Mary By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary got up on her knees, her wide eyes still taking in the totality of her naked, soon to be lover. She thrust out her hands, her arms opened wide. She could barely breathe as she exclaimed, "Nathan...take me now. Make love to me RIGHT NOW!"

In an instant, Nathan was on his knees, kissing her with all the pent up passion of someone who had loved and desired another human being for years but had never been able to express it. He held her tight. She held him just as tightly. They kissed. Their hands explored each other, leaving no stones unturned. Nathan pushed Mary down onto her back. Looking into her eyes, he said, "Mary, I just have to kiss every inch of you. You're so incredibly sexy."

Not waiting for her reply, he did just that. His lips roamed every inch of her body, top to bottom, front to back, side to side. She sighed and squirmed and moaned while he kissed her, taking whatever opportunities she could to touch or kiss him in return...but mostly just savoring the sensation of his hot, soft lips all over her body. She didn't care where he kissed, or how long he enjoyed a given part of her. It all felt so wonderful, she'd have let him kiss her totally for as long as he wanted. Every kiss, every light nibble or flick of his tongue, made her wetter and wetter. She yearned to have him deep inside her. She longed for the feel of his thick, pulsating member plunged directly into her molten core.

Suddenly, while he was kissing just along the crevice where her thigh meets her abdomen, Mary felt Nathan shiver. He moaned. He sighed, "Oh, Mary...I need you so," and before she knew it he was again kissing her mouth passionately. But this time he was doing much more.

His strong arms had spread her legs wide. With a breathless, barely audible moan and another shiver...he entered her. Mary gasped as his hot, erect organ worked its way deep into her, filling her as completely as she'd ever been filled in her life, both physically and emotionally.

Mary lifted her legs and wrapped them around Nathan. But rather than just wrapping them around his waist, she moved them up higher, just below his shoulder blades, giving him total access to her burning nest. Nathan approved, doubling the force and tempo of his thrusting.

Apparently he was quite the talker during sex. As he passionately kissed her face and nuzzled her neck, he whispered deliciously sexy thoughts and feelings into her ears. During his unbridled passion, he bared his soul to her, telling her how much he wanted her, how long he'd desired her. He told her she was the most beautiful woman alive. He told her he worshipped every inch of her body. He said that kissing any part of her was like savoring the sweetest of sweets, and that any man with eyes and a brain would want her. With her eyes closed, feeling him thrust into her again and again, Mary absorbed it all, every word fueling her own fires.

Nathan sucked her mouth hotly as he thrust his thickness into her. Then he hungrily devoured her ears, neck and shoulders on his way down to her erect nipples. He sucked them hard, nipped them with his teeth. He licked around and around the aureolas with his firmed tongue, never once slackening his dizzying thrusting pace. Mary could only ride on the incredible wave of pleasure. Whenever he kissed her mouth, she sucked at his tongue for all she was worth.

Nathan became a rutting animal. Everything he did was at a dizzying pace, like he wanted to do everything to her at once. In mid thrust he suddenly sat bolt upright, pulling Mary up with him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her, bucking his hips as she sat on his lap. She took the initiative to help in this endeavor, squirming and hopping feverishly on his throbbing scepter.

Then again he forced her down on her back...but then rolled her onto her side. Straddling one of her legs, he lifted the other up over his shoulder. One hand held her belly firmly, while the other braced tightly against the small of her back. With her calf and ankle alongside his cheek, he fucked her soundly from a sideways position, kissing and licking her calf and ankle as he pushed his swollen manhood into her over and over again. Mary's body rippled from the force of it, and she fought to keep control.

After deliciously long minutes, Nathan again switched positions. With the speed of a cobra, he quickly grasped her raised leg and brought it across his chest, flipping her onto her stomach. She flopped onto her belly with a startled gasp, but adapted immediately to the new position, awaiting eagerly the continuation of his thrusting. She didn't wait long. Lifting her hips up, pulling her into the classic doggie position, Nathan reinserted himself between her legs and continued his pounding of her sex. Her panting breath blew tiny grains of sand off the blanket in rapid, gasping puffs of swirling air.

Nathan's hands once again found her breasts, which they plundered at will. His lips found her neck, kissing and sucking madly. His tongue played there, too, before finding soft, sweet ears to savor. Mary's flesh continued to ripple with the force of his animalistic thrusts...all save her breasts, held firmly in his groping hands.

As Nathan neared release, his hands abandoned Mary's soft breasts and tender nipples. They found their way down to her hips, to hold her fast for his impending explosion. Mary knew he was about to ejaculate, because his thrusting intensified, each slam of his groin against her bottom harder and faster than the last. She knew that she, too, was about to explode, and couldn't wait for it. But mostly she wanted to feel Nathan's hot liquid spurting into her, filling her deeply. For every intense thrust Nathan provided, Mary reciprocated in kind, until they were slamming together like mad, humping animals.

Holding Mary's hips firmly, Nathan shivered from head to toe. His tightened sack squeezed its fertile load into the shaft of his throbbing organ, forcing it out of him...and into her. Mary gasped as the first volley slammed hotly against her sugar walls. She writhed and squirmed and moaned with each satisfying spurt. She too shivered. When Nathan screamed her name, the shivers turned white hot, and she rammed herself against him, gyrating her hips, squeezing his shaft with her greedy vaginal muscles to keep him right where he was. With a head to toe shudder almost exactly the same as Nathan's, her pussy contracted and spasmed, sending her own fluids mingling with his. Both of them were moaning now, bellowing each others names.


If anything, when Mary came it intensified Nathan's orgasm, and his potent thrusts began to lift her sore knees off the wrinkled, sandy blanket. She tried to scratch the intense, pleasantly annoying itch by slamming herself against Nathan with mind-numbing force, and he was only too happy to counter her moves. Even as they came together, they didn't seem to be totally satisfied. Each tried to out-hump the other, thrusting and slamming and gyrating against each other, hoping to finally ease that nagging itch. Nathan continued to spurt into her, and she continued to flow around him. For long minutes the rutting continued, until exhaustion overcame their depleted bodies.

Mary collapsed, followed by the drained and gasping Nathan. She lay on her side, and he, hands still holding her hips, lay behind her. Sweating and sucking for air, they lay still entwined, Nathan's organ still inside her, though just beginning to deflate. Slowly, they regained themselves. The adrenaline coursing through them, spurred on by copious amounts of sexual hormones, began to finally dissipate. As they approached normal breathing again, Mary rolled onto her back, turning to look Nathan in his beautiful, blue-green eyes. She rolled slowly, enjoying the feeling of his softening penis vacating her inch by delicious inch. She stroked his cheek with her finger and kissed him on the mouth. They kissed gently, but thoroughly, mouths savoring and exploring each other. The kiss was long, sensual, laced with a sigh.

"That was lovely, Nathan....just amazing." Her lips and eyes smiled together at him.

"YOU'RE amazing, Mary," he beamed down at her. "I've never enjoyed sex so much in my life."

"Oh, get out of here, Nathan. Now I KNOW you're bullshitting me. You've had some of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. Please, don't even BEGIN to compare me to them."

"Beauty does not make a woman sexy, Mare," he replied, his eyes brimming with total honesty. "I've known some beautiful women who aren't sexy at all. But you...you're not only very easy on the eyes, but you're sexy, too."

"Nathan, get outta...."

"I would never lie to you, Mare....not ever," he said, putting his finger to her lips to stifle any debate that might be forming there.

"Well....I don't know...." she finally said, unable to accept what he was saying, despite the honesty in his eyes.

"Mare, I've wanted to do that for several years now. I think I've been in love with you for at least half a dozen years. But the sex...well, I've wanted THAT forever." He grinned widely and winked several times in rapid succession.

"Wait," she said, her heart pounding, "Back up, Nathan. What did you say? Did you say...'LOVE'?"

He looked at her, smiled, and nodded slowly. "I've been crazy about you for a long time. I can't believe you never noticed. Actually, I thought you did but you just weren't interested."

"What?! No way!....I mean....why didn't you ever say anything?" She could barely breathe as she looked at him incredulously.

"Honestly, like I said, I thought you just weren't interested. Every time I was without a girlfriend, you seemed to have a guy. And every time I found a woman, you seemed to be solo again. I thought sure you knew I wanted you but you just had other plans for your personal life....ones that didn't include me. I mean, I know we've been good friends and all, but I thought maybe I just wasn't your type."

Wide eyed, her whole body trembling with frustration (despite her current sexually satisfied state), Mary reared back her arm and swung it around, swatting him hard on the shoulder. The strong muscle it connected with barely flinched. "Are you insane?!! Are you out of your fucking mind?!! Do you have any idea how much time we've wasted...how long we could've been together by now? Do you?!!"

Nathan looked at her as if she'd grown a second head. He appeared genuinely befuddled. The look was so humorous that Mary's anger gave way instantly to peels of laughter. Even if he hadn't looked so boyishly, sweetly confused, she'd have had to laugh at the supreme irony of it. Both of them had contented themselves with a deep friendship rather than risk making fools of themselves by wearing their hearts on their sleeves. Each had been sexually attracted to the other for years, but too afraid to make any moves, to speak their true, deep feelings for one another.

"You mean," Nathan whispered, leaning to nibble her ear, "I AM your type, Mare?"

"Nathan," she sighed heavily, "I can't think of any woman who's type you're NOT...except maybe a lesbian...and even SHE might consider changing sides for you."

He laughed again, and the sound of it was soothing, warmer even than the summer breeze. Then he again held Mary's face in his hands, kissing her face gently all over. "So, then, maybe we should get to know each other even better...see where things might lead?"

"Nathan, I'd love that. I would love that very, very much."

"And maybe," he winked, "we can have some more of that fantastic sex you just drove me crazy with?"

"Nathan," she cooed, stroking his chin, "you can have me any time you want me. In fact, I made that promise to myself many years ago."

"Really?" He seemed intrigued now, and as frustrated by the irony of the situation as Mary was. All those wasted years. All those moonlit nights they could've been naked on this very beach enjoying one another. But then he made a decision. If all those years together had been missed, then it was up to the two of them to make up for lost time. They owed it to themselves...to balance out the lost embraces with ongoing ones that would carry them into the future. With a grin, he licked Mary's lips with the tip of his tongue. "Well, then, I think I want you again. This beach and the moonlight are too lovely to be wasted on anything but lovemaking. So, if I can have you any time I want you...I want you again...now."

Smiling back up at him, Mary reached down, gliding her fingertips along his hard, tanned body. Her fingers briefly squeezed his ass, finding it firm but just soft enough to be enjoyed. Then she moved her hand around to his front, and it found what it sought. His firmest muscle of all swelled in her grasp, and she could feel every detail of its surface, her fingers registering every inch of its veined surface even more intricately than the moonlight had when he had stood towering over her almost an hour ago. She smiled at its pulsating thickness and hardness.

"Oh, yes, Nathan," she sighed, "you can have me again. And I'll be happy to take you again, too."

Nathan began to kiss her passionately, but then stopped suddenly. He looked to his side, raising his head to aim his eyes at the brilliant moon, and then lowered it to gaze at the horseshoe shaped beach below. His smile shone brightly in the moonlight. His eyes again twinkled.

"I've never been grateful to an inanimate object before," he said, seemingly out of the blue, "but I am now."

"What are you talking about?" Mary asked, eager to get her lips back on his.

"Your painting," he replied, "It got us together. After all these years, that psychic painting of yours managed to bring us together when we ourselves couldn't seem to do it."

"Yeah," she said, momentarily deep in thought. "But, Nathan?"

"Yeah, beautiful?" he answered, his shimmering eyes working their way into her soul.

"Let's think about that later, okay? Let's just get back to what we were doing, shall we?"

"Mmmm...you bet."

Again their lips locked. Bodies came together. Hands and fingers explored freely and more boldly than ever. They savored each other tenderly and with burning passion. They joined, became one, writhed in pleasure...moaned and proclaimed their love in panting gasps. With the moon ogling their animal lust, the sea murmuring words of encouragement and the warm shore breeze caressing their naked bodies, Mary and Nathan engaged in delicious hours of lovemaking...until the leering moon gave way to the rising sun.

And as the sun crept up over the horizon, banishing the reluctant moon, the peaceful little beach was bathed in color. As the two lovers sighed and moaned their desire for one another, bright reds and purples and pinks dappled the receding sea...tinting water, sand, rocks and lovers alike in resplendent morning hues...looking exactly like Mary's prophetic painting.

END

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Sunrise...sunset...who can tell the difference? If a person is standing in an unfamiliar place, unable to tell the time and not knowing in which direction he or she is looking, might not a sunrise be mistaken for a sunset? It's an easy mistake to make. And whereas sunset connotes an ending, sunrise symbolizes a new beginning. In the case of Mary and Nathan, a painting was mistakenly thought to be a sunset. A beautiful one, but a sunset nonetheless. In reality, it was a sunrise...a sunrise promising a new day, a new and bright future of many loving sunrises...and sunsets...to come. Sometimes, when human beings can't quite make things work out the way they're supposed to, a higher power takes over...and makes things right. Fate is always the hunter...and sometimes that can be a very good thing.

"Mary By Moonlight" copyright Bacomicfan/Mike, 2003