Mary

Story Info
A Medieval girl meets a boat load of aliens.
1.1k words
3.65
48.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary looked up from the rocks at the sea shore where she was collecting clams and then stared in astonishment as the raiding party came ashore. Except for them having blue skin, bulbous bodies and many tentacles she might have mistaken them for the Vikings described by her grandfather when he choose to recount horror stories from days of yore. She released a blood curdling scream that could have cracked the church bell had it not been a quarter of a mile distant, and on higher ground.

"Chooooooorda!" the lead blue monster yelled and changed its direction to intercept her.

"Chorda yourself!" Mary yelled, and scrambled up the bank trying to gain distance.

By this time several of the village field laborers had come to the shore to see what the fuss was about. With their sleighs and pitchforks they attempted to organize a defense of the village, but suddenly the monsters had razor sharp claws poking from their tentacles and were basically cutting the makeshift militia to ribbons. Mary looked back as she heard someone scream, gurgle and then sigh, and saw her brother's best friend Jake lying disemboweled on the sand. She lost her footing, struck her head on a rock and blacked out.

When Mary awoke she was lying on the floor of a boat and around her was a sea of blue.

Wait, she thought. This is the wrong shade of blue for the sea, and I am in a boat. Oh my God, I am surrounded by monsters. She quickly realized that if the monsters had killed all those men she saw, then she was no match for them. Her only chance was to prove she was not a threat. In fact, perhaps she could be useful to them. But what could a many tentacle blue skinned monster want from her, she wondered.

She reflected on their behavior. They must be male, she thought, based on their violent behavior. In other parts of the world there may have been mighty Amazons capable of beheading men with a mere glance but Mary lived in medieval Europe. Yes, they are definitely male, she thought. And there is one language all males understand. She got up from the floor of the boat and kneeled while her head cleared.

"Choorda! Zuni choorda!" one of the monsters said. They all brandished their claws. Mary crouched down and tried to look as non- threatening as she could. The monsters soon relaxed and went back to their business. Mary looked around to find the biggest one. Perhaps if she befriended him, he would protect her from the others.

She slowly walked on her knees to a large monster at the head of the boat. When she reached him, he turned and faced her.

"Choorda!" He yelled.

Mary again crouched down avoiding eye contact. While she was waiting she noticed that the monsters stood on some tentacles, and used others for reaching things. There was one tentacle, however, that was shorter than the others, that didn't seem to do anything.

Perhaps that is their willy, Mary wondered.

She again moved closer to the leader. He brindled a few times as she approached, but each time she crouched down and tried to look as meek as possible. Eventually she was within arm's distance. He was staring at her by now. She reached out and gently touched his short tentacle.

"Neeefu?" the monster enquired.

Mary kept quiet for fear of offending him. She began to gently caress what she decided was his penis. It was not like a human one that needed to harden to be functional. It was also thinner, but about one third longer than the average human one. It was also muscled and behaved a bit like a tail.

"Neeefu," the monster moaned.

By this time Mary was very close to the monster. She began playing with the tip of his penis while gently licking along the shaft.

"Neeefu, neeefu."

By now the whole crew was staring at them. Mary kept licking and rubbing. Then she switched and put the end of his penis in her mouth. She began to rub her hands up and down the shaft. The monster began to flick his penis around in her mouth, basically French kissing her. She could sense increasing urgency in his movements. His panting was becoming more pronounced.

"Neefu, neeefu, neeeeeeeefuuuuuuu!" he groaned as he exploded in her mouth.

Oh, my God! She thought. I wonder if it is poisonous. She quickly decided to swallow rather than risk offending him by spitting it out. Luckily for her, it tasted like a cross between honey and licorice.

"Neefu," he sighed and looked at her appraisingly.

"Neefu?" said one of the other monsters and began to advance on Mary.

"Choorda! Zuni malakkka choorda" the leader bellowed, and everyone backed off. He reached out a tentacle and began to caress Mary's shoulder. With another tentacle he began to slide up her legs. Soon other tentacles joined the first ones and he began to remove her dress.

"No!" Mary yelled, and struggled to get up.

"Choorda!" the monster replied and suddenly the tentacles featured razor sharp claws, several close to Mary's neck. She decided her best course was to let the monster do whatever he wanted.

He continued to remove her dress. When she was naked he began to gently caress her. The claws were now sheathed again, and Mary felt tiny sucking feelings all over her body. It was like she was being kissed in a thousand different places.

If this is what he has in mind for me, maybe it won't be so bad, Mary thought.

The monster's tentacles found Mary's breasts. Two were wrapped around them gently squeezing her boobs while two were kissing her nipples and aureole. Mary moaned with lust.

While her breasts were being fondled, the monster also began exploring between Mary's legs. Two tentacles began to kiss rhythmically up and down Mary's vagina lips. Another slipped in between and began to tug on her clit.

"Neefu," she moaned, hoping the monster would understand.

"Neefu!" he responded.

The monster slid a tentacle insider her vagina. Mary tried not to think about the fact that he could easily slice her open from there, but rather concentrated on the delightful twisting, cork-screw action he was doing inside her. She began to breathe more deeply and arch her hips to get him more deeply inside. At the same time she arched her back to thrust her breasts into his grasp.

"Neefu! Oh my God! Neefu , neefu!" she panted.

She could feel her pelvis starting to tighten. Her hips began to buck. "Oh!, God! Oh! God!" she grunted as several waves of orgasm flushed though her body.

"Neefu?" the monster enquired.

"Neefu! Definitely neefu," Mary smiled.