Marti's Wager

Story Info
The toss of a die decides Marti's fate.
1.2k words
3.96
88.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers

The slender leather straps cut into her wrists. She was left for the night, tied like this. She really had no idea when to expect relief this morning,.. or water or breakfast. She knew that it would come, just not when or in what form it might be.

The bench over which she was pulled tightly by her wrist and ankle restraints was hard. Her torso was hurting now from the discomfort of being pressed against the bench all night. There was no way Marti could have hoped to sleep. She was naked, bent over the hard bench, tied with her legs open and her chest pulled tightly against the hard surface of the bench.

This was torture. Marti had not considered just how difficult this would actually be. As she tried to reposition her self to ease the discomfort, she thought about the things that would be expected of her for the next year. The humiliation would be the hardest. Marti knew that she would have to submit and willingly allow her own humiliation.

Marti wondered if she could maintain her cool. For how long? She felt tears welling in her eyes already. And the very first day was only beginning.

It was no longer a matter of choice. The choice has already been made. She took the wager. She knew the risks and she hoped to win. But the die was cast last night. And she lost.

Eight hours earlier, she was drinking champagne with the other contestants. Other woman who were also willing to take the same risk Marti had. On the other side of the room there were rich Japanese businessmen, western businessman and businesswoman. Everyone on that side of the room was dressed to show off their power and money. All of them were there looking over the contestants to find the one against whom they were interested in wagering.

Marti watched as a woman was chosen for the next contest. Moments after being informed of the match, the game master silently motioned the Japanese player to place the cash on the floor in front of a bench.

Marti's fellow contestant was then informed it was time for her to take her position for the game. She knew what was expected of her. She was dressed formally as if she were on her way to work. She walked to the other side of the room to stand in front of a low bench which was prepared for her. She leaned over the low bench. Her clothes fell loosely against the top of the bench as she rested her torso on it. Her feet on the floor, her torso over the bench. She slowly extended her arms to place her wrists at the bottom of the bench.

The woman was silent but Marti was cringing enough for the both of them. Marti watched the woman lift her head to look around. She could no longer lift her head to look back at the other anxious contestants. She could only look directly in front of her at the tightly wrapped large bundle of money on the floor.

The woman did not move her wrists. She waited for the game master to shackle them to the rings on the bench. Marti watched the woman's compliance and wondered how they would remove her clothing if she lost the toss of the die. Would they cut them from her? Would they untie her wrists to let her remove them herself?

Everyone was quite, waiting for the game master to ceremoniously cast the die. "I shall shortly cast this die on the floor before you so that you can clearly see its verdict. The color shown by the die will effect you very seriously. Do you understand how it will effect you?"

The woman was now tied and could not raise her head even if she wanted to. But she responded according to the rules of the game. "Yes, I understand. If the die shows blue, I will be released immediately and take the money that is in front of me. I will be free to go. But if the die shows red, I will be the winners toy for a year. I will be required to submit my body to him or her with out recourse and with out hesitation."

"Then let your life be disposed by this cast!" The die dropped, bouncing on the floor in front of the tied woman's face. Marti could not see on which color it came to rest. The woman moaned. But the moan was muffled by her strained position and Marti could not be sure it was a moan of relief or of regret.

A moment passed before the Japanese contestant inspected the die and nodded in affirmation to the game master. It was only then that the game master leaned down, closely hovering over the tied woman. He reached his hands to the shackles on her wrists and unlocked them. They fell to the polished concrete floor.

The woman carefully pushed her self free of the uncomfortable bench and reached for the bundle of money before rising. She was smiling and laughing as she walked back to Marti, who then joined in her relief.

"I wish you the best of luck Marti. I know you are up soon. Do you want me to hang around until you win?" Marti was not sure. If she lost, how would it feel to be restrained in that humiliating position while her new friend finished her champagne only to leave and celebrate her win, while she was facing the beginning of clearly the worst year of her life.

"No. Go! enjoy your money. That should really set you up for life if you are careful. I will see you shortly at the bar by the beach. Order a margarita for me. Have it waiting!" Marti watched as her new friend walked through the door waiving.

The game master approached her. Everything progressed in rapid succession. Before Marti could think again she had leaned down to bend her self over and rest her body on the bench exactly as she has seen her friend do moments ago.

Marti looked again for the money. She didn't remember checking that it was there before submitting to the rules of the game. The money was there. It was lying there on the floor, so close she could smell the musty green odor of it. She thought about how she would spend it and of the margarita that was waiting for her at the bar near the beach. She held her wrists extended, waiting to feel the shackles constrain them.

Eight hours later-- Marti doesn't remember even looking at the die once it had come to rest. Her next memory is of her clothing being cut from her and roughly pulled from under her. She remembers how cold the bench felt against her naked breasts and how her breasts had been pulled uncomfortably to one side as her clothing was harshly removed. The restraints prevented her from readjusting her body.

She remembers the game master grasping her ankles and quickly shackling them to the back side of the bench. Marti could feel the cool air of the room wisp across her naked and now open pussy.

That was eight hours ago. Now, Marti could hear the sound of foot steps. Turning her head from side to side, she could see three of the other losers still bound to their own benches as she was. Marti wondered if the footsteps came for her. Then she wondered if being next was good or bad...

--end - part one--

jerryjwj
jerryjwj
38 Followers