Mary Tagert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"Ouch, that hurts a little. Slow down," Mary said.

She was stretched and felt full. John was no lightweight in the cock department. He was a fist full and then some. John slowly pushed against her hymen. He could feel it start to stretch. He stopped as Mary jerked in pain. She nodded and he continued to push into her.

"Hard, fast," she huffed.

John pushed and was in her all the way. Mary yelled in pain. John was very still. He could fell the blood oozing inside her. Thought of his first time with his wife flashed into his mind. She too had been a virgin when they first had sex. He shook his head to clear it of those disturbing thoughts.

"Oh, god that hurt. They never said it would hurt that bad," Mary mumbled.

"Who?" John asked.

"In my books and magazines. They said there would be pain, but they didn't tell you it hurt so much," Mary cried.

John didn't know what to say. He froze in position. He was buried to the hilt in an eighteen year old virgin who wasn't a virgin anymore. As Mary's breathing returned to normal, John started to pull out, slowly. Mary groaned, yet didn't tell him to stop. When John was almost all the way out, he pushed back into her slowly. Mary moaned. For the next several minutes, John fucked Mary very, very slowly.

"Now that feels good," Mary croaked.

Her hips were now rocking with the motion of a woman who wants to fuck. John sped up his thrusting. Mary's hips rocked all the faster. Soon they were fucking. John was feeling things in his groin he hadn't felt in a very long time. Mary was feeling things in her pussy she had never felt.

Looking down at the young woman under him, John saw her pretty face scrunched up in a mask of pleasure. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she gulped in air to sooth her burning lungs. John just fucked her. Fucked her fast and hard, he was really enjoying her.

Mary was in another world. The feeling flowing though her body was new to her and wonderful. She was really going to like sex and John was fucking her hard and fast. Smiling, she bucked her hips up to meet his every thrust. Then things started happening. Lightning bolts shot from her pussy to her brain. She screamed. Her muscles contracted. Her pussy convulsed. She shook and shivered and shook some more. Her orgasm overtook her mind. She had an orgasm before, just never this intense. And it lasted a long, long time. Yet John never stopped fucking her.

Then John was roaring his pleasure as he slammed into Mary hard. Mary could feel the warmth as he filled the condom. She was very happy. John was ecstatic as he collapsed on top of her. Mary wrapped her arms and legs around the man who had made her a woman. She was happy. She was still excited. She hoped he could fuck her some more. After all they had the room for the whole night.

To Be Continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12