Martial Bliss Pt. 01

Story Info
Lana & James are fulfilling their erotic fantasies.
3.8k words
3.82
27k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thmayes
thmayes
4 Followers

Date Night -Marital Bliss Part One

Lana & James

Lana was taking a shower in preparation for their date night and James was in the living room watching TV. James was paying more attention to the image of his wife in her shower and was imagining the water running down her perfect round breasts and rolling off the tips of her deep pink nipples before dripping to the floor. James wanted to go join her in the shower and drink the water running off of her body. However, he had other intentions tonight. Tonight was the night James had been planning for Lana a very long time. He had been on a popular swingers' website for months, looking for the right person to help them fulfill a fantasy they had discussed on their last anniversary. A fantasy made real in just a few minutes.

He heard Lana turn the water off to get out of the shower. She walked into the living room, towel wrapped around her. "Are you ready for me?" Lana purred.

"Hell yes, baby!" James said and jumped up just in time to watch Lana walk back into the bedroom, letting the towel drop enough to show off the dimples above her creamy round ass.

As James entered the bedroom, Lana was laying on the bed with with a provocative grin on her face. She scissored her legs so he could see just a hint of her freshly shaven pussy. Walking around to his side of the bed, he opened his dresser drawer. He pulled out his handcuffs and blindfold.

"Ooh, James,are those for me?" Lana asked coquettishly.

"Baby, tonight I am going to please you in every way you can imagine...I just want you to relax and do everything that I instruct you to do." he replied firmly.

"Wow! what's gotten into you" Lana asked, right eyebrow raised.

"Oh, you'll see..and it's whats getting into you!" James winked and said as he reached over her head and pulled the blindfold over her eyes.

Reaching down for her hands, he then proceeded to gently put the handcuffs around her wrists.

"Now, I want you to get on your knees." he directed.

Lana rolled over and raised her ass in the air, her breathing hitching slightly for what was to come next. Her head rested on her now cuffed wrists.

Hearing the little excited hiccup in her breathing, James leaned down behind her to tease her with his tongue, licking and kissing the back of her calves and upper thighs. He wanted her completely relaxed for the main event surprise.

Rolling onto his back, he slid up between Lana's slightly spread legs, pulling her hips down. He found himself staring up at her beautiful, bare pussy. He could see it was wet with her juices already. He put his big hand on her soft ass and pulled her down onto his face, pressing his tongue deep into her pussy.

Lana let out a soft moan. Breathing in her sweet, clean smell, James began to roll his tongue over her clit. With each lick across her pussy, he pulled her down harder against his face. James spread her pussy lips apart with his fingers and began to suck on her clit ferociously.

Lana screamed with pleasure, begging him to stop...yet grinding even harder against him. "It's too much, James, oh God!" she moaned. Letting out a squeal, she started to shake and James found himself lapping up all of her sweet cum, thrusting his tongue inside her pussy to get to it all.

James's cock was rock hard. He could feel his pre-cum gathering around his head and wetting his underwear. But he had other intentions tonight and held back the urge to get naked and pound into her tight, hot pussy for relief.

"Give me a sec, honey....I'll be right back" James ran a hand down her ass cheek, squeezed until it left a mark, then got up and walked out of the bedroom. He turned his head to admire the view of his wife handcuffed and blindfolded with her pussy open and aching to be pummeled.

James walked to the front door and unlocked the dead bolt. As he opened the door, he saw a dark shadow standing on the porch. "Come in and be very quiet," James whispered.

"Hey, I'm Devin." the shadow greeted.

"James," Stepping back, James shook the hand held out to him and then let Devin step through the door.

James looked the man over. He seemed to be exactly what his profile showed. He stood a little taller than James, at about 6'2, lean with an athletic build. He was a light-skinned black guy, clean cut, and nicely dressed. After a few phone conversations with him, James had known he would be perfect.

"Follow me" James said quietly. James led Devin into the bedroom where Lana was still waiting on her knees with her ass up and face buried in the bed.

"Lana, are you ready for me?" James whispered into her ear, brushing her hair over her other shoulder.

"Yes sir" Lana said with a breathy, anxious voice. Her arms where shaking with excitement.

James pointed to Devin and motioned for him to strip. Nodding in acknowledgement, Devin slid off his shirt, then pulled down his pants. James couldn't help but look at the bulge in the man's briefs. He had seen pictures that Devin had posted, which is why James had chosen him, but he was still a little shocked. While James' cock was pretty long and thick, Lana had always yearned to be fucked by a monster cock. Laying his shirt and pants on a nearby chair, Devin pulled off his boxer briefs. His cock was at least 10 inches long and curved up towards the man's belly button. James grinned, knowing how much Lana was gonna enjoy her surprise!

Devin slipped on a Magnum condom from his pants pocket, slid onto the bed behind Lana and began to tease her pussy lips with the head of his cock, getting her juices all over it. James watched from the side of the bed as Devin rubbed his wife's pussy and clit over and over, up and down. Devin leaned back and spread Lana's ass with his hands, squeezing slightly as he tried to gently thrust the mushroom-shaped head of his cock into her tight, clenching pussy.

Lana moaned.

"What are you doing?" Lana asked. "That hurts, James."

Devin stopped trying to enter her with his huge, veined cock. Admiring how the man's dark skin looked against his wife's creamy body, James soothed, " I told you...you have to do what I asked you to do tonight... I want you to trust me and just relax. It's gonna feel so good when it gets inside you...I promise."

"Oh..okay, but go slow...I thought it was gonna tear me for a sec," her breathy whisper failed to contain her excitement.

Looking back at Devin, James saw that his cock seemed even bigger than it was a minute ago. Giving him the go ahead to try again, James could tell Devin was aroused by the scene as well. The thought of Lana not knowing what was going on, that a strange man was about to fuck her, had his cock pointing at her pussy like a battering ram.

Devin lowered the head of his shaft to Lana's pussy lips again. This time, James could see her pussy was dripping wet, craving to be stretched by what she probably thought was a dildo. Devin gripped his dick and shifted his cock to the left and right working his head into Lana's pussy. Lana screamed with pleasure.

"Oh my god, yes" she yelled, her head falling down onto the bed, her ass further in the air.

Devin gave James a grimace. James was curious to see just how much of Devin's cock Lana had taken. James moved closer and glanced down to see the head of his cock completely embedded, with Lana's pussy wrapped tightly around it. She was now squirming, trying to push back against Devin.

"James, I don't know what that is, but its stretching my pussy...you have to move," she begged.

Devin began to work his cock forward into Lana's pussy. His hands clenched her butt cheeks apart so James could see every slow thrust. As he pushed in, she slid forward.

"Push back against it, babe," James directed.

"Oh, God....it's, it's good, but it hurts a little," Lana moaned.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be gentle.... I promise." James smirked at Devin. At that Lana relaxed a little more, and about half of Devin's cock was swallowed in her depths.

"I want you to suck my dick, baby," James said with his heart beating out of his chest. Now, she may begin to realize her fantasy was coming true. "Well, bring it up here and I will." Lana groaned, her arms straining to hold her in place for the thrusts of whatever was stretching her wide.

Raising her head, Lana blindly turned her head to the left. Licking her lips, she said, "I hope you can reach cause I'm enjoying that thing in my pussy."

Devin slowly pulled the head of his cock out of Lana's pussy as James stripped out of his clothes. As Devin climbed off the bed, cock swaying, James climbed onto Lana's left side, helping her get more comfortable with the wrist cuffs. Reaching out to lift her chin with one hand, James swept her beautiful, auburn hair out of the way so Devin could see.

Nuzzling his throbbing cock with her face, Lana leaned back slightly and licked all over the tip of his dick with her pink tongue. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked off the juices that seemed to pour out of him in his greed. Gripping her hair slightly, James pulled Lana's head down further on his cock, her moans vibrating along his shaft showing him how much she enjoyed doing this.

James knew now was the time to surprise his beloved wife. "Are you ready for a surprise, baby?" James asked.

Lana moaned as she sucked his cock. In James's mind that was a yes.

James looked to the bottom of the bed at Devin where he rested back on his heels, watching eagerly, his cock still hard and upraised. Closing his eyes briefly at the feel of his wife's wet mouth sucking at him, James then motioned to Devin to come up behind Lana again. At his signal, Devin reached for her hips and pulled her ass up again to push his cock against her still dripping pussy.

"What the fuck" Lana spit out James' cock.

"Take this blindfold off right now!" Lana screamed.

"No!" James gripped her chin, "I told you I'm in charge of your pleasure tonight, baby. Now, get ready to be pleased."

Devin grabbed the sides of Lana's jiggling ass to hold her still and pushed the head of his big cock straight into her pussy. Lana dropped her head, moaning. James gently lifted her head and pushed down on her jaw with his thumb to open her mouth. Lana obeyed and began to lick and suck James's dick even more greedily than before.

James watched over Lana's back as Devin's cock slid deeper and deeper into Lana's pussy.

She spit out James' cock again, "James, its too big...it's, it's, Oh, God." She then must've clenched her pussy, cause Devin's head fell back on his neck and a groaned 'Fuck" came out of his mouth.

"I know, baby...his cock is huge, but you can take it," James soothed. However, Devin didn't care about Lana's struggles. He was steadily working his cock back and forth...going deeper into her clenching pussy with every stroke. Finally, he groaned again as his dick worked itself in almost to the root.

James reached up and pulled the blindfold off of Lana. She quickly looked back to see who was plowing her pussy. Smiling at Lana, Devin thrust again even harder. "Oh my god," she screamed, her eyes rolling up into her head.

James backed off the bed and dug in the nightstand drawer for the keys to the handcuffs. As he looked up, he saw that Devin was now working his cock faster in Lana, his hands squeezing her golden ass with each thrust. Lana was relaxing down onto the bed, raising her ass and letting his thick, long cock stretch her pussy, soft grunts falling from her lips with every thrust.

Reaching under her head, James unlocked the handcuffs. As he leaned away, Lana reached over and grabbed James' cock in a tight grip. Moaning something that sounded like 'so good', she pulled James by the dick to where she could again suck him down her throat.

This was what James and Lana had been fantasizing about for years. Lana was sucking his cock deep as she was getting pounded by the biggest dick she'd ever have stretching her pussy.

Enjoying the sight of it for a few moments, James finally instructed Devin to lay down on the bed. Slowly pulling his cock out of her pussy, Devin laid down on his back in the middle of the king-sized bed.

"Lana, I want you to sit on his cock." James instructed, helping her sit up.

With little hesitation...his wife seemed very eager for that monster cock, Lana straddled Devin and began to lower herself down on him as Devin held his cock in place. She flung her head back, moaning as his head entered her pussy. Putting her hands on his chest, Lana began to raise and lower her ass, taking more and more of his cock every time she lowered herself onto him.

"Just a little more," Devin said, looking down at where his dick entered her. "There, that's it." James look down as well, and to his surprise, his wife was taking all 10 inches of that big cock.

"Are you ready." James whispered into Lana's ear. Her face was red and flushed with her exertion as she lifted up and down over Devin.

"Ready... ready for what?" Lana said trying to catch her breath.

James leaned over and grabbed the KY on the table. Stroking the KY onto his cock, James slid up behind Lana, straddling Devin's legs. "Are you ready to take both of us?"

"Fuck, I don't know if I can," Lana groaned shakily.

However, it was too late for her to argue. James started rubbing his dick against Lana's ass, lubricating her hole. Luckily, they engaged in anal sex and DP with toys often enough that Lana was prepared.

Devin stopped thrusting into her pussy, but had pushed his cock all the way in her and was waiting patiently, his chest rising and fall with his deep breaths. Lana's own heavy breathing echoed in the bedroom.

"Please, James," she whimpered. Despite being unsure as to whether she was anxious or fearful, James pushed the flared head of his cock slowly into Lana's tight hole.

"Stop!" Lana screamed. Both James and Devin didn't dare to move. Devin was throbbing, balls deep in Lana's pussy, while James watched the head of his cock resting at the mouth of Lana's ass.

Slowly, Lana began to move her ass back and forth onto James' cock.

"Don't move." she commanded.

Lana wanted to be in control now. She knew she was going to take both cocks at the same time. This was something she and James had talked about for years and tonight was the night...finally. The man beneath her was beautiful and dark skinned. His hands steady and strong, not punishing. She was grateful for James' choice. Lana was going to fuck both of her monster cocks and enjoy every minute of it.

Her skin began to shine with sweat as she pushed her hips back against James as much as she could with the cock in her pussy. James began to move with her, sliding his cock slowly deeper inside of Lana's sphincter. Clenching his teeth, Devin began to pump his cock out and back into Lana's pussy following James' lead. Lana soon relaxed down onto Devin's slick chest. James and Devin began to pump their cocks faster and deeper into both holes with every stroke. She felt full to bursting...and knew she was about to...burst.

Leaning forward, James wrapped his hands in Lana's hair and pulled her head back.

"You like taking the both of us." James whispered into her ear.

"Yes." Lana moaned back, clenching around his cock in her ass.

James pulled her slightly up off of Devin and kissed and sucked on the side of her neck, her biggest erogenous zone.

Devin couldn't resist the temptation of Lana's breasts after having them molded against his chest. He slid his hands from her hips to play with her full, round tits. He squeezed them and rolled her pink nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. Pushing both of her breasts together, he leaned up and began to suck and bite at her nipples over and over again.

Lana couldn't take much more. She was being pounded by two cocks, stretched beyond her imagination. The slight pain from her mystery man's mouth and teeth on her nipples and James running his tongue down the back of her neck had her shaking all over.

Lana let out a loud moan. "Oh, God, yes!"

Devin could feel her pussy quivering and clenching sporadically on his cock. "I think she's gonna cum all over my dick, man." Devin gritted out.

"Are you, baby?" James leaned down to put his mouth on her earlobe. "I can feel your hot, tight ass clenching around my cock. I want you to make Devin's cock all wet....Now!" With that command, he and Devin both thrust into her at the same time.

Stuffed in both holes, Lana's cunt spasmed repeatedly. Her juicy pussy gushed with relief as she came, her thighs clenching and releasing around Devin's hips. Her high pitched moans and groans continued as her orgasm lasted longer than anything she'd ever felt before.

James could feel her cumming and began to pump her ass even harder.

"James, it's to much!" She grunted with the force of his thrusts.

"Just take it, Lana, I want you to cum again!" He gritted through his teeth, bending her over Devin again as they continued driving into her now stretched ass and pussy. Soon she started making her cum noises again, her ass clenching up tightly.

Still not finished with her, James slowly pulled his cock out of her ass, sweat drifting down his face to drop onto her back.

He wanted to cum so hard in her depths, but there was still more in store for their fantasy.

Devin groaned as gripped his cock to hold his condom in place and pulled out of Lana's pussy...his cock throbbed and was coated with Lana's juices.

Sliding slowly out from under them, Devin stood to the side of the bed. Leaning forward, he proceeded to pick Lana up out of James' arms. A little dazed, she wrapped her legs around Devin's hips as he hoisted her up to poise her over his dick. Lana reached down and grabbed Devin's huge, wet cock. Squeezing it, she still seemed a little shocked by the size of it, but James could tell she was ready for more.

He watched as Lana guided it into her tight, dripping hole. Devin grabbed her luscious ass and began to raise and lower her up and down on his cock, his legs braced for balance. James got up and stood behind Lana and slapped her fine ass.

"Harder!" she commanded.

James again slapped her ass cheek, this time leaving a pink hand print. Spreading her cheeks, he pressed himself into her back and proceeded to push his cock back into her lubricated hole.

Lana laid her head back on his shoulder, her arms resting slightly higher on Devin's shoulders. Using Devin's strong body as leverage, she began to help raise and lower herself onto the cocks pounding insistently into her body.

James couldn't fight back the swelling in his cock with the intense heat and friction of her amazingly tight ass.

"Here it comes baby....I'm going to fill your ass up," he groaned into her ear.

"I feel your cock, it's getting bigger, " she moaned. "Oh, please cum!"

James' cock exploded in Lana's ass. He could feel his hot cum filling her ass around him as his thrusts slowed and her ass drained him. His knees went weak and he pulled out of her, dropping back to the bed behind him. Looking up at his cum leaking out of her ass, he saw that Devin was still rock hard inside her pussy.

Devin obviously wasn't done with her yet. Rolling out of the way, James moved to watch as Devin laid Lana back down on the bed on her back.

"Shit, that pussy's tight and wet," Devin said, licking his lips and admiring her glistening, bare pussy. As Lana gazed up at him like a deer in the headlights, he put his huge hands on the back of her knees and pushed her thighs down towards the bed. As hard as his cock was, it reamed her hole deep with his first thrust. Holding her in place, he began to pound her pussy with every inch of his thickly veined, dark cock...harder and deeper, until his balls slapped against her with every stroke.

thmayes
thmayes
4 Followers
12