Marty

Story Info
A brand new one.
1.3k words
4.33
21.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a massuer, well, I used to be anyway. But coming down ill nearly a year ago put a cramp in things.

Having a Doctor for a wife is an asset at times like this, and she researched options for weeks. Then suddenly we were on an airplane to Boston. After some treatments there, and a week's followup, I was back home. I set the Oxygen bottle down as soon as we got home, and still haven't picked it up since!

That was one hell of an improvement!

So I ran some ads, it had been quite awhile since I got to work, and I was feeling up to it! I booked 3 the first week, one new one and a couple of regulars.

So I was sitting around the house, doing the brush my teeth bit, waiting for a brand new client!

New ones are exciting, I have no idea at all from the voice on the phone what I am going to get. I was bored, to be frank, I did Shirley on Monday, she is this sweet old lady. I mean even older than me, WAY older! I rubbed her butt, looked at her pussy, knowing she had no idea at all I had a clear view.

Funny thing is, old ladie's pussies look just as pretty as the young ones, even though some of them have grey hair.

Oddly, most don't....I don't care, I just do my job, trying to make my client feel good, if I do that, they come back, I get paid, it is the way it works...

But I don't need any money, I got a fat check every year, been coming in for 7 years now. I get roughly $75,000.00 every year from the bonding company from a stupid $1.00 slot machine in Reno.

Hell, I stuck in 2 bucks and got my life changed, it happens..

Well, I just told you my damn life story, almost, I bet you want to know about Marty.

The doorbell rang, I opened the door. Here stood a little thing maybe 5' tall, and I bet if I dipped her in Molasses she wouldn't come up to 100!

Dang....!

K...I am a true pervert, I LIKE little women. The funny part is I am not a pedophile, I like little grown up women! A little tiny in shape trim 40 year old just yanks my chain by God, I come up in 3 seconds!

She goes, "Hi, I am Marty, bet you are Ted!"....

I went, "Uhhh..yes, Hi!" looking over her shoulder at the 45 year old guy standing there...

Marty smiled at my reaction and introduced her husband, "Duke"...

"Duke?" I thought, "What the hell kind of name is that?"...

Oh well, the whole world sucks, I invited them in. We sat and chatted for a bit, no big deal, I noticed that "Duke" more or less stood around, I managed to get him to go *uhhh, yea" and "naw", sum total...

Finally I just went for the throat, I asked Marty, "What do you expect from today?"

Marty grins at me and says, "Well, we heard you do sensual massage, and Duke wants to watch!"...

I almost choked, then I managed to maintain my very best bedside manner. "Well, I do aim to please"...

I showed Marty to my room, and stepped out to allow her to get comfortable. This left me in the other room with Duke. I was trying to think of something to say when he went, "Well Doc, do you think this will work?"

I was thinking, "Wait a minute, I am not a Doctor, and just what are we seeing if it will work?"...When he says, "It has been 4 weeks since I could get it up, I hope this does it!"...

Well, just shit! Now I am a sex therapist, God help me...

But I maintained, off to my room we went. Duke sat in a chair, I took a deep breath, and went to work.

Marty was laying there with not a stitch on, she wasn't even under a drape! She also had her legs a bit further apart than was decent or normal.

I just went to work, feet, leg, other foot leg, up the thigh, get to almost, up the other thigh, same thing. No response of any kind.

I popped a couple of trigger points. Nothing..

I leaned on a couple of spots that I happen to know burn like hell...Nothing..

I had long since forgotten Duke, I had a challenge!

I had her flip, no hesitation, same zombie attitude...I did a couple of tease tricks I know on the upper legs, she twitched, now I knew she was forcing the no reaction part.

I looked at her breasts, they were small, with nipples that blend in, the very tips were soft and tiny. So tiny as to be almost odd..

Time to play dirty, I reached in my case and got a washcloth and covered her crotch. Then I got a pillowcase and covered her breasts. These are mind games. Completely naked, they can just lay there and concentrate on not becoming arroused, put a bit of covering on them and it distracts them. Then nature sneaks in, it works. Just like a tiny Bikini is sexier than blatant nudity, yep, it works..

I went back and worked on her legs, her abdomen, every place except where I had just draped. Every little trick I knew, teasing, touching. All designed to stimulate senses.

Suddenly she was getting warm, then hot. I worked my way up her legs, finally I had just an inch to go!

She was now panting, Duke was leaning forwards in his chair...I let my fingers brush across her, lifting the small towel. When I could see her plainly before, she had just a cleft, nothing visible at all. Now I felt her, full and engorged, wet and ready. I let my fingers brush her, she gasped, she was ready. I knew I had a woman under my hands that any man with an erection could take, I thought about doing it myself, then remembered Duke.

I let my fingers tease, I turned my body so he could see where my hands were, what they were doing.

Marty's hips were lifting, I allowed my fingers to enter her, explore her. I reached out with the other hand and rolled one of her nipples between my fingertips, just the very tip.

I made sure he could see my every move, every touch. I saw him lean forwards, then I saw the bulge in his pants. He came towards us, I just slid back out of the way. This strange man wasn't even seeing me!

I watched as he freed himself, he was average, maybe 6" or so. No doubt he was erect, ready to go.

He leaned over his wife as I slipped out the door, I heard her moan, then sigh, just as I let the door sofly close.

I went out to my living room and left them alone.

30 minutes later, give or take a bit, Duke came out.

"You can go in and fuck her if you want, you earned it!" he told me..Then he looked down at the floor.

"I have a wife" I told him, with a smile.

"OK, thank you!" He said. Duke then looked up at me, directly. It was almost like he had really seen me for the first time. I realized I was looking at a man who had given his wife up more than once. He was struggling with himself and his inability. I had timed it right, I had left him to his wife at the perfect moment.

Marty came out a couple of minutes later. She looked at me, then looked down. I found the almost exact same motion interesting, and realized I was looking at a long time married couple with sexual problems.

I knew what to say. I told her, "You are the most beautiful creature I have ever worked on!"..

She looked at me, just smiled, and walked out the door. Duke looked at me and said "Thanks", set a $100 bill on my table and they were gone..

I have thought of them several times since....I wonder if my phone will ring?....