Mary Poppins Does Dallas

Story Info
From a nanny to sex education teacher.
7.3k words
4.39
13.6k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note from author- I have been nurturing a Mary story for months and just viewed a teaser of the Emily Blunt movie to be released at Christmas 2018. Imagine this as an XXX parody from Vivid movie studio's starring Emily. Also I wrote this inspired by the original books and not the Disney movie. I do not own the rights to the novels by P.L. Travers, this is fan fiction for other fans.

xxx

Texas 2018.

Mary Poppins was as timeless as the hills, and as wise as an owl. Several decades old she still looked about thirty years old. The magical and mysterious blue eyed brunette looked quite prim and proper as she waited in the hallway of the Circle XXX ranch. Situated in the rolling hills north of Dallas, Mary had literally blown into Texas on the wind, her soft landing anchored by her trusty umbrella.

"Thank you my dear." She spoke to the parrot head atop the brolly.

"You're welcome," it answered with a twitter.

"Well, bless me, I seem to have popped over to the Colonies. No matter."

Sitting in a wicker chair with her carpet bag by her feet, she waited for the owner and her prospective new employer. The opulent stone and timber building stood in the centre of 12,000 acres of land, cattle of Texas Longhorns could be heard in the distance. Built by a wealthy Texan named Wilberforce Jackson, now retired, Mary had designs on giving lessons to the mans eighteen year old son.

"Good day to you, Miss?"

The seventy year old owner entered with his son, both dressed in the usual attire of cowboy boots and Stetson. He scrutinised the odd young woman through his horn rimmed spectacles. As she stood the two men did a double take as they looked at the chestnut haired woman in the Edwardian get up. A long sleeved navy blue jacket with white piping was worn over a navy cotton skirt that came down to her boots. The black boots had lace up fronts with two inch heels and were ankle high. A white cotton blouse could just be seen under the jacket, and a blue pork pie hat was plonked on top of her head. She held out her right hand which was covered in wrist length lace gloves.

"Good morning to you, Mister Jackson. I've come about the position of private tutor for your son. I'm Mary Poppins. I can commence immediately."

Jackson scratched his nose and again looked the quaint woman up and down.

"You are sure this is the job for you? My son has led an insular life these last few years and he needs advice and coaching on pleasing women in bed."

Mary had spent decades as nanny and governess to the upbringing of children. Now in this modern age she taught young men and women in advanced sexual technique. She was aware young Albert had hardly ever strayed from the ranch and had concentrated on rearing the cattle and helping his father. Now Wilberforce was anxious for his only son to marry and raise a family. Somewhat inexperienced in the ways of the world, Albert had begged his father to hire him home help to avoid humiliation and embarrassment when he ventured out in search of female company.

"Absolutely, you can rely on me. Just show me to my room and within the week Albert will have all the confidence he needs."

"Please, call me Bert." Said the timid young man. "Will it be just written, or can I expect practical lessons too?"

The sandy haired six footer was certainly a handsome sort, and the physical labour of cattle driving had paid off in dividends. His chest filled out his plaid shirt, and his developed legs looked quite ripped in his blue jeans.

"Oh, you'll find that I am very thorough once I get down to it." Her eyes twinkled as she spoke in her educated English accent. "Just a week, or until the wind changes."

"Let me show y'all to your room, just up the stairs. May I take your bag?"

"That will not be necessary, thank you." She kept a firm grip on the bag.

Mary Poppins followed the man as they climbed the spiral staircase to the next level. Nice bannister she thought, such a pity to waste it, utterly boring having to go up step by step. She took a glance around the modest bedroom and nodded with approval.

"Splendid. This will suffice nicely. Well, until tomorrow then."

She watched intently as Bert left, her big blue eyes especially lingering on his tight ass in his Levi's. Her carpet bag on the floor twitched a few times as if it contained something living.

"Alright, alright, don't get jittery."

Mary took her hat and jacket off and then clicked her finger and thumb.

"And...wait for it! And unpack!"

The bag opened and Mary's personal effects and change of clothes rose up and danced in a merry way and settled on the bed in a neat and tidy fashion. She looked on with a scowl on her face and admonished the carpet bag with a big sniff.

"I'm watching you, very closely. Mark my words you can be replaced any time."

The bag closed by itself and jumped into the corner of the room. Right, thought Mary. Rest up and then the fun begins.

x

After breakfast, Mary and the eager young man made themselves comfortable in a large front room with dark panelling and tan wood trim. Plants and lamps were all around two leather sofas, a fine rug was on the floor between the seats.

"Well now, this is perfect. I like to keep it informal when I teach, no stuffy classrooms and chalkboards."

Yet Mary had appeared from her repose and looked stiff and imposing in a long sleeved white button up cotton blouse with a ruffle front. A red bowtie was at her elegant neck, and her dark brown hair fell to the top of her shoulders. Her midi length skirt now had a white apron over the front with two little pockets and a bow at the back.

"First things first Bert. There's a difference to making love and having sex. I'm going to attempt to show you how to make love to a woman, and later have mind blowing sex. Wild sex is enormous fun, but most women enjoy slow, romantic sex with someone they care about. We will discuss foreplay, which can be more pleasurable than the act of sexual intercourse, especially for women. Then oral sex, different positions and advanced. Any questions?"

Bert had listened intently. Did this odd stuffy woman really know all about steamy sex?

"I'm all ears."

"Excellent. Now, each man and woman differs in tastes and choices. But some things are common. You need to know how to arouse yourself. Women like physical contact for the most part, men like the visual. How many times a week do you masturbate?"

Bert gasped at the direct approach in the question and stuttered as he ran his hand through his mop of hair, his fine golden lashes fluttering. "Do you wank daily? Three times a week? Come on, answer me."

Mary began to get rather cross and stood up with her hands on her hips. "I guess every night, I like to watch Pornhub.com."

"What do you mean? Blue movies? Let me tell you, young man, sex on film is not like real sex. Now, how long is your penis when fully erect?"

"I, I don't rightly know."

"Dear me, this won't do at all."

Mary dipped into her apron pocket and whipped out her trusty tape measure.

"Come on, spit spot, let me take a look."

"Who me!" Bert visibly shrunk in his seat.

"Look, time is money."

Mary blinked twice very quickly and his zipper at the fly of his jeans lowered by itself.

"Huh, how did that happen? Did you?"

"What?" Mary feigned ignorance and bent over the broad chested man and fished inside for his cock.

"Can you get it up? We don't have all day."

Mary took hold of his semi erect knob and rubbed it vigorously in her slender right hand.

"Just close your eyes and fantasise, think of what you might like to do to a young blonde with a large bosom."

Sure enough Bert got hard in no time, the woman's hand felt marvellous on the virile mans rigid prick. Mary studied it up close. Good size and girth, clean and smooth with a splendid tapered glans. One thick blue vein ran down the upper right of the impressive shaft.

"You have a nice member, the ladies will certainly be pleased believe me. Lets see, hmm, yes, a majestic seven inches in all. First rate."

"Thank you, Miss Poppins." Bert managed to utter with a dry throat.

"Call me Mary. Now, show me how you masturbate. Any lubricant?"

"Usually some, yeah."

"Allow me."

Mary held his stiff hose upright and bent her head to dribble on the rosy crown. Then she looked him in the eye and smeared it over his length. Bert took his cock and gave his hard on a spiral twist in a clockwise motion which was his favourite. Mary took his jeans down to his ankles and looked at his tanned thighs and calves.

"I can see most women are going to love your body, all we need is to give you some confidence and some basics."

Bert was quite aroused by now and his inhibitions of being naked with a woman were waning.

"Try placing one hand at the root of your penis, and use the other to stroke up from the bottom to the head. Firm, yet gently at the same time. Good work, now rub the head with the palm of your hand and go back down. And then up again."

Bert never took his eyes of the brunette, her baby blue eyes sparkled as she spoke.

"For men, visual stimulation is vital in getting aroused sufficiently to perform the act of sex."

In a heartbeat Mary untied her apron and proceeded to slowly unbutton her starched blouse. Every button came undone with an enticing and sensual display that made Bert beat his meat more quickly. She licked her thin lips and made them wet as her fingers brushed her pale skin under the blouse. Finally the top was undone and Mary shook it off her creamy shoulders and tossed it to the sofa.

"You have pretty tits." Bert nodded, his fist clenched around his throbbing cock.

Left in bra only from the waist up, Mary went behind her back and unhooked the navy bra and let it slide down her arms. Her pert 32B cup boobs pointed at him with hard nipples that looked like they could cut glass.

"Thank you, my good man." She supressed a smile, flattered by his remark.

"Keep masturbating please, don't be nervous."

She said calmly as she gently massaged her nipples between finger and thumb.

"When you are comfortable with yourself, you can concentrate on pleasing your woman."

Bert was VERY relaxed, so relaxed that as he ogled the pretty tits of his tutor he ejaculated into his right hand. He shuddered as his cum splattered on his groin and stomach and blushed furiously.

"OH HELL!"

"Hey now, young man! No need to curse!"

Mary Poppins picked up her bra and blouse and got dressed again.

"Satisfactory start, you have no problems with your genitals, this is good. We'll take a break and reconvene this afternoon. Lesson two, oral sex."

Fucking A! Thought Bert.

x

Later in the afternoon, around two, the Texan returned to the same room in a blue and white Dallas Cowboy's football jersey and sweat pants. He saw Mary Poppins in her seat in the same attire, straight backed and alert. Bert began to take the view that the English woman was quite a looker, and he was totally up for anything the lesson might bring.

"Howdy." He smiled and spoke in his southern drawl.

"Good afternoon, I trust you have recovered from this mornings introduction."

Bert sat and crossed his legs, his manhood beginning to stiffen already.

"Raring to go."

For the next hour she explained and outlined the erogenous zones of both the male and the female, emphasising the need to build the arousal and not to rush straight with all guns blazing.

"Right, the act of oral sex on a woman is known as cunnilingus. Arousing your partner is a way of building one up for what is to come. First thing to know about your lady friend is if she is not relaxed, she won't enjoy it. She will know her ideal position, lying down is the normal way, but there are alternatives. Here."

With that Mary stood and reached behind her back to undo her skirt which fell in a heap at her black ankle boots. Bert looked on with his mouth open as she stepped out of her granny bloomers, white cotton knee length pantaloons with a lace trim. She kept her blouse on and stood naked from the waist down. Her Mound of Venus was neatly trimmed and sat tantalisingly between her upper thighs.

"Now I will sit on the edge of the sofa, like so."

The ageless brunette did so and slipped a cushion under her cute butt to lift up her pelvis.

"Slip those pants off, my good man and kneel in front of me."

Bert lost his pants in a split second and stood before the impatient woman with his erect cock poking up at the ceiling.

"Excellent, you are stiff. Now pay attention. I want you to put your face to me and lick my thighs from the inside of my knees and up to the inner thigh, making absolutely sure to tease me by NOT touching my vagina."

The excited young man placed his hands on her legs and did as she asked, his rigid prick bumping her soft skin as he knelt. Her womanly scent was intoxicating as he worked his lips and tongue on her flesh.

"Good, good, now increase speed and switch between each thigh, and grip my legs harder."

Mary bit her lower lip as she became flushed in the heat of the moment, her head moving from side to side.

"Kiss my belly." She asked as her lower body writhed on the cushion.

Bert moved up, his big cock brushing her loins as he did so. He planted tiny butterfly kisses on her abdomen, and baring in mind what she said before avoided her pussy.

"I'm getting very aroused and needy, so at this point you may make contact with my vagina."

Bert needed no further encouragement as he pursed his lips and kissed her moist outer lips lightly. Peeking through the fine hairs the lips were plump and pink.

"Relax your jaw and flick out your tongue. Concentrate on the outer labia before moving inside."

Mary let out soft moans of pleasure as kissed her skin of her folds and then traced out slow circles around and around tasting the viscous fluids that coated them. Her excitement was building nicely, the man was a natural she thought.

"Oh my, how delightful, yes. Now there are no hard and fast rules here, if the woman directs you to do something she prefers do it. Myself, I like two fingers inside, so, gently if you please, insert your index and second finger inside my inner lips."

Bert licked his fingers and pushed them in, his eyes wide at the incredible sight of Mary Poppins legs spread out wide for him. He darted in halfway never taking his eyes off her muff which utterly fascinated the young man. His digits twirled inside the wet confines of her tunnel and his cock bobbed wity the thrill of his intimate exploration. Mary was almost dying from the anticipation of his tongue on her clitoris.

"Can you see my little hood at the very top of my labia?"

"Yes I can."

"Good. Now very, very gently pull the hood back."

Bert did as asked and gasped at the sight of what looked like a tiny button,

"This is very sensitive, you will make a lot of women very happy IF you treat it properly. Now keep your fingers inside me and swipe your flattened tongue from the bottom to the clitoris."

Bert steadied his lower body as he concentrated on her instructions. After a few big swipes he made an arrow of his tongue and flicked up and down on the little nub alone.

"That feels great, try side to side." Mary began to breathe in ragged gasps as she raised her pelvis up from the cushion.

Bert kept his strong forearms around her thighs as he ate her out, his confidence growing with each second.

"Faster now, faster, faster!"

Mary was taken aback by the novice, a born natural if ever she knew one. She felt the welcome warm rush as the blood rushed to her pussy and her heart beat fast in her bosom as the muscles in her legs tensed.

"Don't stop, don't stop."

Bert now made frantic licks on her dampened twat, his chin positively soaked with his spit. Then Mary shouted out as her body shook and a series of intensely pleasurable waves hit her pussy.

"Keep licking!" Mary demanded as she opened her eyes and observed the sandy haired mans head in her crotch.

Finally he surfaced for air and rubbed his aching cock in his right fist.

"That was really hot! How did I do?"

Mary sat up, her legs still wide open. Her boots toe down in the thick carpet. She wiped her brow and inhaled deeply.

"Nine out of ten, extraordinary start. Practically perfect in every way."

"Thanks, any chance of a blowjob?"

"What! Blow...job? You mean fellatio my dear chap. Tut tut. Since you have brought the subject up I can see you are in need of some relief."

Mary stood up and pushed him back onto his bottom on the same cushion she had just vacated, still warm to the touch. She made no effort to cover her nakedness, just smoothed out her waist high blouse.

"If you are lucky you may meet a lady who is willing to give you oral satisfaction. Please be aware a lot of women don't like to do it so be understanding."

Mary put another cushion under her knees and settled down at his feet. Her eyes on his she took hold of his root with both hands and jerked his shaft with spiral twists. Then her head dipped and she took the big top inside her warm mouth. Bert shrieked unashamedly, the feel of being enveloped by her was too perfect. The English woman held still, his bell end inside, as her amazing tongue alternated between swirling and flicking at him.

"Holy shit! Oh, please excuse my language."

Mary made a muffled reply, totally focused on her task at hand. With her left hand at the base of his seven incher she moved her head down his shaft about half way, lubricating it to her satisfaction. He felt good and hard in her mouth she was not ashamed to admit and began a very joyous bobbing motion on his impressive stiff. Her right hand reached up and scratched his groin with her fingertips.

"It's so good." Bert sighed, his toes curling up in the carpet.

Mary Poppins was proud of her oral technique and sucked and licked with various speeds, sometimes pursing her lips on the fat crown, sometimes swallowing up his whole length. All the while she made lewd noises, spluttering and humming on his hot prick, sending incredible vibrations all along the shaft.

"I like your penis very much, most pleasant."

Mary took a deep breath then deep throated him until his cock head hit the back of her throat. Her eyes watered and she gagged once but recovered with sheer expertise. She felt her pussy twitch as she mashed her nose against his pelvic bone. Then she released him and left a string of spit that stayed connected by her lips to his knob, finally breaking and running down the underside of his twitching stalk.

"Now the question might arise when you have reached the point of no return of your partner will suck or swallow. Are you ready?"

FUCK YEAH, Bert screamed in his head.

"Quite ready, Mary," he actually whispered.

"Then, I think I shall swallow."

She gave a sniff with her nose and then Mary resumed her sucking and salaciously slid her mouth down on his length once more. Her slippery tongue was all over the plum like head, darting here and there, teasing and tickling him. He looked down at her fine head of hair as she knelt at his feet, moving up and down without a care in the world. His balls ached for relief and he couldn't last any longer, and he roared loudly.

"WOW!"

Bert shot his seed and spurted down the throat of the accommodating woman. Expecting a big load Mary held still and felt her mouth fill with the hot, thick goo. There was certainly a lot and she had to choke the salty stuff back with several big gulps. She kept his cock in her mouth until he stopped pulsing.

"Strike me pink! You ARE quite the pistol!"

"Born and raised in Texas."

Mary stood and put the back of her hand to her chin.

"In the morning we shall discuss sexual intercourse. Theoretical and practical I think."

Fucking A! Thought Bert.

123z
123z
813 Followers