Mary's Intro to Submission

Story Info
Mary was going to be in control, so she thought.
1.5k words
3.9
17.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Mary. I live in Ohio. I am 52 years old, 5' 11' and could stand to lose a little weight. I have been told I have a great ass and really nice breasts. One of my playmates is a truck driver. We have a profile on SLS and always play as a couple with other couples. He saw a new profile of a couple with several great certs and contacted them. We got an answer the next day. It was from Steve. He said that he was working in Ohio and that his wife was not with him but it was Ok with her is he played alone. My playmate ask if I wanted to contact him. I told that we could talk and see if we wanted to meet but I didn't think I wanted to meet him without his wife. I figured it couldn't hurt to talk so I wrote back told him we were interested in talking. He gave me his cell number and I sent him a text the next day. Over the next two weeks we sent text and talked almost daily.

Steve told me that he is a Dom and I would be expected to do what he says. I told him I was always in control. Even over the phone I could see the smile on his face. He gave me his wife's name and number so I would be sure she was OK with me playing with him. When I talked to her, I ask her about him being a Dom and me giving up control. I told her I had been on my own for a long time and I was always in control of my life. His wife laughed and told me to do as he said. The more control you give up the more control you have. I didn't understand and she continued you will always have the final say. You will have safe words. If you use one of them he will slow down or stop anything he is doing to you. I still will not give up control. Again she laughed and said give it and try and do everything he says. She ended the conversation with just enjoy the ride.

I must admit that I was intrigued but I was going to be in control. After about 4 weeks we were finally were able set up a meeting for Sat at Bob Evens for 10am. At 9:45 I got a text that he was there. I was about 5 minutes away. I was starting to wonder if this was a good idea. I usually didn't meet single men without my playmate. I walked in and Steve was sitting on a bench. He saw me, smiled, got up and walked over and gave me a hug. He is 66, about 5'5" and a little over weight but I thought he looked sexy. I was really nervous when we were shown to our table. Steve started talking. It seemed like we had known each other for years. I very quickly became at ease with him.

I finally ask him about what he expected from me. He said that I would need to do what I was told when I was told. I laughed and told him that I am always in control. Steve didn't miss a beat. You will have 2 safe words. Yellow means for me to back off and red means for me to stop. He ask me what my hard limits were. I told him I didn't have any. He paid the bill and we went to the Motel.

I noticed that he had a small gym bag with him. As soon as we got in he closed the door and pulled me to him and we started kissing. He stepped back and ordered me to strip. I looked at him and he just said in a stern voice do it now. I don't know to this day why I did what he said. Nobody talked to me like that and if they did I told them to go to hell. I was the one who would decide what I was going to do.

Steve, who was still dressed, reached into the bag and pulled out a blindfold. I was told to put it on. I should have been afraid but for some reason I trusted Steve. As I put the blindfold on he reminded me of the safe words. He then laid me on the bed on my stomach. The next thing I knew he was spanking me with his hand. He then rubbed my ass. Then he spanked me with a paddle. It really hurt but he stopped before it was so painful that I wanted him to quit. I couldn't believe I was getting so wet. He had me turn over on my back and started biting my nipples. I always love my nipples being pulled and bit. I made the mistake of reaching over to rub him. He slapped my hand and told me I couldn't touch him without him giving me permission. Can I touch you I ask him? He said when you address me you will address me as Sir or Master. Do you understand? I surprised myself when I said Yes Master.

Master my I touch you.

Not now was his reply. He had me spread my legs and the next thing I knew I had a stinging pain on my pussy. I closed my legs. Keep your legs open Bitch he said. I spread them and he hit my pussy again. I started to close my legs again but remembered my master order. Oh My God I'm thinking of him as my master. I got wetter. That's my good little slut he said. He then hit my nipples. This went on for a little while. I wanted him to fuck me.

He then surprised me by asking me If I trusted him.

Yes Master. I trust you. I need you fuck me now I said with some desperation.

He grabbed my left nipple and pulled it hard. Are you telling me what to do?

No Master.

You may touch me now he said. I reached over and he still had his clothes on. I slid my hand down and rubbed his dick through his pants. He told me that was enough and slid 2 fingers in my pussy. I took my hand away and he started pumping my pussy with his hand. I started humping his hand and he stopped and pulled his fingers out.

You will not move your ass or cum until I say you can. Do you understand?

I can't do that master I replied.

Then you just lay there and think about it.

Please Master don't stop.

He started pumping my pussy again. I again started moving. He stopped again.

You will do as you are told. Will you hold your ass still until you are told you can move it.

I was so worked up I would agree to anything. Yes Master I said.

He started hand fucking my pussy again.

It was all I could do to not move, but I wanted to please my Master. He must have known I needed to move because he said you can move your ass but do not cum. My ass started pumping hard. I needed to cum. He kept pumping and I said Master can I cum. No hold it, hold it, hold it, now cum for me slut. Cum hard. I exploded. I squirted all over him and the bed. It was by far the best orgasm I had ever had.

This went on for about 4 hours. He handcuffed me and used different toys, floggers, paddles and crops. He used nipple clamps and clit and nipples pumps. I am not even sure what all he used.

Toward the end I ask him to fuck me. He kept on doing what he was doing to me. Then I remembered how to address him,

Master will you please fuck your slut.

He then had me get off the bed and bent me over it and fucked me. Although his cock is not very big it hit the right place inside me. He was pumping and I started to meet his thrust. He stopped and pulled out. Did you move your ass without permission he ask. I'm sorry master, please put it back in and I will be good. He put his cock back in and started pumping again. You can move now but don't cum. I was about to explode but I needed to please my Master. OK you can cum. I came again and again. He shot his load in me and then took one of the toys and used it on me. I had several more hard orgasms. He helped me onto the bed because my legs weren't working too well.

He took the hand cuffs and blindfold off and made me drink some water. We laid on the bed and talked for a little while and I needed to go. We got dressed and kissed and I went home and he to his apartment. We have played twice since then and it has gotten better each time. I still cannot believe that I let him control me but I now know that I am really a Sub but I still will not let this happen with anyone but him.