Marty's Mom Takes on the Town Ch. 3

Story Info
Marty secretly videotapes his mom.
2k words
4.31
161.5k
19
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Selena climbed the stairs a little unsteadily. She'd had just a little more to drink than was comfortable. She shouldn't have driven home, but she didn't want to have to explain to her son where her car was in the morning. The man right behind her gave her a little poke in her bottom as she reached the top of the stairs. She jumped, then giggled. "Don't worry," she said with only a slight slur, "there's plenty of me to last all night."

Marty heard his mom giggle and smiled wickedly. He quietly checked the video camera to make sure the battery was in right and the light was turned off. He wanted to get a couple minutes on tape so he could prove to Sam he was telling the truth. Then he was going to stand there and watch all the action until he had to go back to his room and make himself cum.

He waited a few minutes after he heard his mom's bedroom door close, then picked up the camera and slowly opened his own door. He peeked out, then stealthily crept down to her door. He put his ear to the panel and listened. He heard a man's voice, then his mother giggled again.

When Marty heard groaning a few minutes later, he figured it was safe to try and open the door. Very slowly he twisted the handle. He had practiced when he first came back to the house, until he could open and close the door without a sound. He eased it open only about a half inch. He could see his mother on her knees at the foot of her bed.

He opened it a little more. There was a man sitting on the bed with his head leaned back. Marty's mom was bent down with his large cock in her mouth. His own cock ached at the thought of how it would feel to have a warm mouth gliding back and forth over it.

Marty raised the video camera. He had to get a shot of this. The video camera rolled silently while he watched his mother suck a stranger's cock in his father's bedroom. He decided after a minute to keep taping, that way he could watch it all over again whenever he wanted. Or whenever no one else was home anyway. He grinned at the thought of having his mom on tape giving head. He'd record her banging away with the guy too.

Marty almost dropped the video camera when another man came into view. This man was big, towering over his mom as she knelt on the floor. His ebony skin contrasted sharply with her pale skin and blond hair. The man watched her slide her wet mouth up and down the other man's cock for a few minutes as he stroked his own huge erection.

"Hey, 'Naldo, she any good?" he asked the man sitting on the bed. "I think I want to get a little of that action," he growled at her.

"She's all right," the man his mother was servicing replied with a smile. "Don't worry, Carl, you'll get your turn.

Carl watched for a moment, then stepped up next to Selena. "How'd you like to try some dark meat?" the black man asked as he bent his knees and stroked the head of his cock across her cheek.

Marty watched his mom follow the caress of the big man's cock like an infant to a nipple. He sat down on the bed and she crawled over and took the round, purpled head of his cock into her mouth. She wrapped her hand around the wide base and sucked it like a lollipop. "That's right, suck it," the big man growled. "Suck me good and I'll fill your pussy with my big, hard cock."

Selena began sliding her mouth up and down over his thick shaft, it's fat head hitting the back of her throat only halfway down. She gagged and tried to back off, but he wouldn't let her get away. He put his hands on her head and held her over his erection.

"I don't think she's ever sucked a cock before, 'Naldo," said the man with his own member stuffed in Selena's mouth. "You ever suck you husband's cock?" he asked her as he lifted her off him by her hair.

"Yes," Selena answered with a sharp intake of breath. "I suck my husband's cock."

"You're lyin'," he challenged her. "I bet you've never got him off with your mouth, have you?"

"No," she admitted, "he's never cum in my mouth."

"Well I'm not here to teach you how. I'm gonna take my stiff dick and fuck your pussy until you scream. You're gonna love it."

Selena felt a thrill run through her as he told her what he was going to do. Her husband had never told her anything he wanted her to do to him. She knew how good his cock was going to feel, stretching her pussy and pounding into her until she was cumming. She felt a rush of moisture between her thighs at the thought.

Marty was excited just listening to the man tell his mom how he was going to fuck her. He couldn't wait to actually see it. He reached down with his free hand and rubbed a few times at his throbbing hard-on through his sweat pants. Just the merest touch of his fingertips made his cock bounce in anticipation. The wet spot on the front of his dark blue pants was getting bigger. He wanted to free his aching member, but he knew there was still more action to come. He wanted to get plenty on tape before he put the camera away and went back to his room to relieve himself.

Marty continued to watch through the camera's viewfinder as his mom got up off her knees. He saw Carl grab her and pull her up on her tiptoes toward his face. He kissed her forcefully, his fingers digging into the flesh of her upper arms as she was lifted off the floor.

Carl set Selena back on her feet and pushed her toward his friend. "You take her first. When you get done with her I'm going to wear her out."

'Naldo reached out from where he was sitting and grabbed Selena's arms. He pulled her down on top of him. "Climb up here and take a ride, sweetheart. Make us both feel good."

Selena crawled up on top of 'Naldo and straddled him on all fours. Marty had a perfect view of his mother's rounded ass as she settled down on the cock the man held up to her pussy. He watched through the lens as she began to rise and fall on the man beneath her. He could hear her groan as his whole length slid inside her.

"Oh, yesss..." 'Naldo hissed as Selena rode him. He put his hands on either side of her butt and pushed her down hard each time she rose to the tip of his cock. Each time their bodies met he grunted with the force.

Carl watched intently as the two on the bed fucked, slowly stroking himself. He kept his eyes on Selena's pussy, watching 'Naldo's cock slide in and out, her juices glistening on his shaft. "Mmm..." he murmured as he eyed the way her sopping pussy engulfed his friend.

He walked over to stand between his friend's legs. Marty had a good view as Carl pushed his mother down so she was resting on 'Naldo's chest. Her ample breasts swelled out the sides as he held her down. He pressed his cock up against her next to his friend and began pushing himself inside her wet pussy.

"Oh, nooo..." Selena protested as she felt him trying to enter her. "Wait! No... please!" she cried out as Carl kept forcing his way in. But it was too late. He held tightly to her hips and shoved in further, stretching her pussy more than she thought she could take.

"Uunnnggghhh," Selena groaned as Carl kept pushing inside her. She tried to wriggle away, but she was well pinned between the two men. Finally, the man gave a hard thrust and was buried in her up to his balls. Selena shrieked as her inner walls stretched to fit him in alongside his friend.

"God, Carl, she was tight anyway..." 'Naldo groaned as his friend began move, his cock making incredible friction inside Selena's snug walls. Carl's movements thrust Selena forward, and 'Naldo shoved her back toward him each time. The two men fucked her relentlessly, shoving her back and forth impaled between them.

Marty watched in awe as the two men used his mother's cunt. Marty could hear the three of them panting and grunting. He could hear the slap of Carl's balls as he pounded into his mom, and the wet sounds as he moved in and out of her. Marty's own breathing was rapid, his cock about to explode all on it's own. He kept the video camera pointed at them, though. This was too hot to not get it all.

Selena just tried keep herself from flopping like a rag doll as the two men fucked her. She had never felt so stretched as she was at that moment, so out of control. She was their helpless fuck toy, and she reveled in the pure sluttiness of having two cocks inside her at once.

Both men were grunting with each deep stroke of Carl's cock. 'Naldo was about as pinned as she was, with her on top of him and Carl driving into her furiously from behind. The smell and sound of sex filled the room.

"Oh, god..." Selena groaned out as she felt her approaching orgasm. "Yes, fuck me! Yes!" she almost screamed out. She knew it was going to be huge. Then the first wave broke. Her body almost took on a life of it's own as she thrashed between the two men, her cunt walls squeezing hard around their cocks as she came.

Marty heard his mom moan loud and long. He could feel his balls riding high, almost up against the base of his cock as he listened to her cum. He watched as the two men reacted to her cumming body squeezing them even harder.

"I can't hold out any longer, Carl," he heard 'Naldo groaned to his friend. "I'm gonna cum..." He added more of his own hip motion to the activity and set Selena off again. She was bouncing between the two men, out of control, and didn't want it to stop.

Carl just picked up his pace, working his cock faster in and out of Selena. Every jolt was like a magic stroke, extending her orgasm on and on. Again and again she peaked as he continued his pounding.

Suddenly Carl stood still with his hands on Selena's hips, holding her against him. He threw his head back, his mouth wide open, but the roar Marty expected to hear never came out. Instead he stood there, his mouth still agape and his hips rocking back and forth, while his balls emptied their load into Selena.

'Naldo was still groaning, and trying to help hold up a shaky Selena. Carl finally released her and stepped back as he and 'Naldo slipped from her cum soaked pussy. Marty could see the two loads of cum oozing from her red and swollen cunt. The two men gently rolled her over onto her back. He lowered the camera and silently closed the door. He didn't want to be caught now.

Marty went back to his room and put the tape in the vcr. He rewound it as he took his clothes off and then sat back on his bed as he pushed play. He figured he wouldn't last very far into watching it, the way his balls were ready to fire, but that was the great thing about a video tape. You could watch it over and over and over again.