Martyrs of Santa Inez Ch. 02

Story Info
The women return to town with the outlaws' message.
6.6k words
4.44
21.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers

The welcoming of the three women was beyond subdued; it was virtually quiet all the way through town. Although crowds gathered along the streets as Elena, Lupe and Gloria passed by, followed by the priest in the oxcart, only whispers could be heard. Elena could see mothers and grandmothers shooing their youngsters back inside before they saw the straggly group of three naked neighbors coming down the street.

They'd used the old blanket to wipe down the dust from the road; but their hair still had dried clumps of semen. It also crackled on their skin as they moved; small flakes still fell from their crotches and pubic hair.

Elena's and Lupe's tits rolled back and forth as they walked toward the church on the other side of town; Gloria's pert, pointed tits just jiggled up and down a little. At first the women looked at the ground, embarrassed to be naked and covered with cum. Elena turned to look back at the other two, and said, "Hold your heads high, and look these people in the eyes. It is for all of them that we appear this way. We have a right to be proud, and they should appreciate what we have done for the benefit of the town. Smile at them."

This changed the demeanor of the crowd, at least a little. Now some of them smiled and waved, still not sure what to make of this bizarre spectacle. Three well-respected mothers and grandmothers were strutting through town with nothing on, and looked a mess as well.

Elena led the trio up to the top of the church steps. Padre jumped down from the oxcart, and signaled to one of the altar boys to ring the bell. News of the return spread quickly throughout the town; the three women were back and walking through the streets totally nude. It took less than 10 minutes for a huge crowd to assemble around the bottom of the church steps, all looking up at the priest and the three women. None of the three made any attempt to cover themselves; they had nothing left to hide.

Padre held up his hands, asking for quiet. "These three very brave women have returned from their mission of peace and goodwill." He turned to look at them, then back at the crowd. "They are alive and well, and I believe they will agree, not injured. But they have survived an incredible ordeal which I will now ask them to share with you." He gestured for Elena to step forward.

"I am Elena; I know almost everyone here, and have for many years. We stand before you today, in this manner, to bring word back from the outlaws. They are willing to accept the proposition we carried to them on behalf of our town. However, before they would agree, they wanted some proof of our sincerity, some confirmation to indicate that we were actually willing to follow through."

Elena looked at Lupe and Gloria. "They asked us to demonstrate, right then and there. We were shocked and frightened; this was totally unexpected. We thought we would have time to prepare before they came here. As you are well aware, they could have done anything they wished to us, as well as the Padre, whether we cooperated or not. It would have done no one any good if we were dead and they came to raid the town anyway. Many more of you would be raped and killed. The three of us chose to do as they asked, and that is why we are still alive today. And that is also the reason we appear before you this way today." She glanced over at the priest, then back at Lupe and Gloria. They all nodded, knowing what was expected next.

"Lopez, the leader, gave us very specific instructions regarding our return. Before we continue with our account of the journey, we have been ordered to show you this." The three women turned around with their backs to the crowd.

They spread their legs, pulled their butt cheeks apart and leaned forward so their tits dangled. They heard gasps, and "oohs" and "ahhs" and "no, no." The women waited a full minute before standing and turning back to address the crowd.

Elena took a moment to examine the expressions among the crowd. "Lopez wanted to make sure you saw the same things everyone... everyone in his town saw. But they saw these things all day, just as you will if they accept our proposition to come here. You will see these things on four different women each month in our own town square. Lopez wanted to make sure you know what you will be agreeing to."

Gloria was the next to speak. "I am Gloria, a nursing mother (as she squeezed milk from her tits). We were told what words to use so that there would be no misunderstandings." She hesitated briefly, gathering the nerve to continue. "Dozens of men fucked our pussies, our assholes and our mouths. When we could no longer swallow any more cum, they spilled their seed all over our bodies, as you can now see. We were not allowed to wash it off until the people here saw us." There were more loud gasps throughout the crowd; such blunt language was rarely used, and never in public or in front of women.

"There is more," Lupe stepped forward, quietly continuing. "We were tied to hitching posts the first time the men... fucked us. They made us pee right in the street, in front of everyone. They put us on large tables, raised our legs so they could... butt-fuck us all. Crowds gathered around each table, looking down on us while many, many men put their penises in our most private hole. They just stood around, talking and joking and laughing and pointing down at us lying on the table, naked with dicks in our asses! Before we left, they made us lick the pussies of the prostitutes who helped them use us."

There was a loud murmur throughout the crowd; some angry outcries, some shouts of disgust. Some women even called the three women "whores" and told them to show some dignity and get dressed.

The priest raised his hands again, waiting for the group to calm down. He spoke with a stern and serious tone. "I witnessed the whole day; everything they told you is true. Their choices were to take a chance to save every one of you in this town, or get raped anyway and be brutally killed. These outlaws have no mercy; they are ruthless. Elena, Lupe and Gloria were far too busy to count the number of men who used them. I was on the porch of the cantina, looking down at all of this going on before me. I thought this might come up, so I kept track of everything." He opened a small note pad he always carried with his bible. It helped him remember the names of children he was christening, or the relatives of the deceased during funerals.

"Elena had 27 men in her front, 22 from behind and 19 in her mouth, before 17 more just shot their seed all over her. That's a total of 85! Lupe did 22 men from the front, 26 from the rear, swallowed for 16 men, and 23 went on the outside of her. She did 87 men; and many of them took time to play with her, forgive me, Lupe, her very large breasts while others were... doing her. Gloria, in addition to having her milk sprayed around in cruel games, did 30 in her... vagina, 28 went in her rear, 22 in her mouth, and another 26 spread their seed all over her. Gloria did one hundred and six men! The men stood in a line behind each of these women. As soon as one finished, another took his place."

The priest paused for effect. "Most of the men had more than one of these women, and some went more than one place with each one. By my count, of those I could see, there were nearly 200 outlaws, and 18 prostitutes with them. The point is, these three women performed over two-hundred and fifty acts of sex. For what? For what? So they could prove they were willing to sacrifice themselves for the good of this town! They did this to show that other women in this town would do so as well to save their families. It is only because of these three, and what they were willing to do without hesitation, that Lopez is willing to consider the proposition you sent to him!"

"And for their unselfish efforts, and... unbelievable humiliations," he shook his finger at the crowd, "You show anger and disgust? The outlaws could have already been here by now. Many of you are still alive today because of what these women did for you, and your families! I am ashamed of your behavior; you should be welcoming them as heroes. It took extreme courage to do what those men demanded of them, and then return to walk among you like this as they were ordered, completely naked except for the nasty men's seeds they were forced to show you."

Elena leaned over and whispered in the priest's ear. He nodded, and said to the crowd, "They would like some time alone to clean themselves and reflect on their journey before they return to their homes and families tonight. Elena has asked if you would allow them to go the stream in private to wash and rest for a couple of hours. They have earned, at the very least, the courtesy to respect their wishes. Please let them pass quietly."

A path opened through the crowd, heading toward the trail leading to the creek. Behind them she heard the priest announce, "Tomorrow, when the bell rings, we will gather here to discuss the merits and concerns of the proposition. Until then, please go about your business." The crowd dispersed in all different directions throughout the town. Gloria saw her husband in the group as she passed by. He shook his head in disbelief, turned and walked away.

Elena was heading toward a cool, deep pond about half a mile upstream to ensure a little more privacy. When they were out of earshot of the crowd, Elena told Lupe and Gloria, "Do not wash off right away. Let's sit on the rocks and talk for awhile." The others agreed; they'd been like this for four days, so another hour or two wouldn't matter. They reached the pool, and climbed up on some large boulders overlooking the area, high enough to feel the gentle breeze flowing down the canyon. All three giggled and pointed at each other as their nipples began to respond to the wind.

"It is hard for me to understand what has happened to us," Elena began. She was leaning back on her hands, her legs spread wide, allowing the sun to warm her all over. "A week ago, Lupe and I had nothing more important than laundry to worry about. Gloria, you were nursing, enjoying your husband and baby boy. And today, we walked through the town where we all grew up, bare naked in front of people we've known all our lives."

"You both know that I have not been with a man since my husband died. Until we went to see Lopez, I did not feel as though I was missing anything; I had no concerns about it either way. But I must be honest and tell you both now, from the time Lopez told us to strip and walk through his town, I have had a fire between my legs. I have thought of little else since other than satisfying that constant need. I had a huge orgasm when the whores were slapping our tits and asses, then playing with our cunts. By the time they were through, I was ready to beg for a man to penetrate me; any man, or better yet, many, many, many men! I had another orgasm, then another, and a wave spread over me."

"I was grateful the whores prepared our asses before the men went in. It was very uncomfortable for me when they began fucking me; I mean at first, it felt like my belly was full, and beginning to cramp. The second man loosened me up, and my hole got very sensitive, making my pussy even more demanding." Elena looked at her two close friends, and said, "I really enjoyed having men fuck me there. I loved lying there naked, with a crowd around the table watching me get fucked. I loved playing with my tits and my cunt, with a dick up my ass, while they cheered me on."

"At first, I could not imagine taking a man's penis into my mouth, and certainly not allowing him to cum in my throat!" Elena smiled and looked across the pond. "But, I learned I wanted that, too. I wanted to suck more of them, but my lips and jaws got tired. Perhaps I just need more practice, huh?" This made them all laugh.

"Now I know I get pleasure from being naked outdoors like this, and around crowds of people looking at me. I want them to watch me getting fucked, and touch me while I'm getting fucked. I want them to watch me suck a dozen or more penises, and swallow everything. I'm getting excited again just thinking about it! What about you two? How are you feeling about what happened? I mean, what Lopez and his men did, and what happened when we got home?"

None of them probably realized it at the time, but this was a necessary and critical undertaking at this time. They had a shared experience which no one else could imagine. Even if the town agreed to go through with the plan, the four women selected each month would have time to prepare for the ordeal, both physically and emotionally.

Elena, Gloria and Lupe had only minutes from the time Lopez ordered them to strip and they were walking completely naked through a town full of amused strangers. They had more sex in one day than they had most of their lives. None of them knew about anal or oral sex. It was a bond only the three of them would share the rest of their lives. It was also something that created a new and extraordinary curiosity in all three, but perhaps a little more with Elena than the other two.

Lupe lay all the way on her back, legs also spread to catch the sun. Elena stared at her tits rolling to either side of her chest. "Right now, Elena, I'm still a little sore. When they finished and let us go, I couldn't wait to get out of there. I never wanted to see them or that town again. But now, I don't know. Neither of us have a man; maybe we could find some who would want to do us sometimes, huh?" They laughed together. "Gloria's got a man to keep her occupied."

This caused Gloria to blush and turn away. "Yes, he keeps me occupied, as you say. But, just like you, Elena, when those whores started playing with me, I was hoping somebody would stick something, anything, in my cunt. I've never felt like that before. I'm sure you both heard me when I came."

Lupe laughed at her. "Which time? And only the dead could not hear you screaming for more. I'll bet those men think we're all whores now."

"No, the whores can take it or leave it; they do it mostly for money," Elena interrupted. "I just... I just... want to do it. I could use money, like everyone else, but now I know I have to have it. And, um, and not just... not just peckers, either. I have other feelings that I do not yet understand." The other two quickly looked at her.

She continued: "I do not want to change things between us; we've been through so much together, especially the last few days. But when I saw those men and women playing with your tits, your cunts and your butts, I wanted to know what it was like. I don't know if you noticed, but I stared at your tits a lot on the way back here. I asked you to wait before you wash, because I would like... well, I would like to lick you clean, everywhere, both of you. I've never done anything like that with a woman before, except what they had us do to those whores before we left. I want to try it, I want to see what it is like, at least once. Maybe I will find it disgusting, or perhaps it is not as enjoyable as with the men. But, I would like to find out. Lupe, could I start with you? Will that be alright? If you don't like it, we don't have to do it ever again."

Gloria and Lupe looked at each other. Lupe said, "I saw you looking at our tits, but I didn't think much about it. I don't think it would hurt anything to try it once to see what it's like. Do you, Gloria?"

They both looked at Gloria, who smiled shyly and shook her head. "No, I don't suppose after everything we've been through that it would make much difference. I can't imagine that we could get any more naked or more fucked than we have been!"

Lupe sat up, smiled and held her tits out toward Elena. Even Lupe had to admit they were huge. Elena started by licking the tops, just below her shoulders, working her tongue around in large circles, cleaning off the dried cum and dirt. She stopped first on the left nipple, sucked it all the way in her mouth, almost covering the whole aureole. Elena swirled her tongue around the nipple, just as she had done on the tips of the men's penises. She reached between Lupe's legs to finger her pussy as she moved her lips to Lupe's other tit.

She could tell Lupe was close to climaxing. As she was gently coaxing Lupe to lie all the way back again and pulled her legs wide, she glanced over at Gloria and saw she was fingering herself while watching them. "Wait until I get to you; don't cum without me!" she told Gloria. They all laughed. Elena turned back to Lupe's anxious cunt and wasted no time. She pulled the lips apart, just like the whores taught her, and sucked and licked and got more excited herself the harder she tried. Lupe tightened up, then let loose with a loud groan, and soaked Elena's face with her juices. Elena continued to lick gently until Lupe was limp.

Lupe smiled up at Elena, starting to massage her own tits. Gloria lay back and spread her legs as Elena moved over to begin licking her tits clean. Gloria continued to finger her own pussy until Elena could get to it. She was soaked by the time Elena started sucking on her clit. In less than a minute she was shrieking with her feet in the air. Elena finished cleaning her friend and sat back to get their reactions to this new experience between them.

Gloria spoke first. "That was very nice, Elena. Although, like you said earlier, it was a wonderful new sensation to have so many men... fucking us, and in front of a group watching us the whole time. I could never have imagined those things happened. The stories we heard of rapes in other villages were with only a handful of men, with the women having their clothing ripped and fucked where they were found. I never heard of women being paraded naked, or fucked while a whole town watched." She paused to look at her friends.

"Even though that was our proposal, to have four women selected to do the same thing in our town, I didn't have any idea what that would really be like. We agreed it was a desperate alternative to what could happen instead." Gloria looked out across the canyon, and continued. "I never imagined another woman licking my tits or cunt, either! But it was nice to have someone who was gentle and knew what pleased a woman, who knew what I might like. I would like to try that more. I don't know whether I can get used to it, but I would like to see, if you think it was good, too."

Elena looked at Lupe to get her reaction. "Since I no longer have a man, any attention my pussy gets would be good." They all laughed together, much more relaxed than when they arrived at the pond. "I would like to find out what it feels like to do it to a woman, too. I really liked what you did, Elena, but I am not sure how I would like doing it. Since you've done Gloria and me, perhaps it would be good for me to try you. If I don't like it, will you be mad?" Lupe asked Elena.

"No, no. I enjoyed doing you and Gloria, very much in fact. I would like to do it again, maybe when you aren't full of days old men's cum!" They laughed again before Elena continued. "I can also understand it may not be pleasant for others to do. I would not be upset if you did not want to do it."

Lupe reached over and gently pushed Elena's shoulders back, inviting her to lie down. Elena complied. Gloria and Lupe watched her tits roll around on her chest, and focused on her crotch as her legs opened wide in anticipation. Lupe leaned forward and took a tit in her mouth, sucking it slowly. They were both surprised when Gloria started licking the other tit. Elena was close to climaxing before they ever got to her pussy.

Gloria and Lupe lay down next to Elena, with their heads near her crotch. Gloria took the first turn, sucking on the clit. Elena rolled slightly to take Gloria's pussy to her mouth again. Lupe watched Gloria closely while she reached back and continued to play with Elena's nipple.

MLG52
MLG52
229 Followers
12