Martys, Steaks and Sex

Story Info
One sucky week and I was the only one to change it.
1.4k words
3.78
29.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustEl
JustEl
12 Followers

It had been one of those weeks, you know what I mean. The whole week sucked for whatever reason. Each day seemed to suck more. Bills, spouse, job, even cause the water made the coffee taste different. It was just one of those weeks we all have. Thursday night I had had enough of it. After all this is my life and I'm the only one who can change it. My Friday wasn't going to suck.

Friday morning I got up did the Susie Homemaker bit. Then it was time for me. Yes, this day was for me.

First thing, jumped in the shower, the warm water ran over my body as I thought of the day. "What kind of day should this be?" I asked myself. "Should I do all the errands round town I had put off? How boring, nope, not a way to end a week like this one, errands could wait." Laughing as a devilish smile grew on my face as my hand rubbed the bar of soap between my legs. "No today was going to be my day, all mine."

Now all clean, made up, hair fixed, I stood in my walk-in closet. What to wear? Do I go to town dressed as a 40 something woman should or should I go dressed to kill? That was the question. Well it really wasn't a question, I knew just what to wear. I had picked up this little sexy peasant blouse, cream in color and just a touch of tie-die that looked like alligator in chocolate brown. Cut low and one little string keeping your tits from popping out, knowing all it would take is one little pull. I had to laugh as I thought, men never really know just how devilish us women are. How we always play the game of seduction. How we are the masters of the game. Well let me change that one, some women don't have a clue. We all know them. They're the ones who go to town looking like shit. The ones who get looks, those "What the fuck were you thinking?" looks from Jewels, me and all the other women who know how to play the game.

Peasant blouse, capris pants to show off that tat on my ankle, and heels that buckle around it. As I stood in front of that full length mirror putting on beaded hoop earrings just to add that little something-something, I think why did I ever stop frosting my hair. I had forgotten how good long auburn hair with streaks of blond looked. Standing there thought to myself, El, you look like you just stepped off the set of Sex in the City, yes, look like Samantha. Laughing at that one.

"You're dressed to kill today babe!!! What's your plans?" hubby asked as he opened the door to my car.

My reply, "Just a little of this and that." as I slide into my seat leaving it at that just to be mean.

As I stroll through the store, I get a call from Jewels seems she can't make it, so now it's truly just my day. Being it's just about lunch time, I remember this small café not to far from where I am. As I approached the greeter I ask for a table for one. It's a nice quant little café with a good mix of people. Once seated, I notice this guy. The sex is already dripping off me, that's a good thing with us crabs, it's so easy for us to do that.

Cancer is one of the most sensual signs of the zodiac there is. How sex just drips off us when we want it to. I know this and I made sure it did before I left the house. Now I had a player, someone to play the game with me. Close enough to play but far enough away to be safe. Not sure who needed to be safe though.

My legs crossed, tugging and pulling on that little string on that peasant blouse, just the slightest touch of sexual play in my eyes, my lips, my hands, my body. You answer the question of who needed to be safe him or me.

On my way home from a full day of shopping I call hubby asking how does steaks sound and check to see if we have enough charcoal. Pop into the grocery store buy two filets, 3" thick and a good 8-10 oz each, the ones that melt in your mouth, the best of the best.

Just us home, sex still dripping off me, I'm so in one of those moods. Candle lit dinner for two, Dirty Martys or should I say Dirty Martinis to start the night off right. Dinner was perfect, followed by dessert. Those little chocolate cakes and when you cut into it warm, thick, dark melted chocolate oozes out of it, and you just have to dip your finger in it and lick it off with the tip of your tongue. Then a couple more Martys for good measure.

While hubby fixed the Martys, dieing to try on a pair of shoes I had gotten early in the week that he hadn't seen yet, off the our bedroom I go. While in the closet, I see one of my little baby dolls, black lace see-through top with crisscross spaghetti straps and black satin bottom. Thinking, God, it would look good with those shoes. Those black, snakeskin, 4" high, double strap round your ankle. With an air of bondage radiating off them.

As I take my seat back at the table that drink shaker stops in mid-shake. The look on his face said it all, no words needed. But I still got a "Damn Baby!!!" as my legs cross to show off those shoes to their fullest and my little black leopard panties teasingly peeping out from under my baby doll I have on. I have to smile that feminine devilish smile all women have.

Martys mixed he sits behind me as I sit side ways in my chair, legged still crossed showing off my womanly charms from tip to toe. Seductively I take a sip of my Marty as he brushes my long auburn hair to the side revealing my tat on my back, leans over and kisses it, after all it is his mark. My perfume fills him making the wanton gaze in his eyes grow with every breathe.

Marty down to it's last bluecheese stuffed olive, he stands in front of me, kneels, his hands slowly glide from my strapped ankles to those leopard panties. His voice just a soft whisper, "Stand."

I do as I'm told. My legs are spread by forceful hands, panties rip down my legs to the floor, foot raised to remove them, then the other.

His voice vehement now, "Turn around, bend over that chair!"

Without pause or hesitation I place one hand at the back of the seat, the other at the front. Those overpowering hands push my legs further apart. Tongue licks from front to back making my pussy wetter than it already was. Fingers deep in my pussy, it now pleads to be taken.

As I began to drip, on the edge of cumming, hands, those brawny, burly, strong hands grip my waist. His dick hard, pulsing, throbbing can no longer be ignored. My pussy wet, hot dripping wet, it only wanting to be taken, begging to be taken, up in the air offering it's self.

His dick thrust deep, hard, grinding. So raw, rough, animalistic plunge into the depths of my pussy as I clutch that chair tighter, more firmly. The force moving me further across that chair. Thinking any minute it will brake and not really giving a shit if it did.

I feel my muscles draw tighter. Clasp down on his dick stronger making every move have more friction. Not sure who enjoys that more him or me.

As I felt the cum release in me, my pussy quivers with delight. No longer can it resist. As cum descends down my leg, one finger wipes off one of the runs. As I stand and turn around, my finger finds my mouth. My tongue licks off the rewards of pleasure just to tease him. Just to be that little devil with angel's wings in me.

And in return just a soft whisper in my ear, "By the way, love those shoes."

JustEl
JustEl
12 Followers