Mary Sue in Slut Court

Story Info
Virgin pays her sleazy lawyer in pussy.
7.1k words
4.02
81.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July's the worst damn part of the year in Mississippi, ain't it? It's hotter than hell here in the courthouse, and I've been waiting for my turn to come up over an hour. It'll be a while, so I figure I'll fill y'all in, since you seem new to these parts, to how it works around here. It's been a full year since they passed the "Protecting Our Society" Act up in Jackson, and after all the bullshit and bad press in the national media, it looks like the Slut Courts are here to say.

Sorry, I guess if you ain't from around here, you might still call 'em "Family and Morality Tribunals." Folks that know better call 'em what they are: Slut Court. It's where all the sexual degenerates go to have their case heard. If you don't know about it, let me tell you: the State of Mississippi's got some new ideas about sexual deviants that are a little different from New York City and San Francisco. I've made a business outta offering my legal expertise to some of the girls caught up by the law, and let me tell you, business is good.

For those of y'all ain't heard, the POS law was Mississippi's answer to all the teen pregnancy and what they called "sexual degeneracy." They'd already shut down all the abortion clinics and gone abstinence-only in the schools. They'll cut ya off welfare and Medicaid for the slightest infraction, too. They couldn't really get birth control out, but they damn sure tried. The politicians up in Jackson got hold of an idea to criminalize a bunch of, let's call 'em, lascivious behaviors--whatever Washington would let 'em get away with--and then set up some new courts to hold all the extra cases.

You try to get them cheap bastards to pay for a court, though, and you'll see how quick it almost shut down. So, as far as I see it, the Slut Courts got the runts of the litter all around: worst judges, worst DAs, and the worst public defenders. Believe me, that's sayin' a lot.

Me, I got into it for the same reason that most of them bunch stuck around: the pussy. I mean, I'm defending a bunch of girls brought up on charges for criminal sluttery. Why not have 'em pay me with ass? My law degree is barely worth the paper it's printed on in a real court, but hell, in Slut Court I'm Clarence Fuckin' Darrow.

Let me tell you about the best--and worst--case I ever took. So anyways, 'bout six months before, I had a girl from Pascagoula, brought up on charges for anal sex with a couple of boys from the high school. She was facing a $5000 fine and some community service time, and the girl was losing her goddamn mind over it. See, it turns out, her daddy was a preacher, and if word got out about what she was up to, his name wouldn't be worth shit all over town.

The little slut's name was Mary Sue. I shit you not. Brunette, teenage, even a damn cheerleader--she'd make your dick damn near bust out the front of your britches. She was a little thing, too, "petite," they call 'em: just a hair over 5 feet tall, with a tight little ass and perky tits you just want to suck on 'til she gets nice and wet. Her momma was like that too, and her daddy the preacher wasn't no big man, neither. She got her momma's looks, thank the Lord. I could see how her little freckles and cherry lips would really set the boys off. Her long, brown hair, usually up in a pony tail, would make a nice handle to hold her up when you're fucking her doggie, that's for damn sure.

She came to me about in tears and begged me to take her case. My practice was barely holdin' on, money wise: there ain't even a receptionist at my office to this day. I took her back into my office and told her to fill me in on all the details and not to leave nothing out might be relevant to the case.

"Well, sir," she said, "I known Cody all my life. We started foolin' around when I was sixteen, but nothin' much 'til the past few months."

I just had to interrupt her. I like to get as much of the facts as I can from these little tramps. "Knowledge is power," like the man says.

"Now, did you violate the law at all during this time?"

She wrinkled her forehead. Shit, she sure made thinking look hard.

"Sir, I'm not real sure about the law. Are you asking about any...'sexual relations' 'tween me and Cody?"

I told her that's what I meant, and she spilled. Evidently, the boy never did much for her pleasure, but she'd been sucking his dick for a few years off and on before they started "dating." Around here, "dating" usually meant it was time for a girl to start spreadin' her legs, and I figured that was next. I wasn't ready to move on from my questions, though.

"I'm sorry, honey," I asked her, trying to keep it real professional soundin', "but I gotta ask. The law's got different punishments for different levels of sexual degeneracy. I need to know: during these 'oral incidents' were you clothed, partially nude, or fully nude?"

She turned redder than a stop sign.

"At first I was...partially clothed, but after some spills, I was mostly nude after that."

I continued.

"In addition to oral sex on the penis, did you also engage in oral activities with the young man's testicles?"

You could tell she was really starting to sweat.

"You mean his balls? I reckon I did, sir. Is that bad?," she asked.

"All the way in, or just your tongue?," I asked.

She looked like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"All the way, sir," was all she could manage.

"Is it bad? To be honest, some people might take that as evidence of a history of sexual deviancy," I informed her.

She looked ashamed. I can't lie--I get off a bit on humiliating these whores that come into my office.

"Now, you said there was no vaginal contact in these prior incidents. Did you ever have any oral contact on Cody's anal area?"

I threw that one in just to fuck with her. Her eyes went wide, and she squirmed a bit in her seat.

"No, sir, I wouldn't do that kind of thing."

"Well, I had to ask once I learned of your habit of inserting testicles into your mouth. Alright, Mary Sue, one last question on this subject. Did you ever commit the unlawful act of swallowing the boy's semen? This one is pretty serious."

She went from grossed out to a little scared. I'd definitely caught her on this one.

"Well, sir," she said slowly, "I got some in my eye one time and it hurt like...heck. After that, I figured it was simpler to just let him do it in my mouth."

I shot her a concerned look, real worried.

"That kind of sexual deviancy and moral degeneration might make the case a little tougher. It shows a pattern of immoral and anti-social behavior. Don't you worry, though, I'll make sure to spin it with the judge the best I can."

Mary Sue started to tell me the details of what happened the night she got fucked in the ass, since that's really what the case was about. She had gone over to Cody's house thinking a bunch of their friends would be there. When she arrived, there was just Cody and a boy named Dontrell. She started to freeze up after she said his name.

"What happened next, honey?"

She was breathing heavy and wouldn't keep her head up to look at me. I could tell she was nervous and embarrassed, so I gave her a minute to get her shit straight.

"Cody told me that he owed Dontrell some money for something. He wouldn't say what. Dontrell didn't say nothing, just sat there smilin', like he knew what was gonna happen. Cody asked me if I loved him, and I told him I did. Then he told me that Dontrell said he'd let Cody's debts slide for a chance to do it with me."

At that moment I thanked the lord for the privacy panel on my desk. I couldn't have the little bitch see my hard-on while I was listening to her sob story. With a little encouragement from me, she continued.

"I was real scared. I didn't know Dontrell, but I didn't want him to hurt Cody. I hoped that maybe I could just give him a blowjob. I didn't want him...I mean, Mr. Whalley--I'm still a virgin."

I've been taking these cases for a year now, and I've never met an actual virgin. At first I thought she was lying, but the story she told convinced me.

"Dontrell took me into Cody's bedroom and took his clothes off. His thing was pretty big--bigger than Cody's at least--and he told me to strip off my shirt and start...he called it 'slobbin' his knob.' I was glad, 'cause I thought that if he got off that way, he'd leave me and Cody alone. It didn't go like that, though. After five or six minutes of sucking, he pushed my head away and told me to take off my bottoms."

I wanted to ask her to describe herself sucking a fat cock, but I couldn't think up a flimsy legal justification at the moment.

"I told Dontrell I was a virgin and begged him to let me finish him with just my mouth. He wasn't rough or nothing; actually, he was pretty laid back. He told me he had an idea, and then he went rummagin' around in the bathroom for sumthin'. When he came back, he brought some, like, baby oil. Then he told me I could stay a virgin if I let him put it in my butt."

"Now, Miss Cummings," I interrupted, "am I correct in saying that Mr. Wilkins propositioned you for an act of anal fornication?"

"Yes, Mr. Whalley, he said he was gonna fornicate my anus."

"Proceed, Miss Cummings..."

"Well, I was real scared, but he told me he did it all the time, and that he would go real slow and stretch my hole out first."

I asked her what she said in response, and she said that she agreed to go along with the boy's plans. Damn, I wanted to switch place with that son of a bitch. Mary Sue, prodded along by yours truly, described a handful of household implements that found themselves, one after enough, lodged in her asshole: a magic marker, a hairbrush handle, and finally, a little tapered lotion bottle. To be honest, I'da probably blown my load just seein' that happen. Hey, boy's got stamina.

Anyway, once he'd stretched her out, he evidently filled her her asshole with that baby oil and started drilling her anally from behind. Mary Sue told me it hurt, even after all the stretching, but that she didn't ever tell him to stop. Listening to her describe her own ass fucking gave me time to devise some more legal inquiries.

"You're doing great here, Mary Sue," I encouraged her, "now I just need to know how this incident escalated to include Cody's involvement."

"Well, sir, after Dontrell...finished--"

I cut her off.

"Miss Cummings, what was the nature of this climax?"

"He came," she said, wincing in humiliation, "inside my butt."

"So you're saying that Mr. Wilkins ejaculated his semen into your rectum?"

"Yes, sir, he did. By that time, Cody was watching, and when Dontrell left, he said it was his turn."

"Did you express any opposition to Cody engaging you in further anal intercourse?"

"Well, by then I was little...discombobulated. I didn't really say much of nothin', and Cody just started right where Dontrell left off."

"And Cody's semen, Miss Cummings? Where did that end up?"

"Same place as Dontrell's, Mr. Whalley. Same place."

"Well, honey," I told her in my best reassuring voice, "it seems like you've admittedly violated a number of Mississippi laws against sodomy and against the acceptance of multiple men's semen into your bodily cavities. On top of that, you've committed countless acts of unlawful ingestion of male reproductive fluids. How'd the police catch wind of this little incident?"

"Sir, I think Dontrell told people around town. Only way I can figure."

I assured Mary Sue that I had a good relationship with the judge, and that I could help her. Then I hit her with the likely price tag and she nearly pissed herself.

"I can't afford that, Mr. Whalley. That'll cost as much as the fine! What'm I supposed to do?"

"Well, now, that might seem like a lot, but a case like yours is all kinds of complicated, what with your admitted participation in a degenerate act of anal sex with multiple young men. Why don't you ask your momma and daddy for the cash?"

"They don't know nothing 'bout any of this. It'd kill them!"

Jackpot.

"Well, missy, I'm sure we can work something out. I'll find a way to put you to work, maybe, and you won't have to pay the sticker price. I could use you around the office--I haven't had time to hire me an assistant with all these cases I'm handling down at the courthouse. How's that sound?"

She promised to pay me or work for me, if we could figure something out. I know what you're thinking: I shoulda just fucked her then and there. Trust me: these girls can be unpredictable. I knew a better way to make sure she didn't cause no trouble.

That week, I took her on a little road trip. She told her parents she was going to volunteer rebuilding a church that burnt down a few hours up the road. I knew she couldn't be seen in a Slut Court around here, so we drove up north a ways to sit in on a session. There was no real legal reason to do it, but I told her it was important to see how the things work in case she does end up giving "secret testimony" in the judge's chambers. Mostly, I just wanted to scare the living shit out of her and make her do what I say.

Once we arrived, there was already a crowd of men standing around outside the court. All the old lechers and horndogs attend these things--gives 'em something to go home and beat off to, I say. We got a seat inside and watched a couple of cases proceed.

Slut Court was nothing if not efficient. Old Judge Radbourn got 'em in and got 'em out. The first girl was there for unlawful seduction of an authority figure. Turns out she was caught in the parking lot of the local high school, riding her math teacher's dick in the driver's seat of his Chrysler. He got fired, but she caught the charge.

I mighta gotten myself fired for her, though--one of them big-titted sluts who'll probably grow up to be a land whale. At eighteen years old, though, she's just built to fuck: full lips, nice hourglass, with a big 'ol round ass. I love a redhead, too.

This one, unfortunately, was just pleadin' out, so there wasn't no testimony. That's the best part, usually--some fella telling the whole court how he fucked a girl, him walkin' out a stud, and her pickin' up litter for bein' a dumb slut. That gave the men a whole lotta "leverage" for keepin' women in their place. You think them legislature boys thought about that before passin' the law?

I watched Mary Sue's heart sink when the judge announced that the girl would have to pick up garbage outside the high school for a month after school. They liked to put all the girls they punish in slut court together for these things, so that if a guy knows one girl's a slut, then he knows the whole crew was caught for some kind of fornicatin'.

The next girl was facing a pretty steep penalty: multiple counts of reproductive fluid ingestion and a count of contributing to the dissolution of a marriage, one of the worst crimes. Turns out she was a babysitter for a couple, and the husband took to comin' home earlier than expected, just to catch some time alone with her. Anyway, the little bitch told his wife, and she up and left him. Let's say that he was an enthusiastic witness for the prosecution.

"Sir, on the night in question, can you describe the acts performed by the defendant, Miss Carter?"

"Yes, sir. Miss Carter removed her clothing, and then my trousers, and began to suck my cock."

The judge interrupted, and I took my chance to hold on to Mary Sue's hand and guide my own hand to her thigh. I was especially happy that the girl looked similar enough to Mary Sue herself--brunette, a bit scrawny, but cute as hell when she's all made up for court. What made it even better was how beat to hell the fucker up on the stand was. It made me chuckle to think of a fugly son of a bitch gettin' head from such a cute little pole smoker.

"Sir, please use proper language. This is a court of law, not some locker room."

"Apologies, judge. Ummm... the young lady in question performed oral fornications on my penis," he said.

"And this was not the first time that the defendant performed fellatio on you, Mr. Conroy?," the prosecutor asked.

"No, sir. She regularly seduced me into letting her perform fellatio on me."

The girl's defense counsel was ol' Roy Haskins, one of central Mississippi's shittiest known lawyers, a man who couldn't win a case if his life depended on it. He sat there, slack-jawed while the prosecution ran all over his girl.

"One last question for the court, sir. In any of these oral copulations, did Ms. Carter ever swallow your ejaculate?"

"Yes, sir. After I told her not to make a mess on my carpet, she always swallowed my sperm."

The prosecutor was done, and you know the defense didn't have any questions. I was lucky to walk into this one. This snippy bitch was about to get bent over by Judge Radbourn, right in front of my mark, little Mary Sue.

"Well, I've heard enough. Can the defendant rise?"

The girl stood up, her knees wobblin'. She could tell she was about to get bushwhacked as much as the rest of us.

"Miss Carter, your lascivious, immoral efforts to entrap a married man by repeated acts of fellatio are an affront to the morals and values of the good people of Mississippi. The court levies a $5,000 fine and orders you to obtain a letter of satisfaction from Mr. Conroy, that you have undone the damage caused to his marriage through your actions. Do you understand, girl?"

Even from the side, you could see her face just on fire, probably from shame and anger all at the same time.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for what I done."

I figured it couldn't get much better than that, so I took Mary Sue by the hand and helped steady her as she stood up.

"Is it always like this?," she asked me, clearly fighting back tears.

"No, sweetie," I told her, "they went really easy on these two."

Her face went white as a ghost. I waited for that Carter girl to walk out before following her. I knew what was coming.

Once we opened the door, we stepped into a crowd of people, mostly middle-aged men, but some teenage boys and even a few older women. They were whoopin' and hollerin' calling the girl a "slut" and threatenin' to take care of her themselves. Mary Sue was terrified, and I knew then and there she'd do anything to avoid that kind of scene. A young guy, maybe 18, came up and asked me if Mary Sue was my sweetheart or if I was her lawyer. She could tell she'd be in for the same treatment if I told the truth, but I pulled her in close and squeezed her tight ass a bit.

"She's my little honey bunny, ain't ya, Mary Sue?"

She smiled weakly, and then strained upwards to give me a little peck on the cheek.

"That's right, big daddy."

I decided right then that she was gonna call me that later tonight. I smirked a bit watchin' that Carter girl go up to talk to Mr. Conroy. I had a feeling that the only way she was gonna get that letter signed was to suck his dick and a whole lot more. Good for him.

As I drove Mary Sue home, I figured I'd use the time to put her in the right frame of mind.

"I want to set you straight on what's gonna happen in your case. If we were to go to trial, both the boys would be called to the stand. The state likes to immunize the boys to get them to tell the whole story. That means they'd describe all the sexual incidents in graphic detail."

"And everyone could hear?," she asked in horror.

"Everyone in town who can fit in that courtroom, and that means everyone from church. At a hearing like that, you'd almost certainly be found guilty, even if you stood up there and lied. Now we could plead guilty, and avoid anybody testifyin', but you'd still have to go into court to plead. The judge would still read out the charges publicly, and you'd sure as hell end up in the paper."

Mary Sue slumped in her seat.

"So it's hopeless, then?"

I made my move.

"Now, hold on. You saw ol' Roy Haskins slumped over in his chair like dead weight? Well I'm a lot better than him. If I was your lawyer, I could go to the judge and try to work something out to keep this all sealed. Me and Judge Clay back home go way back, and I bet we could find a way for you to face a minor punishment as a first-time sexual degenerate and not have anything go public."

12