Mary and her Lovers Ch. 05

Story Info
Old Friends and Old Flings.
2.5k words
3.81
18.8k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jawanaut
jawanaut
195 Followers

Mary and Her Lovers -- Part V

Old Friends and Old Flings

The next day I did not receive our usual lunchtime phone call from Mary. I shrugged it off, thinking she probably called Jason to catch up and figure out where they would be meeting. Later, on the drive home I got a call from her.

"Honey, I'm going straight to Jason's after work." Mary said.

"To Jason's; like his house?" I asked her.

"Yea" she answered. "He is not handling the whole divorce thing very well, so asked me to come over and chat with him. Besides, it'd be nice to catch up; I haven't seen him in years."

"So, you're telling me you're going to see an ex of yours for a strictly platonic 'talk'" I asked.

She gave a slight laugh. "I guess. Well, I'm at his house now; I'll call you when I'm done." She said hanging up the phone.

I entered the house and got a quick thought. I should call Dennis; I have not talked to him in a while. I will see if he wants to hang out tonight since Mary was going to Jason's. I went over to the couch and called him.

"Hey Dennis, its Ray" I said as he answered.

"Oh hey; what's up with you, man?"

"Not much" I returned. "You want to hang out tonight?"

"Sure... I do not have any plans. What do you have in mind?" He questioned.

"I don't care. Bar... Bowling... whatever, I just want to get out of the house."

"Alright, bar it is then." He said with a laugh. "Come over in ten?" He asked.

"Yep, I'll be there... later on, man" I said hanging up the phone. It would be good to hang out with Dennis again, I have not seen him as much as I used to since Mary and I got married. He had three wives since Mary and I got together, and never seems to find one that sticks. But, we've been friends since middle school and even though we seem to lose touch over the years, we always pick up right where we left off.

On the drive to the bar, I started thinking about Jason, and wondered if he and Mary would have sex. There were many implications between the two, but she did seem very eager to accept her newfound license to cheat, as she referred to it. They have had sex in the past, albeit years ago, but still I wondered. He always had a way with her, that guy must have had a hell of a 'mouthpiece', especially if the sex wasn't above average.

I walked into the bar and saw Dennis already sitting on a stool with a beer in hand. "About time, man" he said as I approached. "Mary let you out tonight" he jokingly asked me.

"Ha ha," I said back. "Yea, she went out with an old friend. This got me thinking to call you to see if you wanted to hang out."

"Oh, that's cool" he said as I sat at the stool next to him. "What are you drinking?"

"Scotch on the rocks, as usual." I said.

He motioned his hand to the bartender. "You heard the man, hook it up George." He said. This is the bar we used to hang out; before life sent us in different directions and was the first bar I legally drank in. Dennis was about five years older than I was, and used to buy me alcohol before I turned twenty-one, he always acted like a big brother to me.

I got my drink, took a sip and slouched over the bar. "So, Mary's fucking some guy." I said.

He took a sip of his beer and raised his eyebrows. "Oh yea?" he questioned. "Did she tell you this?"

"Well, I was kind of there, when she did." I said.

He began to laugh. Dennis knew me better than anyone else did. I have had this fantasy for years, just never found a girl I trusted enough to let do it with me. "So... Mary?" he questioned.

"Yea, Mary." I replied. "It's really hot though." I said looking at him with an awkward face. "Weird... but, fucking hot, man!" I exclaimed.

Dennis always had a thing for Mary. She had a habit of squatting down, instead of bending over, but when she did her pants lowered and it showed her ass crack. He used to walk up behind her and stick his finger down her crack. This would really piss Mary off, but it was all in fun and pretty funny.

"So, do I get a chance at her too?" He asked with a very big smile.

"You're more than welcome to try." I said finishing off my drink with smirk and laughing the entire time. It would probably be weird if he ever had sex with my wife, as he was my best friend and a little overweight and not very attractive, but I was sure Mary was never really into him. That is one of the reasons the finger in the ass crack pissed her off so much.

We sat there talked and drank for a few hours before my phone began to vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at it, a text from Mary. I quickly downed my drink and looked over to Dennis, who had become quite intoxicated by this time. "Hey, I got to run. Are you going to be OK to drive?" I asked with a grin.

"Yea, you know me." He said patting me on my back as I stood. I nodded to him, turned and walked out the door. I got into my car and started the ignition. I was good to drive, as I did not have nearly as many as he did and I pulled out my phone again to read the message. "On my way home... See you in a few," it said.

I flipped the keyboard out and replied, "You're just now leaving Jason's?" I sent back.

I sat there for a few minutes, pondering the implications. She came back with "Yea".

"Why so long?" I sent her.

She came back with "We'll talk when I get home, driving right now" she answered.

Humph, I thought to myself and began my drive home. We lived rather close to the bar, so I beat Mary home and entered the empty house. Taking off my coat and kicking my shoes off I sat on the couch. A few channels flicked through and I heard her coming up the steps to the door. "Hey." I said as she walked in. "I hung out with Dennis tonight, at The Breeze" I told her.

"Oh really" she said walking over as she took her coat off. "What's he up to?"

"Same old, I told him about what we've been doing." I quickly shot out.

Her eyes grew and eyes widened. "You did!" she called out. "And what did he say to that?"

"He just laughed, and said he expected I would convince you sooner or later. Oh, yea he also asked if he could get in on it." I smirked.

"Eww... I hope you told him no!" she immediately said.

"I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about, he'd never even try anything, even if he knew I was OK with and he had a shot" I laid my hand on her thigh as she sat down on the couch. "It's not his style," I said.

She shook her head in an understanding manner, got on her knees and coupled my hands in hers. "Well, guess what I did tonight?" she asked me smiling widely.

"Uh... well, I guess it's going to be something sexual you did with Jason, right?" I answered with a smile.

She made a face and stuck out her tongue. "Don't take the fun out of it." She said. "But, yes. We fucked."

I smiled at her. "Aren't we a dirty slut" I said to her. She shot me a smile as she got up and began to unzip her dress.

"Don't you know it" She said right back pulling the top of the dress down and exposing her naked breasts. She continued to pull the rest of the dress down as I began to notice she was not wearing any panties, just like the missing bra. "You want to fuck?" She asked me with a smile as she climbed off her knees and came closer to my lap.

"Didn't you just do that?" I asked her.

"Well, some things never change... it was more like he did, sort of and I just laid there while he fumbled around. But, I'm really horny, because he's still really good with his tongue." She said with a naughty laugh as she reached up and started to undo my belt.

"So... other than the failed sex... what else happened, I'm guessing he went down?" I asked her, as she began to pull my pants off my legs.

"Um... I sucked his cock for a while, and yes, he did go down on me... for a long time actually. I mean it felt good, but I didn't cum." She said grabbing my cock with her hand. As she began to stroke, it to erection she continued "He's still as small as I remember though, which sort of made the sex a little boring." She chuckled as she bent down and took me in her mouth. She seemed to go all the way down my shaft, to the end of my dick with little, if no problem.

"Wow... you're getting rather good at the whole deep throat part of giving head, aren't you?" I asked her.

"Mm hmm" she mumbled. She began to suck me off faster, using her hand to guide her mouth up and down. She slid her tongue on my balls every time she went down, and tickled my dick head every time she went up on it. She then pulled her mouth off and stroked my cock with both hands. "OK... trade me," she said getting up from her knees again.

She steps aside and I stood and turned around. She plopped on the couch and spread her legs out, "Hmmm... OK... I'm ready for this." She said with a persuasive grin.

I went down on my knees and started to move my face between her legs; she stopped me and grabbed my ears. "No, I want to feel your dick."

I quickly came up from my knees and moved myself closer to her, wedging myself between her legs. I could feel that she was already wet, as my cock slid directly in without any need of coxing. She let out a slight gasp when I fell into her, then I slowly began pumping and thrusting my hips in a rocking motion. "Tell me about Jason," I said, moving my mouth closer to hers.

"What do you want me to tell you?" she said beginning to pant.

"How did he fuck you, where were you at?" I said.

She repositioned her legs around my hips so that her feet were above her head. "Mmm... he started to lick my pussy, kind of sitting just like we are now." She began with a radiant smile on her face.

"Oh yea..." I gently whispered continuing my steady thrusts.

"Yea..." She said giving out random moans and whimpers. "Then he sat up, and fucked me like this for a while." She added some extra moans in there, as my thrusting became a little faster the more she told what had happened.

"Not long after, I went down and suck his cock." She continued. "It didn't take him long to shoot on my face."

I began squeezing her hips and moved her right leg up higher, so it was now resting on my forearm. "Was that all the further it went?" I asked her.

She looked directly into my eyes and she forced her tongue around mine and spoke "Oh no... after a rest, I said I needed to take a shower, then when I got in, he decided to join me." She said smiling and continuing to play with my tongue.

"I bent over and he got behind me, and then began to fuck. It was so nice, water hitting my head and running through my hair while he grabbed and smacked my ass from behind." She said as I moved her legs to meet together so I could admire her ass and watch myself inserting into her.

"He pulled out and came all over my ass..." She explained then her breathing became heavier and the moans were closer together. "Oh... Fuck me Ray!" she said putting her legs to my sides and grabbing the back of my head. Her hips began to rock as she was controlling the speed and frequency of my thrusts now. "Oh... bite my nipples, baby" she instructed.

I moved my head down to her breast, licked her nipple then slowly began to nibble it. I switched between the two nipples, biting each one harder as I switched. As she began to move faster, I tried to keep up with her now harder thrusts. "Oh fuck! I'm coming!" She screamed.

As her thrusting began to wind down, I sped mine up. She began to push me back, as if she was trying to move away. I paused, and she quickly stood up and shoved me down to her previous position. She flopped on her knees and resumed her previous sucking.

"Oh..." I started to say as my dick began to tingle with a raging orgasm on the horizon. "I want to cum on your tits," I said.

She jerked my dick with one hand and took the other to help wrap her breasts around the shaft. Then she removed her hand and placed both of her tits as she pumped up and down on my cock. I let out a cry and she put her head down and opened her mouth. As I came, I could see most of it got into her mouth, while only a small amount managed to hit her tits. With one move, she inserted my pole into her mouth as she removed her hands from her breasts and used them to jerk my dick until I shivered with ecstasy. She went up and down on my dick a few more times before raising her head up and looking in my eyes. She began to wipe my cum off her lips with one finger then slowly inserted it into her mouth. She sucked on her finger a few times before she collected what little bit of jizz had ended up on her tits. She repeated the previous, collecting the cum with two fingers and sucked it off her both of them at once.

"That is so hot," I said to her as she swallowed my cum, and sucked off her fingers in an obvious manner. She looked at me seductively.

"I know, right?" she said.

"And I'm guessing you've done this a lot then, huh?"

"Oh... Maybe a few." She said getting up from the floor. "I'm going to jump in the shower real quick, I'm awfully sticky," she said with a laugh as she grabbed her dress off the floor and headed up the stairs.

TO BE CONTINUED

jawanaut
jawanaut
195 Followers