Mary Caught Peeping

Story Info
Mary was in the dark looking out the window in her nightgown.
975 words
4.03
28.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke a little past midnight but my wife Mary was not beside me. I thought she had gone to the bathroom but after lying there about ten minutes got up, maybe to have a midnight snack with Mary. I went downstairs where it was slightly dark, but enough light to see Mary leaning against the kitchen sink looking out the window. She was silhouetted against a light coming through. Knowing something was going on I tiptoed closer until I was only a few feet from her. Mary was watching something but I couldn't tell what it was. I worked my way closer and was shocked to see our neighbors in each others arms slowly humping. Mary was so engrossed in the scene she had no idea I was close enough to touch her. As close as I was I could see she had her thighs squeezed together gently sawing against each other. Knowing she was turned on filled me with lust but I held back and just watched.

There was a large mat on the patio which our neighbors were moving towards. They had bedclothes on but he had her gown pulled up and his hand was between her legs. As they moved they continued kissing and kneeled down slowly until she was lying on the mat and he was between her parted thighs. When he got on his knees Mary moaned. Mary was cupping her breast and I could tell she was aroused. . We often made passionate love but except for the one time with Conner a year ago Mary gave no indication of anything like this.

I just had to be a part of this so inched forward and put my arms around her. She was shocked and clearly embarrassed. "Oh John, I'm so ashamed, I saw the light from upstairs and wondered ...."

I said "Mary, sweetheart, quiet, it's alright." Ashamed or not she turned to look out the window again and now that I was closer I could hear her heavy breathing, almost panting.

She said, "We shouldn't be watching this." But she had obviously been watching for awhile as evidenced by her state of arousal and gave no evidence of stopping.

I held Mary closer, she had dropped her hand to her side, no longer holding her breast. I whispered in her ear, "It may be wrong but it's exciting isn't it?" No response so I continued, "Oh Mary, they seem so hot, I think something is going to happen." Mary moaned and raised he hand to her breast again.

Sure enough he moved forward and began raising her nightgown. At this Mary moaned and I could feel her tremble.

I said, "Mary, this is so hot, look at her, she seems to be almost begging him." But she didn't have to beg, he exposed her and began caressing her there. She raised to his hand whispering to him after which he took his penis out of his briefs and began gently rubbing her. She had been watching him but now closed her eyes and her head was rolling slowly back and forth.

Mary's crotch was now pressing on the sink and I could feel her cheeks clench. This was too much for me. I raised Mary's gown and leaned in so my erection was pressing against Mary's sweet bare cheeks. Mary said, "Oh John, this is so, so ..."

I said, "Mary, look how excited she is, I think they're going to do it." Sure enough he began to slip his erection in until he was buried deep in her.

This did it for Mary. She breathed, " Oh John, he is, I can't watch this." But she could and began thrusting gently against the sink. Mary was swimming in a sea of desire and the waves were slowly carrying her out. Then the guy began slowly moving in and out. Mary was overcome with desire, not being able to watch was quickly forgotten. "Oh John, hold me down there." And I did, cupping her groin to provide the pressure she so badly needed. The feeling of my sweet wife moving her body in soft undulations against my hand was too much.

I tried to turn Mary's face to kiss her but she was watching with an intensity I have never witnessed and wouldn't turn her head. Mary began humping in earnest and her breathing turned to panting. I bent a bit so I could penetrate her and as I did she raised one leg to help. When I was fully in she stopped moving, we both were consumed by desire. Outside the humping increased in tempo. Her bare legs were high in the air and her head was moving back in forth. She was lost in the sct.

Mary said, "Oh god, they're really doing it" Mary began to wildly hump my hand. Then, "Oh Conner do it now, now, oooooh." Mary was reliving something forebidden we had shared which I realized neither of us had forgotten. I didn't care and began matching the guys movements. I had Mary's naked mound in my hand and joined the rapid dance. I was delirious with a mixture of wonder, pleasure and pure sexual sensations. Mary was in her final moments of ecstasy.

She began chanting, "Oh, oh, oh, yes, don't stop, I'm so close." Then a last hard push and she stiffened "Oh John, now, now, so sweet, aaagh." And it was for me too, we had never shared such unbridled pleasure. After, I held her tightly in my arms until we both finished. Mary was still trembling as I helped her up to the bedroom.

The next day all was normal. Mary didn't mention saying Conner's name and I didn't either. The couple next door moved away shortly after and nothing happened after that wonderfully arousing display.