Mary Lou Sacrifices A Treasure

Story Info
Beautiful Hispanic woman makes the ultimate sacrifice.
5.7k words
4.53
58.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piano59
piano59
38 Followers

John Ryan sat back in his office and pushed aside the financial statements placed in front of him. He was indeed a very wealthy man. Mr. Ryan, owns a chain of Department Stores and has other investments with men of his lofty status. He is in his late 40's and never been married. He is also a voyeur. He loves to entertain himself watching young well endowed black stud horses mating with beautiful white women. Some of the women are married. He loves watching and secretly filming the wildly erotic interracial fuck sessions with the women's husbands or boyfriends. The look on their faces is priceless. They can't believe their women are wild in ecstasy as the Black studs ravish them.

Mr. Ryan is not an evil man. He simply has an unusual need and the resources to satisfy it. The couples and the stud are paid handsomely for their 'services'. He considers it a win/win. After all, no one is forced to do anything they do not wish to do.

Mary Lou Garcia casually walked into work as she does every day. Her mind is on the financial difficulties that she and her husband Steven are facing. She is a cosmetic associate at Mr. Ryan's main store. Otis, the 55 yr old black janitor, was sweeping up a mess in Women's Shoes as Mary Lou walked by. "Good morning miss Mary Lou" Otis gently said as she approached.

"Hello Otis, you are so kind to acknowledge me every day, I really appreciate it," the lovely Mary Lou said as she passed him. He tipped his hat and observed her smile, ever the gentleman. As she passed him he could not help notice her perfect ass move in the confines of her tight skirt. Despite giving the appearance of a kind, older gentleman Otis wanted nothing more than to stick his big black baseball bat sized cock into this delicious Hispanic woman with the creamy skin and the most beautiful legs he had ever laid eyes on.

Mary Lou is indeed quite the woman. 31 years old and blessed with the body of a 22 yr old Playboy Centerfold. She has soft hazel eyes and dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulders. She has a curvaceous figure. Her breasts are not overly large but not small either. Her Hispanic features contrast sensuously with her beautiful creamy white skin. She likes to wear dresses even though she is allowed to wear slacks at work. She is an old fashion feminine woman and beleives that not enough women dress up like they once did in her mother's time.

Little did she know that the men that worked in the store loved watching her and sometimes flocked to the lunch room when she ate with her coworkers. Their purpose was to get a leg show that she would innocently provide. Despite being married and having one child, Mary Lou was naive to things such as Internet porn, threesomes, wife swapping, and orgies. Even though she was oblivious to such things, she still enjoyed a very healthy normal sex life with her loving husband. She was indeed a beautiful classy woman who had become skilled in dismissing men who thought they could have at her with smooth talk and compliments.

She was very much in love with her husband Steven (also Hispanic). He is a few years older than she at 35. He too returned every bit of love his wife gave him and then some. Steven felt bad that his wife was forced to work outside of the home. He prided himself on being able to provide for her and their daughter. He had recently been laid off from the accounting manager's job he held since graduating from college. He was forced to take a lesser job but it was honest work and he had people depending on him.

He has no illusions that he was fortunate to find a wife as beautiful, intelligent, and loving as Mary Lou. Many times when they have been out he has seen the way young and older men would openly stare at his gorgeous wife. He was aware that men 'hit' on her but he had complete confidence that Mary Lou would always remain faithful to him. It actually turned him on and would make him want to make passionate, erotic love to his 'Baby'. Nothing pleased him more.

John Ryan was bored. He needed a new 'showgirl' and he had the stud picked to take care of her. Mr. Ryan had noticed the incredibly sexy Mrs. Mary Lou Garcia in cosmetics. He did not need a second look but he desired a closer look at her. He was more than pleased. He obtained her personnel file in order to find out what he could about her. He noticed that she was married and this pleased him.

He dispatched one of his minions to get any information on her. Meanwhile, he went down to cosmetics to make a few purchases. He began a conversation with the lovely salesgirl Mary Lou. He was immediately enamored with her. He politely asked her if she had been some type of beauty queen. She smiled and shook her head to say no.

She did not know nor did he want her to know that he owned the store. Since he knew that commission was part of her compensation he purchased over $1500.00 worth of sundry items which could be used by his 'Girls'. Needless to say she was more than grateful.

The underling that Ryan dispatched could find nothing but the fact that she and her husband were hurting financially but both appeared to be honest, hard working salt of the earth people. In fact, Mary Lou was as clean as the Virgin Mary herself. No indiscretions, inappropriate photos, terminated pregnancies or girls gone wild weekends.

One evening as she was leaving work Mary Lou was stopped by a well dressed gentleman who was a representative of Mr. Ryan. He informed her that Mr. Ryan would like to speak to her. Just then a limo pulled up, the door was open and Mary Lou was asked to step in and have a seat.

Reluctantly, she entered the vehicle. Mr. Ryan apologized for the inconvenience and immediately put her at ease with his charming smile. As she sat in the back of the limo with him he could not help but notice her skirt ride up her shapely thighs. She wore panty hose but there was no mistaking that despite being of average height for a woman, she had legs like a Rockette.

Mr. Ryan began by telling her that he noticed a troubled look on her face when he saw her in the store. He said "I am not prying into your personal business pretty lady."

"I am a successful businessman and I would like to talk to you and your husband about an opportunity to earn some extra money. No doubt a young couple like yourselves could use a few extra dollars."

She asked "How do you know that I am married?"

"Your ring, of course." Mr. Ryan said.

"Of course," she responded.

Aware that she was a bit uncomfortable Mr. Ryan reached out grasped her hands and set her at ease. "Come to my home Friday night at 7:00, you and your husband. We will drink a little wine and talk business."

"I promise you will not be disappointed. I will send a limo to pick you up. Talk to your husband, make him aware that I am one of your best customers." Before she exited Mr. Ryan asked her if she remembered him.

"Certainly, you are the gentleman who bought all the stuff for your wife I believe." Mrs. Garcia responded.

As she exited the limo he slipped a piece of paper into her hand. "Don't look until you get home."

"Ok", Mary Lou responded. Ryan had a way about him. She liked his style but remained curious nonetheless. She had a feeling she could trust this man. She also began to think that perhaps things would change in a positive way for her and Steven.

Arriving at home Mary Lou walked in excited as she had ever been in quite some time. After telling her husband the night's story she remembered the piece of paper that Mr. Ryan had given her. She opened it in front of Steven. $100,000 was all that was written on it. Stunned, they were not sure what this meant.

Steven began to interrogate his lovely wife about this Mr. Ryan. "He comes in and buys perfume and other things, I assume, for his wife. He is well mannered and very sophisticated. I just feel like I can trust him."

Steven remained skeptical but said "I guess it won't hurt to hear what he has to say, 100k can help solve a lot of our problems. Hey, maybe he wants to sleep with you like that movie with Redford."

They both laughed, the lovely wife remarked "why would he want me when he could have any woman he wants with all his money?"

Immediately Steven pulled his incredibly beautiful wife closer to him and kissed her. He ran his hands up and down her soft white thighs and said "Any man would kill to have you baby, I'll never forget how lucky I am that you chose me. Don't think I was not aware that other guys were after you and wanted to marry you as well."

Despite her inner and outer beauty Mary Lou was modest and did not see herself as the desirable woman that others saw. What she failed to realize is that this made her even more desirable to her husband and other men who came in contact with her.

FRIDAY NIGHT

The limo pulled up to the spectacular mansion. Steven and Mary Lou were awe struck at the wealth that Mr Ryan must possess. They were both surprised that Mr. Ryan greeted them warmly at the main door. He was extremely jovial and welcomed the young couple to his home and immediately offered them wine from his extensive collection. Mr. Ryan was dressed casually but also elegant. At the young age of 48 he had certainly amassed a fortune few could match.

Mary Lou felt the need to dress up a bit. She wore a beautiful black dress with pink flowers patterned throughout. The black dress contrasted sensuously with her creamy white flesh. She wore no panty hose. In a very feminine manner she sat on the couch and crossed her bare legs. Mr. Ryan and Steven could not help notice her incredibly shapely legs and the bit of white thigh she was displaying to them. The fact was not lost on either man that she was innocently teasing. She settled in demurely as she was aware that her husband and the wealthy man were getting a 'leg show'. Her modesty prevented her to react in any manner to their stares. Even though they were married 10 years her husband always looked whenever he could steal a glance at any of her treasures.

After some small talk Ryan got to it. He looked at them both and blurted out "I am a bit of a voyeur." Steven raised his eyebrows and Mary Lou was puzzled. She was also quite innocent to the sensual proclivities that existed in other people. This aroused Mr. Ryan even more as he noticed the puzzled look on her sweet face.

Steven interjected, "Baby what he is saying is that he likes to watch." Steven was no fool and he addressed John Ryan, "You have been watching my wife no doubt."

Ryan responded "With all due respect, I find your wife quite stunning. Just the fact that she did not know what a voyeur is makes her all the more alluring."

"You see Mr. Garcia man to man I could get a model, hot young college girl, or just about any woman but none of those type women has what your wife possesses."

"And just what is that?" Steven responded. Both men were aware that the level of intensity was starting to rise.

Mr. Ryan formulated his answer and paused. "Simply put she has 'IT'." She is a real woman." Correct me if I am wrong but I would say that your lovely wife would never dream of getting fake boobs, tattoos or piercing any part of her precious body. God forbid that she would even think about tanning her beautiful skin at one of those god awful salons. She is all natural with an innocence to certain ways of this world, almost like a teenager." Mary Lou Garcia sat stunned as her husband and this Mr. Ryan discussed her more alluring qualities. She did not know what to think at this point.

Steven sat back and pondered what Ryan was saying. Steven was a man's man. He played football in college and high school. He could handle himself with any so called tough guys. A lesser man would have punched Ryan. He was reminded about a few occasions where he decked men who were being a bit too aggressive with his lovely wife. But Steven knew that John Ryan was dead on with the assessment of his wife. She was stunning but also innocent and sometimes naive.

After a bit of silence Steven asked, "So what exactly are you proposing Mr. Ryan, for $100,000?"

John Ryan calmly addressed the couple. "I am aware of your financial problems. They appear severe. I know you live paycheck to paycheck and can barely make your mortgage payment. Another setback and you could lose your home."

Steven Garcia was angry that Mr. Ryan had dug into their personal business. He held his temper, however.

"So, Mr. Ryan you want to watch my wife or perhaps me and my wife?" Mary Lou sat and continued to listen attentively while the 2 men went back and forth. She was sure that whatever they discussed she would not be willing or able to participate in.

Ryan wrote a number down on a piece of paper - $250,000 for one weekend. He slipped it to Steven. He showed it to Mary Lou. They were both stunned. The beautiful woman had enough and said, "What do you want me to do for that much money?" Her tone had changed from curious to angry.

Ryan said "Ok, here it is. You Both come to my home next Friday night at 5:00 pm, I will introduce you to a very nice young man. This man and Mary Lou will be together as man and wife for the weekend. When you show up and agree I will transfer 100k to your bank account, before you leave Monday morning the remaining 150k will then be transferred to your account."

He then looked at Mary Lou directly "If you do good and please me and the young man I will give you a little something extra." He continued "Steven and I will watch Mrs. Garcia and her new young friend get acquainted during the weekend. I am going to be brutally honest my precious one" as he looked Mary Lou directly in her eyes. "This man will not make LOVE to you, he will FUCK you!"

She gasped and her mouth and eyes opened wide as Ryan continued. "You will sleep, eat, and live together as man and wife for the weekend. He has incredible sexual stamina. Your husband and I will watch you and this young man fornicate in the morning, afternoon, and late at night. He has seen you dear and he is smitten with you and is eagerly waiting my call to tell him that you are looking forward to meeting him. You do not have to decide right now, go home and think about it....... I will give you 3 days to decide."

Mary Lou was not quite ready to be dismissed. "You want me to SLEEP with a young man for an entire weekend and have you and my baby watch?"

Ryan responded simply, "Yes my precious girl."

"I can't do it, no way on earth," Mary Lou said.

Steven thought about the mortgage, car payments, Insurance, and credit cards they were forced to live off after he was laid off. The bills for the latter were just beginning to roll in. "Baby, we need to think about this. Mr Ryan appears to be aware of our situation and is being very generous." He looked at John Ryan and said, "We will contact you." Mary Lou turned towards her husband and gave him a cold stare.

The limousine dropped the young couple off at their home. On rare occasions during their marriage they fought. This was one time.

Mary Lou began, "I can't believe you...you actually are ok with a another man sticking his thing in me and giving me his seed while you and that man Ryan watch?"

He responded, "Baby...you think I want this, I love you more than anything but let's face it. We are just surviving without putting a dent in our debt. If we don't do something to change that we will never get out of the deep hole we are in Think of it as just sex!"

They both new that Mary Lou Garcia was not the type of woman who could give her precious body to someone with no emotional attachment. "After next weekend our money problems will be over and you will never have to see the man or Ryan for the rest of our lives, you can quit the cosmetic thing since we will be debt free!" He continued, "I will be there to make sure nothing happens to you. I'll talk to Ryan and make sure there is no bondage, pain, whips or any other crazy shit."

Mary Lou was hurt and angry. She needed to be alone so went into the baby's room (who was being cared for by grandparents). She was a loving wife and mother. She valued her dignity and self respect but knew that her family needed this very much. She saw the hurt on her husband as a result of their situation. He had always taken care of her but now it was her turn to take care of him and their baby. Even if meant using her precious, beautiful body.

"Ok" she said, "tomorrow make the call. But don't ever throw this in my face as long as we are married which will be till death. Remember, that I am doing this for us, our marriage and the little girl that we created. Once this is done I never want to speak of it, do you understand?"

Yes, he knew there was nothing else to be said.

Steven called Mr. Ryan and told him that they would do it. He also added, no bondage, torture or anything weird. Just straight sex. Ryan said "You have my word." Ryan also mentioned that one of his female associates would contact Mary Lou to discuss clothes, hair and other girl stuff. Steven passed this on to his wife.

The days leading up to Friday night were nervous ones for Mary Lou. She had a visit from a pretty mid-forties woman named Victoria who inquired about dress sizes and bra and panty sizes as well. She was told by Victoria that she could bring some clothes but that when she was with Mr Ryan and James she would wear the new clothes that would be provided. "James?", Mary Lou asked.

"Oh sure, I guess you didn't know his name", Victoria replied. You will like him". Victoria's face lit up like a schoolgirl. Mary Lou became curious.

"You know him," Mary Lou inquired.

"Quite well, he is handsome, he works out so his body is cut. Trust me, he knows how to please a woman. I better stop before I say too much." Mary Lou was beginning to realize just exactly what was to take place this weekend.

Victoria continued, "Mr Ryan will provide you with some expensive clothes that you will be allowed to keep. Please him, do what he and James tell you and you will have the opportunity to continue to earn excellent money." Mary Lou did not bother to tell Victoria that this was to be a one time occurrence.

They arrived at the house promptly at 5:00. Mary Lou was taken away by Victoria and shown her room. Victoria would also help her prepare herself for her first meeting with James. She picked a stunning gray skirt with a lavender top that was sleeveless and had a plunging neckline. The skimpy black bra actually pressed her breasts together showing off her milky white cleavage. Victoria also helped with hair, makeup and dark red lipstick. Mary Lou felt like a teenage girl getting ready for prom. Victoria commented, "Wow, Mr Ryan was not exaggerating, you are breathtaking!"

They walked together to the Great Room where Mr Ryan was waiting with Steven. They were drinking wine and chatting casually. They were certain to bond this weekend but for different reasons. Ryan was beside himself when he saw Mary Lou. He was at a loss for words as he casually dismissed Victoria. Both Mr Ryan and Steven were taken back by how elegant and stunning Mary Lou truly was. Steven's stomach,however, churned with jealousy since he knew his wife was fixed up not for him but for the young stud. They exchanged small talk then Mr Ryan picked up the phone beside him and spoke into it, "You may join us now," was all he said.

A few minutes passed and they heard the door open. In walked a young man. He stood about 6' 2", 190 pounds, dressed in an expensive suit. He was BLACK! Steven was stunned, Mary Lou was horrified. Ryan ignored their facial expressions. He introduced them. James just said "I think I can guess." He walked up to Steven, shook his hand, smiled and said it was his pleasure. He was well mannered. He strode up to Mary Lou and said, "Of course, you are the beautiful cosmetic lady." She smiled, stood up to shake his hand which he took but he pulled her close to him and gave her a hug. He then gave her a kiss on the cheek and complimented her on her appearance.

piano59
piano59
38 Followers
12