Mary's Hot Date

Story Info
Hubby gives wife permission to date another man.
3.7k words
3.92
148.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers

This is a story about Mary and Jake Zustman. They have been happily married for almost twenty years. Jake is fifty-four years old and reasonably fit. Mary is fifty-one and considers herself plump. Jake owns and operates a franchised auto parts business and Mary is a x-ray tech at a local hospital. When Mary and Jake were first married, they embraced a sexually active life-style, once or twice even inviting close friends to share their bed. Jake has had one homosexual experience and when he was younger he secretly enjoyed wearing Mary's lingerie. Mary has never had any lesbian encounters, but has often fantasized about the prospect. Now in they're fifties, their lifestyle has become boring and their sex life more routine than exciting.

It's hard to say exactly when it started, but it's been about a year. We have been married for almost twenty years and we have been having sex much less frequently than when we were younger. One evening, I asked my wife if there was anything that she could think of to spice of our bedroom activities. I thought that she would change the subject right away, we hadn't experimented in years. But I figured, what have I got to lose, I wasn't having much sex anyway. My darling wife surprised me by saying that several of her friends had a wager going as to which one of them would have an affair first. She said that although she had no intention of actually having an affair, the thought of having another man make love to her at this stage of her life was something she kept thinking about.

Now my wife, Mary, is fifty-one years old. About five foot three and just a little on the chubby side. Not at all what you would call 'Hot'. She has a nice butt, at least I like it, and her 36B breasts are firm although a little jiggly. She said one of her girl friends had gone so far as to have a drink with a man she knew from where she worked. Nothing happened except conversation, but her friend said it was exciting to do something so out of character. I told Mary that if she wanted to do something similar, that I was ok with it, provided that it was just conversation. And, if got her excited, it might just spice things up at home. I should have known better.

About a month passed and Mary had evidently decided to drop the subject, because she hadn't talked any more about it. At dinner one night she said that she met a new employee and that he had asked her to have a drink with him after work some evening. She told him no, that she was married, but he said it was only a drink and they could talk about work. She asked me if she should accept his offer. Now don't get me wrong. I wanted to spice up my sex life, not some other guys sex life. I certainly didn't' want my wife having an affair. But, as long as Mary was asking my permission, I told her to go ahead and have a nice time.

The following Friday evening, Mary was about an hour late getting home. She told me later, that she had met James, her new co-worker and that she had had one drink while they talked. Latter in bed, Mary was very affectionate. We had kissed and fondled each other like we did years before. Mary confessed to me that being on her 'date' had really excited her. Over the next few days, our lovemaking was pretty hot.

Later that same week, Mary told me that James had asked her to meet him again for another drink and that she wanted to accept but she didn't want to upset me. She said that James had told her that he thought she was sexy, which made her blush. I kept thinking about how our sex life had changed, so I told her to go ahead and not worry. I told her to have a good time. I found out several days later, that she did have a good time.

Another Friday evening and Mary was several hours later than usual getting home. When she arrived, she took my hand, and without a word, led me upstairs to our bedroom, and practically ripped my clothes off. In bed, she pushed my head down between her legs, which she hadn't done in a while, and told me to 'eat' her. Now Mary hasn't talked like that for many years. . If anything she is what you might call vanilla these days. I hadn't seen her this hot in a long time. She was already dripping wet and she started moaning the moment that she felt my tongue. It didn't take long before she was wriggling around and begging, did I say begging, me to fuck her. This was definitely a new chapter in Mary's life and I was enjoying it. I lifted my head from her now somewhat swollen pussy and moved up on top of her plump little body. I was reaching for a condom, Mary had always insisted that I wear one, when she said to forget it tonight. My cock slipped easily into her puss and I heard Mary's voice telling me to fuck her hard. She said that she wanted to feel me cum inside her.

This was not my Mary, the woman that I have been married to for so long. This was a new Mary, more like the Mary from twenty years ago. And I couldn't wait to find out why she had changed. But for the moment, I was busy slamming my cock into Mary's hot, wet love tunnel.

When Saturday morning arrived, neither one of us had gotten much sleep. We had made love and cuddled like we were teenagers all night long. And Mary had talked.

When Mary was having her 'date' with James, he had told her that he wanted to do more than have a drink. He sat close to her and at one point during the evening, he had put his hand on her upper leg. She politely moved his hand, but he kept putting it back. Finally she let him keep it there. After a few drinks, he managed to get his hand under her dress. Now Mary isn't a drinker, so her inhibitions were a little lower than normal. James worked his hand up Mary's leg and was rubbing his finger on the crotch of her panties before she realized what was happening. She told me that she wanted to pull his hand away, but that it was starting to feel good. She said that she put her head back and was enjoying the feeling when James leaned over and kissed her. That ended the 'date'. Mary excused herself, told James that she had to get home and left.

She told me that she was embarrassed and that she didn't want to see him again. I thought it best to let the matter drop and I didn't hear another word about James or dates or her girl friend's wager about having affairs.

Mary and I had a few more 'sexy' nights and then things went back to the way they were. I was a little sad, but that's what married life is all about, right?

Weeks later, Mary told me that her friend Wanda had won their little 'affair' bet. Mary seemed sad telling me about Wanda winning the bet and I asked her why. Mary confessed that she didn't know why she was sad. She didn't want to have an affair, but...I asked her if she had ever really considered letting another man take her to bed. I'm sure she remembered the early days of our marriage when we tried things like that. She said that she would never do anything now. But I saw the expression on her face, hope or disappointment. We did it once or twice before, why not now. I told her to think about it.

She said, "you're kidding right?" "Look at me, I'm a middle aged, chubby housewife. Men don't want to have affairs with women like me. Wanda is pretty, I'm not."

I told her that she was pretty enough for me and besides, James thought she was attractive. She just stared at me.

"Do you want me to think about having an affair with someone like James?" she asked.

I asked her if she wanted to think about it, not do it. She got very quiet and thoughtful for several minutes. Then she told me that she would think about it. That night our lovemaking improved even more. Looking back, I know that I was using my little brain, not the one in my head. But we were having sex again, and I was thoroughly enjoying it.

It was only a few nights later when Mary told me that James had asked her out again. I asked her if she had thought about having an affair with him. She said that she had, but that she couldn't do it.

"Why not?" I asked

"There is a big difference between talking about having an affair and actually having one, besides husbands don't give their wives permission to fool around with other men do they?" she said.

"No, most men wouldn't do that, but." And I asked her, "be honest. If it were ok with me, would you like to go to bed with James?"

Mary hesitated, she asked me if it was really ok with me if she did.

When we were younger, I watched another make love to her. It was a different time, a different era, we all had different values. But I have always wanted to do whatever made Mary happy. I know this was stretching the point, but I told her to go ahead if that's what she wanted.

"Yes," I said, "it was ok with me."

She started to cry, and I thought, now I've done it. But then she kissed me and said, "are you sure?"

"Yes I told her, I give you permission to let James take you to bed."

Did I really tell her that. What the hell was I thinking? And I had never even met the guy.

A few days later she told me that she had told James that I had given her the OK to see him again and they made plans. I suggested that as long as we were being so open with this that James should pick her up at our home so I could at least meet him. Mary was concerned, but when she told James, he said that he would like to meet me too.

Two weeks later I was watching Mary get ready for her special date. She was excited. She was wearing a black garterbelt and stockings instead of her usual pantyhose. Black lace briefs, which she bought the day before and a new bra, She bought the kind that didn't cup her breasts but supported them from underneath and left them free to bounce around a bit. That was my suggestion. She also wore a dark blue skirt and a matching semi-sheer blouse. You could just make out the shape of her breasts through the material. .She promised to give me a full report when she got home.

Promptly at eight o'clock, James arrived and we invited him in for a drink before they left on their date. James is older than Mary, I guessed in his early to mid sixties but he looked to be in good shape. He was a bit shorter than my five foot ten inches and slender. Seeing him and Mary together, they looked like an odd couple. He commented that he thought this was most unusual, but glad that it was working out because he really wanted to go out with Mary. He complimented me on being so understanding. I guess he was comfortable with the situation because he told me that he hoped I understood, but...and before I could say anything, he reached over to Mary and gave her a kiss.

Maybe it was a test to see what I would do, but Mary seemed to enjoy it and they kissed for several minutes while I watched. When they finally separated, James told us both, that if we didn't mind, why didn't they stay right here instead of going out.

That way he told Mary, "if your husband wants to watch, he can."

"Watch what?" Mary asked.

"Why, I thought that was clear" James said. "I'm going to fuck you tonight."

I don't think Mary expected that and I certainly didn't, but at least I could be close if things didn't work out. Mary and I both kind of stammered that it was ok and Mary got up to make us some drinks.

James looked at me and said " it looks like you're as excited about seeing Mary and I get it on as I am," and he nodded to my pants. Until that moment I didn't realize that I had an erection.

After a few drinks, and several more kisses, Mary suggested that we move to our bedroom. James insisted on helping Mary get undressed, and I couldn't believe the thrill I got watching him. My erection was even bigger. When Mary was standing there in her bra and panties, James told Mary to undress him. He had a fairly smooth and well-developed chest and when he slipped off his pants, we could see he wasn't wearing any underwear. Mary and I could see he was already hard. His cock was at least ten or eleven inches long and almost twice as thick as mine. He was shaved clean.

James asked me to take off Mary's bra and panties. Thinking back, that's not quite right. It sounded more like an order. The tone in his voice had changed, it was authoritative, demanding and almost hypnotic. I stepped behind Mary and unfastened her bra and let it fall. James asked (or ordered) me to slip her panties off slowly which I did.

"Nice looking bush" he said. "I prefer a hairy twat." So did I, which was why Mary didn't shave. It wasn't until later that I thought about him being shaved and Mary being on the bushy side.

James motioned for Mary to come closer and pointed to his now very erect cock. As if in a trance, Mary knelt in from of him and as she opened her mouth to speak, James stepped forward so that the tip of his cock was almost touching Mary's lips. Mary seemed almost hypnotized as she extended her tongue to lick the end of James still growing cock. I was a bit mesmerized myself at what was happening. I watched as Mary cupped his balls with her hands and started gently squeezing them. Her nipples were getting hard.

James looked over at me and in a very casual voice asked if I wanted to get undressed too. Did he really ask or was I being told again.

I slipped off my cloths and stood there waiting and watching. Waiting for what I didn't know. Mary had worked the head of James cock into her mouth and was starting to suck when James looked at me and asked if I wanted to help. At first I didn't know what he meant. Then he pointed to a spot next to Mary. Now I have had one homosexual experience before when I was much younger. But there was something in his voice. I knelt down next to Mary and I heard James tell her to kiss me.

There I was, naked, kneeling beside my chubby, naked wife, in front of a man that I had only met a short time ago. This was crazy. I assume Mary heard James tell her to kiss me, because she released his cock and turned towards me. Her eyes were glassy and her breathing had quickened. We kissed and I remember tasting something different, I tasted James's cock on the lips of my wife. I heard James hypnotic voice telling Mary to let me try. Try what? Mary sensed what to do. She broke away from our kiss and reached up to guide James stiff cock towards my mouth.

I heard Mary say very quietly, "please."

As I opened my mouth to respond James moved slightly and the next thing I knew, I had the head of James cock in my mouth. I heard, far off in the distance, a voice. A soft demanding voice.

James said one word, "Suck."

With my naked wife kneeling at my side, partners in this strange encounter, I started sucking on another man's cock for the first time in years.

James was in control now and he knew it. For the next half-hour or so, he had Mary and I switch off sucking on his cock. Whenever we switched, he told us to kiss. On my best day, I could not have lasted as long as he did without cumming. Finally James told us to lie on the bed next to each other. Mary on her back, me on my side.

James told Mary "I'm going to fuck you now Mary, are you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready", Mary replied as if in a trance.

James told me to place a pillow under Mary's ass, which I did. As he moved up between her legs, which Mary had spread as wide as she could, he told me to position his cock above Mary's cunt. I reached out and held his cock, which must have been at least three inches in diameter. I couldn't close my hand around it. Mary's pussy was literally dripping wet, which was good, because James cock was really going to stretch her. I thought about suggesting a condom, but somehow I just knew that James would laugh at that idea.

As James moved forward, I guided his cock into my wife's waiting pussy.

Is this the act of a loving husband, helping another man stick his dick into his wife?

He pushed the head in slowly and then, inch by inch, I saw his cock disappear into what had, until that moment been exclusively mine. He eased it in until his balls were touching my wife's ass. Then, slowly he pulled it almost all the way out. His second thrust was much faster and more forceful. As he worked into a rhythm, he started to pound harder and harder. Mary was moaning, her eyes help tightly shut. James started talking to her, asking her questions.

"Do you feel it Mary?"

"Do you like it?"

"Do you love my cock?"

"Do you want me to stop?"

That last question got an answer. I heard Mary tell him, "No, don't stop, please don't stop."

Then he asked her which she like more, her husbands cock or his.

Again she answered, almost screaming, "Yours, I like your cock."

Then the big question. "Do you want me to cum inside you?"

And the answer, which evens in my present mental condition, surprised me.

Mary replied, "Oh God yes, I want to feel you cum. I want you to fill me up. I want to feel your cum leak out and drip down into my ass."

James looked directed at me and smiled. "I was going to cum inside your wife's tight little puss anyway." He said.

Now my wife had never said anything like that before, at least not to me. Part of me wanted this to end, right now, but part of me wanted to keep going. James decided to keep it going.

He looked over at me again, all the while still pumping my wife, and told me, "you know what your job is when we are finished don't you?"

I answered that I supposed I was on clean up detail.

James said, "well, yes, but before that, another duty."

Mary was panting, she had tears in the corner of her eyes and James told her that he was going to cum. She smiled and he started pumping his load of cum deep inside my chubby little wife. From where I was, I could see some of his cum squirting out of Mary's pussy as he finished his last three or four cock strokes. As he pulled out, I could see cum still dripping from his cock.

"Change places with me" he said. "I want to see you fuck your wife."

Without hesitation I moved up between Mary's legs as James moved away. I leaned forward and my cock slipped easily in to Mary's soaking wet pussy. It wasn't until that moment that I realized what James had just done. My cock was now thoroughly covered with his cum. To be honest it felt good, I cant's explain what was going through my mind, but knowing that I was now fucking my wife with another man's cum was, exciting...Then the other reason that James had me change places.

He leaned close to Mary's ear and asked her "which cock feels better Mary?"

James was setting the groundwork for the future.

I knew what Mary's answer would be before I heard it from her own lips.

She opened her eyes, smiled at me, then looked over at James and said in a soft voice, "yours is bigger and better, but I still love my husband's cock."

As I heard her say that, I pumped my own, somewhat smaller load of cum in my wife's hot pussy, mixing it with James.

With that, the spell was broken and all three of us lay together on the bed, Mary got a bowl of warm water and we both washed James. Then she excused herself and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

Later that night, after another drink or two, we agreed to meet again and explore our newfound relationship.

At the door, James extended his hand and said "Thank you for allowing me to fuck your wife." "Most men wouldn't be quite so giving." "Mary has a fantastic little body." I hope I will be permitted to fuck her again."

I took his hand, his grip was firm. I wanted to tell him to get out and leave Mary alone. I wanted to tell him that he could fuck Mary anytime he wanted to.

What I did say was, "Well, we will see."

To Be Continued

JakeZ
JakeZ
76 Followers