Mary & Louisa Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
1.1k words
4.31
32.2k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary stood in position – hands and arms flat on the table. Her legs were as wide as she could get them. It was 5 o'clock – same time as yesterday. All was the same – she was dressed the same and in the same position. But it was different - her pussy was shaved and exposed. A slight breeze had picked up and because it was so hot, and all the windows were open, she felt the breeze all the more keenly on her bald pussy and it just made her all the more horny. The seagulls kept up their cacophony – the clock kept up its tick tock, tick tock. She had spent a restless, sleepless night because of the heat and...well the expectation of what was about to happen.

Louisa had managed to get her wet and horny just by being like this and by thrashing her a couple of times with a riding crop. What could she make her feel by doing anything else? Mary was beginning to doubt herself when she heard Louisa's footsteps in the hall. They stopped –all was quiet. Mary felt her heart bump against the table and her mouth was dry. Her mini skirt was riding high, the corset was pushing her breasts out so much she thought they were going to pop out any minute. Her legs were wobbling in the high heels – Mary then remembered her reflection in the mirror – the beautiful woman that she had made in the clothes that Louisa had chosen. She trusted Louisa and...

'Oh sweet Mary! Your pussy is one delicious sight!' Louisa's words immediately calmed Mary's fears and she relaxed. 'Your pussy is delightful shaven you know! Mmmmm you are really pleasing me! You really are a delight. Are you as wet as you were yesterday?' Louisa stroked Mary's leg again with the riding crop. The crop touched her pussy – once – twice. She felt Louisa pull her skirt up and then WHACK and WHACK again on her buttocks. The pain was unbelievable but it turned her on – she felt herself get wetter and her clit twitch.

'You are not nearly wet enough! I will have to punish you more!!' Louisa brought the riding crop down on Mary's cheeks again and again.

'Louisa!! That really hurts!' Mary gasped.

'I am your Mistress!' Whack! 'You will address me as such!' Whack!

'Yesss...Mistress' Mary managed to say.

'That's better and I am glad to see that your pussy is looking more as it should be – I see a glistening of wetness there!'

Mary felt her ass on fire and thought she couldn't take anymore – she would scream – or lash out if Louisa struck her again. But Louisa was a Mistress, she knew just how far to take a novice and she started to lick and blow on the red welts she had left on Mary's buttocks.

'There, there – better? Yes? Good! You will know in future to be as wet as possible for Mistress Louisa won't you?' Louisa said.

'Yes Mistress' Mary relaxed again – feeling Louisa's tongue and breath on her buttocks. Her pussy was now soaking wet but she wanted to feel a hand on her breast and was not sure she was going to get it.

'Your redness has really turned me on sweet Mary – I might just have to lick you!' Louisa was breathing on Mary's ass, then her pussy. Then Mary felt a tongue lick her swollen clit – it was just touched and then was removed. She ached for another touch – but her nipples were aching even more. The tongue licked her clit again and all it did was inflame her nipples.

'Mistress?'

'Yes?'

'Please touch my nipples'

'Oh so you are doing the demanding are you?'

'Please Mistress Louisa, I really want you to touch them. Please, I need you to.'

Mary felt Louisa's hand move up her body.

'Oh you beg so sweetly! How can I refuse?' Louisa began to stroke Mary's nipple through the corset, making it hard. She undid a little of the lacing and Mary felt her breast come loose and her nipple was exposed. Louisa's fingers were on it in a second and Mary felt the sensations move through her body. Louisa continued to stoke Mary's nipple but went back to licking her now very wet and swollen pussy. Mary was really beginning to lose control. Louisa was stroking her nipples and licking her pussy – she was going to lose it. Louisa's tongue was licking in all the right places – she was an expert! Mary's lips, clit and hole were all given the right amount of attention. At the same time Louisa was pinching and stoking Mary's nipple.

Mary was going to cum – she knew it – there was nothing she could do – she came and came – making Louisa's mouth very wet. She felt Louisa suck her in – take in the rhythm of her orgasm – she sucked and bucked with her. However, the minute the Mary's orgasm was over Louisa moved away.

'So!' Louisa said, licking Mary's juices from her lips, 'You think you can cum whenever you want to?? You will be so punished!!' And Mary was subjected to the sweetest but most torturous whipping she had thought possible. Her ass was raw, red and painful. But Mary was happy – she had pleased her Mistress she knew – despite the lashings she had endured – she knew that her Mistress was happy.

'Mary – you have a lot to learn,' Louisa breathed in Mary's ear while holding on to her nipple, 'You have no idea what I have in store for you! And the fact that you can't control yourself – the fact that you orgasm without permission only tells me that you need further teaching. I may have to call someone else in to assist me. Be here in the same position, in the same clothes, same time tomorrow. I am going now.'

Mary rested her arms on the table – her nipples were erect; her was pussy wet and throbbing; her was ass red and painful and she wanted her Mistress to come back. She was ashamed of herself, she had cum, she had no self control. She had deserved the thrashing – how could she make it up to Louisa? What would Louisa do to punish her further – as she deserved? Mary stood up, adjusted her breast back in the corset and made her way back up stairs. She would not sleep well tonight again, – but unlike last night she was not excited with anticipation – she was ashamed and wanted to make things better. But how? Well only tomorrow would tell.