Mary and Mr. Boss

Story Info
Asian wife poses naked for a group of men.
13.1k words
4.71
192k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,276 Followers

CHAPTER 1: THE FIRST MEETING

A few weeks had passed since the Mary had first met Mr. Boss man outside her office on that Sunday morning. She remembered feeling a little embarrassed when he had said, "do you mind if I whistle you". Since then her thoughts quite often returned to this man and she had to admit to her self that she felt flattered by his attention. She did not find him particularly handsome although he was pleasant looking, but somehow she felt fascinated by him. They had met a few times since then, sometimes on the stairs, other times waiting for the lift. Usually there were other people around but whenever it was just the two of them he would always give her an appreciative whistle and a smile. Mary enjoyed the attention although his whistles always made her blush she always looked forward to the next time.

Mary remembered how he had complimented her on her company loyalty and work ethic when they met on that first Sunday. She remembered him saying how none of his staff could be persuaded to work on a Sunday.

These memories were still clear in her mind as she made her way to the office on this particular Sunday to finish an urgent job. She had worked a few Sundays since that initial meeting and was puzzled about Mr. Boss's initial comments about his staff. Each time Mary had worked a Sunday she noticed that his office next door was quite busy. Whenever she popped out for a pee or to make a drink, she saw people from next door coming and going from the toilets or coffee room. It took a while before Mary realised an important difference on Sundays. During the week she noticed that the majority of Mr. Boss's workers were women; young women, but on Sundays most of the people she saw were men. She had always had an image of next door's staff being mainly young women and when she remembered Mr. Boss's initial comments to her he had specifically complained about his young female staff being unwilling to work on Sundays. The other fact that Mary noticed about the change to men on Sunday was that the men all appeared to be older and similar to Mr. Boss. Mary was fascinated by her observations and promised her self that she would one day ask Mr. Boss about it.

Mary finished her urgent job and found she was in desperate need of a pee. She hurriedly went to the ladies toilet and was surprised to see another woman leaving the toilet and heading towards Mr. Boss's office. The surprise wasn't that it was another woman, it was because of the way she was dressed. The woman looked to be about the same age as Mary but was dressed as though she was going to a very formal and expensive function. She was wearing a long silk evening gown that was low cut at the front showing the tops of her breasts. The gown also had a very long split in one side and Mary was sure she saw a glimpse of stockings. The woman briefly smiled at Mary as she hurried away from the toilet towards Mr. Boss's office.

Mary was almost bursting for a pee and as she quickly entered a cubicle and started to pull down her panties she was sure she heard the sound of excited men coming from Mr. Boss's office as the door opened to let in the woman.

Maybe excited was the wrong word. It sounded like some kind of party. Maybe like being at the theatre. The audience is making quite a lot of noise, an expectant noise, waiting for the lights to dim and the curtains open. As the lights go out the audience quickly becomes quiet, waiting for the show to start.

Mary decided it was just her imagination as she squatted on the toilet and relieved her self.

As she walked back the office, Mary was still wondering about the woman she had seen and why she had been dressed like that in the middle of the day and at work.

Mary gathered her belongings together and prepared to shut up the office and head for home. As she left the office and headed for the lift she felt an inquisitive urge she could not resist. Before she had even realised what she was doing she found herself outside Mr. Boss's office with her ear pressed against the glass door. It was impossible to hear anything as Mary's office shutters noisily closed and, afraid of being seen at the door, Mary walked back toward the lift. As she turned toward the lift she was sure there was a flash of light from Mr. Boss's office. She stopped and looked back toward his door just in time to see another flash. The lift arrived and Mary turned her gaze away from the office door and entered the lift. As the doors were sliding shut she saw another flash. Mary assumed that Mr. Boss was probably using the quiet time on Sunday to take pictures of his products or something although there was still the mystery surrounding the seductively dressed woman.

Mary did not see Mr. Boss for a few weeks but the next time she met him was in the lift. She had just entered the lift and, as the doors started to close, she saw him running. She quickly pressed the 'open' button and the doors slid back. Mr. Boss quickly stepped inside and as the doors closed their eyes met and he smiled warmly and thanked her. This was the first time they had been this close and alone and Mary noticed Mr. Boss was checking her out with his eyes. Normally she would not have noticed but Richard told her long ago that most men couldn't resist checking out girls and women that they find attractive. He had told her to look away but frequently look back at the man's eyes. Mary was doing this now and each time she glanced back at Mr. Boss she noticed his eyes quickly shift back to catch her gaze. She felt flattered and wondered what his conclusion was.

As the lift slowed to a halt at the 6th floor, Mr. Boss suddenly said, "I was wondering if you had the time to join me for lunch today?"

Mary was a little startled at first but then said, "yes, Ok, I would like that."

"Oh good," he replied, "I was so afraid that you might take offence or just refuse.

"Yes, why not," she replied, "I will meet you here by the lift at 12:15."

With that they both hurried off to their offices.

As she worked during the morning Mary started to wonder about Mr. Boss's motives for asking her to lunch. Eventually she decided that there was no problem and just felt flattered that he had asked her.

Purely by chance she was wearing a short skirt and a "V" neck top that day. It was the same skirt that had prompted Mr. Boss to ask if she minded him whistling her a few months back.

As lunchtime approached Mary began to feel a little nervous but also excited. It would make a pleasant change to be taken to lunch by Mr. Boss. She remembered that she still wanted to ask him about the men on Sundays; "Hmmm, maybe he will think I'm too inquisitive," she thought. "I'll wait until the right moment and see how the early conversation goes."

At 12:15 Mary walked out of the office and as she emerged she heard an appreciative whistle, blushing, she looked up and saw Mr. Boss already standing by the lift waiting for her. As they travelled to the 1st floor Mary caught him checking her out again. He smiled warmly at her as she caught him looking at her legs and said, "you should wear short skirts more often, they show off your lovely legs."

Mary blushed a little but accepted the compliment and thanked him.

They walked to a restaurant nearby and talked easily to each other on the way.

Once inside they were quickly shown to a table.

As they ordered the meal Mr. Boss looked across at Mary and said, "I think it is about time I introduced myself to you. My name is Freddy."

Mary looked across to him and said, "Hello Freddy, I'm Mary. All these weeks of bumping in to each other at the office and we didn't know each others names!"

All through the meal the conversation flowed easily and Mary soon formed the opinion that Freddy was a very pleasant and interesting man. They talked about his business, his family, her family and work life. Mary began to feel that she could now ask her inquisitive questions.

"I hope you don't mind me being nosy," she started, "but I have been intrigued by your office on Sundays. All week I see your predominantly female staff coming and going from your office but whenever I have been at work on a Sunday it seems to be predominantly men that come and go from your office."

Freddy looked at her for a minute as if trying to make up his mind about something and then said, "Mary, the answer to your question is easy. On Sundays some of my business colleagues and friends indulge in our common hobby at the office."

Mary was now intrigued.

"So what is this hobby?"

"Photography," replied Freddy.

"So why do you do it in the office," enquired Mary.

"Because it is quiet, we will be undisturbed and it's a good excuse to give our wives that we have to go to work!"

"So why do you need an excuse to give your wives to carry out your hobby?"

Freddy paused before answering as he looked at Mary and then said, "maybe if I showed you some of our pictures it will answer all of your questions."

Freddy knew he was taking a big risk here because he did not want to scare Mary away. At the same time he knew that if she saw the pictures and remained friendly he might be able to take their friendship to the next stage.

Freddy reached down under the table and picked up a bag he had been carrying. He opened the bag and took out a photograph album. As he passed the album to Mary he said, "these are some of the pictures we took a few Sundays ago."

Mary took the album and opened it at the first page. The face staring back at her looked vaguely familiar. It was a woman of about the same age and build as Mary, quite attractive but not exceptional. It was not until Mary looked at the next picture that she realised who it was. It was the woman she had seen in the toilet.

The picture made her look very sexy. She was leaning slightly toward the camera giving a revealing view down the top of the low cut dress showing the rounded tops of her breasts delicately cupped in a black lace bra. Her gaze was warm and direct at the camera, giving the impression when looking at the picture that she was looking straight you.

In the next picture she was standing with one foot resting up on a chair. The slit in her dress was falling open to reveal her black stocking tops. Mary remembered commenting to Richard that she sometimes thought like a man when looking at other women. Mary thought now how sexy this woman looked in these slightly revealing but tasteful pictures. Mr. Boss was pleased at Mary's reaction so far. She did not even look up at him, just turned the pages slowly studying each picture.

The set of pictures ended with the woman removing the dress and posing in her sexy black underwear. As she gazed at the pictures Mary knew how sexy this woman must have felt. Mary remembered how she felt when dressed in similar underwear and posing for Richard's camera. She imagined the men in the office next door complimenting the woman as she posed for them. She wondered how long it had taken them to persuade her to remove the dress. As she closed the album and returned it to Freddy she wondered how many more pictures had been taken that were not in this particular album.

"Does that answer your questions Mary?" asked Freddy.

"I think I now know why you don't want your wives to know!" answered Mary, "but it raises even more questions in my inquisitive mind"

"Such as?" asked Freddy.

"Such as did she end up naked," replied Mary.

"Actually, yes, she did," replied Freddy, while you were still working in your office this lady was taking her clothes off for us next door to you!"

Mary did not answer for a while, she just sat and tried to imagine how the woman had felt as she left the toilets on that Sunday after seeing Mary. To walk back to that office, knowing that she would become the focus of attention for the camera must have made her feel very nervous, but probably excited at the same time.

Did she know she would remove her dress and be pictured in just her underwear?

Did she know she would end up naked?

Was any sex involved?

Freddy interrupted her thoughts saying, "I expect you have even more questions now so let me explain what happens.

Mary looked and listened attentively as Freddy explained his Sunday activities:

It all started a few years back after one of my friends, who was also a keen photographer, was approached by the wife of a colleague. He had known the woman for a while but was amazed at what she asked him. She wanted him to take some high quality photographs of her for her to keep as a memory. She also said that her husband had given his full permission and even produced a letter from him with instructions.

As my friend read the letter he could not believe his luck, it read, "As work colleagues I know this request will sound strange but, knowing that you are an excellent photographer, my wife and I want you to take some sexy photographs of her! It has always been my fantasy to see her photographed like an idol."

After reading the letter my friend arranged to meet the woman in his office after work. When the woman arrived my friend already had his office prepared as a studio and after some initial small talk she started to pose for him.

He had taken some nude pictures before but always at a photographic club with professional models. Taking pictures of his colleague's wife felt completely different. He took pictures of her in various poses, wondering how he could find the courage to ask her to strip. Much to his surprise he did not have to. As he focussed the camera for his next shot she asked if she should remove her dress! Without any instruction from him she was soon posing wearing only a sexy bra and panty set. My friend told me later that he was absolutely amazed by the fact that the woman was getting turned on as she posed.

Mary stopped him and asked, "how did your friend know that she was turned on?"

Freddy hesitated before replying, "because without any instruction from my friend she eventually stripped completely naked."

"But that still doesn't mean that she was turned on, just bold," said Mary.

"But it was what she did next that showed she was turned on," said Freddy.

"What did she do next?" asked Mary.

"Well she, (long pause), she; (another long pause) started to; you know." Stammered Freddy.

Mary was now fascinated. Freddy was obviously very reluctant, or pretending to be very reluctant, to tell her what happened next.

"I feel embarrassed to tell you," said Freddy.

"Don't feel embarrassed," said Mary, if I thought I was going to be shocked or upset then I would not ask, just tell me!"

Freddy was very pleased at Mary's response. He had somehow known that she would be fascinated and he was impatient to see her response when he eventually answered her question.

"OK," he eventually said, "I will tell you, but I hope you are broad minded."

"JUST TELL ME," she responded impatiently.

Freddy leaned back in his chair, his eyes checking out Mary once more and said, "OK. Once she was completely naked she looked directly at my friend and started to fondle herself. First she sat in his office chair and caressed her breasts as my friend took pictures. Then, still looking him directly in the eye she opened her legs wide and masturbated in front of him!"

As Freddy finished his 'reluctant' reply he looked at Mary to sense her reaction. She just smiled and then said with a nervous chuckle, "did she cum?"

Freddy was thrilled that Mary seemed to be broad-minded and replied, "Yes, she did, right there in the chair!"

"Wow!" said Mary, "that is very bold."

Freddy continued to explain that since that occasion the husband had contacted his friend to thank him for a wonderful set of pictures!

Not long after a friend of the woman made contact and asked to have some sexy photos taken. Very soon, after the friend had shared his experience with Freddy and other colleagues and friends they decided to form their own photography club. Much to their surprise word seemed to be spreading, probably amongst the mothers as they took their kids to school and gossiped.

The men started to meet at Freddy's office most Sundays where an attractive wife would arrive, sometimes with their husbands, sometimes without, to be photographed.

"So," Mary said, "more questions. Do they always end up naked?"

"Oh no," said Freddy, "I think that the reason that our club has become so popular, and is recommended from woman to woman, is that they feel safe knowing we are very discrete. The photographs are high quality and, most importantly, we never ask them to do anything they are not happy with. It is not unusual for the woman to remain fully clothed throughout the session."

They finished their lunch, paid the bill, and started to walk back to the office.

"I did not realise you would be so fascinated by my hobby," said Freddy as they walked. (He did not realise but he hoped!)

"I don't know why," said Mary, "but I feel fascinated by the woman I met in toilet the other week. Can you show me the rest of her pictures?"

"I'm not sure," said Freddy, "I shouldn't have shown you the ones earlier because we promise not to share any pictures but I can contact her and ask for her permission if you like."

By now they were back in the office building and heading for the lifts. As they entered the lift Mary knew that her curiosity regarding the woman was getting more intense. As the lift doors closed she turned to Freddy and said, "do you think she would mind if I saw the rest of her pictures?"

"Actually," said Freddy, "some of our women have told us they get turned on knowing that other people look at their sexy pictures. We were surprised to start with at how many of these women ask us to put them on our web site."

"Web site?" said Mary. This was the first time he had mentioned a web site.

"Yes," said Freddy, "We have a web site strictly for a limited number of paid up members, mostly affluent business men. Our women know this and most of them ask to have their pictures posted on the site.

Mary was fascinated. "So did the first woman's pictures, the one who masturbated for your friend, ask for her pictures to be posted?"

"Yes," said Freddy, "it was her idea to start the web site! She said that she sometimes looks at her own pictures but admits that she is really excited at the idea of some affluent businessman looking at her pictures in the privacy of his office."

Mary thought about this and realised that, from what Richard had told her, most of these men would probably get a stiff cock looking at the pictures and maybe even wank! Somewhere deep inside Mary's dark but wild imagination, something stirred, she had a flicker of understanding about these women. She remembered some of the pictures that Richard had taken of her and tried to imagine a stranger, someone who would never know who she was, gazing lustfully at the images. Seeing her in wild poses. Imagining teasing her erect nipples, his fingers exploring her wetness. Fantasising that he was fucking her or that she was sucking his cock. Rubbing his cock as he looked at her until his spunk splashed onto her image.

Mary felt a sudden warm glow inside and was embarrassed to realise that the idea turned her on.

As the lift opened on the 6th floor Freddy gave Mary a slip of paper. "Here is the web address and my password. If you are interested in seeing more then have a look but I warn you now some of the pictures are quite wild!"

Mary took the piece of paper and, thanking him for lunch, returned to her office.

Mary tried to concentrate on work during the afternoon but piece of paper with the web address somehow seemed to be calling her. She resisted the urge to check out the site until everyone else had left and at last she was alone in the office.

She retrieved the paper from her bag and hastily typed in the web address.

loveking
loveking
1,276 Followers