Mary

Story Info
Two normal people have hot sex.
12.2k words
4
33.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
858 Followers

Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital sex story. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.

*****

"Everybody wants something from you,
Everybody want a piece of Mary
Lush valley all dressed in green
Just ripe for the picking"

- "Mary" by Tori Amos

Mary strides across the street, her short matronly body dressed in a green suit jacket and pencil wrap skirt. Her dark hose and nearly transparent dark blouse match perfectly. The clack-clack of her black dress shoe heels on the asphalt tells me she is in a hurry. Strange, because I work from home running my business, and she is Suzi Home-maker. We don't do dress up. We are daily coffee buddies, knowing far more about each other than we should, at least from my wife's point of view. From my point of view, a head taller at 5'11" than she is at 5'2", Mary once had fabulous tits and still has magnificent cleavage, as I often get to verify by looking down her blouse. But today she doesn't get close enough for me to get a good look, slightly more standoffish than usual.

"Peter, can I talk to you? It's kind of sensitive, so maybe at my place?" she suggests softly. Ever since we had to take my wife's father in to live with us, and my son rarely attends his community college classes to play video games instead, my house just isn't the place to share the juicy gossip and intimate secrets of the adult oriented conversations we share.

Mary's house, on the other hand, is open, one son off in the military, another off at college, her youngest off from sunrise to sunset at the local high school playing sports. Her husband Paul works long hours at the military base, which is fortunate for them because he'd come down with prostate cancer, followed by testicular cancer, yet his benefits paid for almost everything. Enough so that they have added a deck and hot tub instead of paying for doctor and hospital fees. Today is too warm for the hot tub, despite my fond memories of Mary in a bikini, her 36DD breasts standing straight out for the first time in the decade I'd known her. We drink too many drinks and Mary is rubbing those big tits on my arm. Jen pulls me out of the hot tub before I am ready and everyone gets an eyeful of how happy I am to feel those tits as they would have been when she was twenty. Mary's eyes have gone wide and her hand flies over her mouth. All I get is a lecture from Jen about how my staring has embarrassed Mary and how my erection has embarrassed Jen. Today is warm enough that there will be no hot tub fun - it's outside, not in the air-conditioned part of the house. Summer in the Southwest, after all.

Today Mary's tits are back where I am used to them, nipples swinging down around her elbows in her jacket. "Going for an interview? You look very nice today, Mary." as I answer her by walking with her across the street in my shorts, "Starfest" T-shirt, and flip flops.

"Biggest interview of my whole life." she confides. "Tell me all about it, dear." I reply.

We cross into her house, closing the glass screen door behind us, as I turn right into the kitchen, and she turns left into the bedroom hallway. "Bring me a couples of Joes, willya?" she teases. "Cumin right inya!" I tease back. How I wish she could teach this to Jen, playful innuendo that violates every rule of male female conversation dictated at the feminist conventions that Jen attends. Sometimes, playful banter is just playful banter. I fix our mugs, mine black with honey, hers with cream and honey, and head down the hallway.

Entering their bedroom, I see her on the other side of the bed, having tossed her green business suit jacket on the bed, facing away from me as she types on their desktop computer. Her tits naturally form a 45 degree angle to her spine, so she is whacking them back and forth inside her blouse as she types. My sharp intake of breath alerts her to my presence, as she waves her right hand "Over on the rolltop desk." I know from looking at her back she isn't wearing a bra, and the rolltop desk is almost to the wall the computer is on, so I carefully place the mugs down as I try to catch a glimpse of her nipple, to be filed in the spank bank for later.

'Oh, fuck I've been caught' my mind screams as Mary turns and looks squarely at me. She smiles broadly, then says playfully "Oooh, you naughty boy! Caught looking at my tits AGAIN, just like in the hot tub. Well no touching for five minutes. Sit in the penalty box on your hands." she says as she points firmly at the wicker chair next to the desk.

"What about my coffee?" I ask pouting. The smell alone beckons to me. There is another smell here too, but I can't quite place it so I give up trying.

"If there is something dark you want to suck on, well go ahead. I prefer to suck down cream, myself." she teases as she saunters over pick up her mug with her left hand. I stare at her stiff dark chocolate nipples, starting to wonder if someone has spiked my coffee with a hallucinogen. I only took a sip, I swear to myself. She turns towards me, giving me the full on view of both her braless breasts shimmering and bouncing in the gauzy blouse, as she pushes me backwards into the wicker chair, padded with floral pillows "Sit. Stay." she barks out commands in a severe voice I have never heard before. Her cherubic round Hispanic face is framed by her dark black hair, glinting with red highlights, and I suddenly feel like a gay hairdresser asking her about her hairdo "When did you get those highlights done?" Her black eyes pierce me as she licks her full ruby red lips, acting like I'm her next meal. Almost anything could happen, I think to myself.

She saunters back to the computer, puts down her mug, and furiously types for a few seconds. Then she turns back to face me, pulls her right leg up like she is kicking the ceiling, and places her right foot on the bed. "I got it done right after Jen told me you only get hard for redheads." She unsnaps the waist of the wrap dress, and her bush explodes into my field of vision. She literally has thick dark pubic hair from hipbone to hipbone, down all the way to her slit, and even back to her rear end. Only her legs are shaved smooth.

"Mary, Mary, quite contrary, why is your sweet cunt so fucking hairy?" I quip.

She bursts out in laughter. "That's fucking funny!" she howls, doubled over, both feet flat on the floor. I'm glad she liked the joke. I'm very, very sad it causes me to lose the intimate view she'd just shared with me. I saw some tufts of hair sticking out from her bikini at the hot tub party, and that was what caused the boner then, and the boner now. Well, that plus her awesome tits! I am so hard I can break bricks with my dick, I'm convinced. She turns to ravage the keyboard again, then unbuttons and drops the blouse, arching her back, pulling her hands behind her head, and her breasts pull up close to where they might have been twenty years ago. "Now it's time to get serious." she says as she keeps the pose.

"Who is that you are Instant Messaging?" I ask warily.

"Jen. She wanted to know how far I have to go before you will agree to fuck me on a regular basis. She fully approves, by the way." Mary says softly.

"I have a little trouble believing that." I say quickly, looking at the raspberry sticking out of that dark bush, obviously Mary's clit. She's given herself a good wind up before walking across the street to see me. I can finally recognize the scent of hot pussy, see her inner lips splayed out onto her vulva. Mary turns a knob on the right of the computer, and clicks on her mouse. "Opening Skype window to saved contact Jen." the computer says.

"Hey, baby! Jen, the wife with the soul of a schoolmarm, remember? Well I know how tired you are of once per quarter sex on a scheduled holiday. That is my sex drive, and until it changes, that's my sex life. But it doesn't have to be yours. This is our friend Mary, whom I have given a hall pass, to have full and free sexual relations with you, whenever, wherever, however. If she brings a gaggle of teacher friends to suck and fuck you all weekend, as long as she is the mistress of ceremonies, it is all right by me. But think of her. Two years she has gone without the comfort of a real cock. Paul will never be able to satisfy her ever again. Mary craves sex on a daily basis just like you. But in her current circumstances, she is looking at Gary, her youngest, and trying to figure out how to seduce him just to take the edge off. Don't make her become a criminal. Fuck Mary! Fuck her now, fuck her hard! Oh shit, my boss heard that! Bye!" "Skype connection closed by Jen." the computer adds.

I start to move to embrace her, but Mary pulls her arm out straight, making a stop gesture with her hand, then wags her finger. "Naughty, Naughty boy! No playing with Momma until you've heard the entire proposal about what's on offer." Mary taunts.

"Since when are you British?" I quip.

"I watch BBC America just like you do. And I will probably leave you for the next time traveling alien that happens by - so listen up! Twin, high capacity funbags, topped with caramelized all day suckers! Wiring diagram indicates they are crosswired to the clit for some reason, so don't play with them if you aren't going to really make Momma happy. Said juice machine making raspberry sticking out of the furry catchers mitt. If you lick here, bring scuba gear, 'cause you're gonna get wet. Mudflaps for easy opening of the cunthole, but do be gentle, their sensitivity is somewhere between that of your scrotum and that of your lips." Mary says, gesturing with her hands, like giving a flight attendant safety lecture.

"Tuck and roll interior, especially tight due to the efforts of Dr. Gustav Kent. Six weeks of hell and six months of recovery after I had Gary, but my cunt is tighter than anyone Gary will date in the next five years. Think about a piece of liver, wrapped around your thumb. Now imagine heavy rubber bands wrapped around the outside until your thumb turns blue. That is my sweet tight cunt as you called it. Furry stripe leading to the hershey highway, fun to lick, but mostly just acts as a cum flavor saver. Hershey highway itself, sadly, nowhere near as tight as my pussy, but none the less a fun ride, especially during the days when Aunt Flo still visits. Sweet cocksucking mouth - quite willing to trade three orgasms in my mouth for one in my tight, tight pussy, and yes, I love to swallow and cannot wait to taste your sweet cum. Deep throat facilities available for the curious. All connected to the hot, twisted mind of a very horny woman who has only had fantasies and fingers to play with for two years. All at your beck and call, with the full approval of my husband and your wife. If I need to offer a pot sweetener to that, my hot bisexual girlfriend Gina, available weekends only, will try to fuck us both to death, but she may just be boasting. Like to find out for sure, because she made a few weeks of those two years more bearable for me." Mary says with a smile.

I start to move toward her, but she does the stop, wag her finger again. "Not so fast, big boy. Gotta show Momma what you've got to make her happy. Strip, now!"

It takes me all of about two seconds to shuck the shorts and underwear, pulling my t-shirt over my head to toss it in the pile and step out of the flip flops. "So", I decide to emulate her sales pitch, "one seven inch summer sausage, convertible to fuck cannon by hand or mouth. Said fuck cannon can discharge up to seven rounds per day, but the historical best was twenty rounds in a single day, produced by two willing female assistants and a shitload of porn. Hands are very dextrous, can twiddle twats, nipples and palm nipples. Such palms also twitch, in emulation of your favorite novel's hero." I grin.

"Oh fuck! I never should have told you how much that turns me on!" Mary cries out as she blushes.

"Grey's got nothing on me babe. He never mastered the spank and diddle, with which you are going to become intimately familiar. To continue the sales tour, a tight ass, kept that way by an hour on the treadmill almost every day, with enough horsepower to fuck pretty little fillies like you for hours. Tongue and lips, trained by my first wife and her coterie of bi swinger babes to please. Hot mind, writer of erotica, completely lost in all the sensuous possibilities of my new wife." I grin again.

"I'm not your wife! I'm married to Paul. You're married to Jennifer." she protests.

"Can you deny that for sexual purposes, Paul and Jen have decided that you and I are to act as if we are man and wife? That from this point forward, you are my sex-wife?" I argue firmly.

"Sex-wife? Sexy-wife? No, just sex-wife. I like it. In fact, I also lick it!" Mary glows, as her tongue flicks out from her lips, tasting the air.

"We are going to have so much fun together." I open my arms into a welcoming hug.

Racing down the length of the bed, she bumper-cars her tits onto my belly as my arms wrap around her soft body, her head buried in my chest, as her hands get very intimate with my cock. "Do you have a pet name for your dick, or do I get to make up my own?" she asks huskily, her small hands stroking up and down my shaft.

"His name is Mr.Schlong." I say very formally.

"Is that his full name, because I'd really like to be introduced." she giggles.

"Mr. Pussy Pleaser Schlong, to you." I say with an upturned nose.

"So your cock's name is Pussy? As in 'Here, Pussy, Pussy'?" she giggles.

"That's my story, and I'm sticking to it." I posture haughtily.

"Sticky is right. Did you just come in my hands, or does your ball juice always leak out like that?" she rubs her palm on the tip of Mr. Schlong, then carefully licks it clean. "Nope, just pre-cum." she says happily. Then she reaches behind her back to grab my left hand with her right, and for just a moment I remember she is right handed and the coffee mug she picked up with her left was just to leave her tits in view a little longer. Playing for time. Two can play that game. "Mr. Pussy Pleaser Schlong, please meat Ms. Loosey van Pelt." she says as her hand guides me into her slick fur, down across the raspberry of her clit, through the mud flaps, and into her wet seam. She is not lying about how tight her pussy is, I can barely get a finger into her tight pussy, much less a thumb. "If you let me 69 with you awhile, Loosey will loosen up so that we can fuck. I really, really want that." she begs softly.

"Where?" I urge, her slickened hands gliding up and down my shaft, fisting my cock driving me quite mad with lust. My thumb is languorously brushing her clit, making her hips thrust in sharp spasms.

"Bed." she says as she takes her right hand off my cock, slowing her strokes with the other one, using the free hand to roughly grab my hair and bends my head to kiss her.

My tongue enters her soft full sweet red lips, to meet a full on assault. She treats my tongue as if it were a small cock head, spinning around it, sucking on it, pulling me as deeply into her throat as she can. She is rubbing her wet snatch over my leg, as she pushes me back with her thrusting hips. Her hand darts out to pull the bedspread and topsheet back. Then since I am already bent over to kiss her, she simply pushes up off the floor with her legs, locks them around my back, and falls onto the bed, pulling me with her. My penis is right at her opening, but the spongey head bounces off, penetration denied.

"It was worth a try. Figured as turned on as I am, we might have a chance. So it is back to the slow boat down the ho road." she says as she breaks from our kiss, then seeing my puzzled face, she explains "It's a Paulism. Something about the man in the boat and having to eat out a woman to turn her into a whore for you. I never got it either, but I still say it. So there." She spins her small frame around, leaving my legs off the bed, as she introduces my face to Loosey van Pelt, mashing it and grinding it all over my face. Her wetness penetrates every pore of my face, as her creamy, buttery lube gets polished in by her big fur mitt.

I am in heaven. My hands reach up to the tight globes of her round ass, much tighter than I expected, pulling her tightly against my face as I suck and lick the raspberry of her clit. It is much bigger than Jen's, causing the fluid buildup to pool out onto my face, rubbed into my skin by side to side buffing by the mitt. Her hips start to twitch up and down, as her mouth slackens it's attack on my johnson, which is all the way down her throat. Jen never deep throated me, never learned the skill and her schoolmarm soul is only interested in teaching, not learning. But long slow deep throat strokes followed by Mary's tongue dueling with the head of my cock and then sucking it hard, only to slide me down the full length of her throat until her tongue tickles my balls isn't bothering me at all. But it does slow me down enough so that I'm not going to come anytime soon. Switching focus, I bring the fingertips back to tease her clit, while my tongue deep throats that incredibly tight pussy.

Mary is spasming now, hips bucking above me, as her clenching pussy opens up. Just as I think we are getting somewhere, Mary pulls my cock out of her throat, into her mouth, ramming her hands down my shaft while gripping me very tightly, with so much force she is practically punching my balls. Hand after hand, start at the top, punch down, pull off while the other hand punches down, start over at the top. She is using my balls like I would use a speed bag at a gym. Her mouth is furiously sucking on the tip of my cock, applying tremendous suction. Her tongue is really working over the tip of my prick, sanding the bottom of the tip with her tongue flat, then spiraling across the ridge. Her lips suck hard as she twists her head, while the top of mine comes off. I have never felt anything like it in all my years of swinging and my sore balls are pumping out their load into her mouth. She is grunting now, bashing Loosey into my face with hips that can only be described as frantically thrashing while spasming at the same time. It is our first simultaneous climax, and it is the best sex I've ever had in my life. Mary does not stop, pulling and tugging on my cock and balls to try to force more drops of cum into her mouth. I start plunging two fingers into her well opened cunt, and she forgets all about my cock and balls, thrashing like a rag doll above me, bashing her hips into my face, gushing like she peed on me, then slowing to rub the lube into my face with her wet muff, using circular motions of her hips.

"Holy Fuck! I guess that answers whether we are sexually compatible or not." Mary says as she rolls off of me. I'm just grateful I don't have to try to move.

"Mary, sex-wife, that is the best sex I've ever had in my life!" I cry out, gratitude beyond measure in my voice.

"Me too." she whispers softly, scampering up to turn around so we are facing the same direction as she presses her soft body back into mine.

"Think you could blow me hard so that we can take this to the next level?" I ask hopefully.

"Try and stop me!" she says brightly. She gently takes my ball bag into her mouth, slowly sucking on the left ball, then the right one, taking almost all of the sting out of the brutal pounding she'd given them only moments before. She licks slowly up my shaft, covering every millimeter with her saliva. It is only then I realize she is trolling for sperm, seeking out errant blobs of cum. My half hard cock goes three quarters hard. She loves me, she really loves me! Well, my cock and cum that is. Finally her mouth goes back to sucking on the tip, as her hands do corkscrew twists slowly down the shaft, only to grip tightly, and pull my cock back up, stretching it into her mouth. She takes her teeth, scraping them so very gently down the helmet of my tip, then buries it inside for a heavy vacuum suck, repeating it many many times, until I'm on the edge of cumming.

craigool
craigool
858 Followers