Mary' Revelation

Story Info
Beyond my imagination but so arousing.
999 words
3.36
26.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were in bed early one night when I chose to bring up Mary's mention of Bob's name in an erotic description of her watching neighbors through our kitchen window.

I said Mary, "How did you know his name was Bob?"

She replied, "John, believe me when I say I was going to tell you, but promise you won't doubt my love for you after what happened."

Regardless of what she meant I agreed. I would never doubt Mary's love.

"John, it was about a week before you caught me watching them making love that night. I knew her name was Linda from talking to her in our garden. It was a hot day and she asked me in to have coffee. We were sitting there making conversation when she got up and made a phone call in the other room. I couldn't hear her except she mentioned my name. It could have been Mary's here but I'm not sure. When she got back and sat down she had a smile on her face. She looked right in my eyes and said."

"Mary, we know you watched Bob and I making love. There was a light somewhere and we could see your silhouette in the kitchen window."

"John, I couldn't speak out of shame. I put my hands over my face and I'm sure my face was red. I thought back and remembered the night the light was on in the bathroom with the door partly open. I told Linda I was so sorry and I think I was almost crying. Linda came over and sat next to me on the love seat. She put her arm around me and said,"

"Dear girl, look at me. It wasn't offensive at all but actually turned us on. We were moving in two days but if it had not been for that something hot might have happened. We had no idea you were so inclined but saw gentle movements and were convinced you were touching yourself."

"John, I was relieved and even a little turned on remembering some of the nights I had watched. Linda must have sensed this because she pulled me close and kissed my cheek. You know I am not attracted to women but I relaxed against her and put my arm around her. John, she began stroking my arm and whispered in my ear,"

She whispered, "Mary, you are a very attractive woman."

"John, Linda kissed my neck and her hand moved to my breast. I can't explain but it felt nice. She kept it up then went under my blouse. She was pinching and caressing me there. Then for some reason I looked up, Bob was standing in the doorway, and John, he had an erection. I could see the outline in his trousers. He had been watching. No way of knowing how long but it was obvious he was aroused. Soon Linda pushed my bra up and her contact with my skin and nipple caused me to put my hand over hers to increase the sensations. Oh John, I was actually turned on. She undid a button on my blouse and started sucking my nipple. And Bob knew, he was staring at us. I couldn't believe what happened next. He unzipped and took it out. I couldn't take my eyes off it. He just held it in his hand making small up and down strokes.

John, he had me wanting more. He came closer and said, "Mary, let me see them."

"I knew what he wanted but couldn't move."

He whispered, "Oh please Mary, please." His eyes were pleading.

"John, I wanted him to see. I pushed Linda back, pulled my blouse and bra up and was bare for him. I was cupping myself, as an offering. He moved closer."

His eyes became dreamy and he said, "Oh Mary, they're beautiful."

"And John, he started stroking himself and just staring. It was sticking straight up. Oh John, I wanted it. I needed it so bad. They had me so aroused that in my mind I pictured holding it. I couldn't sit still and Linda sensed my need. She started lightly grabbing and pinching my shorts down there. I desperately wanted more and was arching to be rubbed but she kept teasing. It was maddening but increased my arousal."

Then Bob told Linda, "Pull her shorts down."

"I tried to object but she reached up and slowly pulled them down. I lifted my hips to assist until I was completely exposed to their eyes."

Bob moved closer and looked right at me. He kept saying, "Yes, yes, oh Mary so hot, it's so sweet."

"He started really stroking and squeezing himself. And Linda was making butterfly kisses down there while I was arching up, reaching for more. John, Bob and I were looking into each other's eyes. I knew what he wanted but Linda began licking me."

"Seeing that, Bob took Linda by the hips and went into her. She was moaning and her hips were moving. Then she held me open until my little thing was standing up. And she took it in her mouth. She was sucking and licking. The feelings were beautiful, I began moving up and down seeking release. I remember saying yes, yes, do it, please don't stop. I was so close and it was contagious. Bob began rapidly thrusting in and out. John, so help me it was heaven. He groaned, then Linda and I stiffened. I remember saying Oh my God."

"John, hold me down there and do me like Bob did Linda. Just thinking about it has me on fire."

After hearing all that I was almost beyond control. I thrust upwards, reached around and held her with my fingers squeezing and rubbing.

Mary gasped "Yes, yes, oh John, now, now, oh my God!"

It was wonderful, the magic happened for me too. The French call it the little death and beautiful agony and I can only agree.