Marti's Owner

Story Info
She loses a bet and is delivered to her new owner.
4.6k words
3.97
121.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

To the reader: This story is the third in a series of five. I received some emails encouraging me to complete the series more quickly, but some paying work came up. I suppose those people might have already gone on to some other stories by now.

Each of the five stories are written to stand alone, but if they are read consecutively, they tell the whole story. Marti's Wager; Marti's Exam; Marti's Owner; Marti's Friend; and last, Marti's Final Humiliation.

-- Please Enjoy!...

*

Marti was grateful for the towel. She was naked the entire time waiting, bent over the table, for her exam. The towel was welcome modesty for her walk through the small Island town to the docks. She wrapped the towel around her as low as she could and still cover her nipples. She reached her hand behind herself, touching the fold between her thigh and ass with her finger tips, trying to discover how much of her ass was covered by the towel. She found that the bottom of her ass was still visible and that if the Dr. ordered her to bend over at any time, any bystanders would surely get full view of her naked pussy from behind.

Marti had spent the last several months toning her body. Her efforts were evident in her trim appearance. Locals and tourists alike stood watching while she wrapped her naked body in the towel. She heard a few disappointed groans as she covered her dark nipples and shaven pubis. None the less, she did not shirk. She stood evenly and with out apparent nervousness.

As well as toning her body, she spent a considerable amount of time acclimating herself to the possibility that she might lose the wager, and that she would have to spend a year in sexual service to a stranger. She knew that for that year, her body might not be her own. She readied herself for the possibility that someone else might own her body and do with it as he or she pleased.

"Move along!" The Dr. encouraged her. "We must arrive at the dock in less than an hour. The boat needs to load you before the cargo." Marti walked faster, giving herself over completely to the consequences of her lost wager. She remembered the night before. She was fully clothed in a room with twenty other contestants, over a hundred party goers, and rich people who were willing to gamble large amounts of money for the opportunity to win a slave for a year.

Marti remembered her turn, ... her wager. She remembered standing in front of the bench over which she would shortly be tied. She looked at the money thrown in a pile on the floor. The money was hers if the die fell in her favor. She bent over the bench willingly allowing her wrists to be tied to the bench so that should she lose the wager, she could not change her mind.

The next thing she remembered was being completely naked with both her wrists and her ankles tied to the bench. The money was gone. She remembered turning her head to watch the other contestants lower themselves and offer their wrists to be tied just as she had done only moments before. It seemed to her, that everyone of them won their wager and was released, scooping up the piles of money that had been sprayed out on the floor before them. It seemed none lost except herself. Marti was tied naked and watched winner after winner stand up and leave with the money they won.

The end of the gaming came and Marti knew that her perception of being the only loser was only that, a perception. Ten other losers also remained tied naked to their benches, but the party was now only getting started. Their first night as slaves would be spent as party favors for the winners. The participants who bet money and lost money remained at the party as well, to enjoy the bound naked female flesh for the evening.

The loser's new owners, had already agreed that they could not take possession until after the party. Most were not interested in removing the new slaves from their position in which they were tied naked and over a low bench, until later the next morning, preferring instead to leave their new slaves in chains the whole night.

Marti remembered the guests walking around setting their drinks on her bare back and fumbling sometimes fondling her lips. She remembered being instructed to part her legs many times. The ankle restraints made doing so painful. Party guests who noticed how much parting her legs hurt, would often revel in her pain, instructing her to part her legs wider. Marti did not protest. She knew she had lost her wager.

Marti was glad that night was over. Walking according to the Dr.'s instructions through the town in the middle of the day and with only a towel to cover herself was far preferable to that night of pain and humiliation. Soon they would be at the dock and Marti would be loaded aboard the ship. She wondered how long the voyage would be and what her new owner would do to her in the year to come.

The ship was not that large. The docks were little more than an Island depot to serve only the small resort town which was famous only for its once or twice monthly slave wagers. One of the tourist attractions of the island was to see the slaves delivered from the gaming house to their new owners which usually involved walking them naked down the beach and through the town.

"Stand over there beside those cargo containers." the Dr. barked his last order to Marti before delivering her to the ship's master. He handed over Marti's ownership papers and the delivery instructions from her new owner. The Dr. included his report of Marti's examination which he had performed earlier that morning on the beach.

Beside the containers was a steal rig with ankle and wrist shackles. Marti feared they were for her. A few tourists and vacationers gathered behind the dock fence. They watched as if they knew what was about to happen. Marti surmised they did know, and that they probably had just watched this whole thing happen the day before or even earlier that same morning to another slave.

A ship's crew member walked up to her. She adjusted her towel and stood still, waiting to be instructed. The crew member seemed uninterested. He was busy strapping crane rigging to the next container.

"No! not the container. The slave is next. Strap her in, and be quick about it!" a loudspeaker order from the crane operator's perch from high above the boat.

The crew member raised his head to the crane operator, responding. "Yes, Sir." Then he turned to Marti "Raise your hands and spread your legs. I have to secure your body." Marti hoped for the best with her towel, but she knew that shortly she would be unable readjust it. She hoped that it would cover her naked body for a while longer. Marti thought about last night again, specifically about the time after the games were over. She remembered the way the partygoers treated her and the other losers who were now slaves.

A couple pulled up stools behind her. They set their drinks on her bare back and instructed her to remain very still so that their drinks did not spill. She was told the sergeant at arms would be called to punish her if the drinks ended up spilled. She heard the woman say to her man "Do you like this one? Would you like to stick your cock in this one?" The man laughed, but did not respond to his girlfriend.

Instead he turned his head toward Marti and asked "How does it feel to have sold yourself?" Marti knew what he wanted to hear. She knew he wanted to hear that she liked being a slave, but she didn't like it. She was hoping that she would win the money. Marti decided to be honest.

Marti was careful not to spill the drinks when she spoke. "I don't like it. I feel humiliated. I can't stop you from doing anything you want to me, and I am scared about how much you are allowed to do to me. I only did it because I wanted to win the money, but I lost and now I am your slave tonight and will be someone else's slave for the next year. I don't even know whose."

The man drank in Marti's confession. Marti had not expected him to enjoy what he heard. He laughed. "That is right. I can do anything I want to you." He spanked Marti's bare ass very hard. Marti's efforts to balance the drinks were fruitless. It didn't help even a little bit. The drinks went flying as Marti whelped in pain.

True to her threat, the woman used the spilled drinks as an opportunity to have Marti punished. She spoke in a voice feigning privacy with her man, but obviously loud enough for Marti to hear. "She spilled our drinks. We need to call over the sergeant at arms and have her punished. Would you like that, hunny?"

His response was an affirmative nod. "You go get the sergeant, while I have a talk with our disobedient girl." The man moved forward to look into Marti's eyes. His hand rested on her ass with his fingers sliding inside her parted lips as he began to speak to her. "Do you know that you are about to get whipped?"

Marti knew it would hurt. "Yes, sir. I know. You made me spill your drinks and I will get punished for it."

"Very good, girl." The man replied soothingly. "I am going to stay right here and watch the expression on your face as the whip stings your ass. I think I am going to enjoy that. What do you think?"

Marti closed her eyes. With a resigned tone of voice, she said "I think you will enjoy my pain."

"Yes I will." He retorted. "When he has made you scream, I will tell him to wait. I will test your naked ass with my hand to see when the pain starts to ease up. Just as the pain begins to fade, I will tell him to begin again and whip you until you scream again."

Marti pulled her body tight against the restraints. Her ass was exposed and she would be able to do nothing to protect her self against the sergeant's whip. She would be unable to move out of the way. She would be unable to protect her exposed ass with her hands. She would be unable even to twist her body to allow the whip to strike a less sensitive area. She would simply have to endure each lash, where and when the sergeant decided to place it on her.

The fear made her pull her legs together, but she stopped when she felt the man's hand pressed between her thighs. His fingers reacted to her movement. He smiled and pushed his fingers further forward until his finger tips were inside Marti. Marti rested her body on the bench over which she was tied waiting to be whipped. In desperate attempt to change the subject she asked "Did you lose money tonight?"

The man did not respond. His fingers were pushing Marti's pussy apart. He reached further inside her. Marti wouldn't have heard his response anyway. She was concentrating, trying not to clench her legs. She did not want him to know how badly she wanted his hand out of her body. Instead. She felt every movement of every finger against the smooth skin inside of her vagina. Her puffy outer lips were pressed tightly against the man's knuckles.

She endured this the whole time waiting for the sergeant's whip. Every movement of this man's hand violated Marti's sex. Her pussy was on display and for the use of this man. When this torture was over, she had a whipping to look forward to.

The feel of the shackles dangling from the steal frame on the dock against her upheld wrists, brought Marti back to the present. The towel still covered her, but her wrists were now securely attached to the rigging. They pulled her arms up and away from her body. The ship's crewman leaned down to secure each of her ankles in the same manner. His hands traveled far higher up Marti's leg than was required to attach the shackles.

"Spread your legs farther!" the crewman barked. It was difficult for her to obey this order. Marti forced her self to part her legs farther. She felt her lips part. She felt the cool ocean breeze between her naked pussy lips. When Marti's ankles were securely attached, he looked upward into Marti's face. "You know what is going to happen to you on the boat don't you?" He asked.

Marti knew. She looked straight ahead. She stopped thinking about the towel and began to formulate a strategy for enduring the use of her body by strangers. Uses which she well knew would be uncomfortable physically and unbearable emotionally.

As the crane began to lift her towel covered body into the air, the crewman allowed his hand to slide down Marti's body, hooking the towel as his hand glided over the side of her breast. His fingers griped the towel with no great force. The towel gently opened and fell to the ground past Marti's feet.

Marti could feel the towel which covered her slip off of her body. The tourists watched carefully as her naked body was reveled to them, lifted with outstretched arms and open legs. She twisted on the crane. The crewman's hand turned her body to accommodate the lift as he would any piece of cargo. Marti's exposed body was kept from turning away from the spectators. She was spread open for them to watch.

The crewman allowed her naked body to be hoisted slowly past his hand. The caress of his fingers followed her body downward over her nipple and torso, as she was craned upward. She closed her eyes in resignation to her plight. The crane lifted her further. His fingers turned to match the inward folding shape of the cleft between her open legs.

She didn't allow her self to feel anything again until his hand was lower, on the inside of her thigh, on its way to her knee as the crane continued pulling her higher. She noticed his fingers were wet, having been moistened by her own pussy.

Marti lay on a pallet softened by a few blankets which had been placed there on the bow of the ship, no doubt, in anticipation of the arrival of the ship's new slave. It seemed the ship was deserted except for the continued shouting of orders which were germane to loading the ship's cargo. From Marti's vantage point, not a sole was visible, except the spectators who watched her imprisonment and were now losing interest as she was farther away and not in their direct view any longer. She looked up to see a canvas placed to shade the area in which she was laid, toweless, naked with hands and feet tied to loading dock spreader bars.

The first person she saw was the ship's cook who set down a few cooking utensils on top of a nearby table. "Hello there lass." The cook spoke in an thick Irish accent. "So, you're the slave this week. A pretty one! You're the one the crew'll be lookin' at, don't ya know... All the time."

Marti looked at him in silence. "They'll all be spendin' as much time here on the bow as they can. I'm the lucky one. Don't ya know. I don't have to load cargo or do much anything as just cook. Preparin' the victuals is easy to do from right here, where I can look at ya all the time." He laughs at her predicament, naked and tied helplessly.

The cook has a grungy appearance. Polite society would be afraid to eat anything he prepared. The dirt under his fingernails didn't bother the crew, though. He walked away from the work table he had set up and stepped close to Marti's naked side. The palette on which she was laid was about waist high to the chef. Her breasts bulging to the sides of her chest. The cook looked at Marti's nipples as he spoke. "Ya know what I like to do to slaves?"

The question scared Marti. She really did not want to know, but reasoned it might be better to know how to prepare. "What would you enjoy doing to me?" She asked.

"Well, now that ya ask." The cook placed his full hand over Marti's exposed breast, cupping the supple flesh as he continued. "I like mixing a woman's pleasure with a little pain." His hand slid downward to her groin. Marti's legs were shackled such that even an attempt to close her legs would be painful. The vulnerability of her open shaved pussy made her shudder, but she made a concerted effort to remain motionless.

His hand reached the lips of her pussy. His fingers followed the contours of her female genitalia. Finally the lobe of one of Marti's inner lips was pinched between the cook's thumb and forefinger. He strummed her lip as if it were twiddling his thumb. He smiled enjoying the use of Marti's sex with out regard for her will. Then he squeezed her sex painfully, as he spoke. "Does this hurt yet, lass?"

Marti closed her eyes as he continued. "I want to make ya feel so much pain that ya hate me. Then when I can see the hate flare up in ya, I like to show ya me hard cock. Its the hate what makes it such fun to walk between a helpless woman's legs, such as yourself now. She's knowin' what's about to happen, that's the thrill, ya know."

"That's right, lass, I'm agoin' to thrust me cock inside your helpless pussy, but only after I can see the hate in your eyes." His finger was now entering her vagina. She could feel her lips parted and the fleshing parts fold back over his knuckles. The tip of his finger followed the bone that is above a woman's entrance, along the inside of her vagina. The cook pressed his hand harder against Marti's naked groin, until he pushed his finger tip high enough inside her to feel the texture of her skin change from smooth to spongy.

He smiled. She cringed. Marti tried to relax and feel what ever good sensations that might come of the manipulation of her G spot. That was really the only thing she could do. She would have to find a way to deal with this sort of thing for the next year. She decided to take control by offering the cook something. "Do you want to see me have an orgasm?"

The cook's finger stopped. He furrowed his brow in concentration and began to smile again. He said nothing. Marti's only answer was from his finger which was pressing harder now, painfully hard. Another sailor turned the corner and stood silently observing.

The second sailor stood at Marti's feet. Her pussy which was being aggressively manipulated by the cook's hand was at a convenient level for viewing by any one standing on the bow. He only smiled, enjoying the sight of the helpless woman being violated with complete impunity.

The cook accurately judged Marti's amount of frustration and anger. Marti knew that soon, very soon, this dirty little man's cock would be pushing its way insider her body and that she could not move in any way to even slow it down, let alone prevent it. She fully felt just how exposed and vulnerable she was.

She waited. The sensations that the cook's hand was giving her from inside her pussy were far more painful than pleasurable. Her regret for making the wager in the first place was growing. She could feel her body's instinctive reaction to close her vagina to protect herself from the undesirable penetration which would soon be forced upon her.

She began to squirm. She wanted to hide her desire to squirm. She didn't want to announce her loathing of what was happening to her, but she could not stop herself. It was involuntary. Marti twisted and turned her body on the pallet, pulling on both her ankle and wrist restraints. She writhed and yanked against her restraints as hard as she could in a useless effort to free herself and run away. The thought of this man's cock parting her lips and taking that cock inside her while she was tied helplessly, burned in her mind. The realization that her only purpose now was to provide entertainment and sexual release to this man, was emotionally wrenching to her.

The cook knew she was ripe. "You're hatein' me now. Aren't ya, lass? Yes ya are. I can see it. Ya can't hide it from me."

The cook removed his hand from Marti's pussy and touched her face, drawing his wet fingers across her closed lips. Marti could not stand it and thrust her face away from the cook's hand. The cook opened his hand sopping with her wet and grasped her jaw, forcing his fingers between her lips.

"Taste your self, lass." Just as Marti became aware of the taste her own juices smeared onto her lips, the cook moved to stand between her open legs. "Now, I will use your open, wet pussy to make me cock feel good, and there ain't a damned thing you can do about it, you poor lass." Marti closed her eyes as she felt her vagina open to accommodate the cock that was sliding insider her.

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers
12