Martin Family Fun Pt. 02

Story Info
James and Joan and Katie continue to experiment.
10.8k words
4.69
27.9k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of a story about a couple and the wife's sister having some fun with playful games, if you're looking for brutality or betrayal, it's not the story for you. Things get just a tiny bit heavier in this one, but it's still moving very slowly. Also, again, this is a FANTASY story and real life doesn't work like this, just in case that needs to be said! That said, here we go.

MARTIN FAMILY FUN Part 2

CHAPTER ONE: The Morning After...

James opened his eyes a little reluctantly, there had been no alarm, no jangling interruption of reality into the blessed peace and calm of sleep, but still he had awakened. It took him a moment to remember that it was Sunday morning, and they had set no alarm because they had been up rather late. He smiled as the memory of the evening before came back, he and Joan had made love, four(!) times. The first couple of times had been more eager and frantic than he could recall them experiencing in ages, the later couple, spread out over quite a time, interspersed with watching an old movie on their bedroom big-screen plasma set, had been more like what they were used to, loving, affectionate, and satisfying.

By the time they had finally turned off the TV and drifted off to sleep, Joan's head lying on his chest, both of them exhausted, it had been well past midnight.

"Good morning," Joan said sleepily, stirring awake as James began to move around a little. They had long since come to be like that, after sharing a bed together for twenty-six years, if either one awakened it was usually not long before the other did as well, the slight change in breathing and movement was enough.

"Mornin', love," James replied. "Sleep well?"

"Like a baby," Joan said, suppressing a yawn. "I just wish it had been longer, what time is it, anyway?"

"About seven in the morning," James replied, squinting his still sleep-fogged eyes at the glowing blue display of their alarm clock-radio. "Maybe closer to seven thirty, actually."

"Is it still raining?" Joan asked, and in response James leaned out of bed to push aside the curtain of the window and glance outside.

"Looks that way," James replied. "The forecast did say it would go on for three days or so."

"I wonder if Katie is awake yet?" Joan asked sleepily, snuggling against her husband contently. She was in no hurry to slide out of the warm, comfortable bed.

"I doubt it," James replied. "She always tended to sleep late when she could, and there's no alarm in the guest room. I'll bet she's snoring away, happy as a clam."

"My little sister does not snore!" Joan replied in feigned anger.

James looked at her and after a moment she giggled and said, "OK, she doesn't snore badly."

"That I'll buy," James said with a grin.

For a few moments, husband and wife lay together, her head on his shoulder, listening to the sound of the rain on the roof.

"Yesterday was...interesting, wasn't it?" Joan finally asked softly.

"That's one word for it," James replied with a slight blush. "I still can't believe how turned on we were last night, we haven't been like that since we were first married!"

"Still want to take Katie up on her offer to 'play' some more, Hon?"

"I think so," James replied, "I won't deny I've been curious about this stuff ever since we found out Katie was into it, I've had some...fantasies about it."

"Well, if so then maybe you won't be shocked if I admit to the same thing," Joan said. "And yesterday was...exciting and fun. At least I thought it was, even if it was kind of scary, too!"

"I know what you mean, darling," James replied. "I still can't believe she made you kiss my ass...or that you actually did it!"

Joan grimaced. "I'm going to be getting a lot of teasing about that, aren't I?"

"Probably," James admitted. "I loved it."

"Oh, I'm sure!" Joan replied with affectionate sarcasm. "But just remember that it won't always be me who has to do something embarrassing, lover!"

"I know," James said. "If Katie wasn't the one teaching us, I'd never be willing to do this, but I trust her."

"It's kind of weird, you know?" Joan said. "I mean she's ten years younger than me and she's my little sister! And she's teaching us?! But...if there's anyone in the world I trust as much as I do you, it's her."

They continued to chat for a few moments, but finally Joan said, "We really do have to get out of bed at some point, you know."

"I suppose you're right," James replied. With a sigh, he pushed aside the covers, and husband and wife swung their legs out of bed...and Joan immediately winced and James grimaced.

"Ouch," Joan said. "My legs are kind of sore this morning!"

"Mine too," James said. Then he laughed. "Let's face it, we spent a lot more time on our knees yesterday than we're used to, and we're in our 40s, after all."

Joan leaned over to punch him on his bare shoulder, medium-hard.

"Will you please stop with the age comments already?!! We are not old!!"

James got to his feet and said, "No, we're not old, but if we're going to keep playing with Katie, I think we'll have to get into a little better shape!"

James went down to the kitchen to put some coffee on, and placed some Danish rolls in the microwave on 'LOW' to soften them up, and then he went looking for Joan, finding her standing at the open door to the guest room, looking in at Katie, who was indeed still sound asleep in the guest bed, and who was indeed softly snoring, lying on one side, head on her pillow. In the warm summer weather, she had only a sheet over her, pulled up to her chest, and she was wearing the borrowed pajamas that had belonged to their daughter. All in all, she made for a wonderfully 'cute' sight.

James smirked. "Like old times, huh?"

"Almost," Joan replied. "Doesn't she look innocent asleep like that?"

"Remember what she said yesterday about wishing she had a cell camera?" James said with a grin, and Jo laughed softly and nodded, stepping over to their bedroom and returning a moment later with her own cell phone, which did indeed contain a camera. Snapping a couple of shots, she stored them away for later reference, and then slid the phone into the pocket of her robe.

"I put some rolls in the microwave," James said, "should we wait for her to wake up or...?"

"Or wake her up?" Joan said with a wicked grin. "James Martin, you are not thinking of doing what I think you're thinking of doing?!"

"Oh, yes I am," James replied in a low whisper, "and now so are you!"

"We shouldn't," Joan said, but James could see that her resistance was fading fast. "I mean it would be kind of mean...and we're all grownups now and we should be past that sort of thing, but-"

"But you want to do it," James said. "She'll laugh about it once she's out of bed, and you know it."

"Thank we can still do it without waking her up?" Joan asked. "It's been thirty years or more!"

"I think we could pick the bed up and carry it without waking her up," James said fondly as he looked at his soundly-sleeping sister-in-law. "She may have been able to pretend to sleep to fool us back then, but once she's really out, she's out!"

"Well...all right, let's do it!" Joan said. "I'll take the right and you take the left."

Husband and wife crept up on either side of the bed, their bare feet making little sound in the carpeting, and when they got into position on either side, they gently undid the bedsheet from the place where it was caught between the two stacked mattresses, and lifted in up, dropping it over their guest. Katie did not so much as stir as the layers of cotton fell across her body, but they were rather light, after all.

As they wrapped her a little more tightly in the sheet, they did have to pause once or twice as she stirred, the slight motions affecting her a little, but just as had been the case when she was staying overnight with them when she was 14 and they were 24, she slept too soundly to wake up so easily. After a little careful effort, James and Joan had her more or less wrapped up.

"Ready?" Joan asked.

"Ready," James replied, and then with a sudden movement, they scooped up the sheet-wrapped figure, and tossed her over James' shoulder in a move they found they could still carry off without a hitch, even if they had not done in years.

"Time to wake up, Sprite!" James said loudly to the sheet-wrapped woman over his shoulder.

"Wh-wha-Jo?!-Jay?!!wh-whe-PUT ME DOWN!!!!" Katie's voice went from sleepy to confused to outraged in the course of about five seconds, as James carried her, still wrapped in a sheet, down to the kitchen. She was struggling but unable to move much because of the sheet wrapped around her.

"Whatever you say, Sprite!" James replied as they entered the kitchen, setting her, still snuggly wrapped in the sheet, at the table in her seat. She was sputtering and glaring as she fought to disentangle herself from the bedding, sounding remarkably as she had sounded twenty years before, the last time they had awakened her with that particular prank.

"OHHH!" Katie snapped, rubbing at her sleep-fogged eyes. "I should have known, what is it with you two that you think everybody has to be up at the crack of dawn!"

"The sun's been up for hours," Joan said cheerfully to her glaring sister. "We let you sleep late!"

"You know I hate that trick," Katie snapped, kicking aside the sheet, but her eyes were starting to dance. "What on Earth possessed you both to do that after all these years?!"

"Old times' sake," Joan said as James brought out the rolls. "You were so cute lying there in that bed that we just couldn't resist. You looked for all the world like you were still fourteen."

"Well I'm not!" she said, but was now having trouble keeping the corners of her mouth from turning up. "I'm 34! I'm a grown woman, and a little respect and dignity would be nice!"

"You wouldn't know respect and dignity if they bit you in the ass, Sprite," Joan replied. "Remember who you're talking to!"

Katie reached out and picked up her Danish roll, and James started to warn her, but he was too late because Katie had already taken a quick bite, then suddenly dropping it. "Too hot!"

"Right out of the microwave," James said, the warning coming too late.

"Hauled out of bed like a knapsack, my breakfast burned my mouth, what's next today?" Katie asked, as she rolled her eyes melodramatically.

"You're spending the day with us, of course," James said. "That's what's next today."

"Am I?" Katie asked suspiciously, as she took a more cautious bite of her cooling Danish. "I know you two love my company, but I do have a life to lead, you know!"

"So what did you have in mind doing today, instead of spending it with us?" Joan asked.

"Well...Brea's away, so I guess I was going to...well...okay, okay, I had no plans and was probably just gonna vege out and watch TV all day, are you satisfied?"

"I knew it," Joan said. "So you'd rather sit home and watch TV than go hiking with us?"

"Hiking?! It's raining cats and dogs!"

"We've been planning to go up in the mountains today," James explained, "the forecast calls for clear and cooler up there, and spend the day hiking. But if you'd rather sit home and watch reruns, I guess that's a way to go too-"

"When do we leave?" Katie interrupted with a huge grin. "I can watch TV anytime, I haven't been hiking with you guys in ages!"

"It's been over a year, anyway," Joan commented. "But we're already running a tad behind, we need to get moving, let's finish eating and get started."

They raced through their breakfast, finishing off the rolls and topping them off with some of the scalding hot, strong-enough-to-walk coffee that Joan favored, and then changed into hiking clothes. Or more specifically, James and Joan changed into hiking garments, Katie had fewer choices available.

"I need to stop off at home on our way," Katie said, as she rejoined her sister and brother-in-law in the kitchen after getting dressed. "I've been wearing these same clothes since the day before yesterday and they're getting grungy."

"No problem," James said as he finished packing some food and drinks for later. "I think we've made up enough time by rushing our breakfast."

"I'll follow you in my car," Katie said, "and we can go on from my place."

About twenty minutes later, Katie emerged from her house showered and clad in canvas shorts, boots, and a tank top, along with a jacket in case the foothills were cooler than they were expecting. They were only going up into some of the familiar, well-trod trails on the lower levels, since it was just a one-day outing, though in the past the three had gone on long hikes in the back country together, camping at night.

Katie climbed into the back seat of the battered old jeep four-by-four that the Martins used for such trips, and they were off, James driving at just below the speed limit to make up for more lost time. As they worked their way through town and then into the countryside, they kept up a continuous chatter about family, friends, work, and all the little minutiae of daily life. It was a cheerful drive, and by the time the trio had reached the State park where they were planning to hike, everyone was in a superb mood.

CHAPTER TWO: Above The Rain...

"Wow, what a view!" Katie exclaimed, as the three of them stood atop the ridge line, looking down at the valley below, where their town would have been visible if not for the layer of rain clouds over it...clouds they were now looking down at from their high vantage point.

It was late afternoon, the three of them had been hiking through the woods for hours, enjoying the cooler temperatures and bright sunlight of the higher elevations, while the rain fell below. They were following a familiar trail, which passed through the woods and then through clearings and meadows where one could look down from the hilltops toward the valleys below, and the fluffy white glory of the rain clouds, as seen from above, made for a spectacular sight. Occasionally, they could see a flash of lightning in the clouds below, arcing from one vaporous filament to another.

They had paused for a packed lunch some hours before, and now it was almost time to head back down, the sun was dropping rapidly into the west, and even though it was a long holiday weekend and none of them absolutely had to get up early the following Monday morning, the day was nearly over.

"Isn't it?" James replied. "It's pretty much worth the drive up here and the walk through the woods just to see things like that!"

"I know what you mean," Joan commented, "but if we don't hoof it, we won't get back to the truck by dark, and I'd just as soon not be out here after dark."

"What's the matter, Sis?" Katie asked, as they started back along the trail. "Afraid of bears and cougars?"

"Joan is the only cougar up here," James laughed, "or would be if she wasn't married to me!"

Joan laughed, and said, "Jay, you're not still jealous about that waiter flirting with me on our vacation in Hawaii, are you?"

"Jealous, no. But you did encourage him, love!"

"I flashed my tits, that's all," Joan replied.

"You did what?!! Katie exclaimed, sounding more than slightly scandalized.

"She pulled up her shirt and shook 'em for the crowd," James said, sounding more amused than angry, "but she did it especially to impress this one college kid who'd been gawking at her."

"I was tipsy and we were in a bar full of college kids! I wasn't the only one doing it!"

"But you had the best pair of the bunch!" James replied.

"Honestly," Katie exclaimed, but with laughter in her voice, "you two are awful! I ought to spank you both!"

"Is that next on the training agenda, Sprite?" James asked slyly, with a teasing grin.

"It might be," Katie laughed. "You never know!"

It was the first time the conversation among the three had turned to their new interest all day, but the subject had not been very far from any of their minds, of course. The nervous laughter and smirks that accompanied the subject being raised again were proof enough of that.

"Tell me, Sprite," James asked, half-seriously and half-jokingly, as they continued their hike back toward the truck in the gathering evening shadows, "do you happen to own any of those leather boots and bustiers and the rest of the garb?"

"Why?" Katie asked with a laugh. "Are you wanting me to put on a show?"

"I'm going to take that as a yes," Joan put in. "So you do own one?"

"A dominatrix suit, you mean?" Katie laughed. "You bet I do, several of them, in fact. They're not a uniform, after all, you can mix and match. Do you have a problem with me letting Jay here see me in one, sister dear?"

"I probably should," Joan laughed, "but no, I don't...and to tell you the truth I'm a little curious myself!"

"Hmm..." Katie said as they climbed up over a fallen tree, James helping the shorter woman up and over, "I suppose, when we get back down into town, that I might be willing to help satisfy that curiosity, but I'm making no promises yet!"

"Something to look forward to, anyway!" James replied. They were almost back to the truck now, and the sun was sinking below the western horizon, still cloud-covered in the distance.

As they rounded a last twist in the trail, they came into sight of their pickup truck in the distance.

"There's a sight for sore eyes," Katie said. "I haven't been hiking like this in a while, I'm afraid I'm a little out of shape. My legs are sore!"

"We should be on the road before full dark, anyway," Joan said, sounding relieved.

"Sis, something is bothering you," Katie commented. "You were never this jumpy about being out after dark up here before! How many times have we all camped all night up here, anyway?"

"It's nothing," Joan replied. Then she jumped and yelped sharply as a branch fell to the ground behind them with an echoing crash in the early-evening quiet.

"Jo," James said, pausing as they crossed the clearing toward the parking lot of the hiking trail, "you just about jumped out of your skin! What's gotten into you?"

"Why do you think that branch fell?" Joan asked, "There's no wind."

"It was one of the dead limbs from the ice storms last winter," Katie said, puzzled. "It was probably broken and just barely balanced until we walked past it and knocked it loose."

Joan let out a sigh and said, "You're right, of course that's what it was."

Trying to loosen her sister up with a little teasing, to find out what was bothering her, Katie asked, "What's the matter, Jo? Afraid it was Sasquatch watching us or something?"

Joan stopped in her tracks again, stared at Katie, and then laughed ruefully, and said with a self-deprecating tone, "Well, yeah, that's exactly what I was afraid it was."

James and Katie stared at her in amazement.

"Don't look at me like that," Joan said. "It's not my fault, it's that damned Billy Johnson, down at the office. He believes in Sasquatch, and he was telling us all the other day about how there had been some sightings up here in this park, these last few months, said he'd found some tracks himself, not a mile from were we are. I just laughed about it, but then I saw that news story a couple of days ago, did you two see the one about how somebody broke into a cabin up here near the park, tore the place up, and stole all the food out of the refrigerator and left the door hanging loose?"

"I saw that," James said, "but that was just some kids, vandals, they said the police thought."

"I'm sure," Joan said, "but later that day Billy told us all he thought it was probably a Bigfoot, and described some things he'd heard the oldtimers say, and like I said, I laughed about it, never gave it a thought...until we got up here today. I didn't start thinking about it until just after we ate lunch, but I've had the damndest feeling of somebody watching me ever since, couldn't shake it, and it got me thinking about Billy's stories, and that news story, and I worked myself up into a nervous mess by the end of the afternoon."