Marty's Mom Takes on the Town Ch. 2

Story Info
He watches Mom with a stranger.
2.1k words
3.97
196.3k
16
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Howard Wilson was bored. His regular Saturday night sex with his wife, Selena, was the same every single week. She would suck him just enough to get him hard, then lay back while he mounted her and finished. He could tell she faked her orgasms, he could hear the difference when she thought he couldn't hear her in the shower afterward. He hadn't cared. If she wanted to fake with him what did it matter?

The first time Howard heard Selena in the shower was quite by accident. He usually laid there and fell asleep after they had sex, but that one time he got up to use the bathroom. He opened the bathroom door and stopped in the doorway. He could see her lovely form, almost shadowy through the steamy shower door. She was soaping herself, her hands sliding over her ample breasts. Then he realized she was doing more than rubbing herself with soap.

Howard watched as Selena rubbed and tweaked her nipples, her hands full as she squeezed and massaged her luscious tits. Fascinated because he didn't even know Selena masturbated, he kept watching as her hand slid lower across her stomach and between her legs. She put one leg up on the side of the tub and leaned back against the tub wall so she was almost facing him. He figured she had her eyes closed, since she gave no indication that she saw him. He saw her hand begin moving up and down against her pussy, her fair skin a flash across her dark pubic hair.

He couldn't believe it, but his cock was coming back to life as he watched his wife stroking herself. Selena was making little whimpering noises as her fingers rubbed slowly up and down. Howard stroked his growing cock rapidly as he gazed intently at her. This show she was providing was much hotter than the sex they'd had a little while ago. Selena's hand moved back and forth from nipple to nipple, pinching and pulling on them. She moaned softly, then louder as she increased the speed with which she rubbed her clit. Her legs spread wide, her hand was a blur against her pussy. At last her steady moaning broke into a cry as her orgasm peaked.

Howard was happily surprised to find himself shooting a jet of cum into the air as Selena groaned and whimpered and shook. He had never cum again so quickly a second time and had to hold himself against the door frame for a minute. He had to move though, when his wife turned the water off. He didn't want her to see him. He wanted to be able to watch her again.

Now even secretly watching her was becoming almost boring. Howard still got off on it. That she didn't know he was there made up for the sameness of it. But it just wasn't enough to totally satisfy him any more. He wanted something more from his wife, now he just had to figure out what that was.

* * *

Selena Wilson was standing in her bedroom wondering how it would be when her husband got home. Would he be able to tell she had been fucked by someone else? "I don't look any different," she thought as she gazed at herself in the mirror. She didn't think her eyes would give her away. "He hardly even looks at me anyway." She hoped she wouldn't give away her feelings when they went to bed. She didn't know what to do. She hadn't been excited about sex between them anyway, now she was even more dissatisfied. She wanted that rush, that wild, out of control feeling she had in the garage.

Selena thought back to earlier that week in the garage, how she felt when the intruder had forced her over the hood of her car. She shuddered as she remembered the rough way he had thrust his whole length inside her at once. How she had cum so hard while he was slamming his immense cock to the hilt as hard as he could over and over again. Her hand wandered down to the waistband of her skirt and slid beneath it. She pushed past the elastic of her underwear and down through the downy thatch of dark hair until her fingers pushed her lips apart and she could feel the moisture gathering there. She slid one finger inside, then up to brush her clit. She sighed as she heard a car door slam outside. She knew Howard was home. She might as well go face him now.

* * *

Selena picked up the phone and dialed her best friend Glenda's number. Howard had left for his end of the week trip out of town, and wouldn't be back until Saturday afternoon. They'd had sex while he was home, the same as it always was, except this time she hadn't gotten out of bed to get off in the shower afterward. She hadn't bothered because she hadn't been excited enough to make the effort.

"Hello," Glenda answered the phone.

Marty came out of his room and stopped at the top of the stairs when he heard his mother's voice.

"Hi, it's Selena. I wanted to ask you something." She knew Glenda liked to go out and have fun. She had told Selena of her exploits often enough. She was always talking about how this guy or that guy was hung so big or so good in bed. Selena knew Glenda would be up for what she had in mind.

"Well, shoot, 'Lena, you know you can ask me anything. What can I help you with?" Glenda would do anything for her best girlfriend since junior high. Heaven knows Selena had done enough throughout high school to help her cover her butt, she owed her a few and then some.

"I want to go out." Selena answered.

"Okay, you know I'm ready to take you out for some fun any night of the week. It's about time! When and where do you want to go?" Glenda was surprised. She knew Howard wouldn't like it. He considered Glenda a loose woman, and didn't want Selena to have anything to do with her.

"I want to go wherever I can find a man, Glenda. I want to get laid tonight." Selena answered quickly, almost unable to believe she had actually voiced her thoughts. She remembered the fear and excitement she had felt bent over her car. She had actually enjoyed the way the strange man had handled her, the way he had taken her so roughly. Selena could feel her nipples hardening as she remembered the stranger and his violation of her. She never dreamed she would be aroused by getting smacked on her ass, but here she was becoming aroused by it all over again. She could feel herself getting wet as she thought of how he had slammed into her so hard he had lifted her feet off the cement floor. That he had left her there in that degrading position, his cum still dripping down her legs, only made the flush of need that rose through her body more intense. She wanted to have that wild, out of control feeling again. She came back to focus hearing Glenda calling her name.

Marty couldn't believe what he was overhearing! His mom was looking for another man to fuck. He knew she had liked the experience in the garage! Was she after another big cock to fuck her without mercy? If she was, Marty just hoped he would get a chance to see it.

He knew his parents had sex while his father was home, he had heard their bed squeaking. His sister, Jeanie, had the bedroom that backed against their parents' room until she went to college. She'd told Marty about overhearing them every Saturday night. When Jeanie had spent the night at her friend's, Marty had sneaked into her room when his parents went to bed so he could listen. Sure enough, after a few minutes the bed started squeaking, just a little bit, but in a steady rhythm. Marty had taken his cock out then and stroked it until he came all over his sister's bedspread. It had taken some talking the next day to convince his mom that he was cleaning his sister's room to be nice so he could wash the bedcover without his actions being detected. After that he took a towel with him.

"Are you sure, Hon?" Glenda was really surprised now. Was this really her friend she was talking to? "If you're sure, you know I've got some friends I would love to introduce you to, and I know they'd like you."

"Hey, Mom!" Marty called as he went down the stairs, loudly enough his mother couldn't help but know he was there. "I'm going over to Sam's for the night if you don't need me for anything." He kissed her cheek as he went past her into the kitchen.

"Okay, Marty, you have fun, Sweetie. I'll see you tomorrow." she answered him.

Marty opened and closed the back door, then tiptoed back over where he could hear his mom making arrangements to meet her friend. He understood Glenda was going to set her up with somebody she could trust to bring home with her. He liked Glenda. She always dressed in short skirts and shirts that showed lots of cleavage. She was a few years younger than his mom even. When she stretched to get something off a shelf once, Marty had caught a glimpse of her panties. They were red. That became his favorite color. As Selena said good bye to Glenda, Marty opened and closed the door again, as if he'd just come back in.

"Just wanted to get a soda." he said as he rummaged in the fridge, smirking the whole time. "Bye now," he said as he actually walked out the door this time.

Marty watched from across the street as his mom left later that evening. He was grinning to his friend Sam, who was still gaping like an idiot. Marty had just finished describing the scene in the garage to him.

"You're lyin' to me! There's no way you watched your mom get screwed by some black dude, man!" Sam knew Marty listened in on his folks, he had told him about that, too. But this was different, this was actually seeing it. Sam was awestruck. Even if it was a lie, Sam could feel his cock twitching in his pants. He had checked Marty's mom out more than once. She was hot! Many times at night he'd whack himself off while he thought of burying his face and his dick between her gorgeous melons.

"No way have I ever lied to you." Marty paused. "Well except that one time with Melissa Carter in seventh grade, but I swear to you all I did was cop a feel."

Sam couldn't get his mind off the idea of Marty's mom bent over in front of him, her pussy waiting to feel his cock. He shook his head. What was that about Marty copping a feel? "What?" he asked, "You copped a feel on your mom?"

"Do you ever listen?" Marty looked at his friend. "I'm going home and wait for her to bring some guy home tonight, then I'm going to watch him fuck her too."

"Whoa! I can't believe you! What if they catch you?" Sam was starting to think he might like to see that. If he couldn't fuck her, it would be awesome watching her give it to somebody else.

"They won't catch me." Marty was feeling pretty confident. "If she's getting it on at all like with that other guy, they won't have a clue that I'm there."

Marty waited in his room, all three of the magazines he had retrieved from under his mattress spread out on his bed. His cock was hard in anticipation of what he hoped to witness. That and the graphic pictures of women getting fucked every which way were making him leak precum to stain the front of his sweat pants. He reached down to give his hard on an absentminded rub now and then between pages.

He almost jumped up when he heard a car pull in the drive, and then another. He could hear the garage door opening. His mother never parked in the garage. Marty smiled. Of course she wouldn't want her new friend's car to be gaped at by the neighbors.

Marty was surprised to hear them coming up the stairs in less than five minutes. He was impressed. He knew his mom was horny from her phone call earlier. If she was this hot to get to bed with this guy, he didn't think he'd have any problem watching at least some of the action.