Mary/Marcy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set a record for getting undressed. Marcy's eye grew wide as she saw my cock. Its size was not that big bit it was super hard. She had waited long enough for one that hard. She took the miniskirt off, revealing her body to me. In addition to rounded, full tits she had a flat tummy. At the junction of her shapely legs was a trimmed bush. I had her turn slowly to bring her smooth ass into view. Other than her tanned face, arms and lower legs her body was a pale white. That did make her dark pink nipples really stand out.

She had me sit on the sofa with my painfully hard dick waving in the air. She straddled my hips while lining her hairy pussy up with my erection. The sensation of her wet pussy on my cock head was incredible. When she was ready, she lowered herself down until she was fully impaled. She reacted as if my cock was electrified. Marcy was pumping herself on it so wildly I thought she might fly off. He pussy gripped my cock hard enough to prevent that.

Eventually she slowed down enough for me to get on top. But first I wanted to sample her wet pussy. She did not want me to withdraw, but she moaned even louder when I put my head between her thighs. I am not a master pussy eater, but I made up for that with enthusiasm. My lack of experience made no difference to Marcy. I was able to bring her too a loud orgasm. When I finally came up for air, I kissed my way up her body until I was again kissing her red lips.

"Mark, that was so good. Now I need you to fuck me some more."

"Beg me. Tell where you want me, slut!"

"My pussy, fuck my pussy!"

"I won't fuck you until you ask right."

"Fuck my hot cunt."

"Louder"

"Fuck my tight little cunt!"

"Louder." She hesitated, no doubt remembering that Dad was in the house. She gave a wry smile.

"FUCK ME. GIVE ME WHAT I NEED. "

That doubtlessly reached every part of the house. I plunged into her slick pussy, grinding as deep as possible.

"YES, GIVE ME THAT HARD DICK." I'm sure that was meant to be heard outside this room. And possible outside the house.

I really wanted it to last longer, but the excitement was too much. It was a little late but I suddenly thought about birth control. I know, typical guy.

"I'm getting close, should I pull out?"

"I am protected, fill me up. CUM IN MY HOT PUSSY!"

"HERE IT COMES, SLUT!" I also wanted to be heard.

My cock exploded in Marcy's tight hole.

"Oh my, that was what I needed. She appeared to be satisfied. After a few minutes, she sat up suddenly.

"I need to get home, I'm married."

"Yeah, I know. But do you think it would be acceptable for a married woman to keep dating me?"

"Oh, I think we can work something out."

"Too bad you are in a hurry."

My cock was beginning to stiffen.

"I suppose I have enough time for round two._

******

The next morning Mom and Dad were having coffee at the kitchen table. Mom looked to be quite content. For that matter, so did Dad. I still felt awkward seeing them after last night.

"It sounded like you had a great time with your date last night," Dad always got right to the point. Mom's eyes widened for a second. I assumed he was joining the role play. He then gave me a knowing wink. I relaxed.

"I'm sorry if we were a little loud."

"A little? Your Uncle Sid was complaining and he's been dead a year!"

Mom laughed but the feigned anger. Still it was nice to hear her laugh again.

"Ed! Leave the boy alone. He and the young lady were just having a good time."

"Oh, Mary, I am only teasing the boy. From the sound of it she was no lady. Mike, you and date can make as much noise as you need."

"I'll be taking her out again so I'll keep that in mind!"

"Great. Nothing like a good, hard fuck to keep them coming back!"

"Edward James, you watch your language!"

"If the boy is old enough to do it he is old enough to hear it. Fuck fuck fuck."

"You are hopeless. Mike, pardon your father, but he is using you vicariously. He wouldn't be able to handle someone like your date."

Dad appeared to sag, but shook it off quickly.

"Whatever. We know that Mike can 'handle' her. He should keep on satisfying her for as long as she wants."

"Thanks, Dad. I believe I will." I looked over at mom and gave a wink. She just smiled.

12