Mary Models

Story Info
Jenny and Mary do some art modeling!
9.1k words
4.47
27.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers

Mary and Jenny bounded up the steps of a local tech college. The two weren't at their usual school today because they were attending a special art class. Mary didn't have any sort of artistic skill, but she was there to assist Jenny with something.

Mary had an extra bounce to her step, as she was filled with nervous energy. Jenny wasn't so much looking for help with the actual drawing part of the class, but rather a type of performance. Jenny had a crazy plan that would set herself up to being a nude model for the class.

The two had talked about the plan for a few weeks. Jenny had made arrangements with the model who was scheduled to show up. Then, when it seemed like there would be no model, Mary was to nominate Jenny to do it.

"Are you absolutely sure though, I mean, they all know you," Mary whispered as they navigated the halls of the building.

"Well, it's going to be very embarrassing I'll admit. Yet you know it's not easy to choose between letting strangers see you naked, and letting people you know and trust see you naked," Jenny responded. Though Jenny's face was red, Mary's grew redder. Somehow, even though Jenny was supposed to be the one on show, she still managed to embarrass. Mary knew Jenny was right, both types of voyeurs were embarrassing.

"Besides, it'll be maybe a little flattering. The people in there are professionals or at least professionals in training. Will be a little nice to see what beauty they may find in me," Jenny added. Though Jenny was giving a brave act, Mary could still see signs of nervousness.

They arrived to the room, and a few people were already setting up their tools. Jenny did the same, while showing Mary around the room. The room was lined with cabinets of supplies. Tables and easels made a perimeter around a circular dais that was raised in the center of the room.

Jenny offered to let Mary climb up on the platform. Mary felt a bit silly for joining Jenny up there on the small stage. She suddenly began to picture what it might be like for Jenny soon, to be naked there and having a crowd of eyes on her. The thought alone made Mary shiver.

As more people came to the room, Jenny and Mary took their seats. Jenny had her own easel to work from and Mary took a seat at a table next to her. Though Mary was just there to help get things moving, Jenny still told her some basics. Primarily it was about the schedule and how a model will do a pose or two, and then a break, and repeat the process till class was done. Jenny even made sure Mary had some basic supplies to draw something. The two didn't want it to seem like Mary was just there for alterative motives.

"Ok class, has anyone heard from Melody? She was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago," said the woman rushing into the room. Mary figured she was the teacher. Everyone kind of looked at each other, not sure what was going on.

"OH, I just got a text, Teach, it's from Melody. She said something came up and she can't make it!" one of the other students said. Mary knew that was planned as well, having the scheduled model inform the class at the last second. Mary was impressed with how good Jenny was at planning.

"Oh dear, then I'm not sure what we're going to do. I suppose we can do some other exercises for class instead. I'm sorry about this everyone," the teacher explained. No one seemed mad or that upset about the events, it was an understandable situation; Mary knew that was her cue. She took a deep breath, ready to put on the best show she could.

"Um, I'm new here, but I think maybe Jenny could model for us," Mary bluntly offered. There was silence, and eyes narrowed in on Jenny. Jenny herself was already blushing, giving Mary a fake death stare.

"Mary, shush! I can't!" Jenny said. Mary knew there was supposed to be some resistance, and so, Mary did her best to follow the plan as best she could.

"When I was starting off, you did it for me. You can model naked for everyone too," Mary announced. It was partially a lie that Jenny had posed naked for artistic purposes, but it was partially true since Mary had seen Jenny naked multiple times.

"Shut up, that was different, that was just you..." Jenny scanned the other eyes in the room and quickly recoiled seeing that she was the center of attention. Mary could tell Jenny was trying to suppress a smile.

Mary was emboldened in pushing Jenny because she knew she'd win. Normally she would never be so bold, especially in front of people. "You've got nothing to be shy about Jenny, you look great. Besides, everyone here does need a model. Would that be ok if she did it?" Mary asked everyone in the room.

People were silent. No one probably wanted to seem rude to demand that she strip naked. However, the teacher did speak up, "Well, if you would be willing to do that Jenny, we would appropriately pay you."

Jenny appeared indecisive, "I don't know..." Jenny bit her lip and then locked eyes with Mary. "Ok, I'll do it, but Mary has to join me!" Jenny announced.

Mary's heart skipped a beat. She wasn't sure she heard Jenny right. "What?"

Jenny was still red in the face, but she got off her stool and stood next to Mary. "Come on, if I do it, you have to do it too. I'm not brave enough to do this on my own!"

Mary was lost; she wasn't sure what to do anymore. Jenny was changing the plan. Was Jenny actually serious? "I, I can't get naked in front of everyone here!"

"Now you know how I feel!" Jenny taunted back. Mary was feeling like things were flipping on their side. The two were being looked at now, no one chiming in to offer any help. Mary was sure she wasn't going to do it. Before Mary could give another firm denial, Jenny butted in, "So, Teach, is that ok if she joins me too? I mean the other times we've had two models it's been useful. I just, I would be so shy on my own."

Again, Mary wanted to say something, but this time the teacher interrupted her, "Girls, you most certainly can both model if you'd like. You don't even have to be naked; you can keep your underwear on. I would be happy to pay both of you as well."

Mary didn't care about the money. She didn't want to show anything to a bunch of strangers in a room! She didn't want to let them just stare at her as she would have to pose for them! Jenny knew Mary wasn't up for it yet, so she took command. She leaned in towards Mary's ear, "Please, just let's talk about this in private, just play along a bit more."

Mary wasn't so sure, but she accepted Jenny's plea for the time being. The teacher turned to a cabinet and grabbed two robes from it. "You girls can go get changed then. You can take your time; we really appreciate what you're doing."

With that all said, Jenny grabbed the robes and Mary by the wrist, and led her out of the room. Mary's face was red and she was speechless. Her naked body was offered up to all of them by Jenny. She wondered just how many of them were now picturing her naked!

Jenny didn't say anything either, but it was clear she was no longer nervous, and instead very excited. The two made a short trip down the hall and retreated into the girls' bathroom.

"Ok, sorry about that!" Jenny started with. "I know, a bit of a rude move to try and push you into this like that."

"Rude? Jenny, I can't just stand there in front of them in just my underwear!" Mary explained.

"Well, I was hoping you'd agree to do it naked actually," Jenny said with a devious grin.

Mary couldn't believe it, "Jenny, no way am I going out there naked! I was up on that stage; I know just how on show I'd be. That would be way too embarrassing!"

Jenny countered, "They aren't there to ogle, Mary. Honest, most are just there to study human form. It's about the art, not about staring at our cute bods."

Mary rolled her eyes. "Jenny, do you just go for the art?"

Jenny giggled, "Well, I may glance more for fun at times, but honest, you do sort of just focus on your canvas more than the actual people. Also it would mean a lot if I was up there with you. Not just for moral support, but just you know, more thrilling."

Mary thought about it. Jenny seemed really attached to the idea. Mary was so embarrassed at just the thought; she was sure following through with it would be even worse. "I can't do it naked Jenny," Mary insisted.

"That's fine, in our underwear then," Jenny began to lift her sweater up over her head. Mary saw Jenny's purple cotton bra now. Jenny didn't even slow or hesitate to start unsnapping her jeans.

Mary wasn't sure what to say. Jenny wasn't taking 'no' for an answer. She tried to still resist. "Jenny, it was just supposed to be you on show, why don't we just keep it like that?"

When Jenny's pants hit the floor, her matching, purple panties were now the subject of Mary's gaze. "I know, but I think you might like this. Really, this is a safe way to sort of see how strangers staring at you will feel. Heck, to make it even, I will be more exposed," before Mary could try to negotiate, Jenny had her hands behind her back as she eased her own bra off.

"Jenny, I still am not sure," Mary tried saying. Mary really would hate to disappoint a friend.

"Ok Mary, I'll even do a few extra things to make it extra bad for me, like really truly embarrass myself. You just have to play along a little too, alright?" Jenny was then topless, and dropped her bra in a pile of her own clothes. She was standing in the school bathroom now in just a pair of panties, shoes, and socks. "Really Mary, you'll like this. You're getting a bit tingly just thinking about it, right?"

Mary felt warm. She had been trying to picture herself standing in front of strangers in her underwear. Would they really not think any less of her? Would they not mind or really think about how she was exposed? She wasn't sure if perhaps she was letting her curiosity get the best of her. She also thought about the scene they just put on. She felt a little obligated to help the artists out, even if it was Jenny's scheme to get the original model to skip.

"You... really owe me Jenny. Like really," Mary said in defeat. She couldn't say no to Jenny. Jenny had never steered her wrong before.

"So that's a yes?" Jenny said with a snide smirk.

Mary grumbled, "Don't push it." She then looked around. Jenny was then putting her robe on, but didn't bother tying the front of the light material. She let it hang open as she expectantly watched Mary work up the courage to disrobe.

Mary let her fingers linger at her shirt hem. Jenny didn't say anything, letting Mary take her time. Mary wasn't so sure how well she would handle the actual modeling; she was getting stage fright from just undressing in front of Jenny. Though to her defense, she was also worried of someone walking in on them too.

With a forced and heavy breath, Mary finally lifted her shirt upwards. The straps of her black bra weren't quite hidden by the straps of her small, white tank top. She was still mostly decent, but still wished she could be more dressed.

"You've got this Mary, I know you can do this," Jenny said. Mary wasn't sure if it was just a cheap attempt to bolster her confidence, but she did continue to undress. Her thumbs slipped into the waistband of her pants and she lowered the pair to the ground. As she stood up, she tugged at the bottom of the tank top to cover up a portion of her black boyshorts.

"Cute," Jenny commented. Mary's blush flared up. "Keep going, they are studying human anatomy, they need to see your full form." She was starting to regret getting into this, but like usual, it felt like a snowball she was unable to stop. As time moved on, the more it seemed she would go into autopilot. She was wondering if she was just weak willed, her friends too convincing, or something else that led her to follow orders so well.

"Even cuter!" Jenny exclaimed when Mary did pull the hem of the shirt to her belly button. Jenny had gotten sight of her boyshorts proper, and saw a cute little pink ribbon at the top of them. Mary had bought the boyshorts recently. She felt compelled to get something a little extra "cute" to wear. Normally she wore things even plainer than them, but they were one of her naughtier pairs. She wouldn't admit it to Jenny, but she chose to wear them because she wanted to feel a little naughty herself while she was exposing her friend. Now the shoe was on other foot, or rather the clothes were off both the girls now.

When Mary did get her tank top off, she wrapped herself in the robe and quickly closed it. Mary was already doing Jenny enough favors; she wasn't going to keep just flashing her.

"Ok Mary, two things before we go," Jenny began. "Firstly, to show you I really mean I'll take the embarrassment fall most of the time, I'm going to make a quick detour on our way back. Just play along a bit, and you'll see. Secondly, when we get to the room again and we take off our robes, make a joke about me not wearing a bra today." Jenny bundled up her pile of clothes, the bra hidden among them.

Mary began to pick up her own clothing. "Jenny, I'm worried," Mary admitted. Her heart was racing a mile a minute.

"Just stick with me, and I'll make sure it's all fine. You'll see," Mary then held her hand out for Mary to take. Mary really wasn't confident on her own, but she did believe Jenny. Jenny was loving and caring, and Mary trusted that aspect. She took Jenny's hand, and Jenny walked them out into the hallway.

------

Mary Models

By Jappio

Part 2

A couple of hours later, and the girls were walking into the main entrance of the dorms. Jenny had a huge beaming smile as she made no sign of wanting to stop. Mary was feeling incredibly embarrassed and wanted out of the public eye. However, the Resident Assistant (RA) of the building stopped the two to say, "Hi." Jenny was able to excuse herself, but the flustered Mary ended up stuck in small talk.

The conversation was tough to hold, considering what had all just happened. Jenny had gone on ahead to her dorm room she shared with Julie. Mary eventually was able to end the conversation with the dark haired RA and make her way upstairs.

Mary's face was still glowing; she couldn't believe all she had done in front of those art students. The trip home was short, and she still didn't get a chance to recover.

When she knocked on the door to the J's (Jenny and Julie) room, she was shocked to find Julie was completely topless. Julie being undressed wasn't anything new, but so recklessly opening the door without even checking was still risky behavior. "What if it wasn't me?" Mary chastised.

Julie let Mary in. "You're the one to talk Miss Model!" Julie teased. The heat in Mary's face rekindled again. She closed the door behind her. She saw that Jenny was sitting on her bed. Julie joined her. Julie was in just a pair of light colored, cotton shorts. Her small breasts were quite bare, and nipples already hard.

Jenny then commented, "Wow, showing off made it so you wanted to flirt with the RA?"

"I wasn't flirting with Lindsey! She just wanted to talk a bit," Mary defended herself. "She even asked me why my face was so red, and I didn't even know what to say!"

Jenny giggled, happy that Mary was indeed still flustered. "Ok, so then, she put her robe on over those cute little panties," Jenny began to say.

"Hey! Don't tell her about them!" Mary whined.

Julie spoke next, "Yeah Jenny! Why tell when you can show? Mary, let's have a look, everyone else did!" Mary was again feeling like she was the center of attention, and it was all too soon after her adventure. To make matters worse, Julie continued, "In fact, I think you both should show off a bit what was on show."

"Oooo, I like that idea. We totally should. There were some very naughty poses I think you'd just love," Jenny said, lumping Mary in.

"Well sounds like you got to the part where I had them covered, so I'm not showing them yet," she mistaking said. Julie quickly nodded her head in agreement, considering Mary pretty much agreed to eventually showing them. Mary had gotten too used to following orders that day it seemed.

"Take a seat Mary. I just got to the point where we got our robes on and head into the hall. You remember, right?" Jenny asked.

Mary took a seat. She was a bit relieved the next part wasn't so much about her. "That's when we went to the wrong room, right? I still can't believe you did that, Jenny." Julie seemed very interested in what the two were talking about as she gazed at Jenny.

"That's right. I was very proud that Mary agreed to do a bit of modeling with me, so I was going to make it worth her while. We got right out of the bathroom. I had Mary carry our clothes in her arms. She was so shy to walk around in the flimsy little robe, it was adorable. Those things are pretty light; the fabric was something else on my stiff nipples. When we got close to the room, I kept an eye on the small windows on the doors and saw a nearby art class was going on as well," Jenny then stood up as she was about to tell the next part.

"I tell Mary my plan, and she doesn't even think I'd actually do it. Well I showed her, and everyone in the room. I opened the door, saying something like, "Ok, let's get this over with before I lose my never," and I open up my robe," Jenny then pulls her shirt up her body and off, tossing it to the side of the room. Julie and Mary get as good of a look as the students in that room did. "I waste little time whipping the robe off, dropping it into Mary's pile of clothes she's still carrying. Her jaw is hanging as I give her one final wink; tell her what happened next Mary."

Mary picked up the story as asked, "Well, she was in just her panties,"

Jenny added quickly, "I'd show you that, but as you can see, someone took them," and with that, Jenny tugged her pants down to flash Julie her exposed crotch. Mary got a good look at her bare bottom with that action. It was just a flash though, and she tugged her pants back up.

Mary continued, "So she turns around and walks a few steps in front of everyone. They are all shocked to see her like that. It was some type of pottery room, and they didn't even know what was going on. Jenny just acted all stunned and then quickly covered up her boobs," Jenny placed a hand on each breast to mimic her past action, "and she stammered something about having the wrong room. A few people giggled and we quickly got out of there. Jenny took her robe back and we made our way to the right room."

Jenny sat back down on the bed next to Julie. The two girls opposite Mary were now topless, and Mary couldn't help but look and contrast the two chests. She tried her best to at least not make it obvious.

Jenny narrated again, "So we're now both back with the other students. The teacher thanks us again for our bravery, and we are approaching the center dais. Mary isn't sure what to do, and I follow her lead, even though I've been to enough classes now to know how to model. Before the teacher though can tell us something silly like we can keep our robes on, I tell Mary that we'll do it on the count of three."

"Why did you have to do that? It was so embarrassing; you didn't even give me a chance to back out! I didn't want everyone to see me in just my underwear!" Mary complained.

Julie asked, "Oh, so what happened next? What did they see?"

Mary tried her best to pick the right words, "I... I took off my robe and everyone saw-"

Julie stopped her, "no, show me too what they saw! Get up like Jenny"

Mary did so, hesitantly of course. She stood shakily in the room, in front of the J's. She slowly took her shirt off, and took her tank top with it. Knowing she was at least in the safety of that room, Mary was able to convince herself to not draw it out too much. Even still, as she pushed her pants to the floor she saw the way that the two girls were staring at her black bra with a tiny pink ribbon between the cups that matched the boyshorts.

Jappio
Jappio
1,082 Followers