Mary Lou and Steven

Story Info
Hispanic couple repair the damage.
6.8k words
4.1
34.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piano59
piano59
38 Followers

This is the third story in a series. The first two revolve around an 'indecent proposal' type situation where a beautiful Hispanic woman and her husband were offered a large sum of money by a wealthy man. They were in dire financial straights. The wife, Mary Lou, would agree to spend an erotic weekend engaging in carnal relations with a young stud. What the couple were not told in advance was that the stud was black. The husband, Steven, and the wealthy benefactor John Ryan watched as the interracial couple engaged in a torrid two day sexual relation. I would recommend that you read 'Mary Lou Sacrifices A Treasure' (parts 1 and 2) under the Interracial subtitles prior to reading this story. Thanks and enjoy!

*

Steven and Mary Lou Garcia arrived at their suburban Maryland residence late Sunday afternoon. The beautiful Hispanic woman slept for most of the one hour drive. Steven would glance at his wife while she slept. She was breathtaking. Wearing only an old pair of jeans and a V-neck sweater, her make up had worn off, but it did not matter. She was incredibly beautiful. 'What man would not want to be with my lovely wife', he thought? Visions of the previous 48 hours at John Ryan's estate would not be forgotten any time soon. No matter how hard he tried.

Steven helped his wife out of the S.U.V. Their young daughter Melanie was being cared for by grandparents. The couple was not expected back until late Monday morning. They decided to go on ahead and leave the little girl with her grandma and grandpa for one more night. Steven unpacked and cleaned up a bit. Mary Lou was still not herself as a result of the drug she was given to assist her in consummating the final horrific sex act that allowed the Garcia couple the privilege of departing one day earlier than previously agreed upon by both parties.

The next few days the couple attempted to get their lives back to normal. Mary Lou took a few days off from her job as Beauty Consultant at one of John Ryan's department stores. He owned a chain of these. Mary Lou needed the time off to be with her daughter and reflect on the weekend from hell. She also needed the time to rest her exquisite body which had been ravished by the young stud horse. She also knew she needed to have a long talk with her husband. How was she going to explain the behavior he witnessed? Mary Lou was troubled by the fact that Steven was distant with her. When she spoke to him he responded with one word answers. He would not even look her in the eye. This bothered her immensely.

Of course she had carried on with the black stud James like a complete slut. A common street whore. He took her every possible way. Doggie, missionary, 69 and she fellated him as well. He licked her pussy up and down. He even committed the forbidden act of licking her sweet little asshole. Forbidden as this act was, the lovely Hispanic beauty appeared to enjoy it immensely. She allowed absolute filth to spew from her previously innocent lips. 'Fuck Me, Make me your Whore, Give me your hot seed, Rape me with that monster of a Cock!' James spewed copious amounts of his hot seed into the gorgeous wife and mother. Mary Lou had been coached by John Ryan's female assistant Victoria to act in such a manner so that the wealthy man could enjoy and feel like he was getting what he paid for. What John Ryan was paying out so much money was for the Big Cock Stud to ravish the beautiful, innocent, naïve, Hispanic woman. He certainly received quite a show from the beautiful woman. She herself could not understand how she turned from respectable loving wife and mother to an absolute street whore!

Mary Lou Garcia cherished her husband and daughter more so than anything else. She began to think of what was going on in her husband's mind as he witnessed her torrid, erotic, interracial couplings with James. In an odd way she began to think that maybe HE was the party that would suffer the most pain and emotional scars. She would love him until the day she died even if he decided he no longer wanted to be with her after what he witnessed.

Late one afternoon the phone rang. It was a man's voice that she recognized. "Mary Lou Garcia, this is John Ryan." She was more than curious to know what the wealthy man wanted.

"Hello, Mr. Ryan." She remarked with a cautious tone.

"I apologize for bothering you. I am sure you are busy taking care of your home and family. I just wanted to see how you were doing. I realize this may be a bit awkward for you. If you don't want to speak with me I understand. Just give me a few minutes of your time. Please."

Mrs. Garcia, being the kind hearted woman that she was responded, "Sure, I have time for you."

John Ryan went on. "I felt terrible about how the weekend ended for you. I apologize for what I asked you to do. Believe me, if I had it all to do over again it would not have ended the way it did. I must be honest with you. Some women are into the 'anal' thing. I just thought that........Sorry I am at a loss for words. I feel horrible!"

"Mr. Ryan, I had the opportunity to decline. You did your part and paid us a great deal of money. I understand that you deserved to get what you were paying for. My husband and I are adults. We talked it through. No one forced us to do anything. So don't feel bad." Mary Lou was surprised that she was being so forgiving to the wealthy benefactor.

After a bit of silence John Ryan continued. "Even though we may never see each other again I just wanted to thank you for everything and offer my apologies. Mrs. Garcia, one more thing. I just want to let you know from the bottom of my heart that I truly believe that you are one of the most beautiful women I have ever encountered. Not just physically but from your heart as well. That's what makes you special. Don't ever change who you are! Your husband is a lucky man. My offer to talk with my friend Hugh Hefner on your behalf still stands. You would be great! All kidding aside. No doubt you would be the most beautiful Playmate of the Month ever!"

The beautiful woman laughed. "Thanks, Mr. Ryan but I believe I will pass for now. Goodbye and take care."

"Ok, you too." They were about to hang up. "Mrs. Garcia, one more thing I almost forgot. Conversing with your husband I got the impression that he is not all that excited about his current job. Spoke with the CEO of Mid-Atlantic Bank. He would love to talk with Steven about a position. I can tell just by conversing with Steven that he is great with numbers and finances. It never hurts to have friends. Have him give me a call. We can certainly help him out."

This got Mary Lou's attention. "Wow, that would be great. Are you sure it's not a problem."

"Practically a done deal. Just have him call me. Got to run, Bye." With that both parties hung up. What Mary Lou Garcia did not know was that John Ryan was observing her 'Fuck Videos' with the black stud James. He did this while conversing with her on the phone. James' oversized sex organ was pumping in and out of her sweet little pussy as she screamed like a slut to give her more.

John Ryan and Victoria sat in his large office and began devising ways to get the delicious Hispanic woman back to his mansion to assist him with entertaining some large African businessmen. These men were powerful in the dark continent. They were involved in a business deal with John Ryan and several associates. This development deal had the potential to net John Ryan and his associates hundreds of millions of dollars. When they traveled to the US these African men expected to be entertained by beautiful white women. Some of these men preferred married white women. The truly stunning Mrs. Mary Lou Garcia would be the topping on the dessert John Ryan thought to himself. It was unlikely that any of these powerful men ever had the pleasure of tasting a stunning Hispanic beauty with the incredible creamy white flesh as Mrs. Garcia possessed. She was exactly what the deal would need to swing his way. They would be arriving in a few weeks.

Steven Garcia was in a daze upon returning from the Ryan mansion. He went to work and back pretty much going through the motions. He and Mary Lou treated each other almost politely. Steven was overcome with thoughts and visions of his wife and the big stud horse and their violent, erotic, sinful mating sessions. His large penis penetrating areas of her body that her husband would never reach. He himself possessed a rather large 7.5" big thick brown cock that his wife absolutely loved. Or so he thought until his sweet, innocent Mary Lou pulled James' 13.5" horse cock out of his trousers. She gasped and covered her mouth in absolute dismay when she saw it erect for the first time. Her eyes grew large as she inspected the ghastly ebony monster.

James punished her with the monstrosity! She moaned like a whore! She begged for more. Her female cream coated his cock and made it shine as it allowed for easier penetration into her turgid flesh. Steven and Mr. Ryan witnessed the forbidden acts. That's what he paid for. These thoughts tormented the jealous husband. How am I ever going to satisfy her again when she was serviced by a 'Porn Star' and loved every minute of it. Hell, maybe she will become a porn slut and do movies with James and other black guys. He was having a difficult time controlling his own thoughts. The Hispanic couple had not been intimate since their return from John Ryan's mansion.

Arriving home he was greeted by his (sweet) wife. He half smiled at her as he walked in. There was no mistaking that he loved her and always would but it would not be easy to forget what had transpired over the weekend at John Ryan's mansion.

"Darling," Mary Lou spoke to her husband. "John Ryan called me today. I thought you might be interested in what he had to say."

"Let me guess, another big cocked black stud for you and more money." Steven was sarcastic in his tone.

His beautiful wife was shocked. She thought she had good news for him and he just killed the mood. She looked at him in total dismay. Her mouth and eyes gaped wide open. There was no mistaking the hurt he had caused her with those few words. "That was cruel! In fact it was hurtful. Did you have to go there? I thought we had an agreement." She folded her arms and looked at him waiting for a response. When no response came she ran up to the couples bedroom crying and slammed the door.

Steven immediately regretted what he said. He knew it was wrong but he actually felt good about what he just said. He felt as though he needed to get those hurtful words out of his system. He waited a bit for her to cool off before he walked upstairs. She had locked the door and did not want him to come in. He knocked anyway. "I'm sorry, please let me in. You and I both know that we have things we need to discuss!' He waited patiently. A few minutes later he heard the 'click' of the door unlocking.

Steven walked into the bedroom slowly. Mary Lou was sitting on the bed. Her back was to him. He went around to look at her. It was obvious that she had been crying the entire time. The jealous husband knew that saying 'Sorry' one more time would not cut it.

"You don't know what I have been going through since we left that mansion last weekend," he began. "It's like I have been obsessed with these terrible images that will not leave my head."

Mary Looked up at him, " What about me? You think it's been easy for me. I look at myself in the mirror everyday and know that I am forced to live with fact that I am a PROSTITUTE! I must carry that with me for the remainder of my life."

"You are not," her husband rebutted.

She glared at her husband in the most serious manner. "I allowed another man, not my husband, to have repeated disgusting sexual relations with me for money! I think that makes me a prostitute.....!" There was no mistaking the passion in the normally calm woman.

Steven looked at his wife. He could not say what he was thinking. That big cock disappearing in and out of her. The look of ecstasy on her face. The manner in which her beautiful body responded.

Steven looked down. There was a period of silence. Calmly he asked her, "So are you planning to leave me now?"

She was stunned by this question. "Why would you ask me that?" What would make you think that I don't want to remain married to you. I don't understand." She was now worried as she looked at him.

Steven then took a deep breath. "All right, let's talk. Here's what I have been imagining. After what I witnessed. The way you carried on. I have just been thinking that maybe I can't satisfy you anymore and perhaps you might want to pursue another type of man and lifestyle. A man like James. Maybe you had a sexual awakening. I obviously can't grow an additional 5 inches of dick. I can't bring you to ecstasy the way James did!"

"Are you SERIOUS?," the beautiful wife was dumbstruck.

Steven continued, "The size of that thing he stuck in you. The raw ecstasy, the passion between the two of you. How could I not be intimidated. I'll be honest. I don't know if I even consider myself man enough to be your husband much less your lover. Even YOU can't blame me for feeling the way I do. I am not sure that I should even be sleeping in the same bed with you!"

Mary Lou looked at her husband in disbelief. She thought about what he said. Could she even explain herself without harming his fragile ego. Women did not understand the fragile psyche of a man and his penis. Steven had a large cock indeed. Mary Lou discovered this on the night she gave him her virginity. Their wedding night. Mary Lou was at a loss for words. She was, however, beginning to understand him.

She coaxed him to sit next her on the bed. He did. She reached out and grabbed his hands and looked at him. He looked away. "Look at me, my crazy fool of a husband." He did. She saw the hurt in his face. She was never that good with words but she knew she must convince him that he was being foolish.

"His thing was horrible. It was disgusting. You have to believe me! I felt like I was being raped." She began.

"I have so much to tell you. Please listen and do not interrupt me." the gorgeous wife began. "The first night, when Victoria took me away, it was mostly to coach me. As she helped me change and put makeup on she drilled it in me that Mr. Ryan was paying us $250,000 for the weekend. She told me that I must act like a virgin bride who is terrified of her husband's large penis. I was to carry on and scream and act like I was being taken and my life depended on it, blah, blah. She did not tell me that James was black. She offered me a narcotic injection which would get me high and make the experience more pleasurable. I declined. She reminded me that John Ryan was expecting to be both pleased and aroused."

"Are you following me?" She asked her husband.

Steven was listening attentively. "Go on."

"She did have something called EXCITE. I think it is the date rape drug. She insisted that I take something since she could tell that I was nervous. I did take a little in my drink. That is how I was able to carry on the way I did. The next day after breakfast she continued with same message. John Ryan gets what he pays for. Now since it is the second day I was to carry on like I was addicted to that large disgusting penis. That is why I did all those things and begged like a bitch in heat. Don't you understand I had no choice but to put on a show! I was carrying on so that we could earn the money that Mr. Ryan agreed to pay us. You've always taken care of me and provided for our family. We hit a rough patch and it was my turn to contribute. Unfortunately, the only thing I had to help get us out of a jam was my body! You have to believe me and understand." She paused. "Do I need to remind you that you had to talk me into doing this? "

She stopped. She looked like she was going to cry again. She wanted her husband to hold her. He did. He held her tightly. She cried as she continued to convey her story, "I gave up my dignity, Baby! I took my clothes off in front of other men. I let a man do things to me for another man's pleasure. You know I not that kind of woman. I also allowed myself to be photographed nude in shameful poses. Everything for money!"

"No matter what happens between us I will have to live with that for the rest of my life. What would lead you to believe that I would now want only men with large ugly cocks! How could you possibly think that I would want to leave you and become a WHORE? I have no shame in admitting that I need you now more than I ever have!"

"Everyone has things in their past that they are not proud to admit. Things that they will regret. It can't get worse than what I did. Remember that everything was captured on video. Think about our family and friends. What if anyone found out! What if somehow this came back to haunt you or especially me." It was apparent that Mary Lou Garcia had given the situation quite a bit of thought.

"Mary Lou, it is all my fault," her husband interjected. "When John Ryan made the financial offer that he did, I became greedy. I saw what I thought was an easy way out of our financial difficulties. I am mostly angry at myself. I thought it would be a little harmless fooling around. We were both made to look like fools. I thought John Ryan was going to ask you fuck some cute little college surfer boy. I didn't realize he was going to bring out a black stud with a baseball bat for a cock!"

They remained silent for a good while. Both deep in thought pondering what the other had said. Mary Lou was hurt and appalled that her husband thought she would now prefer forbidden sex with men with large equipment. Steven felt even worse thinking about what his wife was going through and how she felt about degrading herself. He thought back to the time before he married her. She rebuffed his attempts to seduce her. It was on their wedding night that he discovered she was a virgin. As beautiful as she was she managed to remain chaste even though young men attempted to take her most precious treasure when she was a very young girl.

"So what did Ryan want?" Steven asked her.

"He says he knows the CEO of Mid Atlantic Bank. They have a job for you. All you need to do is call Mr. Ryan." The lovely wife conveyed.

"Just like that. That easy," he responded.

Mary Lou continued, "He said it was practically a done deal."

Steven nodded his head and formulated his reaction to the offer. "Baby, don't you see what he is trying to do?"

"I don't follow you. Sounds like a normal job offer." Mary Lou truly did not get it.

"He is trying to get his hooks into us. He is smitten with you. You might as well know. He leans on his rich buddy to give me a good job. It's all good. A few months pass. Guess what? He has rich clients he needs to entertain. Or he yearns to do the black stud thing again. Who does he call? What happens when you tell him NO? All of a sudden guess who doesn't have that cozy job anymore. If I take that job offer we become beholding to him. That's what he wants." Steven knew he was right.

He continued, "We must make a clean break from John Ryan. He called you because he thought you could talk me into taking this mercy job. We will be Ok. I've paid off all of our debt except the mortgage. I have a few better job prospects. We still have quite a bit of money left over. I want you to quit the cosmetic job. We may even consider relocating if Ryan continues to bother you. Remember, he is wealthy and he gets what he wants."

The couple continued talking well into the night. At least they now both felt a little better. The important thing was that they were now talking. Steven did not let on that he was truly worried about John Ryan. The primary reason he wanted her to quit was that Mr. Ryan could easily follow and approach her if she established a pattern of going to work and returning home on a daily basis. He was also worried about the possibility that John Ryan could attempt to blackmail the couple. He did not want to tell his wife what he was thinking because she would truly become frightened.

piano59
piano59
38 Followers
12