Mary and her Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife takes another lover, after husbands coaxing.
3k words
4.2
33.5k
19

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers

Part II

Serving the Waiter

It was several weeks since my wife had her adventure with her coworker, and not much new has happened since. She still sees him every day at work, but they have not got together since that night. She does tell me the flirting got a little heavier and there was inappropriate touching when no one else was around. A few kisses good-bye as they departed work, but not much action for any new stories for her to tell. However, the stories from that night have sufficed for those weeks.

One day, she came home from work and seemed a little happier than usual. "How was work" I asked her as we sat at the kitchen table. "Did something I should know about happen today?"

She gave me a little laugh and averted her eyes. "Well, in fact I do have something to share."

I was immediately interested and eager to find out what fresh news she had to share. "Is it something with Chris?" I asked, expecting her to have new plans with her 'fuck buddy'.

"Actually, no" She said back at me as a sexy smirk formed on her face. "I know we have never talked about this... but, how would you feel if it was someone else?"

I gave her a confused, yet surprised look. I had long wished my wife would let go of her inhibitions and do what turns her on. Embrace her sexuality and enjoy the idea of experiencing whatever fantasy she had. She did mention that she wished she had played around more, when she was younger before we met. As now, she realized her past did not matter and if she was a slut in others eyes, in mine she would always be my wife.

"I wouldn't mind at all" I quickly replied. She sat in closer to me and placed her chin to her palms.

"Well... John, the waiter at the restaurant the girls and I go to a lot for lunch" She began. "I decided to start flirting with him, in light of what I had already done, with Chris."

Immediately I felt a growing in my pants and quickly moved in closer to her. Our noses were a few inches apart and she began to giggle. "Really, that hot young guy you've been checking out for a while now?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the one" she smirked. "I was more nervous to flirt with him, as he is incredibly younger than me... he's only twenty five" she said with her eyebrows arching.

"Well, you can be a cougar... young guys' love that, an older woman to take charge and teach them the ropes" I joked.

She chuckled at my reply.

"So... how did the flirting go?" I asked her with extreme anticipation.

"Very well, actually" She said, sitting back in her chair. "We were only there for lunch, so it was not over the top and I really was not sure what the girls would think if I blatantly started flirting with a young hunk out of the blue one day."

I laughed at her comment and she rolled her eyes. We had decided we would not 'come out' to our friends or colleagues, as most people would not understand our new relationship. "Did any of them say anything?"

"Well, Peggy said I was 'being a dirty girl', but she said it laughingly so I don't think she was reading much into it" she answered. "Then, as we were leaving I purposely forgot my purse at the table and went back for it. John was there collecting the used dishes as I crept behind him and gently squeezed his butt as I reached for my purse" she gave yet another one of her sexy grins.

My eyebrows rose with surprise as she spoke. "Wow, how very forward of you" I said with a grin.

"He actually didn't seem to mind. He shot me a smile and I saw him bite his lip. I got my purse and faced him. Look, I told him; I want to know you better... could I have your phone number?" She said with a silly expression. "I know, lame right? I have not hit on anyone in over ten years, so I was expectedly rusty. However, it seemed to have worked because he quickly wrote the number on his notepad and ripped it off to hand to me. I smiled and told him I'd be in touch, then walked out the door."

I was getting really excited now, she was going to take a second lover and this one was younger. We have talked about her fucking younger men during sex, and she seemed to enjoy the possibilities, and so far, it had only been famous actors she had pointed out when we watched T.V. "So, was that all" I questioned.

"For today yes, that was it. I went back to work and finished my day, but I did think about it the rest of the day including my drive home," she said leaning back in on the table. "Should I call him tonight? On the other hand, maybe just start with texting... yea, I will text first. But, isn't there a two or three day rule when calling someone, or is that just for guys?" She asked with an honest smile on her face.

"That never really applies. I'm pretty sure that's just in the movies; I've never followed that unwritten rule" I replied shrugging it off.

"Then, I'll go ahead and text him" She said as she pulled out her phone, sliding out the keyboard.

After some keypunching, she slid the phone across the table over to me. "Hey there sexy" is what she sent. That could work to break the ice I thought. Somewhat start the ball rolling and hinting she wanted him sexually.

It did not take long before her phone began to vibrate and she picked it up off the table. She chuckled as she read, and then began her reply with a smile on her face. She then slid the keyboard shut and tucked her phone in her pocket as she got up from the table. "What did he say?" I asked.

She turned as she told me "You'll just have to wait and see". She walked out of the room and I could hear her go up the stairs.

Several minutes later, I heard the shower start. I quickly ran up the stairs to talk to her. Reaching the top of the stairs, I saw the bathroom door was open, so I decided to walk right in. She was behind the curtain, but I could tell she was lying down in the tub while the shower poured over her body. I slid the curtain aside and saw her, with her vibrator gently fondling herself.

I flashed a big grin at her and slouched down so our heads were level. "Whatcha doin" I asked. She flashed me a grin and closed her eyes. Just then, she began to slide her vibrator in and out of her hole.

I ended up jerking off watching her masturbate then redid my pants as she began to get up and grab her soap. She smiled at me as she reached over and slid the curtain closed again as I walked out of the room. I continued to the bedroom and sat on the bed, waiting for her return.

She finished up and I heard the shower turn off. She then walked into the room wearing only her robe, grabbed her hairbrush off her vanity, and sat next to me on the bed. "OK, yea, I want to fuck him" she said brushing her hair.

My jaw dropped. "Really, you decided that quickly or have you been contemplating this for a while" I asked.

"Oh I've thought about it," she giggled to me. "But, he continually popped into my mind, when I was in the shower. I just have to find out what it is actually like, instead of just fantasizing about him."

"So are you going to tell me what he texted back to you," I asked as her phone began to rattle on the dresser.

She stood up and grabbed it. "Aw, two missed texts" she said frowning and pouting her lips while she read them. She finished her reply then returned to the bed. "He just said he was doing good, trying to find something to get into tonight and asked if I was busy," she said sliding the keyboard closed again.

"And... what was your answer?" I asked.

"I told him I'd ask what you thought and try to make plans with him tonight."

"Really, you mentioned me already? I honestly thought he was under the impression you were stepping out behind my back and you were going to play it that way," I told her.

She got up from the bed and slid her robe off her naked body. My wife was so sexy with an awesome body. Ample breasts, not too big, but not too small; about a C cup. She had wide hips and an hourglass figure. Her butt always looked so juicy and bitable.

As she slid, her dress on she said, "Well, we'll see if he's cool with knowing the truth. I will see what he comes back with and if he seems O.K. with it, I will tell him you know and get off on me having sex with other men. If not, I guess I'll just tell him it was a joke, that you don't know and I won't tell" she smiled at me as she returned to the bed.

Her phone began to vibrate again and she slid out the keyboard as she giggled. She quickly sent her reply and then looked at me, noticing my eagerness. "He said O.K. and to let him know if you cared if I met up with him tonight."

I blurted out "Tell him yeah!"

She laughed as she sent it to him and stood up. "Well, I guess I should pick out my clothes. I told him to give me an hour then come and pick me up. I'll send him our address and get ready to go."

As the hour ended, she was all ready for her 'date'. She looked amazing, her blond hair slightly curled and part of it flowing over the side of her face. She decided to go with this sexy black thong, with a mesh front that allowed a nice view of her pubic hair. She keeps her area very well trimmed, with a small patch of hair above her clit. She wore an equally suggestive black mini skirt with a sheer black top that showed her bra. Then, I noticed her shoes. They were a very sexy black, high heeled, open toed with silver buckles on the side. Her pink pained nails looked incredible sticking out of her shoes.

"Well, how do I look" she asked as I looked at her with my mouth open, jaw dropping and eyebrows rose up. "Would you want to fuck me?"

"Hell yes! I want to fuck you right now actually." She giggled at my reply, then grabbed her purse and headed downstairs.

I heard her phone vibrate with an incoming text as she reached the final step. She slid it open and walked across the room to the couch. She had a certain look of anticipation as she read the text. "He's on his way. He said it would only take him about five minutes," she told me with a surprised look on her face. "Either he drives really fast, or he lives closer to us than the restaurant," She said as she walked over and opened the door.

I walked up to her as she looked out the door. "Do you have any idea what you will be doing tonight?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe go get a drink or find a club," she said, not turning from the view.

I crept behind her, and placed my arms around her waist. "Are you going to try to fuck tonight?" I asked.

"Probably not, but then again you never know. The 'new' me is a bit of a slut, isn't she?" She answered with a laugh. She turned and gave me a kiss on my cheek as a blue sports car pulled into our drive. "Well... That's him," she said opening he screen door. "I shouldn't be too late tonight. I'll text you if it starts to look like it's going to be a late night'er, like last time."

She gave a wave to me as she walked to the car. I glanced out the door and saw John for the first time. He was young. He was also very attractive, which also turned me on to think of her being with men like that. It was so much sexier when the men she wanted to fuck I could honestly say that I would not mind being that good looking. He had short shaved sandy brown hair faded up to a messy look. Judging from the angle he was sitting with his arm out the car window, he appeared built as well. She had already told me he was over six foot, most likely six one, I on the other hand was only five eight and equal height with Mary and I knew she had a thing for tall men. Then they drove off, and I closed the door.

I spent the evening watching random television shows and trying to occupy myself. It was not until around seven o'clock when my phone began to jingle. I picked it up off the coffee table, and realized it was a text. "Just sitting and talking at bar. Going to the park next" was what it said. I began a reply text telling I understood and to call or text me if the plans ran further. Since it was late in the fall, it had already been dark for over an hour. The park, I thought to myself, does that mean she is going to have sex with him tonight? I decided not to read too much into, as if it was indeed the case it would make time go much slower waiting for her return.

I never got a reply from my last text, but at about half past eight I heard a car pull in the driveway. I leaped up from the couch and peeked through the curtain of the front window. She was back. That was not long at all, perhaps she was right and they did not fuck tonight. I watched as she got out of his car and began walking up the front walk before I went to open the door.

"Well, hello there" she said, walking into the house. "Aren't we excited tonight?"

I shook my head with the usual enthusiasm. "And... should I be, eager to hear what activities you got into tonight."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I didn't have sex tonight," she said taking off her coat. She hung up the coat on the rack then hiked up her skirt and slid off her panties. She then unfolded them outright while standing up. She came close to me and showed me the crotch of her sexy black mesh thong. "But, look how fucking wet I got though." She said pushing the crotch up to my nose. It smelled like her pussy.

I grabbed the panties from her hand as she headed to the couch to sit down. I must have shown my disappointment as I followed because she sat on the couch and patted the seat next to her. "Come sit down, you."

I went to the couch and sat beside her. "Undo your pants," she said, tugging on my belt. I complied, and undid my belt and buttons, somewhat parting the zipper. "Care for a blowjob?" She asked sliding her hand beneath my boxer shorts.

"Uh..." I stammered. "Sure." I was not expecting this. She already told me they did not have sex, so she had nothing to tell... maybe this was her way of giving a rain check on the story that would follow another night.

"I wouldn't want to be rude," she said, sliding my cock out of my boxers. "After all, it wouldn't be fair to you if I only sucked his dick tonight," she continued, while beginning to lick the head of my, now very erect penis. She slowly moved her mouth onto it, gliding toward my shaft. A few quick bobs up and down and I stopped her sucking and pulled her up to my face.

Kissing her deeply, I looked into her eyes and said, "So, you sucked him off tonight?"

She kissed me back, then pulling her lips away slightly, began to trace my lips with her tongue as she spoke "Yes, completely" she said heading back down to her previous task but before inserting my dick back into her mouth she said "and he came so fucking much... I wound up swallowing a lot of it."

With those words and several deep plunges on my cock, I begin to feel my orgasm approach. I started to pant, gave a grunt and tapped her head to let her know I was about to cum. "Wait" I said. "Let me lick you, before I cum."

She arched her head toward me, keeping her lips gently pushed against the head of my cock. "He already took care of me." She said turning back to continue to suck my cock not missing a beat as I exploded into her mouth.

When all was said and done, she sat up, wiped the drizzles of cum off her lips, swallowed deeply and gave an enormous smile. "OK, I have to work in the morning... and so do you, we should get to bed" she said standing up from the couch.

I stood up and met her, kissing her forehead. "But, you didn't get off tonight" I said.

She snickered. "Who said that" she batted her eyes and turned to walk up the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
190 Followers