Mary Carson's Punishment

Story Info
Schoolgirl Gets Spanked by Headmaster.
1.7k words
4.04
61.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers

Mary Carson walked slowly down the empty halls of the girls' boarding school she attended. Most of the students had already returned to the dormitory for the evening to enjoy their evening meal and to complete their nightly homework. Mary, however, was headed to Headmaster Finch's office and she had a pretty good idea why.

The Hutchens School for girls was one of the nation's top boarding schools. It had rigorous standards and it was extremely difficult to get into. Mary had won a scholarship to the school and up until now her grades had been stellar. This past quarter her grades had fallen off due to her being worried about her mother who was ill. Mary did not have the funds to go home to visit her family, but she had kept abreast of her mother's health via nightly phone calls to home. Unfortunately, the depressing phone calls had troubled her and had made studying difficult throughout the last quarter even though Mary knew her scholarship might be at risk. She soon reached Headmaster Finch's office door and she knocked lightly on the heavy door.

"Come in," boomed a stern voice from behind the door. Mary entered the Headmaster's office and smiled weakly at the man seated behind the imposing oak desk. She glanced through the window and saw that is was dark outside making the office itself dim. A small lamp cast shadows on the Headmaster's massive desk.

"I was told you wanted to see me, Sir," said Mary.

"Sit down, Miss Carson," commanded the Headmaster. Mary quietly slid into the plush leather chair across from the Headmaster's desk. She carefully tucked her plaid skirt around her firm young thighs as she seated herself. She didn't know Headmaster Finch well, but for some reason he made her feel uncomfortable. Maybe it was the way he had always hugged her a little too tightly at the end of each year before the start of summer vacation, or perhaps it was the way he sometimes touched her shoulder when he was talking to her in the hall.

"Miss Carson, do you know why you are here?" the Headmaster asked in an authoritative voice.

"Headmaster Finch, I believe I do. I have seen last quarter's grade report and I know my grades have slipped some, but I can explain," stammered Mary as she watched the Headmaster's dark, brown eyes lock on her own.

"Mary, I don't care about your explanations. What I do care about is this school and its reputation. Your last quarter grades affected the school's average grades for the quarter and that does not make me happy. You of all students, who is lucky to be here in the first place should remember the importance of grades. You will be applying to colleges next quarter and do you think they will even look at your transcript with more grades like that?" asked the Headmaster in a cold voice.

Mary shifted in her chair and swallowed. She didn't dare look directly at the Headmaster.

"Headmaster, Sir, it was only one quarter and I promise I will do better. I have been under a lot of stress..." whispered Mary with her eyes downcast at her shoes. Silently she prayed that the floor in the Headmaster's plush office would open and swallow her up so when would not have to face his anger any longer.

"You know I could expel you this very moment Mary," said the Headmaster as he rose and walked around to sit on the edge of his desk facing Mary. His knees almost touched hers and she drew back in her chair.

"Oh, God please don't do that. It would break my mother's heart," pleaded Mary as a tear formed in her eye. Nervously she pulled at the hem of her green plaid skirt.

"Well, then what should I do? Just let you go on and take a chance on how you might perform this quarter?" asked Headmaster Finch as he reached over and lifted Mary's chin with his finger. His hands were large and they felt rough against her tender skin.

"Punish me then if that will compensate for my poor grades and allow me to stay in school. I am sorry, truly I am sorry. Whatever you do don't expel me," begged Mary as her eyes filled with tears.

"Are you willing to accept whatever punishment I give you so that we can forget this unfortunate incident, this lapse in your scholastic performance?" asked Headmaster Finch. Mary reluctantly shook her head to indicate yes. The Headmaster walked over to his office door to lock it.

Headmaster Finch walked back over to Mary's chair and pulled her up by her arm. He then pushed the heavy chair she had been sitting on away from his massive desk. He walked over to his center desk drawer and took out a long, thick leather strap. He returned to where Mary was standing. She was terrified but she said nothing.

"Take off your panties Mary," he commanded as he stood behind her. She heard his words, but she was frozen with fear. She felt the color begin to rise on her cheeks. When she did not move, the Headmaster reached both hands under her plaid skirt, grabbed the elastic of her cotton panties' waistband and yanked it down roughly. They fell at her ankles and she stared at them dumbfounded. She was mortified that she was alone and so exposed in the Headmaster's office. A tear rolled out of her eye and she watched it splash onto her panties which lay silently on the wooden floor.

"Lean across the desk Mary," ordered the Headmaster gruffly. Mary dutifully approached the desk and placed her two hands on its edge. She bent over with her legs firmly locked together.

"Spread those long legs of yours Mary," whispered the Headmaster in her ear. She was too scared to speak let alone move. The Headmaster forced his large hand between her thighs and ran it up to her crotch. Mary felt his hand brush roughly against her pussy. She gasped at the feel of it. Her fingers were the only ones that had ever touched her there. He pushed her thighs apart and then grabbed the back of her neck forcing her all the way down on the desk which made her firm, round ass rise up.

"Headmaster Finch, please don't do this. I am sorry that I let my grades slip, I swear I will do better." stammered Mary with tears streaming out of her eyes.

"Don't do what Mary? You yourself asked for this. You won a scholarship to one of the best schools in the country and you can't even keep your grades up," growled Headmaster Finch as he took the strap and slammed it hard across Mary's ass.

Mary was leaning against the desk and the shock of the strap's impact made her knees buckle. The Headmaster slid an arm beneath her waist to steady her. She could feel her ass burning and her tears flowed freely. The Headmaster whispered tenderly that she was free to scream as loud as she wanted to because no one would hear her in the other vacant offices.

Mary tried to control her sobbing. She took big gulps of air and tried to concentrate on her mother and how proud her mom will be on her graduation day. Her spirits were lifted momentarily when she focused on this happy thought until she heard the swoosh of air and felt the strap sting her ass again. She cried out and before she could catch her breath, the Headmaster hit her again even harder than the last time. He struck her over and over raising the thick, black strap and bringing it down hard on her tender ass. After a while she felt dizzy and thought she might pass out, but then she felt his hand on her bottom.

She realized that Headmaster Finch wasn't hitting her; he was lightly stroking her bottom in a soothing, loving way. His fingers almost took the sting out of her fiercely burning cheeks. The Headmaster murmured softly in her ear that she was a good girl and she was taking her punishment well. He let his fingers trace the welts that were rising all over her ass, and then he ran his fingers lightly over her pussy. Mary shuddered and moaned. She was confused by this pleasurable sensation amidst the intense, red hot pain.

She felt more whacks against her sore, burning, welted ass. She felt numb and dizzy as if she were floating. She waited for his soothing rubbing to quiet the pain. Although the pain was still intense, his intimate caresses made it bearable. Mary had stopped sobbing and focused on the intermingling of the stinging pain and his fingers running gently over her.

"Mary, have you been punished enough? Have you learned what you did wrong and how you must do better next time?" whispered the Headmaster as he stroked her long red hair.

Mary thought for a moment. Instinctively she knew that if she agreed that she had been punished enough, he would put the strap away and the pain would stop. But that would also mean his touching would stop too. Mary shook her head no.

"Don't shake your head Mary. Speak up," said the Headmaster as he continued to stroke her ass. Mary felt him gently part her labia and flick his fingers over her clit. She was embarrassed by how hot and wet her pussy was. Her knees were weak and she could only moan. She felt him push a finger into her. Her muscles clamped down on him like a vise. She cried out and whimpered.

"I asked you a question young lady. Have you been punished enough?" asked Headmaster Finch as he slipped another finger inside of her.

Mary concentrated on the wonderful, tingling sensation between her legs and his fingers moving around inside of her. She moaned softly. She knew that she did not want this to stop.

She managed to whisper, " No Sir, I have not been punished enough. I have not learned my lesson," as she sank against the desk.

"Good girl. Well I can certainly correct that," said the Headmaster as he reached for the heavy leather strap again. Mary smiled as she felt the heavy strap come down on her tender ass again.

Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers