Mary Jane: Trial by Fire Ch. 01

Story Info
A mysterious man offers Mary Jane her marriage back.
703 words
3.45
17.1k
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Marvel or their Characters. I offered this story to Marvel and was quickly turned down. I want to know from you the fans did Marvel make a mistake.

1

New York City, it had been a while since he had visited. His hunger told him he should have moved faster but he was still recuperating from his last battle with Spiderman. He had hoped he wasn't too late but if there was any truth to the statement, 'True love conquers all,' then time would be no problem. What he was doing would most likely prove to be life threatening, no doubt, but from all he had experience, this could be the legendary power of love he had always heard about but never witnessed before. A red haired woman with emerald green eyes came out of a hotel on her way to meet old friends, along with her former husband, Peter Parker.

"Mary Jane Watson?" The man called in a cold hollow voice before stepping into the light of a dented street lamp.

Mary Jane jumped in surpirse as she looked at a tall man wearing a purple jacket, black pants connected to brown european boots. His hair was waist long and looked like new black steel. "Do I know you?" She asked nervously.

The man smiled mischievously, replying, "We had a brief encounter. But I'm afraid we have more important things to discuss than how we met."

MJ watched the man nervously as he slowly moved closer to her. "Like what?" she asked.

"Like how to get your marriage back," he answered.

The red hair woman stepped back with fear, her eyes widening at the statement, "How do you know about that?"

"I'm magic, but the real question is how do you know about that? Your memories were suppose to be erased, just like your husband's. Yet you hold fragments, you know who Mr. Parker is and you know why your not together. What else do you remember?"

"Just that Peter and I were once married and that he is Spiderman. But I don't know why where not together." she replied cautiously.

"You don't know why you are no longer together and yet you haven't confronted him?" The man asked raising an eyebrow.

"I would sound like a whacko. Imagine what he would do if I just said, 'Hey tiger, I want to tell you I know your Spiderman and we were once married,' He would think I was crazy." MJ snapped.

The man smirked, "I suppose that's true. Although someone like you doesn't seem to shy away from crazy. Your marriage ended with a deal to a demon in order to heal his Aunt from a fatal gun shot. Now I am here to offer you a chance to get that which you lost."

Mary Jane was silent for a moment as she looked at the man. She had missed being close to Peter, missed her life and marriage. Taking a deep breath she asked, "What do I have to do?"

A dark smile appeared on the stranger's face before he replied, "You must face a series of tests. All of them life threatening. If you survive, you and your husband will get your memories back."

MJ shivered when she heard the details. "Why me? I mean in case you haven't noticed Peter is the super-hero.

The man smirked again, replying, "In case you haven't noticed, you still retain some of your memories; it's you and no one else. If your marriage isn't that important to you I understand, I mean after all, you can barely remember it. So why should it be worth dying for?"

Mary Jane enraged at the statement, shouted, "How dare you make such an accusation! Do you have any idea how it feels when I am around him? To know that we once shared something and yet have it all taken away. I would overcome any obstacle to get back what I lost, what I gave up! I would even face the devil himself."

The man smiled mischievously, "Now that is what I wanted to hear. My name is Morlun and I shall be your guide on this quest."