Mary's New Life

Story Info
Mary begins her new life.
8.4k words
4.42
51.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a new story that continues the four part series Mary's Story. Although helpful it is not necessary for the reader to be completely familiar with that previous series of stories before beginning this new narrative. But if you are not and are curious as to how it all began I would like to encourage you to read her story from the very beginning. For some context the events depicted in this story take place after the conclusion of Mary's Story: Chapter 4 but before the beginning of the events in My Daughter Takes Charge.

Thanks Susan

*****

My name is Mary Sullivan. I am 39 years old, but have been told I look much younger with long straight auburn hair that hangs down passed my shoulders. Large brown eyes highlight my soft round facial features providing a comparison to my pale complexion. My body is slim with good muscle tone from frequent gym visits. I was on my high school swim team and still enjoy swimming laps when I am able to stay in shape.

In bare feet I stand 5'4" with long shapely sexy legs. I still have an amazing 125 lb. body for a woman about to turn forty. My 34C breasts are still very firm and perky with small quarter sized nipples that have tips like pencil erasers that get hard, stiff and very sensitive when they are aroused. My narrow and flat 26 inch waist flairs out to become a very round and shapely 36 inch hips.

I have an 18 year old daughter, Elizabeth, who is a younger version of me except her hair is a much darker red and her breasts are a full and very round D-cup. Her father, my husband, died suddenly when Beth, that is what I most often call her, was only eight years old. Since then I have raised my daughter on my own, finished college, and I have become a very successful manager for a local large manufacturing company.

This is the description of the Mary my friends, family and neighbors know. But I have recently begun a new life, one that is a secret life known only to a very select group of people. It was several weeks ago now that almost everything in my life changed in a very dramatic way. You see I now have someone in my life I call Master who has trained me to be his submissive sex slave named Pet. I have willingly declared my obedience to him as his personal property. I am his to use and do with as he chooses. I am no longer the owner my own body. That now belongs to my Master.

At this point I guess I should tell you some more about the man I call Master. His name is David Jackson. He is a former athlete having played running back on both his high school and college football teams. An injury in his senior college year ended any slight chance he had of ever going pro. After graduating college he went on to law school then worked in the local District Attorney's Office. Deciding he wanted to focus more towards personal and business law he opened his own firm after only a few years. Since then he has built his small firm into one of the most successful in the city. Many of the wealthiest individuals and families in the area are among his very private and exclusive client list.

Our master/slave relationship at this point is not completely 24/7 as I hope that one day it can be. For now it would be just way too complicated to have a professional life and be a single mother while also being a full time submissive. Although the true nature of our relationship is not public knowledge I do have a list of rules to which I must always obey. The most noticeable of which is I am no longer allowed to wear pants. Only dresses and skirts are permitted. This was a big change for me since before I mostly wore slacks or pant suits to work. Another rule, one that is not quite so apparent is that I must always keep my collar in my immediate possession. That's right I have collar. It even has a metal tag on it that has my name on one side "Pet" and on the other side it says "Property of Master David". I wear it proudly around my neck whenever Master orders me to do so. At all other times I keep it tucked away inside my purse were it is always ready to be worn should I be so commanded.

All my family including Beth only knows David as my new boyfriend. That is how he and I both want it for now. There will come a time when I openly disclose the true nature of our relationship but for now it must remain a secret between the two of us and a select group of other like-minded individuals.

When I am with my Master I feel like I am the person I was meant to be. I am able to freely give up almost complete control of everything in my life. This may sound weird but I actually feel freer than I have ever felt before.

Since becoming a submissive I have met two other women who I have discovered are very much like myself. The first is named Allison. She owns a woman's clothing store that has a secret back room full of all kinds of naughty BDSM supplies she calls her toy section. The other woman is someone I already knew. Her daughter Sara has been Beth's best friend since the two of them met in their first grade class. Her name is Susan, but when she puts on her slave collar her name becomes Slut.

Like I mentioned before the true nature of my relationship with Master David has so far been kept a secret. Beth and the rest of my family including my parents only know David as just my new boyfriend. On outward appearances we appear to be just a normal couple starting a new relationship. He picks me up at my home or sometimes after work. We go out to dinner or have drinks after work together. We go out dancing. We both love to dance. David is an excellent swing dancer and can spin me around on a dance floor until I am dizzy. This is the visible or the vanilla aspect of our relationship as he likes to call it. What we want those not in the know of our true relationship to see.

And yes we do occasionally actually do those activities. But much more often I will receive a text message or some other communication sometime during the day ordering me to be waiting for him when he gets home. Once inside my Master's home my leather slave collar must always be worn around my neck. The rest of my clothing is removed. Inside my Master's house I am always nude, unless I have been given specific instructions to the contrary.

There naked I wait for him to arrive kneeling in the entry way to his home. Dinner has been started in the kitchen and I anxiously look forward to serving his every command and desire. When Master arrives sometimes he has me service his cock with my mouth. I welcome the chance to service his cock anytime that I can with my mouth kneeling before him whiles he stands above me. I am only allowed to use my hands to retrieve his cock from inside his pants. Once his cock is free I must keep my hands behind me and use only my mouth, lips and tongue. I like to take each of his balls into my mouth in turn. Then run my tongue along the underside all the way to the tip. Only then do I take the full shaft between my lips slowly working it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Until my lips are touching his pubis hair and the tip of his cock is all the way deep into my throat. Back and forth I work my lips up and down his shaft and run my tongue around the tip and down each side. When he his finally ready to release his seed he will often grab the back of my head holding his cock deep all the way to the back of my mouth. When he cums I swallow it all savoring every last drop.

When dinner is on the table I let my Master know by standing in his office doorway and announce, "Master your dinner is ready." Master sits at the table as I serve him dinner. While he eats seated at the table I eat from a bowl on the floor. Since I am only a slave and a slave would never be allowed to eat at the same table as their Master.

After dinner Master returns to his office to work or read one of the many books in his collection where I bring him a glass of his favorite single barrel Kentucky Straight bourbon. I then return to the kitchen to clean and do the dishes. When the kitchen is clean I return to the office. While he works or reads I lie on the floor near the fireplace he has lit to keep me warm. Often he will command me to rub my cunt or pinch my nipples which keeps me aroused, but not allowing me to cum. Sometimes he orders me to bring him another bourbon, but most often he just sips the first one while watching me gently rub my cunt.

When he is ready Master will lead me upstairs by attaching a leash to my collar. When on a leash I must always crawl on my hands and knees I am never permitted to stand. Upstairs there are six large rooms. Two of which I still have never seen the inside of. They have always been kept locked. At the top of the stairs is the biggest which is my Master's bedroom. Next to his room on the right side is the training room in which I have spent many hours learning how to be a good slave. On the left side is my room in which I keep all of the belongings my Master has graciously giving to me. It has everything one would expect to find in a bedroom. There is a large dresser, walk in closet, private bathroom, dressing table, mirrors, and chairs, everything except a bed. I sleep in my Master's bed with him. It is a privilege I have earned, but I also know could be easily taken away should I ever displease him.

Sometimes Master will lead me up to his bedroom. There I am either secured by my arms to two of the four bed posts, but more often recently I am bent over the side of the bed leaning down on my elbows and lower arms exposing my ass. I have come to learned I must willingly accept my whippings. Here I am whipped on my buttocks sometimes with a crop or paddle, but most often spanked with his bare hand. I find these the most humiliating. It is like I am a little girl being punished for being bad, but I am not a little girl but a grown woman whose purpose is to serve her Master in any way that he desires.

Other times he will lead me to the fourth room, what he calls the play room. In their hanging on the walls is all manner and sorts of whips, crops, and paddles. Wrist and ankle cuffs, chains and shackles and other restraining devices also hang upon the walls. And placed around the room are various pieces of furniture in which a person such as me can be easily restrained in or suspended from chains hanging from the ceiling. The whippings I receive in here are much more severe than those in his bedroom. In the center of the room is a pillory which I have found to be my favorite.

My head and arms are secured between two heavy pieces of wood. Locked in this way it is impossible for me to see what Master is doing behind me. Often he will insert a well lubricated large butt plug into my asshole or a vibrator into my cunt-hole. A few times he has put objects into both holes at once. One of his favorite whips is a Quirt, a braided leather looped crop about 2 feet long. It is very wicked little instrument that leaves heavy dark red marks upon my pale ass cheeks. After one of these sessions the gym and especially swimming are definitely out for several days should the chance someone see the marks my Master has left behind.

Another device Master uses frequently is two pieces of metal hinged together at one end and lock together at the other end. In the middle is a wide opening that goes around my neck and two smaller openings at either end that go around each of my wrists. Secured in this device either standing or on my knees Master likes to whip either my tits or back with one of his many floggers. Then use my mouth-hole to pleasure his cock.

No matter what instrument Master chooses soon after entering the play room the sound of a whip or other such device striking down on to the bare flesh of my body can be heard. After each strike all I can do is scream out, "Master, yes whip me, hurt me, use me," as I count each lash of the whip. As my cunt becomes wetter and wetter with each lash and my flesh burns and stings still all I can do is beg, "Master please fuck your slave. Please fuck your slave. Fucking is all I am good for."

When I first became a submissive I use to fear the whip. Now I could not live without it. My submission would not be complete without feeling its sting fall upon my skin.

It is only after I have suffered enough pain that Master will finally use one of my holes. His most frequent of my holes and favorite to use is my asshole. But my cunt-hole and mouth-hole have each experienced his cock numerous times as well. My Master's cock is the most important cock in the world to me and pleasing it my greatest responsibility. I am only allowed to cum until after Master's cock is satisfied and I have asked and been given permission. Once my orgasm has subsided it is then I say, "Master thank you for giving me the privilege of cumming for you."

After such a session Master will lead me back into my bedroom. There he will wash and caress my body and care for the marks left behind by his whip by rubbing ointment and lotion on them to sooth away the pain. He will hold me in my arms and whisper, "Pet, you have been a very good slave today."

Then he will lead me back into his bedroom and into his bed. Sometimes he will use one of my holes again for his pleasure, but most often he will just hold me tightly in his arms as we sleep together. This is when I feel the happiest. I am where I belong wrapped tightly in my Master's arms.

In the morning is when I get my shower. At first Master would only spray my chest and tits with his warm golden liquid. As I became more comfortable with this activity he began coating my face as well. Now I willingly open my mouth to drink down some of the warm salty fluid that spurts from my Master's cock.

It was the morning following one of these sessions when Master and I were both getting ready to return to are everyday work lives. Just as I was getting ready to leave, "Pet do you remember what the two qualities are that I require of a submissive," asked Master David.

"They are trust and obedience, Master."

"Pet, do your trust me?"

"Yes Master."

"Will you obey me?"

"Always Master."

"Then Pet I am ready to begin sharing you with others. Do you know what that means?"

"Yes Master, my body is yours to give to others for their pleasure and use."

"Tonight I am taking you to see a friend of mine. You will obey him as if he was me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

"I will pick you up after work tonight."

"I will be waiting Master," I replied.

My day at work that day was another crazy day. Phone calls and returning emails kept me busy most of the day and I was not able to get much of what I really need to get accomplished done. The day flew by and before I even had a chance to catch my breath it was five o'clock and I was standing outside my office building anxiously awaiting the arrival of my Master's black Mercedes when a large black SUV with tinted windows pulled up in front and the horn honked. Seeing that the driver was my Master I tried opening the front passenger door, but it was locked. Master motioned for me to get into the back seat.

Once inside the large SUV as Master pulled away from the curb he said, "Pet put on your collar and remove all of the rest of your clothing. Place everything you brought with you into the bag on the seat and then put the bag into the back behind the seat."

Quickly I complied with Master's orders and was soon sitting naked in the back seat wearing nothing but my collar. The rest of my belongings placed in bag behind the seat. I sat there wondering what next my Master had planned in store for me.

"Take the blindfold that is on the seat and place it over your eyes," Master ordered next.

After placing the blindfold over my eyes I suddenly became self-conscious about my situation. Here I was sitting naked in the back seat of a vehicle blindfolded being driven to some unknown location. The knowledge that the windows were heavily tinted beyond anyone seeing inside was still of little comfort. The wondering soon turned to a mixture of anticipation and trepidation.

Master drove for quite some time making several turns both right and left. Sometimes it even seemed that we were driving in circles. It became impossible for me to even guess which direction we were headed. I was completely lost.

Finally I felt the vehicle come to a stop. Master's door opened then I heard the rear passenger door open. I felt Master attach a leash to my collar then say, "Pet come with me." Very carefully I climbed out of the vehicle and down on to my hands and knees. I followed along as Master guided me with slight pulls on the leash. After several minutes of this Master spoke, "Careful here, Pet, we are going down a set of stairs." Cautiously I made my way down the stairs by feel still unable to see with the blindfold over my eyes.

Eventually we made our way to the bottom of the stairs were Master continued to guide me along for several more feet by my best guess. Suddenly he gave my collar a sharp pull by the leash, and said, "Pet, kneel at attention." Immediately I moved into the ordered position. One of many that I have been taught. Spreading my knees wide apart, back straight, arms locked behind my back grasping the opposite wrist, chest thrust out.

Kneeling in the commanded position Master removes my blindfold and the leash from my collar to find me in a dark room. Suddenly several bright lights in front of me flashed on. The lights blinded me forcing my eyes to blink several times before they adjusted. Still the blinding lights prevent me from seeing anything around me in the surrounding room.

Then a strange voice male spoke out, "I can see what you like." I knew that voice.

Master next ordered, "Pet, stand for inspection." Quickly I jumped up to my feet to assume the new position. Legs spread out shoulder width. Hands behind my head. Back straight. Head high, but eyes looking down at the floor. I held that position for what felt like several minutes.

"Pet present your tits." ordered Master. Once again I complied by moving my arms from behind my head placing them under each tit lifting up and pressing them together. Again I held my position for several minutes.

"Pet stand at attention," Master spoke. In a flash I moved my arms once again behind my back grasping the opposite wrist.

Suddenly the room filled with bright lights from overhead. Again it took several seconds for my eyes to adjust. Before me there were three people. My Master and two others who were not strangers, I knew them both very well. On my right was my Master. In the middle was another man the husband of a woman I think of as a good friend. The two men were both seated in comfortable leather chairs. Kneeling on the floor to my left next to her Master was Slut. She was wearing only her collar. For several minutes I just stood there in silence.

Then my Master spoke, "Pet this is my very good friend Master Jeffery. You are to obey him tonight as if he was I."

"Yes Master I understand completely."

This would be my first experience being shared by my Master. Just a few weeks ago the thought about what I would be doing tonight would have been the furthest thing from my mind. However tonight it seemed like the most natural and normal thing that I could do. I should have guessed that Master would be sharing me first with his good friend and the husband of my friend.

Master Jeffery stood and began to walk completely around my body. I could feel his eyes moving up and down my naked body. He took in every curve, every detail, and even every little imperfection. With his finger he traced the curves of my body down the right side of my body from my shoulder to the hip. He then cupped my right buttock giving it a gentle squeeze. Moving around front he reached for first one breast than the other. Feeling their weight and caressing the nipples gently.