Mary Beth's Adventures In...: Conclusion

Story Info
Mary beth writes her last letter to Jeb.
3.6k words
3.64
30.1k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 04/08/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers

Dear Jeb,

This will be my last letter for a while. That tantrum you had in the visiting room scared the heck out of me. Maybe you'll eventually grow up, and get over being dumped! In the meantime, I sure don't need to deal with that kind of scene again.

I want to explain what happened, from my side at least. I called Helen when I got home from the doctor's office. We must have chatted for at least two hours. She was delighted that I decided to work for the club, and promised to show me the ropes (apparently the doctor was also a member of the club, and provided free health care in exchange for "services" rendered.) She thought the incident with the rubber was hilarious. Looking back, I guess I can see the humor also (can you imagine what my expression must have been!). Anyway, we made plans to get together again for dinner. If you think that my life has calmed down though, let me tell you about another experience that happened not long ago!

I got up early one day, and spent the whole morning pampering myself. I took a long hot bath, painted my toenails, shaved my body (Helen likes me that way, as you already know!) and spent a lot of time getting my make-up just so. She had taught me quite a few tricks, and I had some fun practicing with them in front of the mirror.

Next came my new waitress uniform. I wrapped the black corset around my waist, and sucked in my belly. It fit so tightly, that it took a lot of effort just to get into. That top clasp was a bear to reach, falling just below my shoulder blades. The effort was sure worth it though! My breasts ballooned out above the exaggerated tiny waistline. There was only the slightest fold of lacy material at the top seam in front to keep them in place. I slipped on a fresh pair of fishnet stockings, and strapped on my high heels.

Are you wondering why I was playing dress-up at home? You remember about collection day don't you? I certainly did! Seeing the time on the clock, I rushed downstairs to heat up some soup. I assumed Tommy would be prompt, so I put a hot dog in the oven for him and set the timer. Sure enough, the doorbell rang at twelve sharp. I had all sorts of devilish plans for that sweet young man, honey! He had a surprise waiting for me though. When I opened the door, I was greeted not only by his smiling face, but also his two young friends!

Startled, I backed away from the door. They took this as an invitation, yanking open the screen and rushing into the hall to join me. Tommy was all smiles, while his friend's mouths were hanging open in wonder! "Wow! You look super, Mrs. Walker! This is my friend Johnny and Doug. They help me collect sometimes and I thought that maybe we could have lunch together, unless you were just kidding the other day."

What a sly boy! I couldn't help but smile at the little schemer, as he gave me his most innocent expression! I mean, what was I supposed to say! "Come on in to the kitchen, boys! I said, giving his hair a ruffle. I turned towards his friends. "It's a pleasure to meet you boys" and held out my hand for them to shake. Johnny was pretty bold! He grabbed hold and pumped away, making my boobs wobble up and down! Of course when he witnessed the results, Doug had to match him! I looked down to see the top of my right aureole plainly in view, much to their delight!

I decided right then to give those little angels the show of their life! I know it was wrong Jeb, but hell, I was moving away anyhow, and I was enjoying myself! They followed me into the kitchen, and took seats at the breakfast table. "Do you have any more lemonade, Mam?" asked Tommy. I gave him a little wink. "I always have lemonade for you! Do you boys want a glass too?" I asked. "Yes please!" they both shouted, sitting at full attention.

As I poured their glasses, I wondered if they behaved themselves so well at home! You see I leaned over each boy's shoulder, allowing my heavy breasts to hang down into their faces. My thick nipples now brushed against the lacy border at the top seam, further enlarging them. Both aureoles were plainly in view, in stark contrast to the creamy whiteness of my flesh. A flush was spreading down my chest though, from my rather shameful display. I brought them each a bowl of tomato soup, giving them another Kodak moment when I set each bowl down.

"Are hot dogs going to be alright boys?" I asked, with a hand on the fridge door. They all agreed, so I pulled open the door. The corset forced me to bend over from the hips, and I turned my back to them and placed my feet shoulder width apart. Gathering my courage, I locked my knees, and bent over deeply, to open the bottom meat drawer. I was rewarded with audible gasps, as all my naked charms were thrust out into display. As I reached down into the drawer, my breasts fell free, and I paused briefly as if searching for the package. Snatching it at last, I quickly straightened and turned, holding it up by my face. "I found them!" I said, as my boobs swayed to rest in full view before their cute faces. "Ooops!" I feigned a shocked expression as if just discovering the "accident", and tucked them back away (barely!), one by one.

I took out Tommy's dog, and added the rest to the oven to cook. Slipping it into a bun, I served him the plate. Next I had to get the condiments from the fridge, with the boys tracking my every move. I rewarded their attention handsomely, as I searched through all the little cubby's in the door, swiveling my hips back and forth! "Do you boys mind if I do a little cleaning while we wait for those to cook?" I asked innocently. "No Mam!" they shouted in unison, squirming in their seats. I wetted a towel under the faucet, and got down on hands and knees, vigorously wiping up the surface out in front of the table as they watched. I used one hand to wipe, and the other to keep a little peek-a-boo game going, as my breasts continued to spill over. No sooner than one was tucked away, the other would spring free, requiring attention. "This outfit is too small! Do ya'll like it, or should I change?" I said, setting back on my haunches. "Oh no, it's fine!" They agreed amongst themselves, nodding their little heads. "I got it for a new job, but they must have given me the wrong size! If you boys like it though, I'll keep it on! It's sure hard to clean in though!" I bent back over, and immediately fell out of the top as I arched my back. "Do my boobs bother any of you?" I asked, looking up at the boys. "Oh no!" They all shouted (real surprising, wasn't it Jeb!). "Good, cause I'm getting sick of fighting this top!" I resumed cleaning, now virtually topless. I gave them a real show, as I quickly had them swaying with wild abandon. The timer chimed on the oven, and I turned around and started to crawl on all fours over to it, continuing to clean. Can you imagine the view they were treated to Jeb, as I waddled over to the oven? I made sure my ass was arched as high as possible the whole time.

"Come and get it boys!" I said, after I had filled a platter with the dogs. I turned around and leaned against the counter, facing their table, with a coy grin. My breasts were on complete display. They all rose from their chairs, their hands attempting to cover obvious bulges! "Oh no, look at you!" I said, in the most shocked voice I could muster (without breaking into a laugh!). I dropped to my knees in front of them, and brushed their hands aside, examining their treasures. "I'm so sorry, did I make you boys uncomfortable?" I looked into their eyes one by one. "It's OK mam!" said Tommy in a hoarse voice. Their faces were all flushed with embarrassment. "No it's not! I've been a bad girl, teasing you boys like this, now come with me!"

I took their hands, and pulled them along behind me to the living room. I don't really care what you think about this Jeb, but I wasn't going to leave those nice boys in that state! I walked over to our sofa table, and tossed a stack of magazines out of the way. Sitting straight down on it, I lay down on my back, and slid so my head was even with the front edge. I looked up to see the three boys staring down at my body in wonder. I took hold of Doug's hand, and pulled him to my right side, and then positioned little Johnny over to my left. I made quick work at their trousers, and in no time their proud little members stood out over my chest! I reached back and grasped my little Tommy's hips, pulling him forward to the table. I slid his sweats off behind my head, and his awesome cock now bobbed over my face. I was in heaven!

I took hold of Doug and Johnny's cock, and guided them down to their knees by my side. I had them kneel on cushions from the couch, which brought their little tools directly over my waiting breasts. I pressed them down into my soft pillows, and softly rubbed them back and forth across my rigid nipples. Little Doug came immediately, and began spurting his sweet jism all over my right breast! "That's allright dear, you were just real excited! Keep rubbing it back and forth just like that" I instructed, as both boys now took over. I reached up and gently grasped Tommy's awesome cock, also drawing him down to a kneeling position. His rock hard organ now rested in the perfect position (directly on my smiling face!). "Mmmm, rub it just like this honey!" I said, and began to rub it all across my face, back and forth! He soon got the idea, and I dropped my hands. Shutting my eyes, I relished the incredible sensation of three cocks caressing my body simultaneously! Doug was growing hard again. It's amazing how fast the young can recuperate! Even though he had coated my full breast thoroughly, I was willing to bet his second load was still going to surpass your pathetic dribbles, Jeb! Tommy had started to drag his cock boldly across my lips, and I encouraged him by wetly pursing them, and giving it a kiss on the next pass!

Reaching my hands down alongside my body, I grasped the hem of the short skirt, raising it up over my hips. Doug and Johnny's gaze whipped back, as I drew my knees up, and splayed them open! Taking their free hands, I pulled them over to my groin, encouraging them to explore. "Go ahead boys, I don't mind!" I mouthed, as Tommy continued to stroke his crown across my lips! Even though the boys were very clumsy with their fumbling, the thought that this was their first time with a mature woman was driving me wild! I could feel my juices flow, and every time one of the two of them, even though accidentally, brushed across the right spot, I bucked my hips wildly! Both erect tools were digging hard into my nipples, and I could sense they were nearing climaxes. I drew one hand up to cup Tommy's organ down into my face. I opened my mouth wide, pressing my wet soft tongue hard up against the base of his crown. I covered the hands exploring my pussy with my free hand. Grinding them into me, I finally got the pressure I needed to go over the top. As I went into the throws of an intense orgasm, I felt both boys erupt all over my chest! Tommy's urethra began pulsating against my tongue, and his seed shot out across my waiting chin and neck!

The boys sure had quite a lunch that day! I joined them at the head of the breakfast table, while they hungrily attacked their waiting hot dogs. Naturally, I didn't disturb their seed, and my heavy breasts were on full display for them, all red and goo covered! I guess I wasn't too careful about crossing my legs "properly", but I figured they earned it. Tommy's load dangled down off my chin in long streamers, plopping on top of my cleavage occasionally. I must have been quite a site!

Next came that dinner date I made with Helen. We had a ball, giggling like schoolgirls as I told her about my experiences with my paperboy. We shared a bottle of champagne to celebrate the new job, and it went straight to our heads! She convinced me that I needed a tattoo, now that I was such a "bad girl"! We drove over to a parlor where she got her little teddy bear (It was on her right butt cheek, just below her panty line). The artist was a huge bear of a man, with a shaved head and long, dangling beard. He looked very intimidating, till you got close enough to see the twinkle in his eye. He was actually very nice, and had us both in stitches with some off-color jokes he told well. He wore blue jeans and a leather vest, leaving his intricate and colorful tattoo's exposed on his thick arms and chest.

I thumbed through a catalog, but my eyes were drawn to the beautiful jewelry inside the glass counter where I leaned. Believe it or not, this was how the situation at the prison all began! There was a sapphire in a gold mount, which caught my fancy. Well, you know how I am when I see something I like! I immediately decided on a piercing instead of a tattoo. That way, if I changed my mind I wouldn't be stuck with a permanent mark. Five minutes later, he was leading me into a small room to pierce my belly button! He pulled on latex gloves as I lay back on a small table under an examination light. He was very gentle, and in no time at all I was all fixed up with the sparkling jewel now adorning my midriff. He was so nice, I didn't even complain when he took advantage of me! See, first thing he did was to casually flip up the dress I was wearing, and easy as you please slip off my panties! He didn't bother draping me with a towel or anything, just kind of took in the view as he worked. I do have to confess that after I got comfortable I may have teased him a little, by raising up one of my legs (I kind of dropped it over to the side, giving him quite a view!).

Anyway, this was the start of all the troubles that happened on my visit. I actually got there right at ten in the morning, even though I didn't get to see you until noon. What a depressing place! I checked in at the front desk, looking very fetching I might add! I was wearing the original yellow dress I had modified, way back when all these changes began in my life. I was a little self-conscious, so I wrapped the shawl you saw around my shoulders, to hide my cleavage from view. We had to pass through a security station before entering the visiting room. It was set up like an airport, where we had to pass through a gate, before entering the room with the glass windows for visitations. There were a bunch of guards on duty to monitor the line of people that had formed.

Well naturally, when it was my turn to pass through, the darned alarm sounded! One of the guards stepped in front, blocking my way. "Are you carrying anything made of metal Miss?" I had left my purse in the car, and had already set my keys in a little tray off to the side. "No, I can't imagine what the problem is!" I was very flustered, and everybody was staring at me. "Go ahead and walk back through, maybe it was just a fluke". I could feel his gaze traveling up and down my body, as I turned around. Once again the alarm sounded. "Come with me miss" he said, and led me by the arm to a small windowless room off to the side. He flicked on a bright overhead light, and the door swung shut with an audible click behind him.

"Stand in the center of the room with you arms at your side!" he said in a gruff voice. He picked up a wand hanging beside the door, and flipped a switch on the handle. "This will only take a minute" he said, and held the wand up against the back of head. He dragged it down my back, over the swell of my ass, and down to my knees. "Spread your legs please" he said, as he pressed the tip of the wand between the top of my calves. Reluctantly, I shifted them apart. He slid the wand in against the inside of my left knee, and started slowly drawing it up my thigh. I was extremely aware of the fact that I was once again without panties! The wand traveled up over the nether regions of my tender thighs, to rest directly against my bare pussy! He paused long enough to humiliate me, and then brought it down the other side.

He took hold of the wrap behind my neck, and pulled it off my shoulders. Shifting around to my other side, he held the wand under my nose. I could actually smell my musky aroma now faintly on the wand. He slid the tool down over my chin and throat, to the swell of my bosom. I was now regretting my choice of clothing, as he slid the tool down my bare cleavage. Catching the top edge of the fabric with the tip of the wand, he proceeded to drag the material down, causing my left boob to fall clean out! I raised my arm to fix myself, but he stopped me with his free hand. "Keep the arms at your side miss, or I'll have to use cuffs!" he said in a menacing voice. He repeated with my other breast, and I now stood completely exposed before him! As the wand passed over my belly a buzzing started, and I almost laughed, suddenly realizing what was causing the problem!

"It's just my navel stud!" I shouted, and swiveled to face him. "Look!" I was so excited about the realization, that I yanked my dress straight up! I pointed to my belly button, but the color drained from my face when I saw his lear. "Oooops!" I said, snapping the dress back down (I was also showing him my bare pussy!). "Well miss, this is how it's going to work" he said, and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a shiny little automatic, and ejected the magazine. "Possibility one is that I arrest you for attempting to smuggle this unregistered handgun into the prison, or possibility two...

Well honey, now you know what happened on Saturday. See, I'm real concerned about disease and all, so there was no way I was letting all those guards fuck me without protection! Anyway when we were talking through the glass I was just so excited to finally see you that I plum forgot about my condition! All I was thinking was that it was getting awful hot in that little room! It was real uncomfortable with all those people crammed in there like sardines. As soon as I slipped my shawl off, and saw the look on your face, I realized my mistake! Now you know why I looked like that. Can you imagine, all of the spunk that was plastered and dripping from my swollen, manhandled boobs could have been deposited in my pussy and ass if I wasn't as persuasive as I cam be? Would that have made you any happier? I mean, I was absolutely soaked! Jesus, I reeked of cum! And now to top it off, I had to watch the guards drag you kicking and screaming from the room!

Then again, maybe you just realized that I haven't been bullshitting you, after all! Well, I just wanted you to know, you pathetic little weasel.

Your Wife, Mary Beth

* * * *

Jackson Herald, Dated March 15, 2001:

Police reported finding the dead body of a prisoner locked down in solitary confinement at Jackson State Prison yesterday. His name was just released, Jeramiah (Jeb) Walker. He is the victim of an apparent suicide. Those involved with the investigation would not release further information. Attempts to locate his estranged wife or any next of kin have been unsuccessful so far. Funeral arrangements are pending. Prison officials have asked that anyone knowing the whereabouts of any living relatives please contact them at 555-126-1234.

* * * * *

(Note from the author: "Women abusers really tick me off! I hope you have enjoyed my latest story.")

Capstick
Capstick
290 Followers