Martin Family Fun Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I started out on the submissive side of it," Katie explained to her older sister, as they sank their spoons into their ice cream, "back in my twenties. I was almost entirely submissive for six or seven years, and even then, I was just doming under the control of my mistress, sort of a senior submissive. I didn't want to be the dominant one back then!"

"Why not?" Joan asked in fascination. Back at that time, she and James had had no idea that her younger sister had such kinky interests, they had only made that discovery by accident some years later.

"At first, it was just that I found it more fun, more exciting, to be controlled," Katie explained, "and also...being a domme is a lot of work, too! It takes practice and experience to be able to do it well, and back then I lacked both. My discover that I like being dominant came gradually."

Elsewhere...

The man remained where he had been all day, lying face-down on the bed, naked but for a blindfold and the bonds securing his wrists and ankles to the posts of the bed. Very special bonds...

As the man had lain there, the sun had gone from shining through the eastern windows to the southern ones, and now the room was in shadow for lack of western windows, but the man did not notice. He was, after all, now sound asleep.

Katie and Joan...

As they pulled into the driveway, the Sun was setting, and the heat of the day was beginning, just slightly, to give way to the cooler (or at least the less hot) conditions of a summer night. It remained humid and the air was heavy, and both women were glad to get into the air-conditioned comfort of Joan and James' house.

"Oh, that feels good!" Joan said as they entered the kitchen.

"No kidding, Sis!" Katie agreed, wiping at her face. "It's dark outside and I think it must still be in the low 90s!"

"Shouldn't we check on Jay?" Joan asked, both eager and a bit concerned. In spite of the precautions they had taken, part of her was still a little worried about her husband, who had been at home alone all day.

"Sure," Katie said, "but don't make too much noise!"

"Why not?"

"Just a hunch," Katie softly replied with a giggle. She stepped out of her flip-flops and gestured to her older sister to do the same, so they would make less noise, and the two women padded up the stairs to takea peak into the bedroom Joan shared with her husband James.

"He's asleep!!" Joan exclaimed, causing Katie to poke her in the ribs.

"Shhh! You'll wake him!"

James lay on their made bed, atop the covers, naked and blindfolded just as they had left him that morning. He remained tied to the corner-posts, the frail pink ribbons Katie had used to secure his limbs still neatly in place with their intricate knots. James could easily have broken them with a tug, indeed, he could easily have broken them simply with a sudden motion, even without intending to do so!

But he had apparently stayed still and quiet enough all day to leave his frail bonds in place. Joan smiled as she remembered watching her little sister tie her husband that morning.

"Listen very carefully, James," Katie said to her naked brother-in-law, in her stern 'Mistress Kate' voice. "I have tied these knots so there's no way you can undo them, so the only way you can get up is to break the ribbons. But if I get back and you've broken one or more of these ribbons, without a really, really good explanation, you are going to be severely punished!"

"Yes, Ma'am," James had said, his voice muffled where his blushing face was buried in his pillow. Over the previous six weeks or so, he and Joan had become fairly used to being naked in front of Katie...but it was very different when he was the only one naked and his wife and sister-in-law were fully dressed! It was somehow much more embarrassing, and yet it had him hard as a rock, being on display for his wife and her sister!

Katie tied a blindfold over his eyes, and then said, "James, if there is an emergency, you are allowed to break the ribbons and get dressed, your clothes are on the floor beside the bed and I'm leaving you your cell phone on the night stand. But it had been be a real emergency, or you will regret it! Do you understand, James?"

"Yes, Ma'am!"

Katie looked over at her older sister, who was standing watching from the other side of the bed with a huge smile on her face. Katie winked and then set the phone on the stand as she had promised.

Joan had found the sight of her strong, muscular, active husband tied to their bed with frail, silky little feminine pink ribbons to be both funny and arousing and cute, he looked so silly and yet so vulnerable and helpless...held in place by nothing but frail ribbons and Katie's orders!

Later in the morning, Katie had explained the reasoning behind her actions. "Safety has to come first, you can't just tie someone up and leave them helpless and unattended," Katie had explained as they drove into the mall parking lot. "Or at least not really helpless, physically helpless. It's too dangerous.

"But," Katie continued, "the feeling of being alone and vulnerable is a wonderful thing to inflict on a sub! So I tied James with those ribbons so that he can get free easily if he really needs to, a five year old could break those ribbons. His clothes and phone are right there, too! But he's held in place by Mistress Kate's orders, and the threat of what she'll do if he gets up and breaks those ribbons!"

"So he's stuck there all day!" Joan exclaimed, "stark naked and held there by nothing but paper-thin little strips of cloth!"

"Yes," Katie giggled evilly. "Isn't it fun? We're going shopping, and we're going to take our time and enjoy ourselves, and poor James gets to spend the day lying in bed in his birthday suit waiting for us! I took his watch and the clock, he has no idea how much time has passed, I guarantee you this is going to be a long and nerve-wracking day for him...and he'll love it, too!"

"I know I'm loving just thinking about it! Poor Jay!" Joan laughed.

"You knew he'd be asleep, Sprite!" Joan whispered.

"I had a pretty strong suspicion," Katie said. "James was up late the last two nights, after all, and he was working in the yard all day yesterday, I figured that he'd eventually fall asleep, after lying there fretting and worrying for hours. No need to wake him quite yet!"

"But weren't we going to 'play' tonight?" Joan asked. She was prepared to let her spouse sleep, but part of her was a bit disappointed.

"Oh, yes," Katie grinned. "But first we both need a shower, we're soaked in sweat, we can let our sleeping beauty here get his rest while we get cleaned up and changed."

"OK," Joan said. "You want the shower first?"

"Actually," Katie said, "I had something a little different in mind. But first, let's get your new present out and try it on you!"

CHAPTER TWO: Bath Time...

Katie led her older sister back downstairs to the kitchen, and Katie removed a box from the bags she had brought in, and handed it to Joan.

"It's a little present for my big sister," Katie said with a truly evil smile. "Open it!"

"I'm scared to look," Joan said dryly as she undid the clasp on the plain cardboard box and lifted the lid, and then she gasped, looked closer, blushed scarlet, looked from the contents of the box to her smirking younger sister, back to the box, and then back at her sister.

"You can NOT be serious?!"

"Why ever not, my dear Joanie? Go ahead, take it out and put it on!"

"But-I mean, isn't this just-I'll feel-"

"Joanie," Katie said, more sternly, "Mistress Kate wants to see her slave wearing her present!"

Joan stared at Katie for a moment, and then removed the collar from the box, and clumsily put it around her own neck, fumbling with the clasp to secure the item in place, her face beet-red. It was studded with clear (though not real) gems, and it was clearly decorative. It had a tag on it that read: JOANIE!

There were loops on it to which clasps, leashes, etc could be attached, and it was made of dark leather. Joan could feel it around her neck, snug and strange, and even as she blushed in humiliation her pussy was so wet that she momentarily wondered if it might start to run down her legs!

A dog collar! I'm a 44 year old successful businesswoman wearing a dog collar!

"Now," Katie said, "you and I are going to take our bath...together!"

"Huh?" Joan said.

"I want a nice, hot, relaxing bath," Katie said, "and I want a slave there to pamper me properly as I do it! So get those grungy clothes off and let's get cleaned up, Joanie!"

Joan gulped. It was not that she had never showered with Katie before, they'd shared the shower in the locker room in at the health club many times, and they'd showered together in changing rooms at the beach or pool...but this was different! As the two women undressed, the blushing older woman wondered if she was having a nightmare or a lovely dream, somehow it felt like both at once!

Naked, (other than a dog collar on the older woman), the two headed for the bathroom, where Katie made her older sister run a tubful of hot water, and then she slipped into it with a long sigh, while Joan sat beside the tub, naked, embarrassed, and excited all at once!

"All right, bath-slave," Katie said calmly, "start with me feet and wash me!"

Clumsily, not at all sure what she was supposed to be doing, Joan took the soft rag, and applied some soap, and began to wash her little sister's bare feet, as gently as she could manage. Apparently she was doing all right, because Katie sighed and closed her eyes.

"Yes, that's the way, bath-slave! Slow and steady, and then do my legs..."

A memory of an old movie went through Joan's mind as she continued her work, gaining a little confidence as she did.

I'm like the Roman slaves in that movie, the ones who served their lady, I thought that was a sexy scene when I watched it, and now I'm doing it and I'm serving my own sister!

Joan was breathing harder as she began to wash Katie's upper legs, Katie stood up in the tub to make it easier for Joan to do this task. Joan noticed that Katie was swaying a little on her feet, eyes mostly closed and licking her lips.

She's getting turned on too! Joan realized. I'd better be careful, I don't want Sprite to slip and fall in the tub!

"Ma'am, may I wash your-your bottom, now?" Joan asked, trying to sound humble.

Katie turned around in the tub, presenting her older sister with her back side.

"Do you think I have a nice bottom, bath-slave?" Katie asked.

"It's very pretty," Joan answered truthfully. She was actually kind of jealous of it, her sister had a small, round, tight little rear end.

"Would you like to kiss it?" Katie asked teasingly.

Kiss it?!

Joan heard herself say, to her own surprise, "Yes, Ma'am. I would like that very much!"

"You may do so," Katie said imperiously.

Joan gulped and leaned in to plant a quick little kiss on Katie's right cheek. Her sister's bare buttock felt smooth and warm to her lips. She paused, and then kissed the other globe, and then kissed it again, before giving another kiss to the first to make it even.

"Thank you, Ma'am," Joan said.

Why did I ENJOY that so much?!! Joan asked herself in confusion. I just kissed my sister's butt and thanked her for letting me do it!!

Joan began to wash Katie's bottom and back, now enjoying every moment of the closeness and warmth, the feel of her sister's skin, the warmth of the water, the sound of Katie's sighs, it was wonderful!

"You're doing a very good job, bath-slave," Katie murmured as she sat back down in the tub, "keep this up and I might let you do it again!"

Now Joan began to soap and wash her sister's small, pert breasts. Katie's tits were much smaller than Joan's, but they were nicely shaped, with big brown nipples, and it felt very odd, but very good, to be touching and washing them. Joan could not recall ever running her hands over another woman's tits before, unless you counted one time a friend of hers had gotten implants and let Joan feel them out to satisfy her curiosity. But this was very different!

The truth was, in a secret little corner of her mind, Joan had always enjoyed looking at other women's breasts, and in fact longed to touch some of them and play with them. But she had never thought it would ever come up, it just wasn't something women in her social group did, unless they were lesbians, and Joan knew she wasn't that...or at least not solely that! She liked men, especially her husband, too much for that!

But now her sister was letting her wash her tits...and it felt heavenly!

"Oh, yeah!" Katie moaned softly as she shifted in the water. "That feels so good!"

"Thank you, Mistress Kate," Joan said with a little teasing smile. "Your slave is honored!"

Katie opened her eyes and smirked at Joan, and said, "Take it in your mouth, bath slave!"

Joan had been holding Katie's right boob, and she blinked in amazement, but Katie just smiled and said, "You heard your mistress! I want to feel my slave's lips on my nipples!"

Joan took a deep breath, and leaned in and half-slid into the water, only to hear Katie order, "Get in here with me, bath-slave! Don't splash water all over the floor!"

Joan eagerly obeyed, and once the delicious hot water was all around her, she obediently lowered her face to her sister's chest and took her right nipple in her mouth, licking and sucking as if trying to get milk from it!

"Yes, oh yes! Damn that's good!" Katie sighed. "Did you ever wonder what human milk tastes like, Joanie?"

"I-I tasted my own, when I nursed my kids," Joan admitted. "I was curious."

"Did you like it?"

"I-yes," Joan admitted. "It tasted good."

"I tasted mine, too, when I had Brea," Katie said. "I'll bet a lot of women do that. But I did more than that."

"What do you mean," Joan asked, as she switched from suckling at one tit to the other.

"I had a woman who I used to dominate," Katie said with a grin, "she was a complete submissive, I could make her do anything I wanted and she'd beg for more. When she had a kid, after she weaned the child I made her keep milking herself for months afterward, so I could drink it. I used her as my personal human cow! Isn't that awful of me, Sis?"

Joan shivered, just the thought of being Katie's cow...in her current excited state it sounded like a wonderful thing to be! To be used as a source of nourishment for her mistress...

"Was it tasty?"

"It was delicious," Katie said with a sigh. "It had to stop when she moved away, a job transfer, but I loved it while it lasted."

A sudden incredible thought went through Joan's mind, as she licked and kissed her sister's boobs. There had been a single mother who she had known a few years before...

Joan named the woman, and asked if that had been her sister's human cow, and Katie giggled and said, "I shouldn't do this, but you guessed it right! Marlene loves being dominated, but she keeps it a deep dark secret from most people! Using her for my own personal human heifer...we both loved every second of it!"

"I'll keep it a secret, except from James," Joan promised. "And he won't talk."

"I know," Katie said with a sigh. "But enough, bath-slave! As good as that feel, I need my hair washed, so get busy and do a good job of it!"

A few moments later, Katie was leaning back against the tub and her naked older sister was busily washing and shampooing and rinsing her little sister's long auburn tresses, and loving the intimacy and closeness of it! This was hardly the first time she'd ever washing Katie's hair, of course, this was something that she'd done often when they were children and Joan was babysitting Katie, but it was different now!

Finally, Katie decided she was clean, and said, "Dry me off, bath-slave!"

They stood up, and Joan happily used the huge towel to dry her sister's slender form, running the towel up and down her nude body, and then drying her legs and feet after Katie stepped out of the tub.

When Katie was dry, she ordered, "OK, slave, get your own bath done, go ahead and use my dirty bath water, it's better than you deserve! Then come join me in your bedroom, and stay nude until I tell you otherwise! Oh, and when you leave the bathroom to come to us...crawl, Joanie. On your hands and knees, all the way up to the bedroom!"

Joan drew a deep breath and said, "Yes, Mistress!"

Katie walked out, imperious for all her nudity, leaving Joan to bathe and dry, feeling suddenly bereft of the presence of her dominant little sister. She finished her bath, and dried off her hair and body, and then drained the tub and cleaned up after them.

At least it isn't time to shave my legs yet, Joan thought wryly, as she finished in the bathroom, and mindful of Katie's wishes, got down on her hands and knees, and crawled out of the bathroom toward the staircase.

Joan had been doing a lot of crawling on the floor over the last six weeks or so, she was pretty sure she had spent more time on all fours in the previous few weeks than she had in many years before. By now her legs were getting used to it, her knees were tougher, just crawling down the hallway or across the living room floor was no big deal now, but this was the first time she had been ordered to crawl up the stairs!!

For a moment, a practical, logical, treasonous part of her brain reminded her that Katie would have no way to know whether or not she had obeyed, but Joan shoved that thought aside.

Sprite said to craw, so I'm going to crawl! Joan thought to herself as she began her laborious assent of the steps. If Katie wants me sore, so be it! She's my mistress!

This last thought brought forth a simultaneous giggle from the logical part of her brain, and a spasm between her legs, the idea of her younger sister as her mistress was both funny and exciting!

She paused to rest for a moment upon reaching the landing, it was a great deal harder to crawl up the stair than it was to crawl across a floor! After a moment she made herself, sore knees and all, start again, climbing up the steps of her own house like a naked animal, until finally she reached the top and paused again, dreading and looking forward to what was coming, and then making herself crawl down the upstairs hallway toward the master bedroom.

Reaching the door, Joan looked inside, and sighed, and crawled into her bedroom to join her younger sister and her husband.

TO BE CONTINUED....

12