Marvin, the King of Bohemia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, after tonight," she predicted, "You will delete your profile completely."

As I pondered that, she brightened up and asked, "Marvin, would you let me to cook dinner for you?"

I looked at her lovely dark face, took her hand and said, "Apple Betty, I would absolutely love to have dinner with you tonight." Then, I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

That evening, Betty cooked the most astounding pot roast and made the most astounding love to me. It was late into the next morning before I could pull myself out of her bed to return home. I really didn't want to leave.

She had been right and also wrong with her prediction, though. When I got home, I fired up the computer to change my POF profile. I started by erasing it entirely and retyping. It now says.

King Marvin met his queen! Thank you all and good luck.

12