Mary and Neeta Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The prospect was almost beyond comprehension and both boys wilted under the thought. It would certainly mean new jobs for both of them but the really daunting prospect was the control the girls had over them. From now onwards they would be completely at their mercy and given their new found freedoms, they were likely to make the boys life a misery.

The film continued with a wobbly picture of the inside of the bedroom again. It looked as if the camera was being set up and indeed it was. The room was empty and there were no signs of any activity on the bed and the boys waited in anticipation. Suddenly a head appeared filling the screen and spoke softly directly into the camera. It was Angie.

"I don't know why they're being so nice to you and letting you off so easy,' she said, 'if it had been up to me I'd've had your bollocks off! They asked me up to do this and it's been great fun – for us but it won't be for you! I'm going to join them for a threesome now but if you think you're going to see that - Hard Luck! The only thing you'll see of me is this!"

The screen was filled with out of focus pink body which eventually stilled and focussed. When it did they could see they were looking straight at her arsehole which suddenly contracted and blew a long noisy fart at the camera! The off camera laughter told them the girls had found that funny before the film faded out again.

The next scene opened with a close up of a vibrator being pushed gently in and out of Mary's splayed wet lips. The buzzing could be quite clearly heard as could the soft groans this was eliciting from the recipient. Her crotch was lifting up and down and there was already a small wet patch on the sheet beneath her bum. A murmured comment from Neeta resulted in Mary pulling her knees up to her chest to reveal the moisture from her cunt running down over her arsehole and onto the bed. The camera pulled back slightly to show Tim that she was laying on his side of the bed while a naked Neeta knelt beside her manipulating the plastic toy in and of her friends body.

As Neeta increased the speed and pressure Mary responded accordingly and it wasn't long before her cries drowned out the buzzing. She suddenly reached down and pulled the vibrator from her and once again the boys were treated to the display of her cream being spat out, but this time onto the bed.

'Fucking Hell I don't know how much more of this I can take.' murmured Tim whose penis and testicles were aching now. He looked across at Bob who was having great difficulty in keeping his hands away from his crotch, which was just as well because the slightest physical stimulation would have filled his pants with semen.

Their attention was suddenly jerked back to the television by some off camera grunts and gasps and Neeta looking intently not at the camera, but just beyond it. From the look on her face and the offscreen noises it was fairly obvious that the camera operator was getting off as well which was more or less confirmed by an offscreen comment"Christ that is so bloody horny!'"

The television screen went blank then sprang back into life to show their wives sitting fully clothed on the settee currently occupied by Tim. Neeta started talking straight into the camera.

"Right. You've no doubt enjoyed our show but we said there would be instructions for you at the end. Well here they are"

Mary took over.

"From now on we will expect sex from either or both of you at least twice a week. That's right I said both of you."She glanced quickly at Neeta who nodded in agreement."We've talked about this and agreed that it would be nice from time to time to have both you men servicing one of us at the same time. Normally you will be expected to sleep with me Bob, and you Tim with Neeta, but if we both agree we'd like a swap, or double, from time to time, then that's what will happen."

Neeta picked up the theme.

"We were both getting pretty annoyed with you before we found out what was going on, but then we got really mad! We started out to make this film to get back at you but we've really got into it and enjoyed it, and we've also agreed we don't want to stop. If we decide we want to spend the night together then we will, BUT the same will not apply to you! The only time you two can get it on will be when we are with you and only then with our express permission!"

"From now on we are calling the shots and you'd better not forget it!"

"It will start from this weekend."Mary went on."Neeta and I are going to treat ourselves to a days shopping and pampering and a nice lunch somewhere, while you two stay at home and look after the children. When we get home the house will be spotless and a nice dinner will be ready for us to eat together as a family."

"On Sunday I will expect breakfast in bed where I will be relaxing after the several orgasms you will give me on Saturday night! I'll then spend the rest of the morning relaxing with the papers while you prepare dinner, and after that you can do all the ironing!"

Neeta again"There will be further instructions later but you can rest assured things are going to be different from now onwards. We will be comparing detailed notes about your behaviour and performance both in and out of the bedroom and woe betide you if you don't come up to expectations!"

She lent towards the camera."Don't you now wish you'd paid a bit more attention to us and a little less to yourselves in the last few months?!"

They both smiled at the camera then in unison said"Bye now."before turning to each other for a deep kiss as the film faded.

The boys sat there stunned.

'I think we're stuffed.' muttered Bob to Tim who wearily picked up his phone to answer it again.

'You certainly are!' came Neetas voice

'How the hell are you doing that?' he demanded angrily down the phone.

'You really want to know?'

'Yes!'

'Go to the bookcase....no the tall one by the door, and look closely at the third book along on the top shelf very carefully.'

He did and was amazed to see what looked like a normal hardback book with a small section of it's spine removed and something shiny behind it. He went to take it down...

'No! Don't touch it whatever you do! It took us ages to set that up! That's our video camera in a book cover we made. Move the vase of flowers above it.'

He did and was even more amazed to see a wire coming out of the back of the bookcase and disappearing up through a small hole in the corner of the ceiling.

'That's connected to our tv and video in the bedroom where we've been watching, and taping, you all evening! I only wish we could send it to "You've been Framed" but they wouldn't be able to play any of it!'

She went on. 'If you could only see your faces now,' she laughed, 'but if you come upstairs we'll show you!'

'You mean you're upstairs now?' he asked incredulously.

'We both are, naked and very very wet, so get yourselves up here now and sort us out! We can't wait much longer!'

They both made a lunge for the door.....

12