Mary and Neeta Ch. 02

Story Info
The girls entertain themselves.
5.1k words
4.28
27k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers

The next day after the children had been packed off to school and the husbands to work she went round to Neetas. They sat having a cup of coffee and discussed the previous days events. Mary had thought that she might have felt differently in the morning but as soon as she awoke the excitement came flooding back and she wondered how things would progress.

They chatted easily without any embarrassment at what had happened between them.

'It was a real turn on watching you yesterday,' said Neeta, 'and just what I realised afterwards I needed. I've never been ashamed of providing my own pleasure and do it quite often but it does get to be quite lonely at times. Tim hasn't been near me for weeks now and I was really missing the sharing thing. I always enjoy it far more when there is another person there.'

'Have you done that with other people before then?' asked Mary, then realised she was perhaps prying where she shouldn't.

Neeta answered easily.

'Not very often since school, but there was a friend where we used to live previously who persuaded me to do it with her once and I found I liked it. After that we'd meet about once a month for a "get together" as she called it, which quickly progressed to full sex and I've been bisexual ever since. Does that shock you?'

Mary didn't answer immediately. She was trying to rationalise her own feelings and was rapidly coming to the conclusion that what Neeta had just said closely resembled her own situation. She had enjoyed it yesterday and was hoping it could at least continue, but the admission of lesbianism triggered her decision that it was something she would be willing to try.

'No I'm not shocked - intrigued if anything. Up till yesterday I thought you were a typical mum who had settled for her family and an uneventful life, but now I don't think so. You seem very comfortable and relaxed about your sexuality and your open-ness yesterday was so natural it made it easy for me to do the same. I've never admitted to anybody that I bring myself off from time to time but it's so easy to talk to you without feeling ashamed.'

Neeta smiled.

'I've never felt pleasure is wrong and providing you are not hurting anyone, where's the harm? Enjoy yourself when you can and don't feel ashamed about it. I don't' she laughed.

'Have you thought about what we're going to do about these two though?'

She opened a drawer and took out the bundle of photos they had been looking at yesterday and spread them on the table.

'I really don't think they ought to be allowed to get away with this. It's terrible! disgusting!' she declared with mock anger, 'but I will admit these do turn me on.'

'Me too.' breathed Mary as she turned them round to examine them more closely. 'I'd love to see this in person.'

As soon as she had said it she flushed at the thought that she had declared her prurient interest.

'That's no problem,' said Neeta, 'come over Thursday evening when they have their darkroom session and watch them through the hole. You'll have to keep quiet though. When I was filming I was also rubbing myself and made a little noise as I came! I thought they'd heard me because they stopped what they were doing and I thought I'd been discovered, but they were obviously more interested in each other and quickly carried on!'

Mary smiled 'I think I perfected the art of the silent orgasm in bed last night.'

'So you did it last night as well did you?' It was more of a statement than a question.

'You too?'

Neeta nodded. 'As I said, I never worry about masturbating and I was still pretty high last night. Tim was asleep so I just put my fist between my legs, turned on my side and kept tensing my muscles. It doesn't take me long like that.'

'I'll have to try that.' said Mary who was becoming increasingly aware of her rising excitement. She had to get herself calmed down. 'So what are we going to do?'

'Lets hear your ideas first.' Said Neeta.

'Well, I had thought of spreading them all over the bed just before he came home one day so he'd see them when he went up to change but then one of the kids might have seen them and I didn't want that. I then thought about putting some up on the dressing table mirror just before we went to bed but again the children might have wandered in. I then thought about putting a few in the family photo album and sitting down with him one evening on the settee and "discovering" them but that's about as far as I've got.'

'At first I thought about confronting Tim as well,' said Neeta, 'but then I thought that could cause all sorts of problems, not only between Tim and I, but between all four of us. Also I thought they'd had all the fun while we've been ignored, sexually that is, so how could we redress the balance. What we need is a way to get back at them and put them on the spot and at the same time have some fun ourselves. At the moment they don't know they've been discovered and we need to keep it that way for a little longer, then we'll let them know in no uncertain terms!!'

'Sounds good to me but how do we go about it?'

'Well a lot is going to depend on how open minded you are about sex......especially with another woman -- me!'

This was it, decision time. Mary paused before replying.

'What have you got in mind?' she asked hesitantly

Over the course of the next few minutes Neeta explained her idea and how they would have to plan to set things in motion. Mary listened intently and asked a few questions but otherwise didn't interrupt. Neeta asked if she wanted to think about it but she straightened up and said it sounded like a good idea to her.

'The only thing is I've never made love with another woman before so you'd have to lead me through that. I did enjoy yesterday and I don't think I would be able to do this with anyone else.'

Neeta smiled. 'Don't worry, you won't have to do anything you don't want to and if anything is not to your liking, we'll try something else. Now then, this is what we'll have to do.......'

------------------------------------------------

Thursday evening found the two of them at the back of the shed looking at the screen of the video camera as it recorded what could be seen through the hole in the darkroom wall. On Neetas suggestion that she might care to wear some loose clothing in case she did get turned on, she had just worn a very loose wrap-around skirt and had taken the bold step of leaving her knickers off. 'In case she got turned on' indeed! She had been wet virtually constantly since Neeta suggested it and had brought herself off a couple of times when the anticipation had got too much. Neeta had put on a long sari which she sometimes wore around the house which afforded her easy access to her crotch through the folds in the front.

Her excitement was intense as she watched her husband and Tim as they sucked and kissed each other and she could feel her wetness spreading down her thighs. Neeta was holding the camera but her other hand was now inside her gown and Mary was aware of the movements she was making at her crotch. This was a signal to her and she lifted her own skirt and gently touched herself aware of how wet she was and how little it would take to cum off. She pulled her hand away quickly as she didn't want it to end too soon, then purely on impulse pushed her hand into Neetas clothing and rested it on top of the one that was already masturbating her.

Neeta looked at her in surprise then smiled and pulled her own hand away to leave Mary feeling, for the first time since her school days, another woman's intimate parts. She was initially amazed at her own actions then surprised at how hot and wet Neeta was, and how different it was to feel the hair after her own smooth skin. It also felt right. Her fingers slid easily through the wet hair and between her lips then pushed gently a little way into her and she could feel Neetas reaction. She pulled back slightly and sought out her little button under its hood and concentrated on that.

Following a couple of soft gasps Neeta whispered 'If you keep that up I'll cum! Please don't make me yet! We can do it later. Please?!' It was more of a plea than a question so Mary withdrew her hand and looked at the wetness on her fingers. Again, completely on impulse, she raised them to her nose then into her mouth and found Neetas taste to be slightly more tangy that her own. The thought flashed through her mind that it wasn't going to be at all unpleasant having sex with this woman and looked forward to it even more.

They continued filming for a few minutes more and captured Tim bending over the bench and ejaculating completely unaided as Bob emptied himself with a series of jerks into Tim's arse.

'God! I can't take much more of this!' whispered Neeta hoarsely, 'Let's go inside quick!'

No sooner had they got into the kitchen through the back door, Neeta put the camera down, turned to Mary and said,

'Please touch me again like you did just now, I really need you to!'

Mary needed no further bidding and once again her fingers found Neetas soaking cunt. She went straight for her clitoris and felt Neetas legs open slightly as she rubbed it. At the same time she felt her own skirt being lifted and her sex being explored. She moaned softly and pulled Neeta against her as the sensation of Neeta frigging her swept through her body and she knew it would only be a matter of seconds before they both climaxed. They were holding each other tight revelling in what they were feeling, and could feel, when Neeta suddenly panted in her ear 'I'm nearly there! I'm so close!'

She felt Neetas head move then suddenly their mouths were locked together in a deep french kiss which took them both over the edge. They clung to each other as the fierce convulsions went through them, grunting and gasping at each other, their fingers now stilled at the others cunt. They remained like that for a few seconds, their heads now resting on the others shoulder, their cunts still twitching involuntarily and very sensitive. Mary moaned and jerked as she felt Neetas fingers moving gently against her and gasped as two pushed up into her. She did the same to her and felt her jerk and grunt softly into Mary's ear. They continued to endure/enjoy the painful sensations before breaking apart to look at each others flushed faces.

Mary had thoroughly enjoyed the short session but was uncertain what to do next. The answer came from Neeta who, taking Mary's face in her hands, gave her a long gentle wet kiss.

'I'm so looking forward to going to bed with you.' She said softly.

---------------------------------------

Later in bed Mary once again relived the events of the evening. She was lying on her side with her back next to Bob whose deep breathing told her he was fast asleep. 'Little wonder after your activities tonight, you bastard!' she thought.

She had found it all immensely exciting and was even now still wet from the memory. She had deliberately avoided washing her hands and now slowly brought her fingers to her nose. The smell of Neeta was still there and sent a surge of lust through her. How she wanted to taste it straight from the source! Again moving slowly she put her other fist to her crotch and tried out what Neeta had described as her masturbation technique.

Although she got some sensation it wasn't quite enough, so she rolled over as if in sleep onto her tummy with her fist still balled against her pubis and the knuckle of her thumb pressed against her clit. She'd read about this in one of the new wave women's magazines a while ago. She found that a slight constant movement of her fist combined with regular tensing of her muscles and Neetas' lingering smell provided the stimulation she needed, and it wasn't long before she expelled a long silent breath into her pillow as she recovered from her carefully controlled climax.

'This is getting to be a habit,' she thought as she drifted towards sleep, 'but a very nice one!'

---------------------------------------

It was just after ten when the phone rang.

'You'd better come over and see what we taped yesterday.'

'Ooh, yes please, and should I bother putting any panties on?!'

A little laugh from Neeta. 'Not if you feel like that. We couldn't hear what they were saying last night but you can on the tape and I think you ought to hear it. It's quite revealing. See you in a little while.'

Ten minutes later saw Mary looking at Neetas television watching their husbands activities of the previous evening. She'd put the same skirt on and hadn't bothered with any underwear, just a loose top. She noticed Neeta was also wearing her sari from last night. The action was as she remembered but all the more erotic for being able to watch it without any fear of discovery. Although they were talking it was very quiet and a bit indistinct.

'What are they saying?' she asked.

Neeta turned the volume right up and Mary listened to her husband asking Tim intimate details about Neetas body, and hearing Tim telling him about the thick black hair round her dark cunt lips, her large dark nipples and breasts and the hair under her arms. He went on that he loved her tan and when he fucked her he loved to look at her breasts and would often push his face into her armpit as the smell and feel of the hair brought him off quite powerfully. They were both naked from the waist down and rubbing each others penises while talking. She wasn't surprised when Bob said he would love to see and suck her nipples but was when he said he would love to push his tongue through her hair into her cunt. She'd always thought he liked it shaved.

Mary looked across at her friend but there was no trace of embarrassment only faint amusement and a smile when she noticed Mary's glance. Then in response to Tims question, she heard her husband describe her shaven cunt and prominent lips and the way it got so wet, how she sometimes squirted, her largish breasts and large deep pink nipples which stood out hard when she was excited and the noise she made during orgasm! Mary gasped when she heard this and almost didn't hear Tim saying how much he would enjoy drinking her cunt cream and watch and listen to her cumming as she rode him cowboy style. She felt herself redden at the suggestion but couldn't deny that she had just got a lot wetter listening to them both.

The film then showed them kissing each other then oral sex before Tim turned away and presented Bob with his arsehole. The film ended just after they both came and Neeta turned it off.

'Well, what do you think?'

'Wow!' Mary breathed softly, 'so now we know.'

'Yes and I now know how we want to take our revenge.'

'Tell me.' So Neeta expanded on what she had outlined before, and Mary nodded.

'Well, that should solve it one way or another!'

'OK but what about our immediate needs? I presume you've got some because I know I have!' said Neeta.

By way of reply Mary lifted her skirt above her waist and parted her legs. She was already glistening from her excitement and ran her finger up and down her slit a few times before holding it up for her friends inspection. Neeta leant forward and gently took the wet offering in her mouth and sucked the moisture from it.

'Mmm, that's nice.' She said as she gently pushed Mary back on the settee and knelt between her legs. Although Mary had hoped something might happen between them, now it was, the anticipation was almost unbearable. She felt her lips being gently parted and heard a soft noise of appreciation as Neeta saw the extent of her excitement. 'God, you are amazing!' She felt her lips being manipulated and saw Neetas head move towards her then felt the soft but firm flesh of her tongue push gently into her. After a few thrusts this gave way to some suction as Neeta engulfed the whole of her cunt with her mouth and savoured the taste of the liquid she induced from it.

She felt Neetas hands roaming over her stomach as she sucked and licked her cunt so she undid her skirt and let it fall wide open. The hands progressed beyond this under her top and she felt her heavy breasts being cupped and explored as she lay back with her eyes closed. As Neeta reached her nipples she heard a soft groan from her crotch as their size and hardness became apparent.

'I must see these' she muttered releasing Mary's cunt for a second, and pushed her top up over her breasts. 'Mmm: I see what Bob means, these are gorgeous. Are they very sensitive?' and with that gave them a little pinch. Mary winced slightly and said she loved them played with but not too hard. Neetas face disappeared between her thighs again and once again she felt her tongue attacking her but this time concentrating on her little button. The hands remained at her breasts and her nipples were being manipulated more gently now. She writhed and quivered under the onslaught aware that much more attention like this would take her over the edge -- but this wasn't what she wanted.

She suddenly sat up and gently pushed Neeta away. 'This isn't fair,' she said softly, 'I want to do it to you as well.'

Neeta sat back for a couple of seconds then stood up and releasing the tie round her waist, let her sari fall to the floor. Underneath she was naked and for the first time Mary was able to admire her friends tanned body. Her breasts were smaller but the nipples and areolae were a deep rich brown and covered a large part of each tit. She was about the same build as Mary but a couple of inches shorter so looked slightly chubbier, and had a small silver ring in a piercing beside her navel. She could see wisps of dark hair peeping out from under her arms but the thing which took her eye though was the amount of jet black hair at her crotch. Although she had seen it before when they had masturbated that first day, she hadn't realised how far up her belly it extended and how thick it was.

She caught her breath then guiltily looked up at her face. Neeta was watching her apprehensively so she very quickly said 'You are absolutely beautiful!' and reached up to caress her friends breasts. A flicker of relief passed over Neetas face and she smiled down at Mary.

'I thought you might be put off by that,' she said looking down towards her pubis, 'I do sometimes think it is very unsightly.'

'I don't, come here.' Said Mary softly pulling her towards her. She leant forward and buried her face in the mass of hair and inhaled deeply. The aroma of her excitement was strong and, mixed with her natural smell, turned Mary on even more. She took another couple of deep breaths.

'You smell wonderful! Put your foot up here.' She patted the settee beside her and watched closely as Neetas lips parted as she did as she was asked. She put her face back to the hair again and slipped her hand between the open thighs. Her fingers found Neetas slit slick and slippery and her cunt receptive to the finger she pushed into it. She reamed it round and round inside her friend feeling her bend forward over her as the sensations hit her. She heard a groan above her then felt Neeta pull away and step back. For a second she though she may have gone too far but that was quickly dispelled when Neeta bent down and kissed her fully on the mouth.

'We could be a lot more comfortable in bed.' She said softly looking straight into Mary's eyes.

Without any hesitation Mary stood up, peeled her top off and picked her skirt up from the settee. 'Lead on.' was all she said and followed Neeta out of the room and up the stairs. As she looked at her friends buttocks moving as she climbed each step, she couldn't resist leaning forward and planting a little kiss on each one. 'Thank you.' said Neeta, 'that was nice.'

'If you stop and bend forward I'll do it properly.' said Mary. Neeta stopped and did as she was asked and Mary pressed her face against each side, placing a prolonged wet kiss on each mound of flesh. Reaching up she pulled the cheeks apart to reveal the little tight dark brown hole nestling there and the end of her cunt lips now pressed together by her legs. The hair around her lips extended to surround her arsehole though not quite so thickly. 'No not there.' said Neeta but it was too late and she felt Mary's lips make quick contact with her anus before pulling away. 'Let's get to bed.' Neeta implored and they went straight into the bedroom.

thorbet
thorbet
186 Followers
12