Mary Jane: Super Whore Iss. 05

Story Info
MJ runs into Venom in a dark alleyway on her way home.
1.3k words
4.51
76.6k
23
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary Jane: Super Whore Issue Five: Symbiotic Massage

Mary Jane wondered why the hell she was still doing this as she walked down a dark street carrying a bag of groceries. They were rich enough now that they could hire somebody else to do the shopping, so why the hell was she still doing it? She'd have to talk to Peter and Ben about hiring a housekeeper. Maybe if she was really good looking and wore a skimpy outfit, they wouldn't have a problem with it. MJ smirked and tried to think of anybody she knew who might do it. A couple of her modeling girlfriends sprang to mind, Serena Jensen the most prominent.

Serena had long, dark hair and smooth, pale skin. Her breasts were almost as big as Mary Jane's and people had repeatedly said that she had the best looking ass ever. And she loves to grind it into men's erections, MJ thought, her smirk turning into a grin. She'd call up Serena as soon as she got home. Better to just surprise the boys and have her show up in a skimpy French maid outfit.

Mary Jane's mind was so preoccupied with Serena and her outfit that she didn't notice a black substance snaking out of a pitch black alleyway. As she walked passed the alley, the tendril of black oil sprang up and wrapped around her ankle, yanking her into the darkness. Mary Jane let out a surprised yelp as she was pulled, the grocery bag flying out of her hands. She expected to hit the cement hard, but instead came in contact with a farm, masculine figure. His arms immediatly went up and around her, holding her close.

"What the f-" she started, mildly pissed off at who or whatever had tripped her.

"Shhhh," came the reply from right behind her left ear, cutting her off. It almost sounded like a hiss, and she dared not say anything else.

Venom grinned. He had been lusting after the busty redhead for a long time, and now he finally had her. Eddie Brock's hard on was already pressed firmly against her shapely buttocks, his arms wrapped around her slim waist. He had found the website of her tapes and had ordered each of them. Seeing the woman act in such a slutty way had made him want her even more and he decided to act. His arms moved up, cupping MJ's breasts in his hands and squeezing gently.

Mary Jane gasped as she felt the attention on her breasts. She suspected it was going to lead to something sexual as soon as she felt the hard cock pressed against her. The question was, who was this mysterious attacker? She tried to turn her head but all she could see was black. It was too damn dark. Oh well, she thought. Sex with an unseen stranger in a dark alley could always be fun. She started to rub her butt against the prick she felt behind her.

He was surprised at her sudden movements, but not upset. Venom's toothy grin widdened and he moved his head closer to the woman's left ear. "We like you a lot," he whispered, his tongue licking up the rim of her tongue. "We're gonna make you feel like you never have before."

MJ's eyes widdened a little. "Venom?" she said, trying to turn her head back again. "Eddie, is that you?" There was no reply other then more caresses, the cock being pressed harder against her ass. Mary Jane was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a red button-up shirt tied at the bottom to reveal her midriff. "I know what you want, Brock," she said. "Just don't tell Peter I gave it to you." She reached down and unbuttoned her pants, pushing them down her legs.

"Mums the word," Venom replied, slidding on hand down to grip her ass, admiring the black thong she was wearing.

When her pants were down to her ankles, MJ pushed her thong down as well. "Well, where do you want to do this? Right here in the middle of the alley?" Venom may have been dark enough to blend in, but her flesh would be easily visible to any passers by.

"Don't worry," he reassured her. "No one will see you." With that, the suit started to cover MJ as well. It moved off of his fingertips and slid over and underneath her shirt, covering her tits. It moved from his chest to cover her back and waist. Eddie positioned himself slightly and then thrust forward, his cock moving into Mary Jane's ass and the lower part of her body started to be enveloped as well.

Mary Jane gasped as she felt the suit start to ooze over her. It was as if a thousand tiny hands were massaging her body. Her cunt became sopping wet in moments and she tilted her head back, panting heavily as the suit covered her nipples, teasing them into hardness. She let out a moan as she felt the dick slide into her ass. The suit seemed to provide a natural lubrication. There was no pain as her rectum adjusted to Eddie's size, just immense pleasure.

The blackness wrapped around to MJ's crotch and slid through her neatly trimmed red patch of pubic hair and beyond. She jumped as it dove into her body, covering every inner inch of her pussy. As her legs finished being covered, she came hard, letting out a scream. She didn't care who heard her. She had never had so much pleasure course through her body in all her life. She felt the suit coursing up her neck and for a moment was worried. Would it suffocate her if it covered her head?

She found out soon that she wouldn't. However, it did spill into her mouth and simulate a cock for her to suck on, which she enthusiasticly did. The suit stopped at her hairline, leaving her gorgeous red mane untainted. Eddie was already moving in and out of MJ's butt, feeling her thrust back against him everytime he entered. He could taste her honey through the suit as if he was eating her out with his mouth. He picked up speed as he fucked her, feeling his own orgasm start to boil.

Mary Jane moaned into the oil-like substance that covered her mouth. It muffled everything to and from the outside world. Now no one could hear her. She wondered if she could try something, and then decided to just try it. MJ tried to turn around, feeling Eddie's cock pop out of her asshole, only to be replaced by more of the suit. Before long, she was fully turned around, her tits pressed firmly against Eddie's chest. She reached down and gripped his cock, guiding it to her snatch.

Getting the idea, Brock thrusted forward, less gently then before, and started fucking her cunt. His arms now reached around and grabbed her ass for better leverage as he plowed away into her. She cried out with every thrust, feeling his cock push the suit even deeper into her body. She came hard once again and squeezed his dick like a vice. He couldn't hold out any longer and his cum shoot into her. She milked every last drop of the white substance out of him and then moved back, letting the limp member slide out of her sopping cunt.

The suit began to withdraw from Mary Jane. Inch by inch, her sweaty, bare skin was revealed. Her shirt had become unbuttoned in the time she'd been covered and now her tits were open to the night air as well. As she was finally uncovered, Venom looked at her one last time, large breasts heaving, totally naked from the waste down, look of total contentment and exhuastion on her face. Then he turned and walked into the alley, not saying another word.

Mary Jane watched him go and then reached down to grab her thong and pants. She slid them back up and buttoned her shirt quickly. She searched for her bag of groceries and found it was relatively undamaged. Scooping it up, she hurried for home. Hopefully, Peter hadn't noticed she had been gone for too long. Hopefully, Ben wouldn't bring it to his attention.

To Be Continued...