Mary's Dream Comes True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting to tired to stay in this position, so I lowered myself and Mary onto the couch never removing my cock from her ass. In the reverse cowgirl position Andy re-entered her. At this point I had stopped thrusting and just sat there with my cock in her as Andy continued to pound away.

I couldn't tell, but I think Mary passed out as Andy stopped and padded her on the face.

I could not see Mary's face, but I heard a weak "Cum in my mouth."

The last thing I wanted was Andy cumming any close to my body, especially my face, so moved Mary off my dick and onto the couch. Andy and I stood there stroking our cocks as Mary lay in a dead state.

Andy placed his dick in her mouth and emptied himself into her. When he pulled out she smiled at him and looked at me. I honestly felt like I was empty. I had already cummed three times and my cock was throbbing in pain from her earlier death grip. I continued to stroke away until I was ready. I placed the head right on her lips and let go of a pathetically small load of cum. She swallowed it all and smiled.

"The two of you helped me live out a fantasy and because of that I will never tell anyone about this," she quietly let out.

"Who would believe you?" Andy said finally speaking.

"I'm sure Kevin would kill all of us if he found out about this, so let's just keep it our secret. I've always wanted to be with two guys at once and I have never orgasmed that much in my life. I still can't move. Thank you," she said still smiling like a fool.

What the fuck, I thought to myself, as I searched for my pants. Mary was really fucked up in the head and I knew she was going to tell Kevin about this. I got dressed and sat down waiting for Mary to regain some normality so we could talk.

It took about 20 minutes, but she got up, took another shower and got dressed. When she came out of the bathroom I asked her if she was going to tell anyone.

"I won't. Tonight was about sex and needs, nothing more. I still hate you," she said with a look of seriousness.

"I won't tell anyone," she repeated as she walked up to my used condom that was sitting on the pool table and poured the cum into her mouth. She swallowed it, licked her lips and walked out of the house never looking back. That action convinced me that she wasn't going to tell anyone.

And she never did, nor did I, or Andy. In fact Andy and I never talked about it. That was almost 10 years ago. After that night I only saw Mary 3 more times, once at prom, once at graduation, and once a few years later at a frat party where she was getting fucked by 21 guys for her 21st birthday. They nicknamed her GBM or Gang Bang Mary. She is now an Urban Legend.

About two years after this happened I had a huge falling out with Kevin. We haven't spoken since. He did find out that she fucked a few other guys in our group, but after all these years he never found out about our threesome, unless he's reading this now.

She fucked 6 out of the 8 of us.

I told you she was a slut.

12