Martin Family Fun Pt. 01

Story Info
James and Joan were curious...
11.7k words
4.62
55.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a couple and the wife's sister having some fun with playful games, if you;'re looking for brutality or betrayal, it's not the story for you. Likewise, all the activities in it are very light, and the story moves slowly. It may get heavier with future installments, and it may get very kinky, but don't expect much in the way of genuine cruelty or contempt. Also, this is a FANTASY story and real life doesn't work like this, just in case that needs to be said! That said, here we go.

MARTIN FAMILY FUN Part One

CHAPTER ONE: Wedding Anniversary...

A rainy night in early summertime, 2006...

"Wow," Joan Martin said with a sigh, "I feel like I've been wrung out! It's been a long time since I danced that much!"

"It was fun, though, wasn't it?" her husband James asked with a grin, as he drove them through the late Friday night traffic toward their home in the rural outskirts of the city. "Not bad for a couple of old folks!"

"Speak for yourself, James Allen Martin," Joan said sharply. "Where I come from, 44 is not old!"

"It's not exactly a spring chicken, as my mother used to say, either," James replied, "but I guess we've still got a few good years left in us."

"I had fun tonight," Joan said, closing her eyes and leaning her head back against the car seat, her thick blonde hair piled up around her head and shoulders. Earlier in the evening, that hair had been piled atop her head in an intricate arrangement that Cassy, her hairdresser, and spent hours preparing. Four straight hours of dancing, dining, and generally partying had left the elaborate 'do' in ruins.

Neither spoke for a few minutes, listening in companionable silence to the sound of the rain on the roof of their car, thinking their own thoughts.

Jo looks better with her hair down anyway, James thought as he stole a glance at his wife while he drove, not that she'd ever believe me if I told her that.

"Just think," Joan said softly in the darkness, over the gentle sound of the soft jazz from the expensive sound system, "we've been married for twenty-six years. Twenty-six years ago today."

The party that evening had originally been planned for their twenty-fifth anniversary, a year before, but it had been cancelled when a car accident had unexpectedly removed Joan's parents from her life just a few weeks before. Nobody had felt like celebrating anything for quite some time after that. Thus it was that the Martins had celebrated their twenty-sixth anniversary with unusual fervor instead.

"Yeah, we've been married for over a quarter of a century," James nodded.

Joan opened her eyes, laughed ruefully, and said, "Again with the age thing! Will you please cut that out, it's depressing!"

James smiled a little, his gentle teasing was having its effect. Personally, he did not mind the fact of the passage of time as much as his wife claimed to do. Twenty-six years of marriage, right out of high school, successfully founding and selling a business and then founding another, raising three wonderful children to adulthood, and they were still together.

Nothing to be ashamed of there, James thought with satisfaction. I still love Jo as much now as I did they day we got married-no! I love her more now! When we first got married it was mostly 'in love' and infatuation, what we have now is the real thing. I love Jo as the mother of my children, the woman I've lived my life with, my best friend for a quarter of a century, that's stronger and better than what we had when we were eighteen!

Plus, James thought with a slightly salacious smile, as he stole another glance at the woman sitting in the passenger seat of their expensive car, Jo is still smokin' hot! Like could be a lot worse!

Clad as she was in a floor-length red gown with a side-slit that showed her legs to well above her knee while she was dancing, and now revealed her left leg almost up to the thigh in the position in which she sat, she was indeed a pleasing sight to her husband. The upper part of the gown revealed a little cleavage, and if her breasts were no longer so 'perky' as they had once been before three children and decades of adult life, they were still beautiful, or at least James thought so.

"Enjoying the view?" Joan teased him, noticing her glances and where they were going.

"Yes," James said simply.

"I'm flattered, Honey," Joan replied, leaning her head back and closing her eyes, "but I think after tonight I'm probably too tired to do anything about it tonight. I hope you don't mind?"

"Of course not," James said, though he was a tad disappointed. Still, he was tired himself, they were in their mid forties, after all, not eighteen anymore. He had a hunch they might both be asleep not long after they got home.

As it happened, though, when they pulled into the driveway of their secluded lakefront home, they saw a vehicle parked in the driveway beside their own, a blue minivan, and just getting out of it was a very familiar figure: Joan's younger sister Kathleen Ann Samms, though nobody ever used that full moniker, she had been 'Katie' to kin and friends for so long that the full name was nearly forgotten.

"Jo!" the younger woman called out to her sister as they got out of the car, heading toward them through the steady rain, "James! I'm sorry I'm late, I wanted to come to the party, but I just couldn't get back into town in time! My flight was delayed and by the time the morons at the airline made arrangements for a new flight, I'd lost hours, and I didn't even get back into town until a couple of hours ago!"

Joan hugged her auburn-haired sister close, and said, "I'm just glad you could make it before the day is over! I've missed you so much these last three weeks!"

"Me too," Katie said, "both of you!" She stepped away from Joan to hug her brother-in-law, and a few minutes later the three of them were sitting around the kitchen table, and Joan had brought out a bottle of red wine to celebrate the evening, after the women dried off their hair from the rain.

Katie Samms worked as a consultant, and she was quite good at it, but this work took her out of town on a regular basis. To her frustration, a business commitment had forced her to be out of town as her older sister's wedding anniversary celebration had approached, she had swore up and down that she would make the party, but when the time came things just did not work out as she had hoped.

"I swear," Katie said, as she sipped her second glass of wine, "sometimes I just hate my job! I mean we've been planning this party for months, and I so wanted to be there! After last year, when Mom and Dad...well, I wanted to be there, for the party tonight, I promised I'd be there, and I let you down. Can you both please forgive me? Pretty pretty please?!"

Katie widened her eyes in a trick she had mastered when she was six years old and being babysat by her teenage older sister, it did indeed make her look almost heart-rendingly innocent and sad. Of course the effect was largely spoiled when she broke out laughing a moment later.

"Of course you're forgiven, Sprite," James said, using the nickname he'd had for his sister-in-law since she was nine years old. "You didn't miss that much anyway, just some delicious food, great music, and hours of dancing with our old friends."

"There he goes again with the 'old' talk," Joan groaned, burying her face in her hands. "Ever time I start to forget he goes and reminds me!"

"My heart bleeds for you, Sis," Katie said dryly, sipping her wine. "If I look half as hot ten years from now as you do today, I'll consider myself lucky!"

Joan raised her head again, revealing a wicked smile. "You wish," she said.

"Yes, I do," Katie admitted. "I've always been jealous of that body of yours, I look like a damned boy!"

"You do not," James said, relaxed by the wine. "No boy ever filled out a pair of blue jeans like the ones you're wearing! That's not a boy's rear end, either! "

"Down boy," Joan instructed her husband with a laugh. "Remember which sister you married!"

"Relax, Sis," Katie said, sipping at her wine again. "I couldn't steal James here if I tried...and I'll admit, just between the three of us, that it's a tempting thought!"

"Ignore her, James," Joan ordered with a giggle. "She just wants to drag you home and tie you up like she does her boyfriends."

"And that would be a bad thing why?" James teased back.

"Because...well-tell him why it would be a bad thing, Katie!"

Katie smiled at her slightly tipsy older sister and said, "Well, it wouldn't be a bad thing for me, I think it would be a lot of fun, in fact. But I'd never come between you two knowingly, Sis. Ever. Not ever ever ever ever ever."

"I know," Joan said, getting a little more serious. "But I have to admit, the thought of this overgrown boy scout being all tied up and helpless is kind of funny!"

"Yeah, funny for you," James said. "But we're a team, Jo, we just celebrated that. So if I have to get all tied up, so do you!"

"Yeah, right, me bound and gagged, that'd be a sight to see," Joan said dryly. "A middle-aged bottle blonde trussed up like a turkey!"

"Don't knock it till you try it, Sis," Katie advised with a giggle, finishing her second glass of wine. "You never know, you just might like it!"

The laughing, teasing discussion was not entirely in jest, Katie was into bondage and other kinky games, something her older sister and brother-in-law had discovered entirely by accident several years before. At first Katie had been mortified and James and Joan shocked and puzzled, but they had kept her secret from the rest of their family and friends, and the three of them had always been close, from back in the days when the older couple had been forced to drag along the then-grade-school age Katie as a combination chaperone and babysitting service. James felt as close to Katie as he would have to a blood sister, perhaps because he had been raised in an orphanage and had no close kin of his own.

Over the years, James and Joan had talked about Katie's hobbies, and admitted to each other that they were, if nothing else, curious about them. It wasn't the sort of thing you could just casually ask about, though! It was Katie's personal life, after all, but she had occasionally mentioned things to the only relatives she was free to discuss it with, this evening's joking discussion was hardly the first such conversation on the matter.

"Yeah, a mother of three and owner of an accounting business, I can see me trying that," Joan said, a little bit blearily from the wine. "I couldn't do that."

"Why not?" Katie asked seriously. "Brad's gone off to college now, with Lisa. Channa's out on her own, you've got the house to yourselves. There's no reason you two couldn't 'experiment' a little!"

"I wouldn't even know where to begin," James laughed, "even if we decided to try it. I'm afraid we're a little old to be learning new tricks now, Katie."

"Grrrrr," Joan growled through a giggle. "Again with the 'too old' talk! What is this, Jay? You make it sound like we're ready to be fitted out for rocking chairs, we're only 44!"

If they had not all had at least a couple of glasses of wine, the conversation might not have continued in the vein it was in. If she had been stone-cold sober, Katie would most certainly never had dreamed of saying what she now said.

"I guess I could help you guys try it out a little," Katie said with a hiccup and a grin. "Just a little, low-key stuff, I could show you a few tricks and you could see what it feels like. I mean, come on, you're both curious, it's obvious!"

Amid the nervous laughter, Joan said, "I can't stand pain!"

"It doesn't have to hurt," Katie assured her older sister. "Sometimes there's no pain involved at all...but sometimes people who can't stand pain find out they can take some and enjoy it, too! But we can set whatever limits you want, this is just for fun, Sis. Wanna try it? Or are you a big chicken?!"

"I'll do it if Joan wants to," James said suddenly, and Joan turned wide eyes to her husband.

"You're kidding...aren't you?" Joan asked.

"Well...not entirely. I am kind of curious, aren't you?"

"Well, sure, but I mean, we're 44 years old! We can't-"

"Now who's going about age, Jo?" James grinned.

"She's chicken," Katie giggled. She flapped her arms a little and chanted, "Cluck cluck cluck!"

"You have had enough wine," Joan said with Big Sister Authority, as she put the bottle away. "And I am not chicken! I'm just...scared."

The admission sobered the mood slightly, and Katie reached out and took her older sister's hand, and said, "You don't have to be scared, Sis. I'd never do anything to hurt you, or let anything happen to hurt either of you. This is just me...well, I missed the big party, and I want to make up for it some way. I know you're both really curious about some of the games I play, it's been kinda obvious from the questions you've asked over the years, and I figure maybe I could repay you for missing the party by satisfying your curiosity."

"Well..." Joan said. "You promise it'll be easy stuff? Just to try it out?"

Katie put her hand over her heart and nodded. "Cross my heart."

Both women broke into giggles again at their childhood ritual, and Joan drew a deep breath and said, "I don't know...let me sleep on it and ask me again tomorrow, OK Sprite?"

"OK," Katie grinned, a smile that was interrupted by a yawn, and not the first such that evening. "For now, though, I think I probably need to be getting home myself!"

"No," Joan said, her Big Sister voice back in place. "You're wobbly already, and tired from being awake-how long have you been awake, Sprite?"

Katie, who had indeed been a bit unsteady as she got to her feet, laughed ruefully and said, "At least twenty hours, to tell you the truth. Maybe more, I lost track during the flight, let's see, it's eleven p.m. here, so-"

"Never mind," Joan said. "It's pouring down rain, you're tipsy and tired, and you don't need to be driving. Is Brea home?"

"No," Katie said, "she's with her father all weekend."

"OK, then there's no reason to go home, just stay the night here with us." James said. "Jo is right, you're not in any condition to drive, you could end up getting a ticket, if nothing worse!"

"Well...I shouldn't," Katie said, as she fought another yawn, "but I'm tempted. And I've already got a speeding ticket on my record now, too, so maybe you're right."

"Of course we're right, Sprite," Joan said with a warm smile, as she got to her feet, a little unsteady herself. "With your daughter out of town there's no reason for you to drive home so late in your current state!"

Katie let herself be persuaded, and Joan dug out a set of old pajamas belonging to her younger daughter, who was roughly of a size and shape with Katie, if a tiny bit taller.

"Nighty-night, Sprite," Joan said from the door as she left the guest room, turning off the light as she did.

"Night, Sis," Katie said with a grin. The truth was she always enjoyed staying overnight with her sister and brother-in-law, it brought back old memories of when they had babysat her as a child. It was sort of fun to pretend she was eight years old again, for a few moments as she snuggled under the covers and drifted off to sleep. Joan knew that perfectly well, she had a similar smile of nostalgia on her face as she joined her husband, and a few minutes later all three of them were sound asleep in their respective beds.

CHAPTER TWO: Just To See What It Feels Like...

James awakened, and for a moment he was confused. The bedroom seemed brighter than it should be, and then he sleepy mind interpreted the signals from his still-sleep-bleary eyes. The sound of rain on the roof continued, and James remembered the weather forecast calling for a wet weekend, it was not predicted to finally clear out until early Tuesday morning.

It was raining outside, as his ears had informed him, but even so the light from the skylight was bright enough to illuminate the entire room, which told James that he had managed to oversleep.

A glance at the alarm clock, which someone had turned off, told him that he had overslept by quite a bit, it was almost ten a.m., and normally James would have been up and about by eight even on a Saturday. Of course, he had been up very late the night before, so sleeping in was not entirely unwelcome.

Jo must have got up earlier and turned off the alarm, James mused as he got up, showered and shaved in the private bath adjoining the master bedroom, and got dressed. I wonder what she's got up to this morning?

A quick look around the house revealed that his wife was not to be found in the living room, rec area, kitchen, dining room, basement, or any of her other usual rainy-day haunts. A glance out the kitchen window informed James that his sister-in-law was still present as well, or at least her minivan was still sitting outside in the driveway. He pondered the possibility that his wife might have taken her home in their car, that would account for how quiet the house was and the apparent absence of both women, but it seemed like rather an odd thing to do.

Then James heard a sound coming from the direction of the guest bedroom, and he realized his wife and her little sister must be up there for some reason. Heading up the steps, he found the door to the guest bedroom wide open, and sure enough, there on the queen-sized bed were both his wife and his sister-in-law, and when they looked up and saw him Katie broke into a big grin and Joan laughed and blushed.

James' eyes widened in shock, and then a smile crept over his face as he realized what he was seeing. It was the last thing he would ever have expected, but now that he saw it, the tipsy conversation from the evening before came back to his mind.

Both women were dressed in jeans and T-shirts, barefoot and had on no makeup. Their hair was down, and they looked utterly casual and 'at home', a look that James privately considered superior to any other in his wife. Katie was not an unpleasant sight that way either, of course.

Katie grinned at him and said, "How do you like my handiwork, Jay?"

Her 'handiwork' consisted, in fact, of rope work. Katie had obtained some very thin soft cords from somewhere, and now she had her older sister lying on her belly, with her wrists tight behind her snugly but not brutally tight. Another cord secured Joan's crossed ankles together. Joan was not totally unable to move, she could still rock from side-to-side, her head was free, she could stretch and wiggle, but she was not moving out of her position easily!

"I see you took Sprite up on her offer," James said as he walked over to sit down on the bed with the ladies. "I have to say you look very cute this way, Honey!"

"Thanks...I think," Joan said. "You really think I'm cute?! I mean trussed up like this?"

"You're gorgeous," James said, leaning over to give his wife a kiss. She returned the kiss, a grinning Katie watching in approval, and then James asked the ladies, "So how long have you two been doing this? I kind of overslept."

"You really overslept, lazy-bones," Joan laughed. "But we got up about two hours ago, and she's been trying out various ways to tie my hands and feet for the last hour or so. It's been kind of...interesting."

James reached out toward his wife's bare feet, and began to tickle one of her soles, and immediately Joan, who was horribly ticklish there, began to writhe on the bed.

"Cut th-hahaha-cut that-hahahaha-I said stop it!" Joan managed between gasps of laughter. "Make him stop, Katie!"

"Well, Jay," Katie grinned, "you did say last night that you were 'curious', weren't you the one taunting my big sister here about it?"