Marylin's Nostalgia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is wonderful," Raspy Voice sighed.

"Told you," Radio Man pitched in from a distance.

"My ex-wife...never did this for me," He said, his voice now shaking in addition to being a bit hoarse. "That's...not the reason we divorced, of course."

She maintained her sensual, agonizing pace, now stroking the soft flesh further down with both thumbs. Molding gentle, discontinuous circles in the clay of his manhood.

"She told me how she just found the idea of it...strange...and, I don't think she ever got over that...kind of like, a...psychological thing, I guess!"

Marylin would have been hard-pressed to answer him, but she smiled—as much as it was possible to anyway—and responded with an agreeable mmmmph. She took hold of him with both hands and drew him back out from beneath her tongue. She let him sit there for a moment, the cool air of the room amplified by the moisture she had left on his body. Her hand tensed around his base.

"I'm going for it," She said, only slightly calmer then she had been. She gulped.

"A-alright—" Raspy Voice was hesitant, like he was trying to think of something. And then it must of occurred to him as he grabbed as much of his obstructive hair as he could and flattened it against his torso. "Okay."

She leaned forward, pushing her knees back farther behind her, sloping her body on a better parallel with his genitals. She pressed both hands firmly on either side of the wall, bracing herself for the inevitable trial. Breathing through her nose, trying to keep it even, she slowly passed his remarkable length past her lips and over her tongue. When it reached a certain point, she stopped, hesitating. The bulb of his penis was a bit thicker than the rest of him, and less ergonomically compatible with the cavity of her throat. This would be the most difficult part, everything getting considerably easier once it had passed through. She relaxed the muscles in her neck as best she could.

Inevitably she met with resistance, gagging upon contact. She had learned to suppress her reflex more over the years, but couldn't quite seem to do away with it. Could've had something to do with her anxiety. Stubbornly she continued on, his head slowly squeezing its way past that initial ring of muscle. She choked harder, eyes watering heavily as she wrenched them shut. Though admittedly unpleasant, it remained arousing, as her underpants had been thoroughly soaked through. Her struggle persisted for a few more agonizing seconds, before he slid past her restraints with one final push. Her throat clutched at this new presence with an unimaginable tightness.

"Fuck," She heard him grunt. "...Are you okay?"

"Mmmmmmmmmm," Was all that she had.

"I sure hope that's a yes."

"God, that sounds awful," Radio Man interjected. "Does she actually enjoy that?"

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," She confirmed. And she did indeed. Not so much the gagging part, but the reward for all of that effort, when a clean, uninterrupted rhythm could finally be achieved and her throat was massaged and stretched liberally. It was that glorious end goal that made any and all suffering worth it.

"Hey, I'm not complain—ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh—" Raspy Voice was cut off when she resumed her progressive mission. The throat was one big muscle really, one that contracted and spasmed around him as she sank deeper still. Her eyes relaxed along with the rest of her, Marylin having reached the calm of the storm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhholy fucking shit—"

She turned her head from side to side, lips open and receiving, easing him in, little by little.

And then she could go no further.

Her eyes flew open in frustration, checking her mark. She had made it well over half way, but there were several precious inches still unattainable. His cock lay snugly in the back of her esophagus, held firmly in place. She strained with everything she had, but he wouldn't budge. Fuck. She dislodged him as slowly as she had taken him in, leaving a thick coat of phlegm all down his length...most of it anyway. A notably voluminous rope of pasty congestion clung to his head as she removed it from her lips, which would collapse under its own weight.

She paused to catch her breath.

"...You know, it's okay if you can't do it. You don't have to—"

"One more try," She said, with a silencing fierceness.

He tensed up as she drew him in once more, not quite as hesitant as the last time. She had repositioned herself slightly, attempting to find the perfect angle from which to get the most penetration. This time the head went down easier, her throat more adjusted to the foreign obstruction. His stamina was certainly impressive. She wasn't sure if she knew anyone who could've handled this level of stimulation twice in a row. He slid back into her steadily, slickly...and then she was unable to continue.

Marylin glanced down and saw that she had gotten slightly further—there were only a couple of mocking inches remaining—but realized that her attempts were ultimately in vain. She reached out to grab all that remained, and stroked it begrudgingly until he came.

She pulled back, releasing his still erect dick from her mouth. She sighed.

"Let me tell you something," Raspy Voice said. "That was absolutely worth the two hour drive it took to get here."

She smiled in spite of herself. The conclusion to her day may have been somewhat disappointing, but overall, she found her experience to be a positive one.

"You were nice enough to wolf down my gross old geezer dick, so I definitely appreciate it..."

"Now you're just being silly," She was almost chastising. "It was my pleasure. Swear to god." Her cheeks were still stained with tears, and once she got home she was going to have to masturbate furiously, but beyond that, she was telling the truth.

"Well thanks anyway. I don't get a lot of time to get out and meet people anymore, so this was nice. Unconventional, but nice."

She nodded in agreement. "All the same, I think...I think I'm gonna call it a day. I'm pretty beat." It was partly that she hadn't gotten much sleep the previous night, but also due to exhaustion from her successive physical exertions.

"Alright, sounds good...ah, I know I'm not really supposed to ask, but what's your name?"

She knew well that you wanted to avoid getting attached to people you'd likely never see again. All the same, she didn't really see the harm in simply giving him her name.

"It's Marylin," She said, wrapping herself back up in her winter coat.

"I'm Alan."

"Hey Alan."

"My name's Robert," Radio Man said, making himself known.

"You're always doing that," Alan complained. "Don't just walk up behind people. It's freaky."

She stood and walked to the door, turning to face them one last time before she left.

"Well guys, it's been great," She said, trying to picture what they might look like behind that necessary but frustrating wall. "I've enjoyed my time with all of you."

This prompted a chorus of surprisingly heartening goodbyes; she even heard some new voices in there, which made her think that even if they had been too nervous to say anything, most of them had still had a good time regardless. She was just about to leave when she remembered something important:

"Hey wait, what happened to that other guy? You know, the guy that went first?"

"Oh, him?" Rob asked. "I'm pretty sure he's been gone for a while."

"Really?" Her face fell a bit. "That sucks. I guess people have places to be other than glory holes, huh? Oh well...he did say he'd meet me here next week, but all sorts of stuff could happen in that time."

"Well, I hope you two get reunited and all," Alan said. "But I should probably be heading home too. It's getting frickin' late."

"Not me," Rob spoke up. "You're free to leave the party early, but I'm gonna stick around for our next hostess, whoever she might be."

"You're crazy. You prepared to sleep here tonight?"

"Possibly."

"What if a dude shows up?"

"Then I'll let a dude suck my dick then, I guess! What, is that too much for your fragile masculinity to handle?"

Marylin laughed. She kinda wished she could stay, but she did have papers to write. Finals were fast approaching and she couldn't put off her work forever. She wished them well and a safe trip home and set out down the hall. She felt reinvigorated by the evening's events, more mentally energetic in spite of her physical exhaustion. She was ready to kick the future's ass in a multitude of ways; perhaps she would continue to pursue a relationship and find someone she genuinely liked, or maybe she would stay single: enjoy the company of friends and family, and have delicious, scandalous one-night stands with handsome strangers...or maybe she would just watch a lot of porn. Regardless, she was looking forward to whatever tomorrow had in store for her.

12