Mary Jo's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck him Mary Jo, fuck him, " Sue whispered as she continued to watch and stroke her self with the vibrator. "Ohhhh..." she moaned as she continued, " oh yes.....oh yes....."

Mary Jo stopped, raised up and turned around. She lowered herself back onto my shaft in what I later learned is reverse cowgirl. She leaned forward a little bit and slowly started to move up and down again. From this view, I could see her back and the luscious cheeks of her ass. Being a redhead, her skin was very white and was much different than my dark, tanned legs and upper body. The contrast was incredible and as she continued to bounce on me she started moaning.

Mmmm....my god.....oh..." She grabbed her tits and started to squeeze and massage them. We then heard a muffled moan from Sue.

"Ohhhhhh......," she moaned quietly and jerked around as she had an orgasm from sliding the vibrator in and out of her soaking pussy. That send me over the edge and I told Mary Jo I was going to come. She got off my cock and kneeled in front of me, stroking my shaft. Another surprise as Sue got off her bed and joined her, caressing my balls as Mary Jo continued to stroke my shaft. They then each clasped one hand together and were both stroking my shaft.

I started to jerk my hips and thrust my cock into their hands as the continued slowly stroking me. I groaned and said, "God....I'm coming....."

Another surprise as Sue lowered her mouth onto my dick and started to suck me. "Oh man... I can't last, " and I came in her mouth. She gently continued to suck and lick my spent cock as I came down from an incredible high. Without saying a word, we got dressed and I left and went back to my room, vowing to never say anything about this and disappointed this would never occur again. As the rest of the year progressed, Sue remained her sweetheart self and we always talked about various things but she never gave a hint as to what had happened. Mary Jo remained the ice queen to me after this as well.

Twenty years later.................

My wife and I attended a reunion at my college in 2002 that celebrated the 20th anniversary of the football team's first national championship at that level. I ran into many of my old friends from the football team and we had a lot of fun reminiscing of the "old" days. I was standing with a group of about 4 players and my wife was over in a corner talking to some other players' wives. Dave spoke up and said quietly, "Hey you guys remember Sue and Mary Jo?" We all nodded our heads in agreement. "I know I'm not supposed to talk about this, but did any of you receive the vibrator treatment from them?" The look on my face must have been as shocking as what I saw from my buddies and we all busted out laughing. Ice queen indeed!

12