled and said, "Yeah slut, eat that black cunt, That's it baby now suck, yes suck all my cum up you filthy white trash whore. When you got here you thought that you were so much better than us. Bet you don't feel that way now do you pig? You seem to be having a good time now. You love eating my hairy cunt don't you? Talk to me and let me know just how much you like eating pussy."

The lust crazed mother looked up at Martha and cooed, "Yes I do love eating your delicious pussy. I never would have thought it but I want more. When ever you want your sweet pussy eaten just let me know and I will come running." Mary not only enjoyed eating pussy but she loved the dirty talk and being ordered around. Every woman and girl in the room took their turn fucking Mary's face, including her own daughter! Sophia made sure that it was all on film to prove that Mary was doing it on her own free will and the fear of the pictures being shown to everyone would keep her from ever complaining although by the way Mary had taken to eating pussy it was unlikely that she would file any complaints. When the party was over Martha stated that she was going home with her new mother and daughter friends. Cindy asked, "What about me?"

Martha explained that she wanted a mother and daughter together and since Cathy was now spoken for they were no longer a team but added, "You can come with us and eat them out while they service me. But don't feel so left out because I intend to humiliate and degrade you in ways that you can't even imagine. You love being a nasty slut don't you?"

Cindy meekly replied, "Yes momma; anything you say." They all agreed to get together again soon. Martha totally enjoyed another night of mother and daughter loving and when she finally went to sleep she was as content as she possibly could be.

In the morning Martha and Cindy stopped by the college to say goodbye to the girls and Sophia. About twenty miles before they got home Martha pulled down a back road and stopped at a large house with about fifteen cars parked outside. Cindy nervously inquired, "What is this? Why are we stopping here?"

The dominate black woman said with an evil grin, "This is a whore house that is owned by a friend of mine. She is a lesbian but makes a good living off the whores. She seduces them, makes them her bitches, and then puts them to work. I intend to have you suck all the freshly fucked cunts and clean them all up with your slut mouth. All the girls are black but the customers come in all shapes, sizes, and colors. Come on baby; you are going to love it."

The white girl was trembling as they entered the house. She was introduced to Madam Rose and after the madam listened to what Martha had to say she excitedly stated, "Sure we can do that but first your white slut has to eat my horny cunt and I want you to take pictures of your slut in action." The short chubby fifty-five year old woman lifted her skirt, dropped her panties and instructed Cindy to do her thing. The white woman looked at Martha and then went to her knees and ate the bald black pussy until her face was covered with cum.

For the most part the girls were bi sexual and loved having a white girl clean out their sloppy cunts. Only one of the working black girls had a hairy pussy; the others were cleanly shaved. Martha only took pictures of Cindy eating the freshly fucked cunts and knew better that to take photos of the customers. As they were leaving one room a black man was coming in and asked them to stay. While watching the white woman eating his cum out of the black pussy he got hard again and fucked Cindy from behind as she ate the black woman. As he was leaving he suggested that Cindy get a job there. The whore said, "Hell yeah! That's a great idea, There are plenty of men that want white pussy; plus us girls would love having this white pussy licker around. What the hell; she moaned like a whore anyway with her face buried in my cunt and a big black cock stuffing her tight pussy. She could be my partner and eat my cunt in front of the John and then we could both fuck him. Put the bitch to work; she could make some bucks for you Martha."

Martha replied, "Let me think about it. Sounds like a good idea to me too. It was easy to tell that she loves cock as much as she loves pussy so why not?" On the way out they spoke to Madame Rose and she was all for it.

On the drive the rest of the way home Martha asked, "So what does my little slut think about working at the whore house and getting her full of cocks and cunts as well as earning me some money?"

Cindy submissively whispered, "What ever you say mommy."

Then Martha asked, "You know that cute little brown haired woman that lives across the street from you? There is also a younger girl that lives there but I never see a man; who are they?"

Cindy said, " Her name Is Nancy and the younger one is her eighteen year old sister. Nancy is divorced so there is no man living with them. Why do you ask?"

A wicked smile crossed Martha's face and she exclaimed. "A sister team! That's something new and it sounds exciting. Perhaps they can service me while you are working at the whore house. I will have to work on that."

12