Mary Louise Ch. 03

Story Info
She's beyond redemption.
8.4k words
4.12
33.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 07/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers

Beyond Redemption

The next week at school passed slowly. She argued with her mother about the clothes and wanted the old ones back, but her parents' stuck together and refused to back down. Come Friday, her breasts seemed extra tender and she felt every dip in the road, painfully with reverberating bounces.

All day long it seemed like people were looking at her differently. She told herself that was ridiculous. But the final period came and on the way out of the room, Tom Garth, who'd been their varsity quarterback, stopped her.

"You want to go to a movie with me tonight, Mary Louise?"

Mary Louise knew her mouth dropped open. He'd never before talked to her! Before she could answer, he went on.

"I thought we could double date with Donny and Karen, like you did last week."

Suddenly she knew exactly what he was thinking. Shaking her head side to side, she mumbled quickly. "No, I can't, sorry." She started walking away when he grabbed her arm.

"How come? Are you going steady with that guy?"

"Uhm, no, but—"

"Then come on. I'm sure I can show you as good a time as you had with him, probably even better. I know what women like."

Mary Louise gasped in surprise. Not like she needed further clarification, but now she knew precisely what he wanted. "I can't. I have to go now or I'll miss the bus." Turning she ran skipping the stop at her locker and running straight to the bus.

Kenny moved her book bag to the seat in front of her and sat down.

"Hey! That's for Karen!" "I saw her. She's riding with Donny, lucky stiff. Turns out she's been giving him a blowjob on the ride home every day. He said next week he's going to start picking her up for school too."

Mary Louise looked with horror at Kenny. It was her worst nightmare. Poor Karen. Donny must be blackmailing her to get her to do this. Had he threatened to tell everyone? It didn't matter now because it seemed everyone knew about the double date last weekend. Even more depressed, she realized she had a date with Rowdy tonight. Angrily she turned to stare out the window. She was almost home when she saw in the window's reflection that Kenny had been staring at her chest. Looking down she saw that her unbound breasts were behaving quite predictably to the bumpy ride. Barely settling down between jolts, her breasts seemed to be constantly moving.

She was beyond grateful when it was time to get off the bus. She was not happy that Kenny got off with her. He caught her arm as she started towards the walkway to her house.

"I've got time to come in and study, if you want."

Mary Louise jerked her arm away from him. "I don't want, and I certainly don't have the time. Good-bye!"

She ran to her room and threw herself on the bed. Crying and crying, she realized her life couldn't get much worse. She'd thought her haircut was bad...

***** "Mary Louise? Hey sleepyhead! It's time for your injections. Roll over! Good girl! Now I need you to give me a urine specimen in this cup for the doctor. I'm going to drop it off for him to test. It will save us a trip in."

Mary Louise got up and went to the bathroom. Giving the cup to her daughter, Jeanine added. "Take your shower and get ready for your date, honey. Rowdy called and there's been a change of plans. He is picking you up at seven, so hurry. I'll lay out your clothes."

After her shower, Mary Louise sparingly applied makeup, having let her mother show her how several times the past week. Her hair was easy to care for, she reluctantly had conceded. But just looking at her reflection made her regretful again at the loss of her lovely long hair. She ran one hand over the temple area and ear. She could feel that it was growing back already. What had been completely bald and smooth two weeks ago was growing in and felt fuzzy and soft. Perhaps by the end of summer, it might be three-quarters of inch long, or more. With luck, come the following year, her hair should be below her ears in time for the start of school. That would be livable, she decided.

Slipping on the dark-blue dress her mother had chosen, she realized it was slightly more dressy in the silky material than the others, but it still had the rounded collar and pleated skirt. The buttons were covered in the material, and over all she thought it looked nice, for an old lady! Again there were the thin anklets and a new pair of flats, shiny and polished. She wondered if Rowdy had told her mother he was taking her someplace special?

Starting downstairs, she was decisive that tonight she was telling him that she wasn't making out with him anymore. Well, just kissing, but no sex. It was wrong and she'd wanted to wait until she was married. She paused as she recalled that until recently she'd been dreaming it would be Barry she'd marry. He would be the one she happily gave her virginity to. Instead she'd lost it in a car, to a man she hardly knew, but that her parents obviously approved of.

"Tonight? She's already there?"

Mary Louise stopped again as she heard her mother's voice. When she listened for a second voice, but didn't hear one, she realized she was on the phone.

"Bob took it with him and I'll call as soon as I know. All right, well good luck. Bye."

Mary Louise waited a few seconds. "Mom, I'm ready."

Her mother came from the living room to see her. "You look lovely dear, quite grown up." Jeanine walked around her slowly as she stepped forward. "You're doing good with your makeup. It's still light, but that's fine." She lightly touched her daughter's hair, stopping as she felt the rasping hair growth at the nape. "Oh dear. I hadn't realized it would grow so quick."

Mary Louise smiled. "I'm glad. I was afraid it would take forever to grow out."

Jeanine patted her daughter's arm. "Don't fret about it, dear. Oh, there's the door. That must be Rowdy. He is so sweet. Always on time!"

"Good evening, Mrs. Walters. You're looking radiant this evening."

Jeanine flushed under the handsome younger man's praise. "Thank you, Rowdy. Come along, Mary Louise. Your young man is here."

"Hello, Mary Louise," Rowdy greeted her with a light kiss on her cheek. "You look lovely tonight."

"Thank you," she replied as Rowdy took her elbow.

"Have fun, you two!" her mother called out as they walked to his car.

Mary Louise saw that Rowdy was again driving his father's sedan. She was quiet, as she got in, not sure how to bring up the subject she needed to discuss with him. He didn't leave her anytime though as he began to tell her about the busy week they had at the corporate office in the city. It only took a few minutes before they were turning down a long, tree-lined drive.

"Is this—"?

"Yeah. We're having dinner with my folks tonight. Your mom thought it best to keep it a secret in case you worried. This way there's no time for jitters."

Quickly she was ushered inside. A butler answered the door this time and she reluctantly surrendered her sweater. Rowdy led her into a large room, which she was the living room, decorated with scattered sofas and chairs. A tall man who resembled Rowdy was standing for the mantle over the fireplace and she recognized from last week his father, Frank Davis. There were two sofas on both sides, and a woman was seated upon each one, but only one stood.

Helen Davis came towards them quickly. "Hello, Mary Louise. How lovely to see you again! Welcome to our home."

Frank came over and stood by his wife. "I was just telling my aunt that it had been years since I last saw you young lady. I believe you were playing on the floor in your father's office. You've grown to be quite a lovely young woman."

"Thank you," Mary Louise murmured, still in shock at seeing his parents so soon, let alone a formal, family dinner. Frank and Helen turned and gestured to the elderly woman still seated on the sofa. Frank spoke, taking Mary Louise's elbow in his hand. "Come and meet my aunt, dear."

When the gray-haired woman looked up at her she was immediately struck by the cunning and brightness she saw in the older woman's eyes. Frank started speaking again. "Aunt Lily, this is Mary Louise Walters, the nice young woman Rowdy has been seeing."

Mary Louise held her hand out as she'd been taught. Aunt Lily took the hand firmly as she stared at her. She could feel the old woman's gaze move from her head to her toes, assessing everything about her. Desperately she hoped her nipples weren't poking through on the dress!

"Hmm. It's good to see you don't cover your face with a lot of hair and makeup like so many young girls do these days. Are you in school?"

"Yes, ma'am. I graduate high school in about eight weeks."

Aunt Lily nodded twice. "Good, good. It's always good for a woman to have some education."

Mary Louise bobbed her head up and down quickly. "Yes, but I won't be able to go to college until a year from this fall. I have to lay out and work a year first to help with the cost."

"Well, time will tell. That's the most important thing for a young woman to attain—patience."

Helen interrupted. "Rowdy, you and Mary Louise can take that sofa and I'll sit here with Aunt Lily. Frank, dear, would you ring for the cocktails?"

***** It was past ten-thirty by the time they finished dinner and left his father's house. When they were out in the car, Rowdy loosened his tie as he spoke. "Whew! An evening with Aunt Lily is like a year with the Spanish Inquisition."

"Does she travel with her own torture devices?"

"Ha! Good one. We still have a couple of hours. Let's go catch a movie."

Mary Louise nodded her head, relieved that they wouldn't be alone in the car. Inside the theater, Rowdy chose seats in the balcony, back row. Scattered around she saw a few other couples. Since this theater featured the new double seats, there was no armrest between them and Rowdy put his arm around her shoulders. As the movie started, he shifted them slightly so she rested more on his chest. His hand, that had been on her shoulder, slid down and right onto her breast. Immediately he began rubbing and massaging, then playing with her nipple. He seemed to like catching it between his fingers, and then flicking it rapidly. Or twirling it and then pulling on her nipple until he actually tugged her breast upwards from her chest wall. He'd release it suddenly and watch the breast jiggle and bounce.

Every so often he'd lean over and kiss her deeply, letting his tongue find hers. As usual he sucked and chewed lightly on her lips. When she glanced down one time she saw that he had a big bulge at the front of his trousers. She knew what that was.

"Hey look, Mary Louise," Rowdy said a few minutes later. "There's your friend and Donny." Seated in the next section, but just a few rows down, it looked like them. Except you couldn't see the girl/woman's face because she was on her knees in front of the man. The way the man's head was lolled back on the chair and his hands curled in her hair on either side of her head indicated what was most likely going on. "Oops," Rowdy went on. "Looks like I picked the wrong time to notice, huh?"

Mary Louise flushed at seeing her friend like that. Even though it was dark, no one could be in doubt as to Karen's bobbing head and what it was doing. Quickly she turned away to look at the movie. She heard Rowdy chuckle beside her.

"Does that bother you? Embarrass you? Do you want to do that? Perhaps I should teach you how now."

"No, no, there's no need. I'll just watch the movie," Mary Louise mumbled back quickly, facing forward.

Rowdy chuckled, leaning down and kissing her ear. "There's every need, my sweet, and it grows harder with each passing moment." He reached over and took her hand. He ignored her pulling away and brought it over his lap. Pressing down, he lowered her hand to his cock. Her fingers trembled as she touched him. "God, Mary Louise! That feels so good. Unzip my pants and take it out...go on." Mary Louise shook her head, but her hands did as he asked. She soon held his hard cock in her hands. She felt the velvety soft skin in her hands, below which she felt the additional steel muscle. Almost unconsciously, her touch changed. Her curiosity made her wonder about his...her mind stumbled over what to call it. She knew what he wanted her to do. Karen did it so it couldn't be that bad, she argued silently. Without saying a word, she slid off her seat and onto the floor. Moving between Rowdy's thighs, she felt his surprise.

In the dim and flickering light, she saw his hard maleness. It seemed longer and bigger than she'd thought. How had it ever fit inside her? Would it fit in her mouth? Lowering her head, she licked it a few times to start before she slipped her lips around the head. She wiggled her tongue and then she felt Rowdy's fingers in her hair. He was pulling her upwards, and then pushing her back down. Quickly she understood and starting bobbing up and down, letting her lips drag over the fleshy rim each time. Above her, Rowdy's fingers dragged through her curls and he groaned.

Suddenly he was pulling her up, turning her around and then with her legs spread, he dragged her onto his lap. She felt his hands on her fragile panties and they ripped easily. Surprised, she felt her own wetness as his hard rod thrust inside her again. For a long moment he didn't move, just held her in place with his hands clutching her breasts, still covered by her silky dress. Slowly he started rubbing her breasts and then pulling on her hard nipples. Finally his hands moved to her hips and he whispered in her ear.

"Not a sound!"

One of his hands eased down onto her clit and he worked her quickly until her hips were jerking out of her control. Mary Louise covered her mouth with her free hand as she felt her body lose control once more. Rowdy's manhood was going wild inside her—she could feel its eruptions jetting wildly. It seemed to last a long time but soon his hands returned to her breasts, holding and lightly massaging them. He stopped her from moving.

"Wait." He whispered. "I want to stay inside your cunt for as long as possible. I can still feel your pussy trembling." He accompanied his words with squeezes and bounces to her breasts.

It wasn't until the credits started to roll that he slid her to the seat once more. He handed her his handkerchief a moment later. "Here. Better mop a little before we go." Mary Louise felt her face flame as she realized that his cum was indeed leaking out of her. She'd been right in thinking he shot more cum in her than usual. She barely got her skirt down before people started walking past them. Donny saw them and pulled Karen with him down the row directly in front of them.

"Hi! You guys want to join us for a snack." His arm was draped over Karen's shoulder and his hand groped her breast, squeezing quickly. "Karen helped me build up an appetite."

Mary Louise saw Karen's bright flush but her friend didn't look at her. Rowdy laughed beside her. "We saw the activity going on. You inspired Mary Louise to try it, Karen. Thanks."

Karen's head lifted and her eyes met her friend's. Mary Louise was already blushing.

Rowdy stood. "That sounds good. Lead the way and we'll follow."

A small all-night restaurant was open just up the street. It was a popular spot for moviegoers, so it wasn't surprising that it was filling up as they arrived. Karen and Donny were already seated, but as Karen saw Mary Louise, she suggested they go to the Ladies Room. As soon as they were in the small bathroom, Karen pushed Mary Louise in front of the mirror.

Mary Louise gasped. Her hair was wild. Rowdy's fingers had acted like a brush does on a tight perm. Her lipstick was gone and her lips were swollen. Just as she thought it couldn't get worse, she saw that her dress was horribly wrinkled directly over each breast and her nipples were poking straight out.

"Oh my God! I look like some kind of whore!"

Karen hugged her. "No you don't. Let's potty and then I'll see if I can't pat your hair down."

While Karen pressed hard on her curls, she held a cold paper towel to her lips. Both things helped a little, but there was no disguising the wrinkled dress front. Hopefully the place would be too busy for anyone to notice. Unfortunately, returning to the table they discovered a group had formed and three tables had been pulled together. Seated beside Rowdy once more, she recognized quite a few of the people as kids from school. At the far end of the table, Barry was sitting with two of his friends. It turned out they had been at the movie as well.

"I ordered you a piece of cake and a cup of coffee, honey," Rowdy told her, draping his arm around her.

"I shouldn't have another dessert tonight," she protested.

Karen added quickly, in support. "Yeah, Mary Louise and I both watch what we eat closely."

"Mary Louise doesn't need to worry about that. I don't care if she puts on a little puppy fat. It's bound to happen. Gives a guy more to hold onto."

All the guys laughed, but Mary Louise felt herself blushing brightly. Was it just she or was all the talk sexual anymore? Conversation did finally change and she ate her chocolate cake, deciding she might as well enjoy something. As she did so, she became aware that Barry was staring at her. She tried hard not to meet his gaze. A couple of times though she saw him staring at her breasts, glaring. She could almost read his thoughts and she shivered.

Rowdy moved his hand down and cupped her breast. "Cold, sweetheart? I'll warm you up on the way home."

After that she didn't look up once. Or at least not until they were walking out and Rowdy stopped her as they neared Barry. She saw Rowdy reach into his suit pocket and out came her fancy panties he'd ripped off. Handing them to Barry, he smiled.

"You should try harder, next time. It's usually worth the effort. And Mary Louise was definitely worth it."

Mary Louise turned and walked quickly out of the restaurant. She couldn't believe what he'd just done. That was as good as hanging a sign out that she'd had sex with him. She was breathing hard by the time she reached the car, and as soon as the electric key opened the door, she got in. By the clock in the car dashboard, she saw it was one-thirty and was glad he'd be taking her home now.

She held her tongue until they reached her house and he pulled into the drive this time instead of on the street. He switched off the engine and turned to look at her.

"Okay, what are you so mad about?"

Mary Louise gaped at him. "My God! How can you even ask? You gave Barry my underwear! Did you want to tell the whole school I was no longer a virgin? Those who didn't know about last Friday will know after this."

Rowdy shrugged. "I don't care who knows, and I didn't like the way that twerp kept staring at your tits."

"How could he help it the way my dress was all wrinkled? And suddenly my mother doesn't want me wearing a bra!"

"I noticed and it's nice," Rowdy added. That only made her madder.

"I don't think we should have sex anymore." Mary Louise said on a rush.

Rowdy smiled slowly. "Oh really. Why the change?"

"I didn't want to have sex until I was married."

Rowdy moved across the seat towards her. "Maybe, but it's one of those things that is pretty impossible to stop once you start. It's funny that way. My dad says it's like the old parable of trying to put the animals back in the barn after the fire. It's just too late."

He moved onto her seat and it reclined slowly.

"No, Rowdy," Mary Louise said quickly, but his arm was already across her waist.

"I'm just going to show you something, Mary Louise. The human body tends to desire things, once it experiences them. You can go decades without, but once you've tasted the nectar, it's pretty impossible to go back to the way things were."

Mary Louise felt the cool air on her chest and realized that while he had been talking he had also unbuttoned her dress to her waist. He had folded back the edges and was stroking each breast, back and forth. "A girl like you, Mary Louise, well you've got needs. Take your titties here. Pretty boobies, as far as most boobs go. But yours are extra sensitive. You can tell by the way your nipples are always sticking out so proud and impudent under your clothes. It's like your nips shout, here I am, look at me. See how suck able I am, they shout, bouncing and jostling back and forth. Watching you walk is like poetry in motion. Right breast—bounce, jiggle, and bobbles side to side where it bumps into the other tit, and starts all over. Then the left feels ignored and unloved, it is soon jumping to the same tune. Bounce, wiggle, and shake over and over. Now they want to be hurt."

mlyn
mlyn
63 Followers