Marvin's Milf Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marvin was looking a little uncomfortable, squirming in his seat and fidgeting his fingers.

"I'm not asking for pity and I'm not making excuses, just telling it how it is. I promise you, I will pay you for the necklace, but I'm afraid it'll have to be installments and I hope you'll be lenient with me on the price I have to pay every month. But Marvin, I was hoping for more than that. You seem like a sweet guy and my god," Tracy held her arms out, emphasizing just how well-off Marvin was. "Your family is doing incredibly well by the looks of it. Perhaps you could forgive Eric and forget the debt. And in return, I promise you, PROMISE you, that Eric will leave you alone. What do you say?"

Marvin looked like the broken state he was in, in the principal's office. Head hung low, biting his lips.

"I thought you came to apologize. I thought- just..."

Marvin jumped up and started walking away. Tracy immediately followed, "I am! I really am sorry for snapping at you, sweety. But I'm just spitting facts and I was hoping you would see where I was coming from."

Marvin made it to the bottom of the stairs in the hall and paused.

"So I forgive Eric, I absolve you of debt and I get nothing?"

Tracy stood frozen, thinking of how to reply. Her eyes wandering around the room, desperately trying to think of something.

Marvin just stared angrily, waiting for her to respond, but nothing.

"You can let yourself out," Marvin declared; his hand pointed toward the door. "I'm done."

Marvin walked up the stairs in a begrudgingly manner and entered the first door on the right. Tracy watched him as he walked inside and sighed deeply. She rubbed her forehead and wondered how that conversation went so bad, so quickly. As Tracy neared the door, she grabbed the handle and prepared to leave, but the thought of being in debt and her son expelled from school stopped her in her tracks. She couldn't leave without making some kind of deal, failure wasn't an option. With a determined mindset, Tracy turned and walked up the stairs.

***

Tracy approached the door and with a deep breath, she knocked on the door. The room was quiet, but she heard no response. She knocked again, "Marvin? Are you in there?" Like muscle memory, she turned the doorknob and to her surprise, it was open. Slowly, she stepped inside and looked around. The room looked pretty normal, for a teenager anyway. A modest bed, posters everywhere and nestled in the corner was Marvin, clicking away on a controller while looking up at a big screen television.

"Marvin? Can I come in?"

Marvin offered no reply, obviously engaged with his game. Tracy walked in and got closer. The game he was playing looked like a fantasy-themed one. On closer inspection, she noticed a pair of headphones on his head and the game was silent. Shew, he wasn't ignoring Tracy like she thought, he just can't hear her. Tracy was a few inches away from Marvin, "Damn, he looks almost possessed, his eyes are glued to that screen."

Taking a closer look at the game, Tracy saw what appeared to be an elf, she guessed, she didn't know fantasy characters, but the pointed ears kind of gave it away. The elf was obviously female and god damn, she was packing a lot in the trunk, with each movement, the character's ass would flop up and down and jiggle with enthusiasm. If that wasn't enough, she was very well-endowed, that's not even a fitting description for those pillows of flesh. That character could just walk around smacking evil-doers with her boobs and knock them out.

Tracy was watching the gaming session when suddenly a strong odor hit her nose. The smell was familiar somehow and she pondered what it was. Looking beside Marvin, she saw a small waste basket, filled to the brim with tissues. Hovering over it, she took a sniff and confirmed the waste basket was the source of the aroma and that aroma was...jizz. Oh yeah, Tracy knew that odor, Eric's room had the same lingering smell, dirty socks used as cum rags and tossed haphazardly into one of the many piles of dirty clothes in his room.

Tracy giggled a little, rich or poor, strong or weak, all boys liked to beat their meat! Hoping third time's the charm, Tracy knelt down beside Marvin and playfully tickled his arm. Marvin shot his head in her direction, completely surprised, "Mrs. Sykes?" He uttered; wide-eyed and confused.

Tracy reached up and pulled his headphones off and smiled, "Hey! Guess what, I didn't leave."

"Well yeah, that's obvious." Marvin sarcastically answered.

Tracy was determined to strike some kind of bargain before leaving, her conscience wouldn't let her leave without doing so. Maybe showing a little interest in his favorite hobby would get her on Marvin's good side.

"What ya playin'?"

"Oh, this is Reckoning Fate." He smiled.

"Oh yeah, this was the game we talked about today."

"Sure is! It's my favorite game."

"I think I can see why, that elf chick there is really something."

"That's Tora, my favorite character. She is an elf, a high elf to be exact."

Tracy wondered for a moment, what's a high elf? Are there low elves? Or she a high elf because she smoked a doobie? Games are weird.

"Does she have that Eye-thingy?"

"The Eye of Tora! Come on, why is that so hard to remember? And yes, it is named after her for crying out loud." Marvin giggled.

Tracy felt a warm feeling in her stomach, here was this mopey, sad kid, smiling and laughing, he was like a totally different person from the one she knew just a few hours ago. She could see that this game meant a lot to him and brought him out of his shell. She was starting to realize that the necklace, which was just a hunk of plastic to her, meant a whole lot more than she could have imagined to this geeky, albeit cute, young man.

"I think I finally understand why you bought that necklace, that character means a lot to you."

"Yeah, she does. I never had a real girlfriend, but that's okay. Even though she isn't real, I still love her. My mom left when I was little and my dad, well he stays gone all the time. Most of my life, I would come home to an empty house, no one to greet me or a face to smile at me, but Tora, well, she's always been here."

Tracy felt a bulge in her throat and fought against tears that were forming. Desperately, she tried changing the subject to a happier one.

"So what other stuff do you have? I know you gotta have more than a necklace."

Marvin smiled from ear-to-ear, "You bet I do. Come on."

Marvin ran over to his closet and flicked a light on, his closet was bigger than Tracy's living room she noticed. The racks were full of clothes, normal stuff, t-shirts, pants, all that stuff, but in the back there were different items of clothing, very different. As Tracy began exploring the full racks, she noticed they were costumes, bright and decorated. What kind of kid collects costumes? A nerdy one does!

"Here it is!" Marvin cried out.

Tracy turned to him and saw a skimpy outfit, if you could call it that. The top was a purple bikini top with styrofoam shoulder pads and the bottom was just a purple thong with plastic jewels that appeared to be hot-glued to the seem, there was a pair of long purple gloves that went with it and a white hair wig with a styrofoam crown attached to it. It took Tracy a second to realize, but it was the same outfit that Tora, the elf, wore in the game.

"Wow, that's really something." Tracy said unenthusiastically. Not wanting to hurt his feeling, but for fuck sakes, that thing looked cheap and he probably paid more than what her car was worth for it.

"Isn't it amazing? It looks just like Tora's armor."

"Yeah, it's really UNIQUE, that's for sure."

Marvin just stared in admiration of the costume. Granted, nerds are weird, but this kid was a special kind of weird.

Not wanting the good mood to spoil, Tracy quickly added, "I bet a girl would look amazing in it! Perhaps you can persuade your girlfriend to wear it for you, if you get my meaning." Tracy said playfully; giving him a big wink.

Marvin cracked a smile, "Sure, maybe I'll ask my imaginary girlfriend to wear it for me.

Fuck, I hope he's being sarcastic, Tracy thought. Oh, of course he is. Tracy grinned and shook her head at the thought.

"But alas! I've never had a girlfriend, so sadly, this outfit will only rest on a hanger, never touching a woman's skin." Marvin explained, his gaze returning to the ground like they always do and Tracy taking note.

Shit, no, no, no, not the droopy head. Come on, kid, stick with me. In an instant, Tracy ran to Marvin and grabbed the outfit, "Never say never, Marvy." Pinching his cheek and smiling at him.

Marvin's eyes grew wide and his jaw dropped, "You mean, you...you're..." Poor Marvin was having a nervous breakdown.

"Yes! I'll try it on and you can see your fantasy girl in the flesh, literally!"

Marvin looked like a kid on Christmas morning.

"Where can I change?"

"The bathroom, down the hall." He excitedly replied.

Tracy walked down the hall and found the bathroom and entered. Her work uniform came off easily and she started putting on the costume. The gloves were gaudy looking, but they fit her hands well-enough. The top took some effort, apparently the designer envisioned a B-cup teeny-bopper wearing this get-up, not a full-figure woman. A big snug and leaving nothing to the imagination, the bottom of her boobs were hanging out under the top. Then came the thong...boy oh boy, imagine a small rubber band on a plump bread roll, the strings were digging into her upper thighs and her pussy was suffering a wedgie. Then the piece de resistance! The white hair wig with a permanent crown affixed to it.

Tracy took a look in the mirror and was amazed. Not the 'she looked good' kind of amazed, but how she had gotten into such a fucked up scenario and was wearing this crazy costume, kind of amazed. With a deep breath, she walked out and started heading towards Marvin's room. The door was closed and before entering, she called out to Marvin, "Marvin, are you ready?"

"Yes, Tracy." He said with a shaky voice.

"Alright, here I come." And here goes nothing, Tracy thought.

As she walked in, Marvin was sitting on the edge of his bed; resting on his elbows. His mouth just hung open and his eyes seemed to sparkle. Tracy casually walked in, the wedgie riding up her pussy lips and asscrack were agony, but she put on a strong face and continued moving forward, turning her walk into a sexy saunter. One look and she knew, she was making Marvin's biggest dream come true. Approaching Marvin, she placed her hands on her hips and stood proudly before the drooling nerd.

"Hello, Marvin. I'm Tora, it's so great to finally meet you!"

Marvin's mouth moved, but no words came out. He reminded Tracy of a mesmerized cat, staring at a Christmas tree with glee in its eyes. Flicking the white hair behind her shoulder, she slowly turned and gave Marvin a good view of her luscious ass. Feeling a bit devilish, Tracy slowly bent over at the hips, the small thong stretching well-beyond its limits; digging deeper into her thick thighs.

Marvin was making some kind of noise now, as if he was choking on a ham bone or something. Turning back around, she saw Marvin hyperventilating, "Oh shit, you good, Marvy?" Again, no words, just nodding, like a headbanger banging his head to metal. Also, Tracy could see a bit of commotion happening south of the border on Marvin, he was definitely sporting some wood under those sweatpants; the fabric that never hides anything.

Tracy felt a little nervous about that, but figured it was no big deal. She was flaunting her gorgeous body to a teenage boy, it would be weird if he DIDN'T get hard. Tracy couldn't think of any banter, how the hell would she know what Tora the elf would say. She decided just to let her body do the talking. After a few minutes of modeling and Marvin panting like a St. Bernard, Tracy decided the show was over.

"You see, Marvin? Never say never," She giggled.

"This was pretty fun, but it's getting late and I should go."

Marvin quickly sat up and looked up at her, "Please don't!"

"I'm sorry, Marvin, but I gotta work in the morning." She gestured with her thumb pointed to the door.

"Okay..." He started, "Before you go, can I ask one favor?"

"Well sure, Marvin. What is it?"

"Can, coul-, maybe." Marvin struggled to speak.

"What, Marvin?" Tracy asked in a soft voice.

"Can I kiss you?"

Whoa, Tracy was caught off-guard. Kiss? That might be a bit too much, she thought. As she looked down, she saw his big, puppy-dog eyes, full of want. What the hell, it's just a kiss and he's eighteen, they're both consenting adults, she thought to herself.

"Okay, Marvin. You can kiss me."

Marvin jumped to his feet, but he didn't kiss her immediately like Tracy expected. Instead, he took in her view, examining her from head to toe; he was visibly shaking.

Marvin reached out his hand and lightly caressed her hip; moving and down like a massage. Tracy closed her eyes and bit her lip a little. Truth be told, her husband had been in prison for two years now and the touch of a man, or this nerd felt kind of nice.

Without hesitation, Marvin moved his hand up and casually worked his way over to her large, exposed breast; cupping it in his hand and gently squeezing it. Tracy giggled, "Marvin, kissing and groping are two different things."

Marvin immediately released her boob and shook his head, "I'm so sorry, Tora!"

We're still doing this 'Tora' thing? Tracy wondered and cocked her eyebrow. Marvin had never kissed a girl before, so he didn't know the routine of where to rest his hands. Opting to place his hands on Tracy's shoulders, he leaned in with his lips puckered and flatly pressed his lips on Tracy's lips. Tracy's breath shot into Marvin's face as she snickered. Realizing he had done something wrong, Marvin took a step back, "I suck at this, don't I?"

Tracy was amused by his inexperience, but we've all been there. She shook her and wiped her lips, "No, you don't suck. You're just learning. Let me take over, okay?" Marvin nodded in agreement. Tracy approached Marvin and wrapped her arms around his head in a seductive fashion and slowly moved in, once their lips met, she used her tongue to pry Marvin's lips apart and slid her tongue in. The inexperienced nerd shook like jello; his tongue passively resting, while Tracy assaulted his mouth. Before long, Marvin resumed exploring Tracy's body with his hands, rubbing Tracy's back and moving down to her PAWG ass, the young nerd groped and caressed her booty with excited fervor.

Tracy was enjoying the sensation, a man's touch felt good on her ample body; neglected for years. Her ass was always the main attraction to men, but she didn't care, she was quite proud of her ass. Tracy could feel another sensation from Marvin, his cock was undoubtedly fully-erect and pressing against her thigh. Damn, that feels pretty big, she thought. As if her body took over control, she unconsciously raised her knee and started rubbing it against Marvin's swollen member; his breathing becoming more erratic.

Tracy didn't relent on her mouth-to-mouth assault, driving her tongue deeper into Marvin's mouth, she began to moan seductively, which was pushing Marvin over the edge. She felt him pull his hip away...why? she wondered.

Tracy slowly broke away from Marvin and opened her eyes, feeling like she was in a drunken state. Marvin's eyes were still closed, his mouth gaped open. To her surprise, she saw that Marvin had whipped his cock out and was jacking it wildly.

Tracy cupped her hands up to her mouth and laughed, "Marvin!"

Marvin quickly snapped back into reality and stopped jacking his cock and dropped onto the bed.

"Oh my god, Marvin! Couldn't control yourself, huh?"

Marvin blinked a few times, like he was slipping in and out of reality and didn't know where he was. "Tracy? Oh, man, aww crap. I'm sorry." Marvin covered his eyes in shame.

Tracy just shrugged, "No biggie. Glad you enjoyed yourself. But hey, I'm gonna go get changed real quick and head out. Perhaps you can finish what you started while I'm changing." Tracy said.

Marvin winced and sighed, "I don't wanna do that."

"Oh, it's cool. Just pretend I'm not here."

"I don't wanna pretend you're not here. I-," Marvin sighed dejectedly. "Forget it."

Tracy cocked her head, "Forget what?"

Marvin closed his eyes, "Could you help me?" Peeking one eye open to see Tracy's reaction.

Tracy was flabbergasted, "Me?! You for real?"

Marvin felt stupid for asking, why would she be willing to 'help' him? He was just a nerd and she was so hot, nothing could get her to come around, unless...

"How about a deal?" Marvin asked questioningly.

Tracy was a bit skeptical, but curious, "What kind of deal?"

"If you will help me out, I'll help you out. I'm talking about the debt."

Tracy's eyes widened in response, motherfucking bingo! She thought.

"I 'help' you and the debt is gone?"

"Well not exactly, I mean you owe me three-thousand dollars. And, you mentioned something about installments earlier."

Tracy guffawed, "Installments, huh? Well let's see, how many installments are we talking about?"

Marvin pondered for a second, "Well I don't know, we can figure that out later, but definitely more than once."

Tracy took a moment to consider the offer, this wasn't what she had in mind, but it was a solution. Take some dick and pay off her debt, well her sons' debt, but whatever. Certainly it would beat making monthly payments and who knows, it might be fun.

"Alright, Marvy, you have a deal."

Marvy flung his arms in celebration, his cock flapping around with the movement. Tracy giggled at his response, "Kay, so we'll work something out later and make a plan, but for now, let's get this first 'installment' over and done with, capice?" Tracy awaited an answer.

Marvin nodded in agreement, laying back and gripping his throbbing meat stick. Tracy slapped her thighs and moved in, "Okey dokey, you seem to have made your mind up about what you want by laying back in that position. Allow me to comply." Tracy dropped to her knees in front of Marvin, his cock jutting into the air. Tracy wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking him. Marvin's legs convulsed and he groaned loudly.

Poor guy, this must be the first time someone other than him has touched his cock, Tracy thought. Continuing her stroking, Tracy observed Marvin's wang, for a scrawny kid, he was packing a decent chubby, more than decent really, around nine, maybe ten inches, the girth had to be at least five inches, quite a dick. Marvin's body wriggled and he clenched handfuls of his blanket in his hands, wrenching them. Given this was probably his first ever sexual experience, Tracy decided not to squander time jacking him off and got to work.

Tracy craned her neck and opened her mouth, taking Marvin's cock into her willing mouth; keeping a firm grip on the base. "Caw! Marvin cried out. Tracy had to fight laughter, did he just fucking caw like a crow? Tracy worked her mouth further down, working her tongue on the underside on his cock, lubricating it. Like a true, experienced cock-sucker, she didn't stop till her tongue was against his balls. Then she quickly slurped up and started working the head. Flicking her tongue and chewing the bulbous head with her gums.

She then started bobbing her head up and down in a steady motion, her mouth full of saliva, the squishing sound was music to Marvin's ears and he groaned happily. Tracy fucking loved it when they moaned! It awakened the inner slut in her and made her work even harder. She began deepthroating him, strands of saliva dripped from her tongue; down his engorged ball sack. The 'squelch, squelch, squelch' sound echoed in the nerd's bedroom.