Martin's Halloween Nightmare

Story Info
A Halloween featuring Martin Hastings.
4.8k words
4.19
56.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rik581
rik581
536 Followers

Martin's Halloween Nightmare is a short side story using the characters and world of Martin Hastings. An unusual story to say the least. Not for the squeamish. It is not part of the saga itself.

*****

"Twisted"

Martin sat at the table before the judge with his legal counsel. The courtroom was full of spectators as the drama of the judge's decision loomed in the closing statements of the prosecutor. Martin didn't like the way the judge looked over her glasses at him when ever she looked his way. It was like she personally found his situation over the top and stretching the intent of the laws.

"Your honor," the prosecutor began, "this case is not about rights, it's about moral standards. We have many laws that allow Mrs. Vargos to move about and live among us dressed as a woman even though she is really a man. We may not all agree with those interpretations of the laws, but we accept these findings. She is married to a powerful man, but that shouldn't change the intent of our public decency laws especially when it comes to exposure."

Martin sat quietly at the table wearing a tight fitting purple sequined dress made for him by Felix. It had a collar and the front was tight and showed Martin's large breast shape. The dress was inappropriate for a courtroom as it was so short that his garters were revealed on his thighs when he sat down, but him wearing this particular dress in public was at issue in this case.

Martin had large perfectly formed breast now. They were rather firm and protruded with absolutely no sag. A result of female hormones and two implant procedures insisted upon by his husband. They were beautiful D-cup breast and any woman would have been proud to display such a figure. Martin was still a man though, he was devastated by the breast augmentation and the humiliation of this hearing ran deep into his being.

With his husband the Baron seated behind him in the front row, the process continued.

"Your honor, I suggest that since Lady Vargos lives her life as a woman full time that the decency laws apply to her as they would a woman also. After all she is accepted as a woman by the community she lives in. She takes part in women's activities and is the head of a women's charity. It is obvious to all that her breast are very large like a woman's."

"I object," Martin's lawyer stood. "Mrs. Vargos is a man who crossdresses. He is restricted in many ways by law from being too much like a woman. He can't use a ladies toilet. He as to wear a PCP around his neck so the public is aware that he is a crossdressed male. The size of his breast shouldn't be held against him. Men have breast also, Mrs. Vargos just happens to have larger breast than the average man."

"Sustained," the judge said.

The prosecution finished their case agreeing that Martin's breast were larger than the average man, but also they were larger than most women, at least more pronounced and pushing the fact that since Martin looked so much like a woman now that he had to abide by the laws that governed women in public. If he had breast, they must be covered like a woman as many men would find the same sexual and lustful feelings and attractions from seeing his breast as that of a woman, and that was the intent of the Decency Law.

The defense argued that since he was a man he had to be judged as a man.

"What about his breast? Are you saying he be judged as a woman because of his breast, then what about his penis?" There was a sudden gasp in the courtroom. That argument couldn't be made even in equal rights issues unless concessions were to be made elsewhere to make things equal.

The judge had the defendant stand. Martin wiggled is ass a little and pulled down the front of his skirt to cover his stocking tops. He noticed that the judge watched him when he did so.

"It seems we are breaking new ground in these feminized male cases all the time. I find that Marcia Hastings is a man who dresses in women's clothes both in public and private. He has all the proper paper work to allow him to do so. He is also has a same sex spouse, and the law allows in these cases that one of the spouses may take the role of female both publicly and privately. This too is being done and I see no violations. He has a penis and testicles and under the legal definition of a male that is the determining factor, and thus he must abide by the laws that govern male citizens. Men are not allowed to expose their penis's or testicles in public places, but men are allowed to expose their breast in public and I will neither add to or restrict from those laws in this case. I side with the defense."

The gavel landed and Martin turned to look at the applauding courtroom with pleading eyes.

Felix approached Martin with an evil smile. He had a small pair of scissors in his hands as reached up and to cut the few stitches from the patches that held the fabric in place on the dress over Martin's breast.

"Please don't do this to me?" Martin whined softly looking down at the dress he was wearing as Felix was now cutting loose the temporary fabric that covered Martin's large firm breast, and his permanently erect nipples.

As Martin lost his composure he reached up and touched Felix's hands only to have his hands gently lowered for him by a woman standing next to him. Felix then resumed the cutting.

"Stop," Martin said through tears.

When Felix finished both of Martin's now large breast were completely exposed through holes in the dress and bra that were bordered with silver sequins. Trimmed and designed just for such exposure. A teardrop rhinestone hung delicately from each of Martin's pierced nipples. The tight pale skin of Martin's breast stood out proud in contrast to the purple sequined dress he was wearing.

"No Baron," Martin said in tears as his husband turned him so the people in the courtroom could see what the victory meant for Martin. Photographers took pictures of the new legal fashion statement Martin was about to make. "Don't shame me like this," Martin said under his breath as he turned to face the crowd of people.

The Baron then took Martin's arm to lead him out of the courtroom. They were headed to dinner at fine establishment to celebrate and to show off Martin's now legal open breast dress, sure to make the cover of all the tabloids.

Martin fought back as they left the building not wishing to step out in public with his breast exposed in a new perverse fashion statement, which was all it was. The judge had just found that since Martin was male, and had male anatomy hanging between his legs, that it was not obscene for his nipples or breast to be exposed in public just like any other man, even when he was dressed as a woman.

A crowd of people waited outside and a roar of laughter and astonishment erupted upon seeing him dressed as he was. Martin now broke out crying standing in his 6" spike heels while the press and on lookers enjoyed his misery. The Baron held him in place while people looked at the odd new fashion and voiced their opinions on it.

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man," one older couple shouted their disapproval of his new look, and indeed he was ashamed.

"Good for you Lady Vargos. I think they're beautiful," one of the women in his social circle said looking as his firm exposed breast trying to gain favor for future social event funding.

Martin fell to his knees, "Don't make me dress like this Baron," he sobbed holding his husband's leg.

"Martin? Martin wake up honey. You're having a bad dream." a feminine voice said gently rubbing his shoulder.

Martin opened his eyes and then he quickly sat up in bed. He cupped both hands to his chest. No breast. A light came on and he looked to see his wife Missy sitting up in bed with a look of concern on her face.

"It's OK honey, you were having a really bad dream," she said giving him a hug.

"OMG, Missy. You have no idea. It was horrible." Martin looked about the room as reality slowly began to settle back in.

Martin sat up on the edge of the bed and stood to go to the bathroom. He noticed his toenails were all painted red. He looked about frantically, he checked what he was wearing. Nothing out of the ordinary.

"Martin, What's wrong baby?" Missy asked he looked around.

"Missy, why are my toenails painted red?"

"You fell asleep early last night. I was bored so I painted my toenails and when I got done with mine I decided to paint yours too. Just a girl fun thing. You are going to the Halloween party dressed as a Princess Friday anyway."

"I want it taken off," he said heading to the toilet.

"Why? You've never gotten so upset when I painted your toenails before," she said looking his way, "besides it's two nights till Halloween, and I'm going to paint them then anyway."

"I had this awful dream."

"About me painting your toenails?" she asked.

"No, about me being forced to dress and live as a woman full time."

"Really? This Princess costume is really getting to you."

"I was forced to marry a man, and I had breast like a woman. I even had to expose my breast in public and it was legal. That's when you woke me up," he said getting back in bed.

"Are you sure this all isn't about you going to the Halloween party dressed as a Princess tomorrow night. You did promise us all you'd be a Princess for the fund raiser, and we are going to make you such a pretty princess," she said kissing his shoulder

He now remembered the fund raiser. "I guess that could be part of it."

"We have a lot of prep to do for you tomorrow. You have an appointment with Leanne tomorrow evening to get your hair done," she said with a smile.

"Leanne? Leanne was a the person that forcibly feminized me in my dream," he said shocked at first. "I hated her."

"See, Leanne has cut your hair for years and you knew we were going to do something special and girly with your own hair to make this charity function a lot of fun. You have somehow managed to inject her into your little nightmare because you are so nervous about being a Princess. C'mon Martin let us girls have a little fun putting curlers in your hair tomorrow in the salon. It's Halloween after all."

"It was so real Missy. I was forced to be a woman. I couldn't escape. Nobody would help me. I was being forced to roll over and...," he hesitated and then looked at Missy.

"Really?" she said getting the idea. "With your dream husband? Should I be jealous? What was he like?" she said grinning like they were having a girly gossip session.

Martin looked away. That was something he wished had not been inferred at all.

Missy laughed, and then smiled a warm smile, "Well you are safe here with me baby," she said hugging up next to him. She kissed him on the head. "Go back to sleep baby, I'm here with you."

Martin was afraid to go back to sleep. Afraid he might slip back into that dream again. It seemed like it had been months out of his life, but it was only a short dream. He was home now it was all a subconscious horror story.

"Hi Missy," Leanne said the next day when they entered the salon. Leanne was dressed as a witch, with black dress and pointed hat, as well as fishnet stocking and high heels. She was a sexy witch. "Well hello there Martin, hear you might be a little nervous about being a Princess this evening. Having bad dreams I here?" she said signaling him to follow her to the shampoo bowl.

"I guess so. The dream was so real though," he laughed. She looked the same as she did in his dream where she had strapped him in a styling chair daily, but she was much nicer. He had known her for years. His mind had made her evil for some reason.

"Well, when you leave here today we will have you all dolled up as a beautiful Princess and you will be the talk of the fund raiser. I always knew that you having this long hair would come in handy some day. Now let's get started."

"That's what I'm afraid of," he said sitting down in the chair.

As Leanne shampooed him another customer came in. Leanne raised his head while she shampooed the back of his hair and Martin saw Lisa taking the woman over to the shampoo bowls.

Lisa was so sexy. He always had thoughts of her, and her costume just amplified those feelings. He should be feeling this in real life, but she was dressed as a Playboy Bunny and had all the body parts to pull it off.

Martin was escorted to the chair where Leanne would do his hair.

"You ready to have your hair put in curlers like a girl there Twinkletoes?" she said putting the cape around his neck.

"I guess so," he said smiling in the mirror.

"Good, then just sit still for a moment," Leanne said.

Leanne and Lisa duct taped his wrist to the chair.

"What are you doing?" Martin asked looking at them.

"It's ok honey," Missy said. "Just want to get a few pictures for the bulletin board at the office."

They taped Martin's ankles and knees together, then quickly taped his mouth shut. Leanne put four strips over his mouth.

"UUMMPPHHH?" Martin grunted looking confused.

"Look at me sweetheart," Missy said holding the camera and snapping a few pictures with the witch Leanne standing beside him. "These are going to be great," she said taking another. Another picture was taken with him and Lisa cheek to cheek.

A tray of special hair curlers was pulled up next to the chair. They looked different. They were 1" pink plastic curlers, but the spikes on the curlers were longer and more pointed than normal. The spikes were firm and didn't bend when pressed against the head. They were menacing and protruded from the curlers like thorns. Martin didn't understand.

The lights were dimmed and Martin began to panic while the girls gathered around the chair and laughed at his distress.

"It's alright Martin," Missy said with a huge grin. "Just relax and let us take a few pictures. Remember this is all for charity, and you will be wearing that dress tonight," she said pointing to the ruffled chiffon Princess dress hanging across the room.

The girls all laughed at the thought of him wearing the dress.

Leanne carefully picked up one of the curlers and pulled up a strand of his hair. Martin thought it was odd that Lisa was holding his head firmly.

"Ok now just sit real still for me Twinkletoes," Leanne said as she rolled the strand around it. She pulled the strand tight as she rolled it and then twisted it tightly to his head.

"UUMMPPHHH!!" Martin jumped and let out a muted scream.

Lisa helped hold him still while Leanne secured the curler to his head. The sharp spikes now pricking into his sensitive scalp. This was not discomfort for fashion reasons, this was purposely inflicted pain. His face grimaced from the prickly penetrations on his scalp and the extreme pull on his hair. The girls giggled and took pictures as Leanne began doing the next strand.

"UUUMMMPPPHHH!!" again as Martin twisted his body this time in the chair trying to stop them from placing another of the spiked curlers in his hair, but his head was held firmly against the head rest by Lisa and the second curler was twisted tightly onto the distressed man's head and pinned firmly in place. The curler was just as tight after it was pinned as it was when she last twisted it.

Martin looked at them all, wide eyed shaking his head frantically no, seeing Leanne pick up the next curler. Leanne pulled the next strand of hair up and answered his head shake of decent of what was happening to him. Tears came out the edges of his eyes from the the pricking sensation in his scalp.

"Oh yes Twinkletoes, we are going to do your entire head head like this," she said as she repeated rolling the process over and over again. The spikes were pricking him all over the top of his head now. The ones in the front were very visible just above his forehead, and it was going to get even worse as she did the more sensitive sides of his head around the ears.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as the women paid no attention to his discomfort and pleas. Missy even took a few close ups of his tear stained face.

With the top and side of his head now wrapped tightly in the spiked curlers, Leanne paused for a moment.

"How does that feel Martin? Hmmm? You like that don't you," she asked while the grinning women looked on. "A little prickly though huh?" she said standing in front of him.

"UUUMMPPPHHH!!"

"I know," she said as he was reacting to an extra tight twist this time.

Martin looked around the room. Why were they doing this? He had agreed to have his hair curled, but what was this all about?

"I'm ready to do the back now?" Leanne said.

Martin shook his head no. His entire head ached already.

"Oh yes Twinkletoes, I think so, can't have just part of your hair set now can we. Put your head forward for me and let me do the back."

Martin resisted her efforts to push his head forward.

"Come on now Twinkletoes, let me do the back," Leannes said picking up another spiked curler.

Martin couldn't stand to have one more of these curlers with their prickly spikes sticking in his scalp. Lisa finally pulled his head forward and held it in place and the painful process began again. Muffled cries came from the man as curler after spike filled curler was twisted tightly into place and pinned tightly to his head until his entire head was completely full of curlers. Only the tips of the spikes were touching his scalp and they felt like they were digging deep into his scalp. Leanne then covered them with a hair net and pulled it tight, driving the curlers even tighter into his scalp and then she tied it off.

Martin's mouth was untaped, and he just breathed heavily at first.

"TAKE THEM OUT," he shouted.

"They really good honey. Look," Missy said turning him to face the mirror. "You look really hot in curlers. Don't you like them?"

"TAKE THEM OUT." he yelled then began to cry. "Take them out they hurt so bad. I am in pain," he said staring at her.

"Awwwwww," the girls all sighed then started laughing again.

"Honey it's just a little discomfort for styling your hair. Under the dryer for about 45, and you will look beautiful."

"This is not discomfort, these things are sticking me. It hurts," he hissed at all of them, "This is very painful and I want these out of my hair now. Why did you do this to me?"

"To amuse ourselves," Missy said as he looked at her.

"TAKE THEM OUT!"

"NO!" Missy shouted back.

"Now!" he said loudly

"Here Martin, I will put this scarf around your head," Leanne said taking a large floral designed head scarf, wrapping around his head and then pulling it tight under his chin pulling the curler spike even tighter.

"NOO!!" he yelled and squinted form the pain.

"Oh yes that's much better,"

"Take it off," Martin voice dissolved into sobbing.

"Martin, honey wake up. You're having another bad dream." Missy said shaking his shoulder.

Martin looked wildly around the room again till he realized where he was again. He touched his head and his hair was full of brush curlers, and though they were not comfortable, they were just normal brush curlers that women wear.

"My hair. Missy, why is my hair curled," he said feeling the curlers with both hands now.

"Martin you said you didn't want to go the the salon to see Leanne because it would be to embarrassing and you agreed to let Lisa come by the house and set your hair. Remember? You were upset with me painting your toenails last night, because you had a dream, and now you have another dream."

"Yes, I remember now. I had this dream that I was being tortured with hair curlers that had spikes that were poking into my scalp at Leanne's salon. You were all laughing at me."

"Well they are a little difficult to sleep in I will grant you that. You are just over reacting to all this rather violently in your subconscious honey. I don't now why."

rik581
rik581
536 Followers
12