Mary, Robert and the Prom

Story Info
They teamed to go to something special.
2.7k words
3.85
62.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started when I was thirteen years old. I was at the drive in movies with my parents and I'd gone to use the bathrooms. On the way back to our car I was passing by a car and I heard, "Oh yeah baby, fuck me with your cock," and I peeked in the window and saw a guy fucking a girl in the backseat and I stayed and watched until the girl looked up and saw me and then I ran back to our car. Two weeks later my parents took me to the movies again and I left the car on the pretext of going to the bathroom, but I prowled the lot until I found another couple fucking in their car. I was hooked!

When drive in movies disappeared I was devastated. For four years I had watched over sixty couples getting it on in their back seats and I was a confirmed voyeur. I started walking the neighborhood at night, looking in open windows and I was rewarded on several occasions by seeing couples screwing. Twice I saw one woman doing two guys while a third sat in a chair and watched (same house) and once I saw a woman with five guys. I caught hell on that one because I stayed and watched so long I missed my curfew and got grounded for a week. Fortunately I woke up to the fact that what I was doing was frowned upon by the law, and since jail wasn't in the long-term plan I had for myself, I quit - cold turkey! I didn't realize how hooked I was on watching until then.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I was eighteen and a senior in high school I met the woman who would one day become my wife. Mary was the school slut and even though she was a senior I don't think there was a guy in any of the lower grades that Mary hadn't fucked if they were willing. A lot of guys wouldn't have anything to do with her because of her reputation and there were a lot of guys she wasn't interested in, like me. I was overweight, wore glasses with lenses that looked like the bottoms of pop bottles, and I was thought of as a nerd. But even nerds get lucky once in a while.

Senior prom was fast approaching and I was not planning on attending since none of the girls I asked would go with me. I was sitting in the school cafeteria eating my lunch and reading a chemistry book when someone sat down across from me. I looked up from the book and saw Mary sitting there. Now Mary might have been the school fuck pig, but she was no skag. One the ten scale Mary was a solid eight and possibly even a nine. She opened her lunch bag and then she said, "You going to the prom?"

I shook my head no and she asked, "Why not?"

"Can't get anyone to go with me" I said.

She looked at me with her cool green eyes and asked, "Do you want to go?"

"I don't know. I suppose I should since it's supposed to be part of the high school experience, but I don't even know how to dance, at least not all that well."

"Well," Mary said, "You and me are in the same boat. I'm good enough to fuck, but no one wants to be seen in public with me, at least not at something like the prom. You want to take me?"

Sweet Jesus, I thought, does a bear shit in the woods? Does a duck walk barefoot on the beach? There was a moments hesitation on my part, not because I needed to think about it, but because I couldn't believe this was happening. She noticed the hesitation and said, "Don't say no because you can't dance. I can teach you all you'll need to know. Unless you are going to say no because you don't want to be seen with me either."

I broke out laughing so loud that everyone in the cafeteria looked over at us and Mary said, "What's so funny?" I got my laughing under control and said, "I'd kill to have something as nice as you on my arm, and you think I'd turn you down?" She smiled and offered me her hand; "Shake?" and I took her hand and said, "Deal!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We arranged to meet after school and we went to her house and started on dance lessons. Fifteen minutes of trying to work on the waltz and Mary stopped and said, "This isn't working."

I looked at her confused. "Your hardon," she said, "It keeps getting in the way," and she knelt down in front of me and opened my fly. Taking out my dick she wrapped her lips around it and started sucking me off. I am ashamed to say that I came in less than a minute. She swallowed my cum and tucked me back in and we got back to practice. We practiced for another two hours and at the end Mary said, "Not bad. Not bad at all. By prom night you'll be a regular Fred Astair. Can I ask you a personal question?"

I nodded a yes. "Are you a virgin?"

My face flushed red and I mumbled a yes.

"I thought so. You came pretty quick earlier." She looked at her watch and said, "We've still got an hour before my mom gets home."

It was wonderful! The first time I came almost as quick as when she sucked me off. The second time I lasted about four minutes and I was still going strong ten minutes into the third time when Mary said we had to hurry up and finish because her mom would be home soon. For the next five weeks it was dance practice followed by fucking and by prom night I was pretty good at both. The only down side to things was the knowledge that after the dance I would probably never see her again. I knew I was being used by Mary to get back at the guys who had turned their backs on her, but I didn't care. I was in love with her.

The night of the prom I picked Mary up in a limousine hired by my parents. It was a surprise and my dad said, "Your mother and I wanted this night to be memorable," and he handed me a hundred-dollar bill, "Have fun, but be home by some time next week" and both he and my mother laughed.

When Mary and I drove up in front of the gym we were the center of attention - we were the only ones in a limo - and I have never been prouder than I was on that night when I walked up the steps with Mary on my arm. She was drop dead gorgeous and easily the best looking girl there and, to me at least, the night was magical. It seemed as if all eyes were on us the entire evening. We danced every dance and whenever anyone tried to cut in Mary said, "No thanks. This evening belongs to Robert."

I hate to brag, but we were good together. Astair and Rogers couldn't have done it any better; if the band played it, Mary and I danced it. Twice they played a song and only Mary and I were out on the floor; waltz, rumba, samba, foxtrot, watusi, the monkey, line dances, we did them all. God, but I did not want the night to end and send me back to being the obscure nerd that I was before Mary. When the band played the last dance Mary buried her head in my shoulder and whispered, "Thank you Robert. You'll never know what this night meant for me."

Oh yes I did. It meant as much or more to me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As we were leaving Mary said, "We have been invited to a party. Can we go?" I smiled at her and said, "If it will keep the evening from ending," and she stood on her toes and kissed me.

The party was your typical kegger. It was held at the home of one of the guys whose parents had sprung for the keg and then gone to spend the night at a motel after making John promise that the house would still be there in the morning. We hadn't been there twenty minutes before Mary came up to me and said, "You know my reputation, right?' and I kind of shrugged my shoulders and didn't say anything. "It should be obvious to you after the weeks we've spent together that I do it because I love doing it, not because I crave the attention."

"What's this all about?" I asked. Mary hesitated and then said, "Some of the guys want me to pull a train. I want to do it, but you're my date and if you say no I won't do it."

Talk about agonizing decisions. Mary was mine for the night and so far it had been the best night of my life and I didn't want to share it with anybody, but I loved Mary and I wanted her to be happy and enjoy this night as much as I had. I took her face in both hands and bent to kiss her. When I broke the kiss I said, "I get to be first and I get to be last."

Mary smiled and kissed me again, "First, last, and always lover. Come on," and she took me by the hand and led me to one of the bedrooms.

Again, I hate to brag, but I was a stallion that first time. I fucked Mary a good twenty minutes before I came and all the time the other guys were crying, "Come on for Christ's sake, we want some too." And then my night really got good! I watched as Mary fucked nine different guys, three of them four times, four of them twice and I saw her take three loads down her throat. Every once in a while she would look over at me standing there, stroking my dick, and blow me a kiss. It was a voyeur's dream - watch and not have to run, or duck and hide. When everyone was done and Mary and I were alone in the room she held her arms open to me and said, "I'm waiting lover," and I crawled on top of her and my cock fell into her wide-open pussy. I could just barely feel the walls of her pussy, but I was in heaven. After a long leisurely fuck that lasted twenty or more minutes we cleaned up and I took her home. As we stood on her front porch she gave me a log kiss and then said, "Thank you Robert for the most perfect evening of my life," and then she went inside.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I don't know what happened that magical night, but I suddenly became popular. People who had hardly ever spoken to me before invited me to parties. Girls who had always turned up their noses up at me were hinting I should call. I dated several of them, and even fucked a few, but my mind was always on Mary. I saw her around, always on the arm of one jock or another, but she never seemed to notice me, or so I thought.

It was the week before graduation and I was in the cafeteria, nose buried in a book, when someone sat down at the table with me. I looked up from the book and saw Mary. "You haven't called." I put my book down and looked at her with confusion on my face. "Are you like the rest of them? Fuck me and suddenly I'm not good enough for you anymore?" I just stared at her; I couldn't seem to find the right words to say. "Well fuck you asshole!" and she got up to leave.

I grabbed her by the arm and she tried to pull away but I wouldn't let go and finally she sat back down. "I didn't know you wanted me to call," I said. "I thought you only wanted me around to get you through the prom."

She gave me a withering look, "I am not that much of a bitch! I thought you cared for me. You're the only guy who has ever treated me like I was more than just a piece of meat. Christ, I even asked you for permission to let me do other guys, and after I did you made love to me. Not just fucked me, you made love to me," and she looked at my face. I don't know what she saw, but she said, "Don't you dare deny it, you did, you made love to me - I know it!"

What could I say, it was true. "You're right. I did make love to you. Every time we had sex I was making love to you, because I do love you."

"Then why haven't you called? And don't give me that bullshit about the prom!"

"Look at me," I said, "I'm an overweight, four eyed nerd. I see you going around with the best looking guys in school, so why would I even think you would want to hear from me? Why, after having the best night of my life with you, would I risk calling you just to get turned down?"

She just looked at me and then she shook her head, "You sure can be a dumb fuck sometimes. I turned you into the best dancer in school in only three weeks. Give me a couple of months and I'll turn you into a Greek god."

Well, she never managed to do that, but she did work my ass off and I did lose twenty-eight pounds before we started college in the fall. She put me on weights to firm me up; contacts took care of the four eyes, but the nerd was bone deep and there to stay. Can't help it, I've always been the studious type and I've always strived for top grades. Mary had me in such great shape that I actually went out for sports in college and I eventually got a letter in soccer. If I had started sooner I might even have done some good at football; one of the coaches told me I had the best hands he'd ever seen.

Mary was my steady girl all the way through college, with a twist. She still fucked other guys, but only after asking me for permission first. My answer was always" I get to be first and last?' and she always said, "First, last and always lover."

Everybody always thought that I was just standing there watching while waiting my turn and I was, but I was watching for the pure pleasure of watching.

I graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering and Mary got her degree in Computer Science and we decided it was time for us to make things legal and we got married. Our wedding reception was not what you would call traditional; Mary got fucked by twenty-one guys that night while I watched and waited to be last. We are doing pretty well for ourselves and Mary is still a cock crazy slut. She asked me for blanket permission for her to be able to fuck her clients (it would be awkward to have me around for that) and I gave it. Whenever she does she always hurries home to give me my sloppy seconds and I never get tired of them. She has slowed down a little over the last couple of years and only does a gangbang once every two or three weeks and I'm always there watching, and I always make love to her when it's over. Our tenth anniversary is coming up soon and Mary wants to celebrate by asking the twenty-one guys who fucked her at the wedding reception to a party. You know my answer to that, "I get to be first and last, right?"

And - I get to watch.