Mary Steps Out

Story Info
Reading material makes the difference.
4.2k words
4.12
176.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
astech8
astech8
4 Followers

I’m Mary 36 years old. I’m 5’2” 105# and a skinny 32b-22-34. Red hair green eyes and most say better than average looks. I have an advanced degree in computer science and work for one of the largest tech companies in the world. My job is to design and over see the installation of large corporate technology infra-structures. Not as easy as it may seem as most companies are using old equipment and don’t normally upgrade there entire systems. You have to know what new equipment and software will work and be compatible with the older equipment.

My husband Jim is also 36 and has worked his way up from an accounts manager to vice president for a small Midwestern banking group. We both grew up in middle income families and have worked hard to get where we are today. We met when I was at his corporate office installing a bank of new servers and the poor guy had his computer lock up. MS DOS what more need I say. So in no time I got him back up and running and to thank me he inquired of my married status and when I told him single and looking he ask me out for dinner. Nine months later we were married and we have had a great marriage for 11 years.

We decided not to have any children and while putting up with our families always harping about when we were going to start a family we enjoyed or work and lifestyle and did so without the guilt of “not being there for the children.”

Our sex life has been super. We rent X rated movies I dress up, some would say down, in revealing clothes and get picked up by this rich banker who takes me to hotels and fuck my brains out. Jim has heard me describe my earlier escapades and I had noticed his 7” cock always stayed harder longer and his come shot out farther when I was telling him about screwing or sucking off my old boyfriends.

A few months ago a magazine showed up in the mail in a black plastic bag addressed to my husband. You couldn’t tell from the label the name of the magazine but I figured Jim was finally getting Playboy. He was always buying it and I had told him it would be a lot cheaper to subscribe than to pay over the counter prices. When I inquired he went over to his closet and handed me four issues of Penthouse Letters. One of which was their special issue of wives that screw around either with their husbands watching or with their permission. I told Jim I was going to read them in case I could pick up some tips that might spice up our sex life.

I found out that the spice was pepper. Story after story of husbands wanting their wives to be exhibitionists, fuck, no sleeping going on in those articles, other men, mainly black it seemed, and groups and mainly while they got to watch.

Doing a little adding I figured Jim would like to see me get laid by someone else. We had fantasized during sex with me being his favorite actress and he had fucked me as Tom Cruise more times than even he knew.

I told him that those sure were some hot magazines and they sure got my motor running. He laughed and said he could sharpen his dick from reading them.

Two weeks later Jim was going to Houston to a banking convention and I was taking a couple of personal days to go along. A four day weekend away from work would be nice and I was planning to see what Jim would like to see me do with other men as a surprise to him. I was leaning back and forth on the fucking of other men issue. I knew that I could have a blast dressing sexy and flirting and dancing with other men and I would get wet thinking about teasing a real tall black man.

Wednesday evening rolled around and we hopped the 4pm flight from Lambert in St. Louis to Houston’s Hobby airport. We arrived about 7:30 and were in our suite at the Marriot by 8:15. Jim suggested a quick meal. I agreed that the honey roasted nuts were long gone and a burger sounded good. I was wearing a conservative skirt that stopped a couple of inches above my knee and a light blouse with half cup bra. Jim always liked being able to see the swell of my breasts thru my blouse. When I ask him if I should change into something a little sexier he said that he liked my blouse but I could change my skirt if I wanted. I went and grabbed the new mini-skirt I had bought. It was mid thigh and had a split up the middle to within three inches of my crotch.

When I walked in Jim whistled and said “when did you get that”?

I told him I had got it special for this trip as I figured he would like the look. He kissed me on the forehead and said lets go eat. We went and grabbed a sandwich and we had heard a band playing on the way to eat. Just before we finished I ask Jim if he was up to a couple of spins on the dance floor. When he said he wasn’t up to dancing but he could use a couple of drinks I decided to do some dancing anyway and let Jim do some watching.

The bar was not quite full and we found a couple of stools at the bar. Now being 5’2” made it a little revealing when I hopped up on the stool. We got a couple of drinks and were there about 15 minutes when Jim said he would be back as he headed off to the restroom.

Jim had not been gone a minute when this good looking guy walked over and ask if he could have the next dance. I said sure. A nice slow song started and we hit the floor. The first song had ended when I looked over and saw Jim looking my way. I smiled at him and he smiled back. When the next song started I danced a little slower and ran my hand up this mans back, I never ask and he never offered his name. When I started doing this he did the same even running his hand along the top of my ass and up and down my sides. When the song ended he said thanks and I walked back over to Jim. I ask him if he liked watching me dance with the other man and he smiled and said he sure did.

I then ask him the question I had been mulling over in my mind ever since I had read his Penthouse Letters. “Jim does what those wives do in Penthouse Letters get you excited from what you are reading or do you think about me doing what they are doing”?

He gulped and started turning red.

I said “please just be honest. Those letters turned me on and I bought this mini-dress and some other clothes to bring this weekend so that we could have a great time if it is what you have been thinking about”.

Jim said “I have been fantasizing about you with other men but even though we have a great sex life it is one thing to joke about you with someone else it is a hell of a lot harder to talk about the subject and really mean it.”

I said “ok you need to tell me now what I can do and what you don’t want me to do. I have been thinking about this since I read some of the stories. I damn near wore my vibrator out reading them.”

Jim said he really wasn’t sure how far he wanted me to go but he really got excited about the stories where the husband got to watch his wife with someone else. I turned and looked around the room looked back at Jim and told him that I loved him and was very sure that he loved me so I told him to stay at the bar and I would be talking to him shortly to see what he wanted me to do. I stood on my tiptoes gave him a kiss a slid my hand across the hardest dick he had ever produce.

I said “I guess this tells me you are serious” then I turned and moved over to a table in the far corner of the room.

As I had looked around the room I had noticed the man I had danced with earlier was still there but I had also spotted a tall good looking black man at a table with a couple of white guys. I was trying to figure out how I could get his attention and decided hell its 10:00 Jim has a conference to go to at 9:30 the next morning so I got up walked over to his table.

I said “Hi I’m Mary and would you be kind enough to dance with me?”

He looked me over and said “who am I to turn a lovely lady down in her time of need.”

He extended a hand as he stood and said “names Stu nice to meet you Mary.”

The first song was a fast dance and we did the usual getting to know each other with Stu asking me why I was in Houston. I told him what line of work I was in and that I had come to town to work on the logistics of a new installation. I told him that I had a final meeting with the local companies IT manager at noon on Thursday so I had decided to step out for the night. Stu was a recreational director for the disadvantaged in the Houston park district. He had gotten his degree while on a basketball scholarship at the University of Houston. He said he wasn’t nearly good enough to turn pro but he damn sure got a good education while playing a sport that he loved. The two white guys at his table were friends from his playing days. I was sure that if he told them he had some “business” to discuss with a pretty white chick that had just walked over and ask him to dance that they would be able to figure out that getting laid took precedence over a friendly chat.

The next song was a long slow one and Stu wasted no time finding out if I was teasing or serious. After about thirty seconds his hand dropped to the top of my ass and he pulled me tightly to him and I could feel the soft outline of his cock against my chest. Stu being 6’6” and me 5’2” made for an interesting look on the dance floor. As Stu massaged my ass and back I reached between us and while looking him in the eye unbuttoned my blouse down to the button between my breasts. The swell of my tits becoming very obvious not only to Stu but to my husband Jim who was watching from the bar. I took one of Stu’s large hands in mine and brought it down between our chests I then turned my head towards Jim moved my hand behind Stu’s hand and guided it to my breast. Stu no longer need guidance. There was another slow song to follow and before that song ended I had soaked my panties I had very nearly cum out on the dance floor Stu’s cock had gotten hard and was damn near reaching the valley between my tits I figured it was time to check in with Jim. When the song ended I winked at Stu and told him I wanted to make a quick trip to the bathroom to adjust some things. As I made my way out I motioned to Jim and then headed out of the room to find the bathroom.

Jim walked up to me and said “damn that was exciting.”

I then said “ok I can go back in their and tell Stu my period started and I would like his number so I can call him when I’m in Houston again or you can haul your ass up to the closet in our suites bedroom and I’ll be up soon with Stu and if you chose the latter you know what the consequences will be.”

Jim kissed me hard on the lips and said “I’ll see you later in our bedroom.”

Jim turned and headed for the elevator I turned to the bathroom. I removed my bra and my panties and back to Stu I went. When I got back in the bar both of Stu’s friends were gone it seemed something had come up and they had to leave.

I looked at Stu reached in his lap for his cock and smiled as I said “yea and I think I know what came up. So you want one more dance on this floor or would you rather go dance on my bed?”

Stu noticed my bra was gone and my nipples pressing against my blouse so he reached up and squeezed my right nipple and said “damn Mary we better hit the bed I’m not sure if I could handle another dance.”

We got on the elevator I punched floor number 9 the doors slide closed and Stu found out I had taken my panties off also. His lips found mine and his left hand went up my mini-skirt to my soaking wet pussy. The elevator lurched to a stop and we scurried to my room. I was feeling almost giddy from the thought of fucking a stranger and knowing that my husband not only approved but would get the pleasure of watching. If those letters I had read were true I figured Jim would get as much enjoyment out of this as I would. Well maybe I would enjoy it more but who was keeping score? Since I wanted Jim to be able to see what was happening I looked at the closet and figured that Stu and I should be at a little angle so that Jim would have an unobstructed view I then walked up to Stu and started unbuttoning his shirt. As I opened each button I kissed the exposed flesh doing so I couldn’t help but notice the glaring difference in our skin tones. When I got Stu’s shirt off he started kissing me and fondling my breast through my blouse.

His hand went into the open top and he squeezed my nipple he stopped kissing me and said “if I squeeze to hard let me know.”

I just told him “I like my nipples molested so don’t be afraid of getting rough with them.” Stu smiled gave me a kiss and pinched my nipple hard and I came right there.

Stu looked at me and said “damn woman I think its time to get down to some serious fucking.”

I just looked at him and said “don’t let me keep you from it.”

Stu started unbuttoning my blouse and I dropped my mini-dress I then reached for the belt buckle on Stu’s pants and started removing them. His cock was rock hard and I had to reach inside his pants and move it so I could get his pants down.

When I grabbed his cock I thought to myself “well Jim you are going to get to see your wife fucked by another man, black as well, and the fucker has a telephone pole for a cock.” I smiled up at Stu as I pulled his cock out and leaned my head down and started sucking on the longest thickest cock I had ever seen.

Before I married Jim I had fucked one guy who was nine inches long and thicker than Jim’s cock is but Stu’s cock was at least 11” long and my hand didn’t come close to fitting around it I had not had any trouble taking the nine inch cock I was not so sure about Stu’s monster but I knew I was going to have fun trying. After removing Stu’s pants I continued to suck down about half of his long black snake. I rolled his giant balls in one hand and jacked the part of his cock I couldn’t get in my mouth at the same time. The angle that we were turned to let Jim stare right at us as I hungrily sucked on Stu’s dick.

Stu soon put his hand on my forehead and said that I had better be careful.

I looked up and ask him “how long does it take you to get hard again?”

He replied “hell Mary it won’t go down at all.” I smiled and started sucking his black cock in earnest. In about a minute he gently put pressure on the back of my head and just fucking unloaded down my throat. Jim must have been going nuts as my Adams apple worked up and down each time I swallowed some of Stu’s load. Believe me there was no doubt that this white bitch was swallowing a huge load of cum.

True to his word Stu’s cock never lost an ounce of its strength he lifted me up put me on the bed and started kissing my less than a hand full tits. He took my earlier mention that I like my tits molested very serious. That fucker was mauling them. He would suck my nipple as hard as he could then grab a hold of it with his teeth and pull my nipple out as hard as he could. Even though my husband Jim knows I like my nipples roughed up he doesn’t get nearly as rough as I would like. I know he loves me and is afraid he will hurt me. Stu didn’t give a shit he just knew what I had told him and was taking me at my word. It appeared until I told him to stop he intended to test my tolerance for nipple molesting. He tried hard to get there but never got me to tell him to stop.

While Stu was kissing my nipples his right hand was sliding up and down the wet lips of my pussy he would pause at my clit and flick it a couple of times and then go back to rubbing me from my asshole to the clit again. Stu then started sliding his long middle finger deep inside of me it was soon joined by a second then very quickly a third. Stu was pumping away at my cunt and I was hunching up against the palm of his hand as hard as I could. Stu then started kissing me and finger fucking me at the same time. He ask if I wanted him to try another finger and I said sure just be careful Stu cupped his fingers together and slid all four fingers in my cunt clear to the knuckles god did that feel good. As Stu kissed me again I started to cum for the second time as I arched up against his knuckles all worries about whether I could get his cock in my cunt went away because Stu folded his thumb under and as I arched up he pushed in and my pussy swallowed his hand clean up to the wrist. I very nearly passed out. Jim had never tried to fist fuck me before and I was totally surprised at the ease in which Stu had inserted his fist. I’m sure the flooding of my pussy juices made it easy never the less I was still taken by surprise. I looked at Stu and slowly moved my hips up and down working his huge fist deeper into my cunt.

I said “I can’t believe you have your fist shoved up my cunt and it didn’t hurt at all” he smiled and kissed me hard on my tits.

Stu said “he had gotten four fingers deep in several women but never his whole fist.”

For the next few minutes I reveled in pleasure of his giant fist sliding effortlessly into my body.

I then stopped him and said “its time for that sledge hammer you have between your legs to go to work.”

Stu pulled his fist out of my cunt and the rush of cold air hit me as my pussy couldn’t contract quickly enough. Stu placed two pillows under the small of my back rolled my legs up and worked his cock head up and down my slit to get his pre-cum and my pussy juices all over his cock. After he had done this he placed his purple knob against my entrance said “you ready” and I replied “fuck yes” with that Stu leveraged forward inserting 5 to 6 inches of his thick cock. He worked that 6 inches back and forth and got it good and wet looked me in the eye and said “here comes the express train baby” and flicked his hips forward and buried that fucking black cock of his up against my cervix so hard I though he was going to force open my womb.

The nine inches I had taken before had bumped against my cervix on each thrust and I had really enjoyed it Stu was abusing my cervix and I found that although painful I was getting off on that just like I enjoyed getting my tits abused.

I started encouraging Stu on by telling him to “slam that fucking horse cock in me.”

Stu was now doing push ups over me pulling his cock head almost all the way out and just dropping back against my pubes. I started coming and can’t honestly say when I stopped after coming once already Stu was like a fucking machine sweat was rolling from his forehead and dripping onto my tits at one point I wondered if Jim’s heart could stand what he was watching as I knew mine felt like it was going to explode. Stu switched to having me ride him and I knew that this was giving Jim the ultimate look of this monstrous black cock sliding up into my cunt. I rode Stu’s cock for a few minutes and he said he was going to come I thought about hoping off and swallowing his load of cum but decided to let Stu deliver breakfast for Jim. I stuffed all 11 inches inside and started squeezing Stu’s nuts he arched and began unloading deep inside of me. His cum was forced out around his cock and I knew most of it would run out as soon as I got off of him.

I rolled off Stu turned around and licked all the cum off of his cock and everywhere else that it had fallen when I dismounted. We talked for a little while and I told Stu I better clean up and get some sleep before my meeting the next day.

I ask for his business card and told him I might stay over if my company didn’t need me back in St. Louis. Stu dressed and left and Jim came out of the closet with cum all over his hands.

I started licking his fingers and said “I guess this evening went as well as you had hoped?”

Jim said that there was a couple more loads of cum on the towel in the closet and he could not believe how much it turned him on to watch me get fucked by Stu. I told him that since I didn’t know if we would ever do this again I had decided that I had better get one of my fantasies taken care of and that is why I had picked Stu.

I then said “you know in almost all of those Penthouse Letter articles the husband licks his wife’s pussy then fucks her after the other man leaves. I had Stu cum in my pussy just for you.”

astech8
astech8
4 Followers
12