Mary's Challenge, Day 02

Story Info
Mary continues her naked weekend.
24.5k words
4.73
44.5k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

Part 1

Mary groaned as she struggled to avoid the bright light shining against her closed eyes. She tried rolling away from it, but the damage was done.

If it hadn't been for the sun though, something else would have woken her up. She could swear she was cold... or something like it. Not so much that she was actually cold, but she could tell something was missing. She couldn't feel the weight of any blankets on her. Her hands began to feel around, seeing if they could pull a blanket up to cover herself.

That's when it hit her. She needed the blankets for more than just warmth. She felt bare skin whenever her hands touched her body. She then realized that she was missing a lot of clothing!

Her eyes opened wide after that thought. Her hands naturally cupped each breast to hide them, and her legs crossed. She looked around. She wasn't in her own bed either. She was in a room she didn't immediately recognize. Where was she and why was she naked?

The sudden appearance of Julie only made things worse. Mary almost wanted to yell, as if she was being walked in on during a private moment!

Yet Mary was now finally remembering what was going on. She wasn't supposed to be home, she was spending the weekend at Jenny's! Her nudity was because of the crazy challenge the girls had set for her. She was spending the weekend naked, and trying to follow all their requests. It was some kind of crazy bet thing. The riskier she was, the less risky the final challenge would be.

"Finally up sleepy head?" Julie asked. Mary's hands didn't budge. Although it was just Julie, she still wasn't about to just lay out naked for her. Mary looked around. The blinds had been opened, explaining the bright light. Her blankets seemed to be hanging off the foot of the couch.

"Did you take my blankets off?" Mary asked grumpily. Yesterday had been exhausting, and she wasn't used to being rudely awoken naked.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Breakfast will be done in a bit!" Julie said as she hopped off to the kitchen. Mary looked up that way and saw that Jenny was spying too for a bit while she was busy at the stove.

Mary looked at the clock. She had really slept in; it was arguably not even morning anymore.

With a slight moment of privacy, Mary stretched her arms above her head. She visually inspected her body. She wasn't exactly looking for something wrong, but it was weird to find herself naked in the morning like that. It almost seemed foreign.

Mary swung her legs around to the side of the bed. She placed an arm across her breasts and a hand in front of small patch of fur above her legs. She stood up and began to walk towards the hallway.

Every step down the hall felt different to her. She was naked in someone else's house. Sure she'd been naked there before, but it was still different every time. It felt like she shouldn't be, or more specifically, something that doesn't happen often. Mary felt that even if it were her own house it would be strange.

In the bathroom, Mary's eye caught her reflection in the mirror, another reminder of her nudity. With the door closed and locked though, she was willing to lower her arms finally.

She felt like she was a mess. Although the rest was great, she still felt as if she must have been tossing and turning.

She thought about how she still had at least a full day of more embarrassments too. The day before Mary was shown off around town, made to streak the neighborhood, and even was teased mercilessly by the other two girls. Just the thoughts of the day brought back her blush.

What surprised Mary though was the fact that she could actually feel her body warm. She was almost unfazed by the discovery of her hard nipples. She just noticed them, but wondered if they'd been around since last night. Was she still aroused through her sleep? She hardly ever remembers her dreams, and she didn't very well take note of anything like being aroused when just first waking up.

Mary finished up in the bathroom, and put her hands back to cover her body as she made her way back down the hall.

Jenny gave an official 'good morning' to Mary as she walked into the kitchen. The two girls seemed to be setting up the kitchen table with breakfast. Mary thought the pancakes looked really good, so although she was a bit naked and shy, she didn't stop herself from finding a seat.

Mary now noticed too how the other girls were dressed.

Julie was wearing what seemed to be just a shirt. Mary couldn't tell if it was the only item. Mary was sure Julie didn't have a bra on, but the jury was still out if Julie had panties or not. Mary knew that Julie would probably not have anything on under that shirt, even if it seemed like a risky outfit. The shirt came to a teasingly low point too. If Julie were to move just a little more than she was, Mary was sure she'd be able to tell if the girl was going commando or not. Yet Julie was either good at hiding it, or just lucky.

Jenny's outfit appeared more modest. It consisted of a silky pajama top and matching pair of pajama pants. Mary could tell that even Jenny was without a bra however, the way the silky top hugged her breasts. Mary knew though that out of the two, Jenny would probably be wearing panties. Yet the outfit wasn't completely without a naughty twist. The items looked like they could easily slide on, and in Jenny's case, easily slide off. The pants were the riskiest of course. They were large, and seemed to shift and have some weight to them. With too much of a hop, Mary was sure they'd plummet to the ground.

Mary concluded both girls were definitely in sleep wear that suited them. Mary chuckled a little as she thought if her outfit fit her. She really didn't feel that natural in it, but at the same time she seemed to be in it a lot over the last year.

Breakfast was very pleasant, although it came with plenty of teasing from Jenny and Julie. Mary wasn't once able to get a solid answer as far as the day's plans were concerned either. The best she got was a comment from Julie about how, "we have plans for a few stops today." Being naked out on the town on a busy Saturday seemed like a recipe for trouble to Mary.

With breakfast done, and Julie working on dishes, Jenny had Mary follow her into her room. "I think the first thing we'll do is get a bit of a tan, sound like a good idea?" Jenny asked, leafing through one of her drawers.

The gears in Mary's head began to turn. She was smart enough to know where this was leading. "I'm guessing that means you expect me to avoid tan lines then?" Mary asked with a groan.

"You don't have to join me of course, but I think you'll prefer if you did," Jenny said with a smile, pulling out a bikini for herself. Mary couldn't figure out if what Jenny said was advice, or a threat. Obviously if Mary refused though, she'd be losing a point.

"I guess I will..." Mary sighed.

"Catch," Jenny said as she tossed some lotion to Mary. Mary then looked up to see Jenny give her pants a quick pluck. With a bit of a wiggle, Jenny's pants slid right down her legs, revealing a cute pink pair of panties. Mary was just now realizing that this morning was really the first time that she was seeing the other two exposed. The day before they seemed fairly uninvolved in the risk stuff, they were really focusing most of that on Mary that whole time.

"Well, now isn't this rude, aren't you staring a bit much you perv?!" Jenny said with mocked surprise. She placed a hand in front of the panties. Mary blushed and looked away, realizing she was staring a bit much. Jenny giggled though, and Mary realized that Jenny probably enjoyed being pantsed like that in front of her anyways.

Mary didn't want to push the subject though, too embarrassed to be caught staring at her friend's underwear choice. She also didn't want to seem weird for staying around and watching Jenny get changed into her bikini, so she left. Not like she really had to change or anything anyways. Although she had to chuckle to herself, she was getting flustered over staring at Jenny, even though the two girls stared at her all the time.

Mary almost jumped when she saw Julie suddenly. Julie always knew exactly how to give Mary a look to make her blush. A mixture of eye movement along her body, and just the right kind of smile, as if Julie knew she saw something she wasn't supposed to, even if she saw it a lot or was even the cause of it!

"Are you going to join us for our tan?" Mary asked, seeing that Julie was still in just the shirt.

"Probably not, you know I'm not big on tanning," Julie answered.

Mary wasn't sure why Julie didn't like it sometimes. Sitting around wearing almost nothing seemed like a Julie type of thing, but Mary wasn't going to bring it up, after all, she was the one who was going to be on show.

Without much more time of waiting, Jenny was soon out of her room, now donned in just a blue bikini. Mary wasn't surprised to see that it had ties as well. Mary was starting to realize that Jenny probably picked a lot of her clothing based on how easy it would be to get her out of them.

The two girls headed for the backdoor. Jenny of course didn't hesitate to step outside, but Mary did. She stared out into the backyard. She could see a bit of a fence to one side, and no fence on the other. There was a fence also in the yard right behind Jenny's. Mary knew that she'd be exposed from one side and to any second story window also.

"Come on Mary, I need the sunscreen!" Jenny called out. Mary sighed as she took a step out and looked around. She didn't see anyone, so she quickly rushed to the lawn chair that was set up for her.

Jenny was sitting down, applying some sunscreen to her arms. Mary immediately laid on her stomach, not wanting her entire front half to be exposed. Yet she knew her nakedness was obvious with her bare bottom exposed the way it was. Her eyes darted to all the houses around her.

"Don't be so worried, you're at my house. Not like you'll get in trouble. I'm the one who has to worry about the gossip more than you," Jenny reasoned. It didn't convince Mary to sit back up.

Mary heard Julie at the door, "so then, are the two of you going to be long? I really don't want to wait around; we have a lot of fun stuff to do!"

Jenny handed the suntan to Mary. Mary began to put it on her arms and shoulders, listening to the two girls talk about the day, as if it was normal. It hardly was though; it was all to expose her!

"You just be patient. You're the one who didn't want to join us. If you want it go faster though, come get the suntan lotion and get our backs," Jenny said. Julie gave a slight huff, but did as asked.

Mary saw that Julie was still in just the shirt, and from her lower height, she was able to confirm Julie definitely was wearing just that shirt. She didn't see too much, but she saw enough skin to know Julie wasn't wearing underwear under it.

"You know I don't like tanning," Julie said as she began to apply some sunscreen to Jenny's back.

"I'm sorry if you like looking like a ghost," Jenny said, faking a snobby accent.

Julie just laughed, "I don't pull the buxom and tanned look very well. I think nice white skin just looks better. I also don't like having pretend panties under my clothes," Julie teased as she snapped the back of Jenny's bikini bottoms, revealing Jenny's tan lines.

"I'm telling you, it makes your naughty areas more apparent. Draws the eye, lets them know where your swimsuit area begins, and that it's where they shouldn't be looking," Jenny said. The two girls giggled. Mary did too actually, although a bit softer. She was trying to get her mind off all her nudity.

"Mary won't have to worry about tan lines though, will you?" Julie asks suddenly, as if able to tell Mary was trying to avoid attention. Mary then felt Julie's slick and cold hands touch her shoulders, rubbing suntan lotion in. Without any clothing on, the touch felt a lot more intimate than it was!

"I wonder what kind of sight we make. One girl rubbing lotion into a naked girl, out in daylight!" Julie teased. Julie knew this would only make Mary blush more.

"It's great too; we get to keep exposing you. You say 'no' too hastily, and you get penalized later. You're our little naked toy today, and it'll be so much fun. I'm honestly jealous!" Julie said.

Mary felt Julie's hands touch where Mary's top would normally cover. It was a thin area of skin, but Mary took note that it was being touched, and it was bare. "If you want to do it so bad, we can change places," Mary said.

"Ohhh, so Mary likes being bottomless, huh?"

"I didn't say that!" Mary said, blushing more.

"You wanted to change places though, and in my shirt I'm sure you'd be flashing everything below your waist, as much as you are now," Julie teased. "I mean, even my tiny self is falling out of it in back. I'm sure I'm mooning Jenny right now."

"You are!" Jenny remarked with a laugh, giving an audible slap to Julie's cheeks peeking out from the back of the shirt.

Mary felt Julie's hand get closer to her own naked butt. She wondered if her friend would actually touch her there...

"Well I meant being covered and not having to do this," Mary said, her voice rising a bit out of concern what Julie's hand would do. She wasn't sure if she should request her to stop or not.

"Well too bad, you agreed to this. If you quit now, tomorrow will be quite a pain for you!" Julie's hands did get to Mary's waist and hips, but they avoided her butt and rounded on the hips to get down to her legs. Mary just stayed quiet as Julie finished up. "You can get the rest you lazy good for nothings. I'm going to go finish cleaning inside. Please don't take too long.

Mary was given the suntan lotion. She waited a moment as Julie left. She knew what she had to do; well she had to do it if she didn't want to get sunburn somewhere that would probably hurt pretty bad.

So with a look around to make sure no nosy neighbors were spying, Mary rubbed some into her bottom. Her face looked like she had sunburn with how red it was. Rubbing her butt in public was something Mary of course never did.

Mary's Challenge, Day 2

By Jappio

Part 2

Mary set the bottle on the ground between her and Jenny, and she started to wait. Unlike Jenny, who was happily relaxing, Mary couldn't help but look around and worry. Time crept slowly by as she lay there. At any second she worried someone would look out their window, or the neighbor to the side would come out into their backyard for some reason. Mary was stuck lying naked and her heart was beating fast.

Mary was shocked when Jenny suggested they turn over. She herself sat up and began to use the lotion again. Mary stayed on her stomach. She didn't have the lotion yet, so she was going to take every chance she had to avoid showing her full front nudity.

Jenny didn't take long though. She was now handing the lotion to Mary. Mary looked around, and sat up. She kept her back to Jenny as she started to apply the lotion. Her back honestly didn't get all that toasted, and Mary hoped that meant that this tanning was just a simple front and they wouldn't be out there that long. Yet she still had to make sure her skin was protected.

Mary paused as she held the bottle and looked out in front of her. She was facing the open yard, and knew that she risked someone walking out and seeing her touch and sooth her body with lotion. The idea worried Mary, but she had to do it really. She had to keep safe from the sun, and from being penalized. She slowly put some lotion in an open hand and began to bring it up to her chest.

Mary rubbed the lotion onto her upper chest. Around the collar bone and onto her shoulders she spread it. Mary knew that even the gentle motion was causing her breasts to move about below.

She ran her hand around her breasts and to her rib cage and rubbed some more. She wondered if purposely avoiding her breasts like that would really be better. Sure she wasn't touching herself intimately, but at the same time it was like she was framing them.

A glance to the side confirmed that Jenny was of course watching the whole thing. Mary's face glowed brighter as she tried to avoid eye contact and get the job done.

With all her bravery, and one last look to make sure no voyeuristic neighbors were watching, Mary moved her hand to her breasts.

With her hand moving across them, and sitting naked in the open air, Mary soon found her nipples were hard and pointing outward. She did everything she could to make sure every touch of her hand wasn't for pleasure. She got the lotion into her skin and finished as fast as she could.

Mary looked down at her own breasts. She saw how they glimmered a little now. She could see every detail, and she knew they'd be exposed for the rest of the day.

Her hand was now applying lotion to her lap and hips. She had to get a bit extra in her hand, and she realized what was next. Getting her thighs was something that normally she'd have to do at the beach, but without anything on, even her normally exposed thighs felt naughty to touch.

With one nervous glance towards Jenny, who was smiling and watching intently still, Mary let her hand dive between her legs for a quick pass across her lips with the lotion. Mary tried to force herself not to react in any way to it. She was just applying lotion, nothing else.

Once done with her legs, Mary quickly laid back, hoping to just get the whole ordeal over with. She was now on the home stretch. She managed to make it this far without penalties now; she wasn't going to give up her momentum. She hadn't noticed any signs of anyone spying on them, so she figured she could go a couple more minutes.

Jenny joined her in lying back. The two were laid out under the sun. Of course Jenny had a swimsuit on, so Mary was much more exposed.

Mary didn't know what to do with her hands. Her instincts told her to cover herself. Mary knew she wouldn't be allowed though, so she tried to force them to her sides. She felt that was awkward though, so she tried a few different things.

She tried lying her hand on her stomach. Yet it would keep twitching, and either rise or fall on her body, exploring her exposure and yearning to cover it. She tried resting her hands behind her head, but she felt it only brought attention to her bare chest. Sitting on her hands surely wouldn't let her forget about her nudity.

Jenny didn't seem to move at all. Then again, unlike Mary, she didn't have a reason to be so anxious.

As Mary tried to will time forward, the back door of the house opened. Mary quickly looked up to see it was Julie stepping outside, in the same outfit as before.

"Hello my two cancer buddies, how are the rays?" Julie asked, slowly walking in a circle around Mary.

"Things were good until you came out here," Jenny remarked with a yawn.

"And Mary, how are you? None of your sensitive bits are burning up, are they?" Mary fought back the urge to cover herself. She definitely wasn't close to sunburn, but her face sure felt heated.

Julie made it obvious she was looking at Mary's body. Her eyes scanned up and down Mary's figure. Mary looked to the side, not wanting to acknowledge what was happening. She told herself she was going to show them she could handle this.

"If you want, I could apply a second layer for you. I'd make sure 'everything' got protected. Not a single sensitive end would be in pain once I'd be through with you," Julie flirted. Mary hated how good Julie was at this type of thing, teasing her so much without being able to tell if Julie was serious or not.

"Julie, I'm just fine," Mary responded.

Julie picked up the lotion. "Well good, cause we're probably going to get going soon anyways. Mary, you stay here. Jenny, you come with me," Julie commanded.

"Why do I only have to go?" Jenny asked, Mary feeling the same way.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers