Mary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing beside her, erection thrust before him, John took up his glass of wine, observing Mary's peaceful face. She was concentrating on the sheer ecstasy she had endured. Keeping it in her memory as long as she could. Her hand cupped the triumphant vulva, squeezing the lips with pleasure. Then, when at last her eyes fluttered opened, she looked on the cock facing her. The idol that had invaded her inner secret - driven her to the very boundaries of lust and self-fulfillment. Mary gazed on the stiff shaft with is slight downward curve, now smeared with her juices. Erect cocks fascinated her. Her whole body went into a turmoil at the sight of cock. This was a handsome specimen - pale and hard. The large plum-shaped head with its small crack from which the seed of life would erupt. Her fingers traced the line of the thick channel just below the skin, down which the urgent sperm would gush, edged with the fine blue tracery of veins until they stroked the wrinkled sack - the powerhouse of his body.

After studying it seriously and carefully, she curled her fingers gently around the thick cock, moving the foreskin back and forth over the deep red head. Unable to resist the temptation, Mary gripped the shaft hard and gave it a succession of quick jerks, stopping at the base, with the foreskin drawn well back. Then, drawing it to her face, her eager lips apart, the shaft entered her warm mouth to be suckled and nibbled with exceptional devotion. This idol was the pinnacle of her worship. She adored the cock that had ravished her willing vagina. It was thick and hard in her grasp. She kissed and licked the large pronounced purple head, working the shaft up and down as she cherished and relished her hero. Her other hand cupped the testicles, gently squeezing them with adoration. The cock was now gently fucking her mouth, sliding in and out of the warmness. Mary felt John's fingers clawing her distended labia, playing with the clitoris, searching each fleshy cranny, pulling gently at each fold. With turmoil still in her loins, Mary suckled fast on the cock, feeling it twitch and jerk in her mouth. John's loins stiffened. His buttocks tensed. She masturbated him harder with hand and mouth, swallowing the penis down to its very base. With growing anticipation she felt the stirring deep within him. It was time to stop. She removed the throbbing cock from her mouth, smiling up at John.

'Not yet!' she whispered. 'I had no idea what a sexy person you are. You look so - well, urbane and gentle.'

'With you, Mary, I could make love all day. You've always attracted me - even though your manner is rather matronly.'

'Patronising bugger! Anyway, matrons enjoy a good fuck, as well, you know.'

'So it seems.'

'Come,' she said, drawing his hard shaft back into her mouth.

John threw his head back and wallowed in the sheer bliss of having his cock sucked.

Mary felt the power within her to control this manhood - demand its essences. Once again, his buttocks began to clench. The internal coiled spring tightened within him. John's lunges into her mouth got stronger and more urgent. This time she'd let him go! A loud moan escaped him as his penis finally erupted. The first spurt hit the back of her throat. Withdrawing the shaft quickly from her mouth, Mary watched as the next spurt splashed across her cheek. She held the shaft as another splashed her nose, and a fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh. The sperm spouted over her nose, cheeks and lips, splashing in her hair and over her ears to an accompaniment of contented grunts. It was delicious! Wonderful! The finest gift of nature to a woman. Such an offering. The final spasms dribbled over her open lips. She licked them with deep affection, as John moved again between her open thighs, plunging his still stiff cock deep into her wet mysterious passage. The exhilaration as he drove into her time after time, grunting and heaving, was marvellous. Mary cried out with delight and frenzy.

'Give it to me, darling. All of it. Split me open. Go on!'

And John shafted her deep and strong, with a firm regular stroke, from base to tip. He was enjoying this to the limit. To be fucking Mary after all these years of looking at her and wanting her - to feel her breasts, her genitals. To slide his cock deep into her. Sheer heaven. He lost count of the time. His piston-like cock drove in and out. Mary was still well lubricated. Watching his shaft slide between those long flaps, watching as they clung to it as the shaft withdrew, it came as a complete surprise to him that he felt another orgasm approaching - a tightening in his testicles. Gathering pace, John thrust harder and deeper, with greater urgency. Seeing Mary's eyes screw up with the agony of her ecstasy, her head rolling from side to side, spurred him on. With a final lunge, a cry of elation, his cock erupted once again. After the first gush, he withdrew from her, allowing the sperm to splatter into her public hair, like dewdrops.

'Wonderful, darling!' Mary cried. 'So soon after the first. Wonderful.'

As she lay in bed that night, she fondled her warm vulva, recalling the attention it had received earlier in the evening. Her breathing was steady, as though asleep, lying on her side facing her partner. It was then she became conscious of a slight movement. He husband was quietly rubbing his groin. Because he had shown little interest in sex for some time, this movement surprised her. Mary lay there still, straining to detect the stealthy stirring of the sheets beside her. It was true. Sure enough her husband was furtively stroking his cock. He must have assumed she was sleeping. Without a word, Mary reached her other hand across his belly to touch his cock. It was certainly rigid. She heard him catch his breath at her touch. For some seconds Mary just clasped the cock lightly. It was a long time since she had felt this once-familiar shaft. The reunion interested her. So much so that the palm cupping her vulva felt the leaking of her juices.

When her fingers reached the head of the penis, they encountered the drop seeping from the eye. Still nothing was said. Enclosing the elegant shaft in a light grasp, Mary gently rubbed it up and down. Could it be that her husband was anxious to have an ejaculation? Remembering Arthur's earlier gushes, she was ready to witness another. Releasing the cock, she turned back the sheet to reveal the straining cock in the faint green light that glowed from the bedside clock. She studied the shaft that head given her so many happy hours in the past whilst scooping fanny juices onto her fingers. Returning her hand to the hard shaft, Mary smeared the silky juice over the its top and resumed her stroking.

Her eyes never left the penis head as her hand pulled the shaft up and down. Her husband murmured with closed eyes. Increasing the pace of the rhythm she felt the tensing of the muscles in his groin. The buttocks twitched with increasing energy, lurching and bucking. His groans got more urgent. Suddenly, his groin reared and the eye at the top of his penis dilated to eject a globule of sperm onto his chest. This was quickly followed by another jerk and a stream of sperm splashing across his belly. Then another and another encouraged by Mary's jerking hand. She watched entranced as her husband's cock fountained its contents over his body. It was a long time since she had seen such an outpouring from him.

Her other hand had not been idle, clawing at her clitoris, stimulating her debauched mind, it brought about an unexpected orgasm to round off the evening. An evening of delight and surprises. Mary wondered how she might repeat the event - perhaps wityh variations. Hm! She needed to think about that.

She slept peacefully, with a smile hovering on her lips.

12